Love is No Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
136 Followers

Eli sat there trying to concentrate on the news, but he could not get the vision of his naked mother out of his mind. From the tub to her standing in front of him, he thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Not that he had ever been with anyone. No money to go out, and no time to do anything but study left little room for dating. He had female friends that had been lab partners, but studying for tests was as far as anything went. He watched his mother come out of the bathroom. The towel she was wearing to cover her body did nothing to disguise the fact that she had a very nice chest. The towel appeared to be straining to hold her breast in. Her legs were very shapely, and pale due to the number of hours on her feet and out of the sun. She moved with care towards him, being very careful not to drop her towel. She grabbed her suitcase by the couch and backed towards the bathroom and shut the door.

She dropped the towel as the door clicked shut. She was flushed from being in front of her son with just a towel. She did a double take at how erect her nipples were. There was a tingling between her legs, and she really liked it. It was good to know that she could still respond that way. Brushing a finger along her pussy opening, she could feel the dampness. Briefly, she tried pushing away the thoughts of what was going on with her from her mind, but that met with little success. Turning sideways in front of the mirror, she thought she was getting soft in all the wrong places. Too much work, to little "her time", and more years than she wanted were creeping up on her. She shrugged and started getting dressed.

Eli heard the door open, and looked up from the TV. He gaped as his mother came towards him. She had transformed from the mother he was used to seeing to a beautiful woman. He could not take his eyes off of her. Make-up, her hair carefully groomed, and some sort of scent that was very nice complemented her nicely. She walked over to him and leaned down to kiss his cheek. "Ready to go honey?" she asked.

"Mom, you look hot wait I mean great," Eli stammered.

"It is rather warm in here. Maybe a nice walk will do us some good," his mother replied with a smile. "Lead on young man."

They walked down the sidewalks of town. She took his hand as they walked. Eli pointed out different stores and buildings. They made their way to a steak house that was considered quite good by people Eli had asked. He opened the door for his mother and they stepped into the darkened eatery. There was a waiting list to be seated, so they went to the bar until their table was ready. His mother ordered a glass of red wine. Eli ordered his first beer. He was asked for proof of age for the first time in his life. He enjoyed the cold beer and looking at his mother.

"What are you looking at Eli?" she asked. She had turned around to see who was behind her.

"You mom," he replied.

Their table was called and each ordered another drink to take to the table. She was already feeling the effects of her wine. Looking at the menu she was shocked at the prices. She was beginning to think that the chicken looked more affordable than the steak when Eli told her that this meal was his treat. "You can't afford this Eli," she said.

"I have been saving for this night mom. I have it covered. I owe you more than I can ever repay you. Relax and enjoy this," he told her.

He ordered them each another drink as they waited for their meal. The conversation was focused on what the future held, and how that would work. They talked about housing, clinical sites, residency, and finally a practice. Another drink came with their meal, and they devoured the filet mignon with bourbon sauce, baked potato, and a salad with a house dressing. Both lost track of time, and after a final drink, Eli paid the check and they headed back to the hotel.

She could not believe how lightheaded she was. The wine this evening had been her first alcohol since before Eli was born. She felt Eli put his arm around her to steady her, and she moved closer to him. "Good thing you are strong my dear," she giggled in his ear.

"Good thing you are nice to hold on to mom," he murmured to her.

"Feels nice to have someone holding me," she responded.

They made it up to the room. She dropped the key and Eli bent down to get it. His shoulder brushed her breast, and an electric shock went down to her clit. She could feel her nipples harden so she turned away from Eli while he got the key in the slot.

They moved into the darkness of the room. "I was going to take you dancing mom," Eli said. "However, I don't know how to dance."

They started laughing. 'Well it has been a long time, but I can teach you how to slow dance a little," she answered.

Eli turned on the clock radio by the bed. He found a smooth jazz station, and she nodded her approval. He stood and faced his mother. He saw her profile in the light, and it took his breath away. She looked beautiful. "Put one hand on my waist, and take my other hand," she commanded. She started to sway and move to rhythm of a Chris Botti song.

He was lost in her rhythm, and his feet moved as if they were independent of the rest of him. They moved slowly around the hotel room. She moved closer to him, and his hand slid to her waist. He loved how she moved, and loved even more how she felt. So soft against his body, he had never been so close to any female. Her head was resting on his shoulder. The contact made him hard. Her breath tickled his neck, and he pulled her closer.

It did not matter to her that the body moving in time with her was her son. It was a nice firm body, and it moved in time with hers. As she moved in closer she felt the hardness of his manhood against her stomach. While it should have caused her to break the dance off, she moved closer and kissed her son's neck. She heard him moan softly, so she kissed it again.

