Love Is Where You Find It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gathered up her things and left. Was I glad that was over? I was going to have to check everything for the rest of the week myself just to be sure that she didn't drop the ball again. The next day things went much better. The room was clean and ready, food services were on time and correct and Allison came several times to make sure that everything was going well.

I told her that we needed to meet that evening to go over the next day just to be sure. She told me that she usually got off at six o'clock. I informed her that I didn't care; we needed to meet and if she couldn't do that I would do what I had to do to ensure that arrangements for my meeting went as planned. She then agreed to meet with me in her office at six.

At six o'clock I went to the catering office to meet with Allison. She wasn't there. What the hell kind of deal was this. I decided to go to the bar and get a drink; I needed it. As I took a seat at the bar and ordered my drink I noticed Allison sitting at a table on the other side of the bar with two guys in suits, expensive suits. I finished my drink and left the bar. As I crossed the lobby to the elevators to go to my room Allison came running over to me.

"I'm so sorry, I got tied up with those two gentlemen discussing a big conference they want to hold here. I just forgot about

meeting you," she tried telling me.

The elevator door closed and I punched in my floor number. I didn't look at her or speak to her. She continued with her apologies. I exited the elevator and went to my room. She was still following me. I unlocked the door and she followed me in apologizing profusely.

Once in the room I turned and told her, "Take off your clothes and shut up. Your job may be on the line here but my reputation and the image of the company is also on the line. Now shut up and take off your clothes."

She objected, "No way, why should I do that?"

'You'll do it to make me happy, your incompetence and negligence has caused me a lot of unnecessary work and aguish. I have also spent time trying to teach you how to do your job. You're not taking this seriously. So, I 'm going to charge you the only commodity that you have to offer without it costing you your job or money. If that's not acceptable then leave now and I'll do whatever is necessary to make sure that my meeting goes off ok with or without your help. It's your choice. No one is forcing you to do this."

She just stood there for a few minutes looking at me. I was sizing her up. She was fairly good looking and yes I was going to fuck her if I got the chance.

She turned and I thought she was headed out the door, but instead she said, "Unzip my dress."

I went over and unzipped the back of her dress. She slipped out of it and laid it on the chair next to her. She had a hint of anger on her face as she removed her slip. Next she removed her panty hose. She stood there staring my into my eyes deciding if she should continue. She removed her bra and laid it on the chair along with her other things. Her breasts were very nice, a little more than a handfull and high on her chest. She had large protruding nipples. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her thong panties and slid them down to the floor and kicked them aside. She stood there before me, nude except for her 4" black heels.

As she undressed the anger in her face changed to a smile of anticipation. She did have a very nice figure; small waist flowing into nicely flared hips and thighs. Her bush was trimmed in a narrow strip that ended at her vagina. I backed up so that I could take all of her in. I just stood there basking in her nude form.

"What do you want me to do now?" she asked.

"I'm not going to tell you anything, what you do from now on is up to you," I replied.

She looked at me quizzically, then a smile crossed her face and she walked past me and got onto the bed.

"Take off your clothes and get in here with me," she directed.

I removed my clothing and got into bed beside her. She rolled over onto me and began kissing me ardently. My hand roamed up and down the back and over her well-rounded ass. I could feel her full breasts pressing to my chest. She was going to make love to me. Her lips and tongue made love to my mouth and the felt so very good. She kissed my throat and chest as she moved down to my erect manhood. She grasped my hard cock in her delicate hands and began stroking it as she kissed and tongued the head. She started sliding her lips over it and began taking it into her mouth. She moved her head up and down on my shaft until she had swallowed it all. Her expertise indicated that this was not her first time. She was definitely an accomplished cocksucker. Her tongue and mouth were definitely experienced.

