Love is the Strangest Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed, hugged, groped, pulled, pushed and fell to the floor, her legs over mine, mine over hers, rolling, me on her, her on me. My shirt over my head, her blouse thrown backwards, it was a mad, sensual, erotic, precursor to an afternoon of wild lovemaking. Later we sat in bed and talked, talked and touched. I had to go finally. Jenny insisted on driving me back. We jumped in her car, she drove carefully and quickly to the shop.

Parking round the back we stole in and I locked the door behind her. She giggled and stripped, running into the shop area. I followed, struggling out of my clothes. We made love on the counter, the shop floor, in the bakery, up the stairs, into my bed.

At five the alarm rudely intruded on a very pleasant dream I was having. I stopped it and slid out of bed, Jenny murmuring and reaching for me. I washed and dressed and went down stairs, I switched the oven on, and started my day. I picked up our clothes, went to the kitchen, made tea and took it and the clothes upstairs. Jenny was sat up in bed, I smiled and passed her the tea. She smiled and sat back, I sat next to her, kissed her and touched her bare shoulder. She lowered her head and kissed my hand. Reluctantly I went back downstairs.

I was aware of her behind me as I mixed the batches for the cakes. I heard a rustle, then she stood next to me, moving the prepared dough into the proving trays. We worked hard for the next hour, preparing and setting up the shop. We stopped for a quick breakfast, kisses and hugs, then back to work. At Seven thirty we were ahead of ourselves and stopped for tea.

"What say I stay over and help out each morning?"

"Would you, that would be the best of both worlds for me."

"Me too, by the way we owe Poo big for introducing us."

"True, we need to find her a man, or woman to take care of."

"What now you're off her hands."

"No, now I have you to care for."

"Sweet Jim, I do love you. Hmm, do you think Pam could be gay?"

"I don't know, she's had so few boyfriends, I just sometimes wonder, you know?"

"Hmm, okay, I'll buy that, though she's never said anything to me."

"Maybe she fancies you and doesn't want to scare you off."

"Right and introducing me to her hunky brother means she gets to see me more often."

"Something like that,"

She giggled a naughty girl giggle, I kissed her nose, then we went back to work. Later we closed and after a meal she went home to collect a few clothes and essentials, returning in time to snuggle up to me as we went to bed. Jenny stayed over every night, until Saturday, when we went to her place, We'd invited Poo round for a meal and had a fantastic evening.

Slightly drunk I asked Poo if she was gay.

"Why do you ask?" she said laughing.

I explained my theory, she grinned and lay back in the chair.

"If I said it was true, what would you think?"

"I'd think you were my beautiful brilliant sister, who I love unconditionally and who I hoped would find a soulmate to share her life with."

"Jenny?"

"I love you like you were my sister, I too would hope you find a soul mate to care for and love you like you deserve."

"Well I'm not, but if I were that would be the best support I could wish for." She laughed and tucked her legs under her bottom.

"Right Jim we need to compile a list of eligible fit men for Poo."

"Jen, no you don't!"

"Yes we do, we're ridiculously happy, you should be too."

"Jim, I am happy, trust me, I couldn't be happier, just seeing you two together makes me happier than I can say."

"Awww"

"Jim, seriously!"

I looked at Jenny's stern face, as it crumpled into laughter, she had me there.

Later in bed, we discussed my sister and the men we knew, who were free, and not serial shaggers or gay. Then we slept, facing each other, arms wrapped round each other.

A few months later Poo phoned and asked us to come to a concert at the local town hall concert room. She was almost begging, so we said yes, but asked who's performing, we heard her grin on the speakerphone,

"Me, I joined a Rock Choir about three months ago."

"Wow you kept that quiet."

"Full of secrets me."

So it was agreed and on Saturday we joined a stream of people entering the hall. The lights dimmed and we vaguely saw the choir walking on. The lights came up and there was spontaneous applause. The conductor came on and bowed. Four people were on one side with an organ, drums, bass and lead guitar. With a slow movement the choir broke into Bohemian Rhapsody, the crowd cheered. At the break, the drummer and bassist piled in as the lead guitar soared, the Choir all rocking their heads like the guys in Waynes World. it was stunning. We stamped and clapped, cheered and whistled.

