Love is in the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WMDean
WMDean
32 Followers

"Okay, I think we had better get out. Is there anyone outside?" I asked

"I heard the guy who was waiting go into the other one,"

"Oh good." I said.

"I'll go first. Wait a little bit, the follow me," she said.

She opened the door slowly with one hand, holding onto mine with her other. Looking around carefully, she turned back, smiled at me, and slipped out of the bathroom, her fingers sliding away from mine only at the last moment. I counted to thirty, then made my own escape back to my seat. Diana had already set herself up in the seat next to me.

"Hello," she said breezily, her seat fully reclined. Her face was flushed and her uniform a bit wrinkled but otherwise there was no sign that she had just had hot sex in an airplane bathroom.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Just great," she said. "And you?"

"About the same," I said.

"That... that was amazing," she said.

"Yeah," I said, trailing off.

"I suppose it's a dumb question, but... are you... seeing someone?"

"No, of course not."

She turned her head all the way towards me and looked at me earnestly, clasping my hand in hers.

"Would you?"

"Only if her name is Diana and she's sitting in the wrong seat somewhere six miles up between Richmond and Denver,"

Her face had tensed up and now it relaxed into a big smile.

"Here, we ought to exchange contact information first," I said.

"That just might help," she said.

I pulled out my business card holder and my address book and gave her a card. She insisted on writing all her contact info out herself in an exquisitely calligraphic but consistently readable script.

"Diana M. Carisbrooke," I said, reading the name.

"Yours truly," she said.

"Your handwriting is really good."

"Thanks," she said.

"So... are you going to keep with this job?" I asked.

"I hope to go to law school soon, become a corporate attorney. Then I can become more stationary," she said.

"Good idea."

"You'll be around, won't you?" she asked.

"You bet your booty I will," I said.

"I bet my booty will keep things that way, too," she said with a wink.

"It can't hurt," I admitted, brushing my hand on her thigh.

She leaned back once more as I put away my address book.

"This job wasn't such a bad idea after all," she said.

"How do you figure?" I asked.

"I figure this," she said, reaching for my hand. Holding hands, we dozed for what must have been a couple hours until the captain's voice came on the PA.

"We are now beginning are descent into Denver... It is 2:34 AM local time. Temperature is about 49 degrees with little winds and no precipitation..."

"Tell you what, I have a few days off that I'll lose pretty soon if I don't use them up. I can't think of a better use."

"Perfect," I said.

"I take it you already have a hotel booked," she said.

"Yeah, I do. One queen bed."

"Perfect," she quoted.

"I have to do my job during the day..."

"... and I won't let you leave the room at night," she whispered.

"I doubt I would want to," I said. She smiled.

"I have some law books I need to read anyway. I'll do that when you're out."

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

She got up and did her schpiel to the passengers about not taking their seatbelts off and getting up until the plane was completely stopped and how Pan Am hoped to have their business again and how sorry they were about the delay.

"...and we hope you have enjoyed your flight," she said, giving me a wink. I grinned as the usual fanfare of sarcasm erupted in coach. She put the PA microphone back and leaned over towards me.

"I'm going to get the word out that I'm taking time off; it shouldn't take more than a few minutes. I'll meet you at the airport transit station - you know where that is?" I nodded and she continued, "Then we can go to your hotel. Which one is it, in case we get separated?"

"The Four Seasons."

"What a place..."

"I'll take care of your stay, too."

"Out of your own pocket?" she said incredulously.

"Yeah."

"No, you can't. I won't leech off you like that," she said.

"Well..."

"I won't let you!" she said. I wasn't sure what to make of it.

"We could..."

"We split my cost in half, at least. I insist."

"Oh, all right..."

"We're at the gate. Off you go. See you in a bit, cutie," she said, smiling and patting me on the shoulder.

I grabbed my entire luggage and gave her a little peck on the cheek when nobody was looking. At the gate I bought a cup of coffee and a Wall Street Journal and took the escalator down to the transit station, picking out a seat and unfolding my paper. About twenty minutes later I saw a hand pull down my newspaper. Diana's face appeared again, wearing an eager smile. I folded the paper and gave her another look-over. She was carrying her luggage too and had put on a trenchcoat.

"You must be cold," she said.

"A little bit," I said. She sat next to me and put her arms around me.

"There ought to be some taxis coming soon. Traffic jam's causing a bottleneck half a mile that way," she said, pointing.

"How do you know all this stuff?"

"You get that way, you know where to find things out and what to look for," she said.

"Good skill for a lawyer."

"I hadn't thought of it that way," she said.

A taxi showed up and we hurried towards it. The driver got out and put our stuff in the trunk. I opened the back door and let Diana in, the got in myself.

"Where to?" he asked.

"The Four Seasons, please," I said. He gave us a knowing look. She leaned back in the seat and smiled at me.