I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this action without losing it. She moved back up leaving a trail of kisses all the way up to my mouth. She positioned herself so that her hot wet pussy was directly over my face. She didn't need to tell me what to do. I went to work vigorously kissing, licking and sucking on her plump labia. When I moved up to take her clit in my mouth she let out a gasp and began moving her pussy harder into my mouth. I licked, and mouthed all of her pussy until she reached orgasm. Her whole body stiffened and she forced her pussy onto my face with such force that I thought I would smother. Her juices flowed and wet my entire face. It tasted and felt so good.

She moved her body back down lower on me, her vagina leaving a wet trail clear back down to my groin. She straddled me and poised her pussy over my hardened shaft. She directed my cock at the entrance to her vagina and slowly slid down onto me. It was snug and warm; I could feel the inner walls of her pussy gripping me as she took me inside of her. Once she had engulfed me all the way she began rocking back and forth. The feeling was incredible. She rode me in this manner, moving with more force with each stroke. I suckled and tongued her breasts and nipples as she continued riding me. She reached down to work her clitoris with her fingers as she moved on me. Her movements became more vigorous as she continued stroking her wet pussy on my cock. I came hard, my dick swelling even more as it erupted inside of her. She continued riding me until she climaxed with such force that I felt she was going to separate my cock from my body. It was incredible. She collapsed down onto me. I held her tightly for a long while. I felt myself soften and slip out of her. Eventually she got up and went to the bathroom. She came back with and a wet warm washcloth and cleaned our combined juices off my body.

She dressed and as she was leaving she turned, "I'll see you in the morning lover."

The next morning when I arrived at the meeting room she was there directing the catering staff in the set up of our continental breakfast. Everything looked good. She turned to me and beamed as if to ask is this ok, and it was. After the catering staff had left the room and we were alone she came over and gave me a hug and a kiss full on the mouth.

"Thank you, I'll do good today and for the rest of your meeting. Is there a chance we can repeat last night?"

She was trying; we'd just have to see how it would go. The days meeting went good. Allison came back two or three times during the day to check on things. After the meeting was over for the day and I was arranging some of my materials for the next day Allison came into the meeting room. We were standing off to the side of the room at a table where I laid out the hand out materials. We went over the setup for the next day and she had everything down. The only difference was a banquet dinner that we were having the hotel do. I invited her to join us for dinner and she accepted.

She had closed the meeting room door when she came in and we were alone in the room. I stepped over behind her and put my arms around her and cupped her breasts as I kissed her neck. She swooned and pressed her ass back into me. I dropped one hand down to her mound and gently massaged it. She pressed harder back into me. My hardening cock was right between her ass cheeks as she rubbed on me. I dropped my hand down and started working her dress up so that I could touch her pussy. When I got it high enough to touch her pussy I got a pleasant surprise, she was not wearing anything underneath, no panty hose and no panties. All I touched were her bare full moist lips. She gasped as I massaged her pussy lips.

She leaned forward with her hands on the table in front of her and told me, "Take me now, take me right here."

As she leaned over I flipped her dress and slip up over her, uncovering her bare ass. I undid my trousers and got out my ready member. She spread her legs to open up her entrance and I slipped my hard dick into her waiting vagina. It went in easily.

As I started stroking in and out she turned and told me, "Give it to me hard and fast!"

I pumped her as hard as I could and she came within a minute or two. She stiffened and groaned with the release. It was quick, but it was good. When she had finished she turned and told me she had to go. She told me that she would see me tomorrow morning, kissed me and headed out the door.

Sometimes nice things happen in unexpected places. I had gone to dinner at a restaurant and bar that was a block down the street from the hotel. I was seated at a table that faced the bar. There were half a dozen high tables between my table and the bar. At each table were three or four regular height bar stools. After I had ordered my dinner a middle-aged couple came in and sat at the bar table in front of me. The lady was facing me, and her escort was seated at her side but facing away.

As I waited for my dinner I looked up into her eyes and she winked at me. She was wearing a knee length dress and had some good-looking legs. As I sat watching her she shifted on her chair and dropped her leg down and gave me a good look almost all the way up her thigh, far enough that I could see that she was wearing thigh high black hose and a garter belt. I just love that look.