That opener set the tone as the Choir rocked through a mini Commitments set, then Blues Brothers numbers. We laughed and cheered. The finale for the first half was a sixty year old man who belted out "Love Hungry Man", the old AC/DC number, unbelievable, the guitarist was hot. We had the interval and were shepherded back to our seats.

The Choir reassembled, this time we had a quieter more gospel inspired set. By now the audience would have cheered them sneezing. About half way through, Jenny nudged me, Poo was making her way to the front. We watched as the band got ready. Poo opened her mouth and her voice soared above us, it was beautiful. I held Jenny's hand, she squeezed mine. Poo sang Spandau Ballet's "True" like she owned it and the Choir moved in a wall of sound behind her. I felt a lump in my throat, Mum would have loved this. I felt the tears running, I sobbed and Jenny hugged me. At the end I jumped up and clapped wildly, joined by many others. Poo walked back to her place, the Choir, touching her arms or back congratulating her.

Afterwards we joined her backstage, which was heaving as most of the audience were relatives of the performers. We struggled through the throng and found her with the drummer, whose name was Pete something. Anyway we ended up at the local Indian, the four of us and we talked a storm. Pete had met Poo at the station and had plucked up the courage to ask her to come to rehearsals and they had been going together ever since. He was twenty nine and in advertising. He'd played drums since he was seven and he loved it. Rock Choir had needed a drummer and the bassist mentioned Pete, who had been at school with him. One rehearsal later and he was hooked.

We split the bill and went back to Poo's, Pete had a back pack, we guessed he was staying over. Later after drinks we excused ourselves and left for Jenny's bed next door. We made love slowly and passionately, in tune and attuned to the other. Sleeping late, we were woken by a ring at the doorbell. I pulled on my trousers and went downstairs. Opening the door I found Pete, also bare chested.

"Pam says do you want to join us for breakfast, I'd say yes, I've seen what's in the fridge."

He grinned as I nodded.

"Good Pam says twenty minutes and hurry."

He turned and waved a hand in goodbye. I went up to Jenny, she laughed and we headed for the shower. As we washed and cleaned together I had a thought.

"Jen, this is probably the wrong moment, but, would you please marry me."

"God yes, I thought you'd never ask."

She grinned and hugged me, we finished up and dried and dressed. We went next door for breakfast. Poo stood in the kitchen an amused look on her face, Pete beside her.

"I've asked Jen to marry me," I grinned,

"I said Yes," Jen squeaked and hugged me.

Poo moved to hug us both, then pulled Jen into a hug of her own. Pete held his hand out, I shook it and he pulled me into a man hug. I switched places and hugged Poo. I felt her tears on my neck. I put my hand against her face and kissed her cheek. We sat down to breakfast and talked endlessly. The four of us got on so well. After, as we tidied up, I grabbed Poo, I hugged her again,

"I wish Mum was here," she said, I nodded, that would have been perfect.

I held her and we just couldn't let go. Jenny touched my back, then steered Pete into the lounge. We collected ourselves and went to join the other two, found them arm wrestling, calling each other cheat. Then Jenny tickled Pete who wriggled and lost concentration. She flung his hand onto the table. Standing she raised both hands above her head, clasped in Victory. Pete jumped up and grabbed her, tickling her relentlessly. We had to join in, I went for Pete and we jostled around the room,

Poo had Jenny on the sofa, tickling her as she sat astride her waist. Pete had me in an arm lock as we both realised we were puffing and panting. I tapped his back and he let go, we held each other up, watching the girls. They too were panting, Poo slipped off Jenny, who lay full length, sucking in air. We sat down, Jenny swinging her legs round so I could sit next to her. Pete sat in the arm chair, Poo folding herself into his lap. He put an arm round her and held her hand.

As our breathing slowed to normal, we grinned and looked at each other. Soon we were deep in conversation again. Arguing who was the victor. Challenges thrown out, good natured ribbing. A perfect Sunday morning. To soon Jenny and I left for the bakery. Jenny wanted Poo and Pete to come over next week for a meal at the bakery. They agreed and we parted, arriving back to find everything as we'd left it. We talked over the mornings set up and settled into bed.

To be continued...

12