Love is Like a Box of Chocolates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

"Wait. The note said spank. since when is one hit spanking? I say I get a couple more." Lori seemed to be really getting into this part.

"You can have my turn." Deb chimed in. "I designate you as my spanko. I like watching, myself."

"Nice. Thanks Deb." Lori moved in and delivered a second hit just like the first. Phil winced a little with the sting, but it wasn't nearly as bad as he had thought. He might actually try that again sometime.

"Okay, everyone done? I think I did the dare. From here on out, you can take one of the made up slips or if you have one of your own, throw it out." Phil sat back down. The eyes shifted to Amy.

"Here's one I heard about. I'll throw it out, it is kind of a dare to all us women. We have a game of Russian Roulette with one of the guys cocks. Each do a lick in rotation until he shoots. Game for that?" Amy's cheeks turned red, but she had gotten the groups' attention us with that. "So when he cums, do you have to drink it, wear it or what? And is that person the loser or the winner?" Tara wanted the rules clear if she was going to participate.

"I'd say it is up to you. I personally want to see it squirt." Amy had given this some thought. "And whoever makes it cum gets the next turn."

The four women looked at each other and quietly seemed to reach consensus. Lori asked "So which guy? I'm thinking Bob. He looks the hardest. Bet he's got a good load for one of us."

Everyone turned to look at Bob. "What? Well, yeah, sure. I'll go. Team player here. Put myself out there for you ladies." He laid back and his cock was out for all to see. And taste.

The four women moved in around Bob. "Amy, you called it, you got first honors. I'll go second. Then you, Deb? Tara last? Repeat as needed" Lori set the order, and as she finished, Amy moved her head to Bob's crotch and used her tongue to lick the length of the underside of his shaft, kissing the tip and moving off. Lori moved in and took the tip in her mouth and swirled some releasing it with a flourish to allow Deb access. Tara licked the tip and passed the hardened member back to Amy who again licked the length.

The remaining three men watched as Bob had four mouths moving in on his cock. There was definitely a bit of envy in their eyes as Bob moaned and became increasingly hard. The four had moved in and were increasing the frequency of their licks and sucks. It was having the desired effect on Bob. "Yeah, ladies, almost there. Who's gonna get it? Won't take much more." Another salvo of licks descended on Bob. And another. He arched his back a little and released an "Ahhhh." His cock began to squirt a rope of thick white cum that landed on the face of the one who delivered the deciding blow. Lori let a second stream cross her face and opened her mouth to accept a third offering. She went down on the throbbing cock and gave it one last good suck to clean it and released it from her mouth with a "pop".

Lori raised her arms up and with Bob's cum dripping from her chin, announced "That's how we do it, girls. I think that means I get to offer a challenge?" She found a box of tissues and wiped her face. Then made a show of licking her lips. "Hmmmm. What should we do. Don't worry Bob, I'll let you sit this one out. Give you time to reload." She paused and looked like she was thinking of the next action for the group. "How about we have the other three fellows out here in the middle. Seems like us ladies have been doing all the heavy lifting so far. Time for you guys to do something. This is similar to the last challenge, but this time you get to eat me. In rotation, and don't forget the 'girls' up here." She cupped her breasts. "Each of you choose one and then you will rotate. I'll pick the best pussy licker at the end. Maybe have a reward for the best. We'll see. Ready?" Lori lay down between Phil, Jerry and Tom. "Go to it!"

As the other women watched, Tom parted Loris' legs and began kissing her inner thighs making steady progress up to the pink lips at the union. His hand was already there, lightly parting them and stroking back the coarse hair. They could see the lips becoming moist in anticipation. Jerry had begun sucking on her right breast, loud slurping sounds that sounded like he was thoroughly enjoying tasting her. Phil had taken a different approach and was rolling her nipple between his fingers while licking around her left tit. The women leaned in to observe Tom's technique as his mouth reached Loris' pussy. He used fingers from both hands to part her lips and his tongue darted in and out and around the folds of her sex. He paused at the top where her clitoris began to acknowledge the attention and then his tongue went down the side to the base of her vagina and licked the skin that separated the anus from the base of her folds.