He felt the kisses on his neck, and a moan escaped him. He could not help it. The kisses made him realize that it has always been his mother that he longed for. There had never been anyone else, and he could not imagine there ever would be. He broke the contact from his mother, took her head in his hands and kissed her on her lips. They were soft and moist so he kissed them again. He heard a small groan escape her lips, and she drew him closer as her tongue explored his mouth. Their breathing became more rapid, and Eli cupped his mother's breast through her dress. It was so full and so soft he wanted to touch it without clothing blocking his hand.

She forced her tongue into her son's mouth probing and pushing. His mouth was so warm, and the just the act of kissing had turned her on. She could feel the wetness between her legs, and the hardness of her nipples. She also felt her son's hand touch her breast, and her desire grew. She pulled her son to the bed as Peter White played Perfect Moment on the hotel radio.

They fell back on the bed. Eli running his hands over his mother's body, his mother kissing her son as she pulled him closer to her. She felt the zipper of her dress being pulled down, and she adjusted her shoulders to allow the shoulder straps to come off. She felt the dress being worked down her body until it was bunched around her waist. A hand lifted her bra off her breasts, and the nipples were exposed to the room air. She felt a finger brush the nipples and they got harder. "Suck one baby," she whispered.

Eli took one of his mother's breasts in his hands. Playing with the nipple, he moved down and put it in his mouth. Gently, he started sucking it. He rolled his tongue around it, and started sucking it harder. He heard his mother say something that sounded like yes, but he wasn't sure. He could hear his heart beating in his ears, and could feel his erection straining to break free. He moved his mouth to the other, and repeated the process. His hand traced its way down the fabric of her bunched up dress to her thighs. He could feel the heat from her pussy through the panties she had on. His fingers traced over the cloth, and slid in the side to touch her pussy.

She loved the way Eli was sucking her nipples. The tenderness was so sensual. He was taking his time with each one, and with each suck and lick her desire grew. She felt his hand moving down to her pussy, the fingers sliding over her panties, and then in through the side. She decided to make it easier for her boy to discover her pussy, so she lifted her hips and slid the panties down. Her son now had free access to her pussy.

The hair around her pussy was soft, and his fingers traced the hair on both sides of the moist opening. Following the heat, and the moisture, his finger probed her slit. He felt her legs part, giving him more room to explore with his finger. His finger found her clit and worked down to the opening. He slowly inserted a finger into the warm and very moist opening. The heat was amazing to him, and he put a second finger in her. He heard her gasp. "I need you in me Eli," she moaned. He felt her hand fumble with the zipper on his pants, so he took care of it. He undid the button and quickly slid the pants and boxers he was wearing off. His fully erect cock sprang free, and into his mother's hand.

She felt the tip of Eli's cock brush against her hand. She could feel the moisture from the leaking tip. She did not want to stroke him, because she knew he would cum in her hand. She wanted him in her. Not just in, but deep in. "Get in me hun," she whispered. He needed no further coaxing. He felt as if his balls were going to explode. He felt his mother's hand guide him to her waiting pussy, and as he slowly entered her, the mere wetness and warmth again made him almost explode. He slowly pushed in, and he could feel her pussy surround his cock as it moved deeper.

"That's it baby. Leave it there for a bit," she moaned.

"You are so wet mom," Eli gasped.

"You made me this way," she replied. "Now start moving slowly in and out."

Eli complied with her wished. The heat and moisture increasing with each thrust, and his mother moaning drove him to move faster. He felt her legs wrap around his waist as if forcing him deeper. Faster he drove his cock into her until her heard gasp. With that gasp he shot his cum deep into her. One, two, three spurts deep in her pussy as her legs held him close to her.

Finally, he collapsed onto her as her arms held him close. For the second time that day, she cried. He could feel the tears run down her cheeks so he pushed up off of her. "Did I hurt you mom?" he asked.

"No baby," she said with a smile. "You made me feel better than I have in a long time."

"I figured it out today mom," Eli said with a serious look.

"Figured what out baby?" she asked.

"The woman of my dreams and the one I have been waiting for is you. It has always been you," he replied. "Any girl I have been around, I have always compared to you. There is no one like you."

She ran a finger across his cheek. "You silly boy. Do you know how wrong people would think what we just did is? You and I would be quite the talk of the town if they knew."

"It doesn't feel wrong to me mom," Eli said. " I have been waiting for this my whole life."

"Baby, you have your whole life to experience this with other women. You are not going to want your old mom around forever. It might cramp your style."

He leaned over and kissed his mother's lips. "You are my style."

They laid there on the bed talking of the past and the future. Neither could keep from touching the other, and they kissed each other often. Eli convinced his mother to move closer to him. In fact, they agreed to find an apartment to share. He discussed a couple of jobs he knew about, and how her being closer would be a big help to his studies by having her to talk to. She agreed to do that, and that they would buy a paper and start looking for places to live. Eli ran his fingers over his mother's nipples. "Can we do it again?" he asked.

"Any time you want son. I am so yours," she replied.

1writer
1writer
136 Followers
12