Love is Strange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied, "Oh I have three, one on my back, one on my calf, and one on my forearm which you saw earlier."

I asked, "Well what are they and why do you have them?"

She said, "I'll explain in my room, let's get dried off and dressed so we can go get warm under a blanket." So we both dried off, got dressed, and went back to her room. When we got back to her room, we got under a blanket together and laid facing each other. She began to talk and said, "Alright, now about my tattoos, the one on my underarm says, "Never opened myself this way. Life is ours, we live it our way", which is a line from "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. The one on my back is a Batman tribute, if you didn't notice. Then the one on my calf is something I drew, it's "Remember you're loved. And you always will be. This melody will bring you right. Back home" which is a line from "The Messenger" by Linkin Park shaped into a heart."

I said, "Oh well those are awesome. Love all of them actually especially since you designed one of them, I didn't know you liked to draw."

She smiled and said, "I love to draw actually and write poetry and stories. I'm full of surprises actually. I play guitar too, but I can't right now because my mom is sleeping. I know I've got the sexy heavy metal fan outside but I have a very soft and tender heart. I mean you look at me and I've got snake bites, small ear gauges, and a vertical industrial bar in my right ear and I wear baggy jeans usually and tight t-shirts that usually are band shirts or Batman and the skater shoes. I love our school for this reason because we can wear whatever and they don't care and we can have our tattoos exposed. Just wait for tomorrow's outfit, it's sexy." I smile at her then lean forward and kiss her lightly. We get tangled into each others kissing and making out, then we pull back and look at each other and smile. Then she says, "We need to get to sleep so we can go to school tomorrow, alright?" I nodded my head yes and kiss her lightly and we say our good nights and I cuddle into her warm body and we fall asleep.

12