"Ohhhhh Kayyyyyy...... Time to switch guys." Lori sounded like she was enjoying the attention. The men rotated clockwise, so Phil went down on Lori using fingers and his tongue to take up where Tom had left off. His technique was a little different, fingers fanning the hard little button and kissing, sucking and tonguing the hot wet pink flesh that emerged from the dark pubic hair. That hair had started to mat down some as the saliva and her juices spread. The sound of three men sucking on her white flesh grew louder and was definitely having an effect on the other three women and on Bob.

As the foursome writhed as one, the other group of four watched intently. Bob found himself getting hard again and the women were increasingly feeling a warmth between their legs and were becoming wetter as they watched. Debs' fingers found their way to her own pussy and began to slowly rub and finger herself as she watched Phil's fingers and tongue disappear inside Lori.

"And time to switch again guys. Getting me close, Finish me off." Lori sounded anxious. There was an urgency in her voice that urged her three lovers on. Jerry moved to the dark triangle and inserted a finger and spread the wet juices around.

"Phil, Tom. Bring a hand down here....each of you spread her leg, I'll get in there and eat her raw." Jerry lifted Loris' legs and each of the other men raised one further until her ass rose from the floor and into Jerrys' waiting mouth. He cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and lowered his face to begin licking and sucking on her hot, wet hole. It took only a few moments before Lori began to react.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Like that. Lick it hard. Fucking yessssss." Lori began to buck slightly and then more. Phil and Tom held her legs back letting Jerry bring her fully to climax with his mouth. A deep growl came from Lori as she tightened. Finally she moaned. "Enough. Oh yeah, that did it. I'm done. Yeah. That was fucking great guys." The men lowered her legs back to the floor and she lay spread eagle on the floor for a few moments, her chest still heaving and her face flushed from excitement. She crawled back to her spot and let out a sigh. "I'm out for a while. That was good. Can't pick a winner, let's call it a three-way tie for first. Carry on boys and girls. Don't mind me, I'm just going to make a puddle on your rug. Sorry Phil."

Phil sat up. "Might be a good time to take a break from the game. How about a pause? Or maybe just some individual attention." He turned to Amy when he said the last part. "You all know where the kitchen is, feel free to get your own snacks or drinks."

He was watching Amy, but behind him a lot was happening. Bob had gone over to Lori and was holding her. Deb and Tom had started making out and Jerry and Tara were talking quietly as they made their way to the kitchen.

"So, having a good time? Those jitters seem to have vanished. You were pretty awesome on Bob. Hot stuff to watch." Phil moved over to talk more with Amy.

Amy flushed a little. "Thanks. I just tried to do what I've seen. Not real experienced in that, but it is fun. And you were pretty good yourself on Lori." She couldn't help but notice that Phil had an erection, his hard cock was obvious. "Are you interested in taking care of that?" Her eyes flicked down to indicate his cock.

"Definitely interested. You want to do it here with the others, or want to slip off into the bedroom?" The others wouldn't have noticed. Deb and Tom were in a classic 69 lock, devouring each other while Jerry had Tara against the wall in the kitchen grinding into her as they kissed. Bob and Lori were still canoodling on the floor with very content smiles. "Let's head off to the bedroom. Call it practice. If we do well, we can always come back and show them what we learned." They both laughed as they headed into the hallway.

Phil brushed the coats from the bed and pulled Amy down, kissing her hard as they rolled on the bed. "Mmmm - you still taste like Lori. Not a bad taste at all. I guess I can see why guys and lesbians like oral so much." Amy said as they came up for air from a long kiss. She immediately went back and tasted his tongue again to be absolutely certain.

"Yeah, it is pretty tasty. I might want some more, you like me to go down on you?" Phil offered. "Or is there something else you have in mind?" He drew her naked body close to his, feeling her warmth. It particularly emanated from her lower half.

