Love is "Madden"ing

Story Info
She finds passion with Good Charlotte's hunky lead.
2.8k words
3.35
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Killia struggled to remember the chord she'd had in mind for her next verse, she noticed one of the doors leading into the studio from outside were wide open, admitting a very chilled February breeze. She usually loved to do her brainstorming in the studio. Recording room three was normally abandoned due to the malfunctioning equipment, but today for some reason people had been in and out, testing microphones and gauging the sound system to certain octives. Killia gently set her red Fender guitar aside, flipping the switch on her little carry along amplifyer. She had pretty free range in these studios seeing as her father was the manager of this department. She was so used to coming and going as she pleased that she forgot she had no right to be annoyed that someone would actually occupy "her" studio soon. As she crossed to the outer wall to shut the offensive door, someone came through it, looking over his shoulder and absentmindedly walking right into Killia. She staggered backward, as did he. At first she tried to push her black cabby hat up off her eyes while obtaining her infamous scowl. As soon as she looked into that set of chocolate brown eyes she completely forgot her own name, let alone the scowl she wanted the owner to use those gorgeous pools to register.

"So sorry... Um, here..le'mme help you." The guy stepped forward, admitting another person who'd been behind him, into the studio. The guy pushed Killia's hat into place, blushing apologetically. "I'm sorry, I'm just naturally a clutzy doofus.... Umm, I'm Joel...What's your name?" He stammered, fidgetting skiddishly with the ends of the bandana tied aound his wrist. Killia smiled and answered him.

"My name's Killia." her voice sounded soft and beautiful to his ears. Suddenly, Joel was pushed forward, along with the person behind him and yet another, followed by the person doing all the pushing.

"Hello? Can we come in now? It's a bit nippy out there!" A guy yelled, shoving them all in and shutting the door behind himself. The guy looked just like Joel only a little bit more solid and with a greater amount of tattoos and piercings. "Oh! A girl. No wonder." He stated, bemused at his twin's embarrassed flush. "Hey, Billy, what'd he use as a pick up line?" He snickered in the direction of their tallest companion. The slender guy turned to Joel's twin and grinned.

"'Hi I'm Joel what's your name' I believe were his exact words." They all smiled and Joel flushed deeper. Killia's heart raced. He was a beautiful looking creature. She knew her father would hate him! He was tattooed with a red mohawk topping off his closely cropped dark brown hair. He was gorgeous! Killia smiled at him and winked.

"I think it was a cuter line then 'Hey baby what's your sign?' if you ask me." she retorted. Joel smiled, and his twin frowned at Killia's boldness. "Well in that case, I'm Benji. You mind letting us into the studio? We have an album to make if you don't mind." Killia shrugged and walked back to the red bean bag chair she'd left her guitar propped against. She picked up the instrument and plopped down, strumming out the riff she'd layed down for a new song she was writing. She watched for a few minutes while the four of them got settled, and finally their bassist had to answer a loud bang on the door, admitting their fifth member, their drummer. Killia came to find the bassist' name was Paul and the Drummer was Chris. The only name she really cared about was Joel's though. She fathomed it would roll off the tongue nicely in bed in a moment of frantic, heated passion.

She got up to leave about ten minutes later so they could record in privacy, but no before making an invitation her father would kill her for. "My dad's the manager here. He's having a company party tonight to celebrate Valentine's Day. You can all come if you want. The address is in the company directory that should be with your personal copies of your contracts with the record company. See you boys later." She said smartly. She looked at Joel and winked. "Later!" she said, turning and slipping out of the room.

That night Killia did all the chores her daddy wanted her to just to get on his good side. Even at nineteen years old she had to do the chores he told her to, or else her stately allowance was cut off. She took out the garbage, set the table, made up a seating chart, showed the Disc jockey to his position, and numerous other things. She resented the maid getting to sit back and laugh at her inconvenience. About an hour before the party she rushed upstairs to get ready. She showered first, thinking of Joel and running her slender fingers over her ripe, young body. She fondled her breasts, teasing her nipples briefly before moving her hands over her tummy, the water from the shower cascading over her smooth, pale skin. She stopped herself in order to be able to hold some composure during the party. She ran into her room, stepping out of her bathrobe.