As I sat eating my dinner and she and her companion having their drinks she continued to flash me. Just before they left she had her legs spread and was giving me a look all the way up. She had a large dark bush and I was able to barely see the lips of her pussy. When they left she came around the table and slipped a note on my table. After they left I retrieved the note and read it. "Hope you enjoyed the show." That was nice.

I retired early that night. What with the dinner tomorrow night it was going to be a long day. I rose early and went down to the meeting room. Allison was already there taking care of business. Good for her. Maybe she was learning. We made small talk and went over the days setup including dinner. Everything looked ok. The day went quickly and I had about an hour and a half before I needed to be down to the dinner. I went to my room and took a short nap. I had just gotten up to dress for dinner when Allison knocked on my door.

"I'm here for my dinner date, but I need to change first. Do you mind if I do it here?" she said mischievously.

She came in and hung up her clothes bag. I continued to dress, but was also watching her. She stripped off her clothes and hung them. She then removed her evening ensemble from the clothes bag. While she was nude between changes I stepped over to her and embraced her and kissed her.

She giggled and pushed me away saying, "Later lover, later. And I promise you will enjoy tonight."

She put on a royal blue satin demi-bra, matching garter belt, dark blue hose, and a knock out dark blue satin dress that fit her like a glove. It was split to mid thigh in front and presented a very erotic picture. It was a beautiful outfit on a beautiful girl. She fixed her hair and freshened her make up and we went down to dinner. I was quite proud to have such a good-looking young lady on my arm and she seemed pleased to be there. I introduced her to the 25 meeting attendees, mostly men, and they complimented her on her looks and on the job the hotel was doing with the meeting. If they only knew.

Dinner went with out a hitch, a superb meal. The only distraction was that Allison couldn't keep her hands out of my lap. She was continuously rubbing my cock through my pants under the table. I'll have to admit at copping a feel of her thighs through the slit in her dress. After dinner we went back up to my room and undressed each other. As we entered the room we had no more that closed the door when we grabbed each other and literally ripped each other's clothes off. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies as we explored every inch of exposed skin.

She was totally uninhibited and wanted everything that she could get. Hr breasts felt wonderful in my hands and her large, hard nipples stood like bullets to my touch. I lowered my hand to her womanly sex and could feel the hot liquid forming on her vaginal lips. She was hot and ready. Her hand found my erect member and she squeezed and stroked it while her other hand cupped and massaged the cheek of my ass. I lifted her and carried her to the bed and lay her on her back. She held out her arms to invite me in.

We embraced and kissed deeply, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. I moved my mouth down to her nipples and began sucking on them. They were large, erect and unyielding to the touch of tongue. She pushed me over onto my back and left a trail of kisses as she moved down to my groin. Her had encircled my erect cock and she worked it up and down while she kissed and tongued the pulsating knob. Her lips slowly engulfed the head as she took it into her mouth. She sucked hard on my cock until she had taken its entire length into her mouth. The sensations of her hard deep sucking and swirling tongue soon brought me to orgasm. I didn't try to warn her and she sucked and swallowed each eruption that I delivered. She sucked on my cock until it was empty and flaccid.

I pulled her up until she was straddling my face. Her hot wet sex directly in front of me. I could see her wetness, her swollen labia and could smell the musky aroma of her stimulation. I licked her lips and slid my tongue between them. They parted easily and I inserted my tongue in as far as I could inside her, tasting the sweet nectar inside her vagina. I moved my lips and tongue up to her hooded clitoris. I uncovered it with my tongue as I sucked on it with my mouth.

Allison's climax was intense, her body quivered and spasmed as the waves of her orgasm swept over her. She ground her pussy hard into my face as if asking for more. She arched her back and let out a loud groan as she peaked. I could feel her vagina contracting on my mouth as each surge of her climax over took her. It was very intense.