The ride took only a few minutes and check-in just a few more. As we rode up the elevator to the 10th floor she leaned towards me.

"When we get inside I want you to put your stuff down right away. I want some action," Diana whispered.

The doors opened to an ornate hallway.

"Last one to the door is a rotten egg!" she shouted, running down the hall. I stumbled after her, dragging my stuff with me. I hurriedly unlocked the door with my key and we walked in, putting our luggage on the ground and closing the door. She immediately walked me to the side of the bed.

"How shall we dispose of these things?" she asked, tugging at my jacket. I shrugged.

"A card game, perhaps?" she offered.

"You have cards?"

She opened up a side pocket and took a pack out.

"Poker, five cards, lowest hand loses their bet," she said, dealing the cards. I had a pair of tens, an ace of hearts, a three of diamonds and a two of spades.

"I bet my trenchcoat."

"Jacket."

We traded in cards.

"I raise you with my jacket," she said.

"I call your raise with my tie."

"Whatcha got?" she asked.

It turned out we both had pairs of tens.

"Let's just both lose," she said.

"Well losing is winning, I suppose," I said.

"Last person with an item gets to pick the first position," she said. It was all organized to her.

I took off my jacket and my tie. Diana removed her coat and uniform jacket. I won the next round and her blouse. She slowly unbuttoned it, delighting at my anticipation. Eventually it came off. Her trim, shapely figure matched her lacy bra.

"That's hot," I said.

"Things are only getting hotter from here on out, so you better get used to it," she said.

I lost the next hand and my shirt and pants. I was down to my boxers, much to my feigned annoyance.

"Well, well..." she said, grinning.

"Shut up and deal me another hand," I said with a laugh.

She did so and I won with a flush, taking her skirt. She slowly slid it off, revealing lean thighs and a white thong. With a graceful flip, she jumped on the bed and lay on her side, tossing her ponytail at me. Her arms and legs were long, slender and smooth, almost shiny. Her hips and torso were similarly slim, emphasizing her well-shaped breasts. She had a thin, graceful neck, with a well-defined jawbone and smooth chin, a mildly pointy nose, big gray eyes, and a killer smile. She displayed this at me as she dealt another hand. I had a straight but lost anyway. She burst out laughing.

"Well, pay up," she said. As soon as I did so she put her hands to her bra catch.

"I bet you want a better look at these, huh?" she said.

"I would actually."

"Good." she said, unhooking the bra and throwing it aside. They looked even better than they had in the airplane bathroom.

"And perhaps this?" she said, sticking her finger in her thong line.

"That would be nice," I said.

She slowly pulled it down, turning so her side was facing me so I couldn't see anything. The thong finally came off and she kicked it aside, then turned to me and spread her legs wide open, revealing an inviting opening.

"Would you like to eat some of this?" she asked with a grin.

"I sure would," I said, gazing at her moist pussy lips.

"Stand up," she said. I obeyed and she got down on her knees.

"I get a lollipop first," she said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow; that was an unusual line. She grinned and then grabbed my cock and took it in her mouth, sucking on it and sending a shock up my spine; the sudden stimulation almost made me think I had been struck by lightning. I tried my best to massage her shoulders and perhaps hit a few nerve endings but her blowjob was unbeatable in power. I was soon on the verge of spilling a wad down her throat when she pulled me out of her mouth with a wet sucking sound.

"Oh, no, you're going to save that treat for my package, dear," she whispered in response to my look of one betrayed. Then she jumped up on the bed, her spry body making the slightest of pressures upon the springs, and spread her legs.

"Come and get it!" she said with a smile. I needed no further prompting and got on my knees in front of the bed, my head surging forward between her thighs. I began to eat her pussy, carefully at first but more intensely as she moaned, putting a hand on the back of my head to ease me deeper. When I sensed she was on the edge I freed my head and looked up at her. She had her head thrown back, her mouth gasping for air and her hands on her chest, kneading her breasts. Her calves wrapped behind my neck, allowing her to spread her legs and push my face between them at the same time. My tongue teased her clit, then licked her pussy lips one last time. When I stopped she looked at me, frowned, but then gave a giggling laugh.

"What goes around comes around, hmm?" she said, looking down at me and wagging a finger at me. I just nodded. At length she pulled me to my feet, letting her legs dangle over the bed.

"Now, back to the original business at hand..." she said.

"Which was?"

"I'm getting laid tonight, mister," she said.

"Oh, right."

"And you promised you'd help with that."

"Okay Diana, fine, if I must." I said, feigning reluctance. She grinned and swatted my cheek playfully.

"Now, I want it... from behind," she said, getting on her hands and knees on the bed.

"You want me to do all the work?" I said.

"Just for a little bit," she said.