"Well, yes." Amy pushed Phil lightly to his back and proceeded to straddle him, feeling his hardness so close to her hot pussy. "I want to ride you. I've never done it on top, and really want to see how it feels."

Phil reached down and could feel her moistness. He placed the tip of his cock at her opening. "I'm going in naked, no rubber. That okay? It feels so much better that way. But if you want...."

Amy moved herself down onto his rod, the tip slid in and kept going until it was fully embedded deep inside her. "Oh yeah, that is fine. I'm fine with that. You feel so good inside me. So very good."

Phil grabbed her hips and the two began to rock up and down. Amy's breast grazing Phil's chest as his cock slid in and out of her. "Oh you are so tight. It feels like it closed around me and it is so wet, I slide in and out so easily. That is so good, Amy" The rhythm increased as did Phil's hold on Amy's ass.

Time and time again Phil rammed into Amy as she squirmed and pressed into his movement. A familiar sensation came over Phil. "Amy, I'm gonna cum. Let me shoot it in you." The warning was short notice. Almost as he finished the statement, Amy felt his cock spasm. Short quick pulses. A warmth spread through her abdomen. She felt herself being filled with hot liquid. His cum filling her as she pressed hard into him, squeezing her labia, squeezing his cock.

"Oh, my. That must have been quite a load. I feel so full I might slosh when I walk." Amy fell into Phil, still joined together. A sweet smell of their combined bodies filled the room. Not that they noticed. "You wouldn't happen to have a towel handy. Tissues?"

Phil grabbed a t-shirt that was by the bed. He had cleaned, but as with most guys, his definition of cleaning including just stashing things out of sight. "Here, use this. I may not wash it, it will smell like you. Remind me of tonight."

Amy laughed as she placed the shirt between her legs and dismounted Phil. "Ha. I am not going to need anything to help remember tonight. Best Valentines' Day ever. Thanks for thinking of this. And planning it. Would have just stayed home and been bored. And a little blue." She lay down next to Phil. The t-shirt stashed between her legs to absorb the cum leaking from her. Phil had deposited a large load, it had been a while since he had cum like that.

Phil rolled on his side facing Amy. "We should probably get back to the others. I still want to collect a few bucks from folks for tonight. Not you. You got here early and helped get things set up. But I did have another 'truth' question to ask you. Need a piece of chocolate?"

"No chocolate needed, but that was a clever spin on the game. Made it much more fitting for the holiday. Go ahead what is the question." Amy looked into Phil's eyes as they lay side by side. They were kind eyes. And blue. Very blue.

"Actually two questions. But the first one is, well, do you want to go out sometime? A date, just us two. No games, maybe dinner?" Phil was surprisingly nervous. Granted they had just had sex, but he was afraid that 'no' could be a real answer.

"Yes! Of course." Amy didn't hesitate. "This was fun and all, but I would like to go out. Let's figure out the details later, though. I do hear people moving around out there. Should go see what they are up to. Oh, and what was the second question?"

Phil smiled. "I just wondered if you, um, needed to get off. I mean, I got my finish, do you need anything? Name it, I'll give it a shot."

"No, I'm good. Maybe a rain check? I do have a birthday coming up, and does that overnight offer still stand? I might be too tired to drive home. We can figure that out later, along with the date." Amy could use a bit more, but the promise of a date and maybe an actual relationship was enough for now. "I better clean up, I'll use your bathroom and be right out, okay?" Amy bounded off to the bathroom.

Phil slid off the side of the bed and headed out to the living room to see what the others were doing. He didn't much care, he was looking forward to what might happen with Amy. And maybe a piece of chocolate. That box had certainly done its' job. He could see why those heart shaped boxes were a Valentine favorite.

-0-

Happy Valentines' Day to all! If you enjoyed the story, a vote would be appreciated! Would love a comment - either public or a private note!

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers
12