As she climaxed my cock was regaining and intense erection and I need to have it inside of her. She moved back down and placed the lips of her pussy directly on my hardened shaft trapping it between their hot wetness and my body. She began rocking back and forth rubbing her slick, swollen lips along my hard cock. When I thought that I couldn't hold it any longer she moved and rotated her hips so that my cock slipped between the lips of her pussy and I slid inside her vagina. It seemed as though her vagina was pulling me in of its own accord. I could feel the inner walls of her pussy massaging my cock as it was pulled deeply into her. Our thrusting matched perfectly as we moved to each other. I could feel the inner walls tensing on me as I stroked her deep. I felt her cervix with the head of my dick at the end of each penetrating stroke.

Each time that my dick touched it she let out a muted groan. We came with an intensity that shook each of us to the core. We collapsed and lay entwined as we basked in the afterglow. My cock softened and slipped out of her as we lay there.

We made love for hours. I lost count of the number of times we each climaxed and the positions we used. It was one of the greatest love making sessions I have ever been a part of. When we finally finished we were both exhausted. We probably passed out instead of falling off to sleep. It was absolutely wonderful.

Somehow we woke early the next morning and made love again as we showered. This was the last day of my meeting and as soon as it was over I was leaving to catch my flight home. I thought about missing Allison when I left and came to the honest conclusion that it was more her body that I was really going to miss. Either way she ended up making my stay in West Virginia better.

Once back at the office in North Carolina on Monday morning my boss, Steve, called me into his office and complimented me on the job in West Virginia. Word on my performance had gotten back to him before I did. That was usually the case though.

During the next week one of the girls in our public relations group called me to ask if I could have lunch with her. I told her yes and we agreed upon a place to meet. As I arrived at a small restaurant about ten minutes from our office I was greeted by three young good-looking girls, one of which was Sally from my work. We went in and ordered and they began to lay out for me what they wanted.

A little about Greensboro, North Carolina, it is a city of about 350,000, that has 24 PGA rated golf courses and many national corporate headquarters located there. The two major crops are tobacco and cotton. Several major tobacco companies have their headquarters in North Carolina. Several major textile companies also have their headquarters there. These include Burlington Mills, Haynes and many others. As a result, there is a great call for models for these company's catalogs, advertisements and marketing materials. There are a lot of good-looking models in Greensboro that work in this industry.

What Sally and her girlfriends wanted was for me to photograph them so they could update and upgrade their portfolios. Most professional photographers in the area charged anywhere from $300 to $500 for a four hour session. They had heard from several people including some models that I had done this with before that I was good and not expensive. So Sally, Gwen and Alisha all wanted a photo session. We talked about what they wanted and how much it would cost, $250 each. All three of them already had pretty complete portfolios in terms of studio shots, but what all of them were interested in was outdoor natural light pictures. This was one of my specialties.

We talked about the details, when where and what they wanted and agreed we would start on the following Saturday, one shoot in the morning, one in the afternoon and the third on Sunday morning. We agreed to start very early and go late to take advantage of the early morning and late afternoon sun. I called a friend of mine that worked at a local exotic used car lot and arranged to borrow some cars for those days. I already had some locations picked out.

On Friday I went to the used car lot and picked up a fly yellow Ferrari. Early the next morning before the sun came up I loaded my gear and went to pick up Gwen. She was ready and waiting when I picked her up. We drove to a golf course on the edge of town that was owned by another acquaintance of mine. He had agreed to allow me to use one of the putting practice greens that was a ways away from the clubhouse in a secluded spot. We got to the green and began to set the car, wipe it down and get ready for the rising sun.

Gwen was a tall slender, 24-year-old, light-completed black girl. She was skinny as a rail. She had almost no figure or curves at all. As she stripped for her first shoot setup I noticed that she was almost flat chested. This girl did have something though and that was her face; thin, fine lined features with high cheekbones and large dark eyes. Exotic and breathtaking was the only way to describe her.