I got behind her and lined up my cock with her moist slit.

"Cmon. Fuck my brains out."

Slowly, I slid inside her, drawing a quiet moan. I started with a slow pace, putting my hands on her ass and sliding in and out of her. She was wet and ready for me.

"Faster," she instructed. I picked up the pace, thrusting into her with a slapping sound. She shivered as the pleasure ran up her spine. We continued this way for a few minutes, but then I had to slow down a bit since it was hard work. Apparently wanting more, she grabbed me and threw me on my back, pinned my arms, and impaled herself on my cock. To my surprise, she was so strong I couldn't get up if I had tried.

"My turn!" she said, almost like a little girl on a playground. A very naughty little girl. She reached up to her ponytail and pulled the band out, letting her hair down. She started working my cock, her hips crashing on mine every time she came down. Her cries of pleasure grew louder and louder until she relaxed her grip on me and I managed to free my arms and push her gently on her back. Her dirty blonde hair got a little disorganized as her head hit the soft white pillow. With a laugh, she took my move and ran with it, spreading her legs wide open. I put my cock back inside her and started to fuck her with all my strength, pounding her pussy with rapid strokes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held my face close to hers.

"I'm not letting you go until I cum," she said expectantly. I replied with a particularly strong thrust.

"Ooh... I liked that..." she whispered. "Keep it up."

Each thrust made her gasp a little, a cute exhalation that came right after each collision of our bodies. I brought my lips to hers and began to kiss her passionately, drawing a grateful "mfffhmmm." She bucked her hips at me, trying to speed my entry.

"Oh fuck yeah... fuck me like that baby," she whispered, gasping for air. She ran her hands up my neck, sending a tingling through my nerves. I obeyed her, pushing deep into her.

"I'm about to..." I said breathlessly.

"Me too... go for it," she said, pushing her hips back up against mine and spreading her legs a little wider.

I stuffed my dick into Diana's thirsty cunt one more time and could hold back no longer, spraying a blast of cum into her. She screamed loudly, arching her back and pushing down on me to keep me inside her. Her fingers dug into my back, holding me close to her. She was unrestrained now, her full sexual energy exploding as she spasmed, caught in the throes of a cosmic orgasm. Time slowed as I pumped my juices into her. Slowly, her cries died down to gasps as she relaxed, breathing heavily.

"You... are... amazing." she whispered as I collapsed on top of her, my eyes staring into hers.

"So are you," I said.

"I could see myself doing this every night," she said. I just kissed her. She pulled the covers over us and snuggled up to me, her naked body pressed tightly against mine.

"You fucked me good," she whispered.

"You fucked me better," I said.

"Customer satisfaction is our top priority," she said with a wink, her hands caressing my back.

"I'm sure as hell glad I flew Pan Am," I commented. She laughed.

"I'm sure as hell glad you flew the Pan Am girl, too," she said.

"I suspect I will become a frequent flier on the Pan Am girl,"

"No objections here," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

We cuddled for a little while, just staring at each other. She spoke after a few minutes.

"That time... in the plane..." she said, trailing off.

"Yeah?"

"Well... that was my first."

It hit me like a train. I had taken her virginity and not even known. I felt a little bit guilty at the rushed nature of it all, although her evident pleasure mitigated it.

"I don't believe it."

"It was."

"We... should have chosen a better time and place," I said.

"No. You were really nice about it. It meant a lot, that a stranger would do that for me," she said. I couldn't even say anything so I just closed my eyes and kissed her. We were silent for a little while and then she spoke again.

"Are we... a couple?" she asked, her eyes expectant.

"Sure we are, Diana."

"We've known each other for just a few hours," she said. It was more a statement of wonder than of doubt.

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" I said.

"Well, you may have to nail me again, dear."

I slid out of her and then rammed my cock back inside, drawing a surprised but pleasured gasp. Her mouth soon curled into a pleased smile.

"Oh, you..." she said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I continued to wait for a real answer to my original question.

She smiled, brushed a little bit of hair out of her face and said, "I like you, what can I say?"

"I like you more."

"Do you?"

"Yeah."

"Well... you know what?"

"What?"

"I love you." she whispered, her eyes moist.

Suddenly she grabbed my head again, her mouth merging with mine in a frenzy of passionate French kisses that left me seeing stars. After what seemed like years, our lips parted. She stared at me for a few seconds, then burst out laughing. I did too. As it died down and we went to satisfied smiles, she put her arms around me again. We lay there for a few minutes, just taking it all in. After a while she yawned, covering her mouth politely.

"We'd best get some sleep, dear." I said, rolling us on our sides.

"Yeah, going to be a busy day tomorrow, right?" she said.

"Definitely,"

"Goodnight, honey," she whispered, her had clasping mine.

"Goodnight."

WMDean
WMDean
32 Followers
12