She had picked out a simple outfit for the evening. She slipped on a pair of tight black flared jeans and a red tanktop. She slipped her feet into a pair of black suede pumas and just let her light honey brown hair curl naturally while she applied a little black eyeliner, some mascara, and a little sheer lip gloss to her face. She looked at her mirror and frowned. Killia new as well as the next girl her looks were plain at best. She was definately not unattractive, but she was no supermodel either. She shrugged, and then stood up straight as she heard the doorbell ring. People were arriving. She descended the spiral staircase, a punk girl living in a princess' moment, and stopped at the foot of the stairs when she saw, to her disappointment, that her Dad's business associates were the first guests, and they'd brought their son Jeremy. Jeremy was a royal pain and was always drooling over Killia.

Killia spent about an hour answering the door, disappointment clearly shown on her face as she ushered each guest in. The guys were apparently not going to show. When Killia had just given up, the door bell rang again. Her dad looked around puzzled. "Everyone I invited is here. Who could this be?" He pondered out loud. Killia grinned at him angelicly.

"I invited some friends daddy!" She said before rushing to get to the door. When she opened it, there stood Joel and his band. "Hello boys, fashionably late I see!" She giggled, stepping aside to let them all in. She closed the gap in the door way a little bit when Joel came through, intentionally making his body brush up against her own. Joel looked into her eyes and she understood that they both wanted the same thing. "Daddy," she said, turning to her scowling father "this is Joel and Benji and..." she trailed off as her father rapidly spat out the other names.

"Paul, Billy and Chris. I know, my label remember, darling?" He said dryly to Killia. Just then, she was wrenched aside. Turning, she met her sister's excited gaze. "Killia, that's Good Charlotte! Ya know, the ones I wanted to go to the concert amd see and dad wouldn't let me!" she squeeled excitedly. Killia thought for a moment and then groaned as it all clicked in her head. Now she remembered them, she heard their music non-stop, 24/7. She would like it too, if it wasn't for the fact that her sister played it over and over, so loud that it intermingled with Killia's dreams, even. She had a sneaking suspicion she was going to regret this.

"Touch any of them and die, you're only 17!" Killia warned. Her sister, Bianca, skulked off angrily. Killia wasn't worried though, her dad kept Bia on a tight leash. She'd never get near the guys with out daddy dear hanging around. Just then, Joel approached her. She turned to see him weaving through the mingling crowd toward her. She gave him a tiny wave, smiling at how cute he was as he periodically stopped to apologize for bumping into someone. "Hey!" she said happily as he reached her. "I'm glad you guys could make it! Especially you." she said sweetly, batting her lashes at him. He looked at her shyly. "So listen, there's um, there's a huge garden out back. Fountain, mini-stream, trees, flowers, and a little path into the woods. There's a water fall out there my dad doesn't know about. I was wondering if you'd like to see my other secret place, where I write all my songs. You barged into my first one in the studio today." she said in a whisper.

Joel smiled at her. His breathing deepened, his heart pounding in his chest. This was it. They were going to go for a "walk". He wanted her so bad he ached. "I'd love to go for a walk with you!" He said softly. She lead him out the back door when her father was distracted, giggling as she practically dragged him down the path through the garden. He looked around and realized the garden really was huge. It took them fifteen minutes just to reach the end. He watched as Killia vaulted up and over the three foot high garden fence, and stopped on the other side to wait for him. He did the same, though in a considerably more awkward manner then Killia, and took her hand as they began to walk. He let her lead him through towering trees along a very unkept path, winding uphill and clambering over boulders for nearly another twenty minutes before he heard the roaring of water.

When they emerged from the tree cover, Joel found himself standing on a decent sized rock overhang of a cliff. Beside them was the falls, tumbling and roaring over an adjacent rock facing. As Joel looked out he saw a vast expanse of water, rippling and glimmering peacefully under the moonlight. The small lake only stretched for about a hundred yards, stopping at a small snow covered shore, followed by the line of more tree cover. The lake was only a ten foot drop from where they now stood. The falls however, stretched about an additional six or seven feet above his own head. As he took in all of this beauty, Killia stepped infront of him, leaning back against him and nestling her behind against his hardening package. He stiffened briefly before snaking his arms around her waist, pulling her closer, her ass pressing into him harder. "Beautiful isn't it?" Killia whispered.

Joel smiled. "You're beautiful." He shot back, leaning in to snake the tip of his tongue over her neck. She smiled, arching back, grinding her perfect ass over his hard-on. Joel's hands slipped up off of Killia's hips, sliding up over her tank top, traveling upward, stopping to squeeze her breasts in his hands gently. He went up further, flipping the low neckline of her top down so that her perky, unharnessed young breasts bounced freely from their cloth restraint. The cold night air whipped over her now freed nipples. The wind was biting through the button up sweater she'd grabbed and thrown on on their way out of the house. Joel opened up his Jacket, turning her to face him and bringing her body up against his. He sat them both down gently on the rock surface. Leaning up against the wall gave them a little cover from the nippy wind.

As Joel continued to play with her tits, his thumbs circling over her hardened, perky nipples as his mouth mauled her neck, Killia began to rub his erection through his black dickie pants. She grabbed him, feeling him throb in her hand. One of Joel's hands fell from her breasts to her waist, his fingers catching and pulling down the pull of her zipper. He whipped his jacket off, helping her into it before shimmying her pants down off her body. She returned the motion, frantically unbuckling his belt. She ripped open his zipper, yanking his pants down. Joel opened up his black button up shirt, his nicely worked body softly illuminated in the moonlight. His hands, one on the small of Killia's back, one slipping between her legs, warmed her skin wherever they touched. Joel leaned back, seating Killia in his lap, his rod resting, throbbing against her leg. His fingers slid deeply into her tight pussy, her walls stretching around his digits. He pulled her forward so that he could wrap his soft sweet lips around her rosy little nipples. His thumb found her tender little jewel and flicked it, gently at first, then a little harder as he found it caused her to moan and thrash, impaling her tender cunt upon his fingers.

"Joel...I can't take it anymore. Please baby... I need you inside me." she moaned, her gasping voice husky with need. Joel smiled, his evil intentions shining through his captivating grin. He flipped her gently onto her back, spreading her legs open. "What are you doing?" Killia giggled. Joel knelt down between her knees, bending forward to gently blow his warm breath across her little jewel. His tongue went across her slick slit, dipping into her opening. Her smell, musky and womanly, and her taste, rich and slightly salty, hit him hard, making his cock twitch with longing to plunge inside of her. He knew he had to hold out. He knew he had to tease her a little. He began sucking on her clit, dipping his tongue down to lap at her little opening every once in awhile.

He kept this up, Killia's hands running down and her fingers curling up into Joel's hair, dissheveled from their actions. Finally, he felt her body tense up. He pulled back then, wanting to make her wait. As soon as he got up onto his knees, Killia sat up, crawling forward and wrapping her fingers around his stiff member. She began licking the head of his pulsating cock. Her tongue bathed him in her saliva, up and down his shaft. She traced every straining vein in his cock with the tip of her hungry little tongue. She loved the way he tasted. He was warm and sweet. She began to suck his shaft entirely into her mouth, his head hitting the back of her throat over and over again. Just as Joel began to get into a rhythm, Killia pulled back, leaning back against the rock facing.

Joel knew what she was looking for and positioned himself between her knees. Looking into her eyes he cocked an eyebrow. Killia winked and lifted her hips up to meet his, his member sliding across her hot slit. He slipped into her, his huge throbbing member straining to stretch her little hole enough to accomadate him. Killia gasped at the realization of his size completely filling her. She squirmed happily beneath him as he began to pound into her. Their hips came together time and time again. As Joel pumped into her, Killia allowed animalistic howls of pleasure to escape her perfect pouting lips. She moaned Joel's name, bucking wildly to impale her cunt with his huge dick. Each thrust was like a jolt of pleasure straight to her core.

Killia felt the burning, pressing feeling begin to churn in the pit of her tummy. With each thrust, in addition to Joel's mouth clamped over her nipples again, Killia felt the warmth and frantic need spread. Finally it clenched her sex, sending rippling, screaming spasms through out her body. She quaked in Joel's arms, grasping his rock hard biceps for dear life as she bucked her hips, thrashing in ecstasy. Joel was not far behind, feeling her walls tighten on his engorged pecker. Suddenly he felt his balls pull up tight to his body, his cock jumping inside of Killia's little cunt. He let his stream of hot cream gush inside of her, spilling out into her body, heating her insides. Out of breath and exhausted, Joel leaned forward, kissing Killia gently. She smiled up at him. "Whoa." she mumbled. He beamed at her, the little breath he'd already gained back leaving him as he was hit with her beauty again. She was perfect to him.

Silently he helped her up, gathering their clothing from the various spots where it had been shed and redressing. Leading her this time, Joel supported Killia's wobbly kneed descent back to the trail. They walked with their arms around each other back into the garden. "You are gorgeous." Joel breathed. Killia just smiled at him, speechless. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him. She knew this was not the end of them as she lead him back inside, back into the warmth, and into the crowd of people. They were no longer alone.... for now.