Love is Where You Find It Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely women make beautiful lovers.
4.5k words
4.21
58.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eye8her
eye8her
3 Followers

Marge Lewis looked across the kitchen table at her eighteen year old son, Jason, and marveled at how much resemblance there was between him and his father. She could imagine that it really was his father sitting there, eating his eggs and bacon and drinking his coffee.

"And, soon, it shall be," she thought.

Seven months ago, to the day, George Lewis, along with the rest of his National Guard unit, had deployed to Afghanistan for a twelve month tour of duty. And he was back already.

Every day, for the last three months, Marge had been going to the VA Hospital to visit her husband, sitting by his bedside, holding his hand, consoling him. During that time, George had endured five major surgeries to repair the damage he'd sustained when the convoy in which he'd been riding had been ambushed. Now, it was time to bring him home.

Marge could feel her panties getting damp as she daydreamed about her husband's first night home. Jason would be out with a couple of his friends doing whatever it was that eighteen year old kids do when they are out on the town. "Finally," she thought. "I'm gonna get laid. I am so fucking tired of going solo."

"It's time," she said. "Let's go bring your father home."

Jason took one last sip of his coffee, stood and place the now empty cup in the sink. "Ready when you are, Mom."

"What time you coming home?" she asked as they pulled out of the driveway

Jason grinned. He knew why his mother was asking such a question. He had no intention of intruding on their first night together since before his father had deployed. "I know why you're asking," he told her as his grin spread even wider. "Bet you don't get any sleep tonight."

He turned to wink at his mother and watched her blush. His cock began to harden as he formed a picture in his mind of his father's stiffness penetrating his mom's pussy. And, for the thousandth time since he'd turned eighteen, he wished it was him sharing his mother's bed, his cock pumping his baby making juices deep inside her.

"Jason!" she gasped. "You shouldn't talk like that to your mother."

"Why, Mom? It's only natural that you and Dad would want to do the nasty after being apart for so long."

Jason's comments only served to make her even hornier than before. She absentmindedly squeezed her legs together. The pressure on her clit was unbearably delicious. She shuddered through a mild orgasm and squeezed herself to another; this one more powerful than the first.

Jason glanced quickly at his mother. Had his mother just cum in the car beside him? More blood rushed to his cock.

"Just keep your eyes on the road," Marge said, almost in a whisper. She glanced at her son and immediately noticed the bulge in his pants. "My god," she said to herself. "He's bigger than his father!"

"You still haven't answered my question," Marge said as they pulled into the hospital parking lot.

"What's that?" Jason asked his mother. Then he remembered. "No, Mom. I'm staying over at Frankie's. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot."

"Damn, Mom. You'd better get Dad home soon or you'll be a nervous wreck."

Marge blushed again but, said nothing. She exited the Town Car and turned to check the seat for any sign of dampness. Luckily, there was none. She breathed a sigh of relief as she closed the door.

Once inside, Mother and son entered the elevator and rode it to the fourth floor where they exited and made their way to the nurse's station.

The duty nurse looked up from reading a chart. "Well, hello, Marge," she said cheerfully. She glanced at young Jason. Her gaze traveled up and down his manly physique. "Hi, Jason," she continued. "The ladies are sure gonna miss having you around once you go back to college. Vanderbilt, isn't it?"

It was Jason's turn to blush. "Mrs. Wilson," he said as he averted his eyes from her more than ample chest.

"Linda," she reminded him.

"Hi, Linda," Marge said. "Sorry I haven't been around to visit lately. "Things have been a little hectic since George returned."

Linda Mason was Frankie's mother. The two of them had been friends ever since fifth grade. Both their sons had been born on the same day, only minutes apart. She turned to Jason. "Frankie should be getting into town any time now. It'll be nice to see you two together again."

"I guess he made it through basic training okay then?" Marge said.

Before Linda could answer, one of the nurses under her supervision approached. "We're going to get your husband now," she told Marge. "Be just a minute or two."

Ten minutes later, Marge was walking alongside her husband, her hand on his shoulder, as Linda pushed his wheel chair into the elevator. Back down on the first floor, the group made its way out the door and to the car.

Marge helped George into the front seat faced her son and held out her hand. "Mind if I drive us home?"

"Sure, Mom," Jason said as he fished the keys from his pocket and handed them to his mother.

As Marge hastened to the other side of the Lincoln, Linda turned to Jason. "Drop in any time after four," she told him. "I'll be home by then."

Jason smiled and reached to open the back door. He stopped when Linda's hand touched his elbow. "I've got something special cooked up for you," she whispered.

"Glad to have you home, Dad," Jason said as his mother drove out of the parking lot and into the street.

George Lewis grimaced as he turned to look back at his son. "Good to be home, son."

Marge, upon hearing her husband's sharp intake of breath, glanced over at George. "You okay, hon?" she asked

His voice was sharp and bitter. "Fourteen holes in my body. Two in my lungs and one in my liver. Five major surgeries and at least two more coming. Why shouldn't I be okay?"

Marge Lewis was stunned. "You've changed, George. You never used to talk to me like that."

The trio rode the rest of the way home in silence. Mrs. Lewis pulled into the driveway, pushed a button on her remote and waited for the garage door to open. She parked the car inside the garage and closed the door behind them. Before she had time to exit the vehicle and get to the other side, George had already opened his door and was halfway out.

"Here," Marge told him as she reached for his arm. "Let me help you."

George pushed her hand away. "Dammit, Marge. Quit treating me like I was an invalid. I can get out on my own." With slow and precise movements, he was standing and facing his wife of twenty-two years.

Marge recoiled at her husband's less than friendly touch.

Each step was a lesson in agony but, George Lewis was determined to get inside on his own. Marge walked beside him, prepared to catch him should he fall. She stayed at his side until he was seated in his recliner. He struggled to reach the universal remote on the coffee table in front of him. After the third unsuccessful try, he fell back into his chair and closed his eyes. He sighed as a tear rolled down his left cheek.

Marge, seeing her husband's dilemma, picked up the remote and handed it to him. She turned to go to the kitchen. "I'll rustle you up something to eat," she said. "I'll bet you're hungry enough to eat a horse. That hospital food ain't never been the greatest, has it?"

"Not hungry."

Marge turned back around and kissed him on the cheek. "Whatsamatter, Hon?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said. "Tired. That's all."

She kissed him again. "I know, baby. I understand."

"Dammit!" he said. "You don't understand! Nobody understands." He stood on shaky legs. "I'm going to bed."

Marge sat down in the chair George had just vacated, leaned back and closed her eyes. This was not the George Lewis she knew before his deployment. Physically, he was home but, mentally, he wasn't. And she didn't know what to do to get him back.

Jason, having witnessed the less than cordial exchange between his parents from the open doorway between the kitchen and the living room, immediately rushed to his mother's side. "I'm sorry, Mom," he said as he hugged her.

Marge caressed her son's cheek. "Thanks, Jason." She sniffled. "He'll be okay. Just needs time to get adjusted to being home. That's all."

"Let's hope he gets adjusted soon," Jason told her. "Can't stand to see him like this."

Marge stroked his cheek again. "Me neither. But I can't seem to get through to him."

"Don't give up, Mom. He'll come around soon."

Marge looked at the grandfather clock standing next to the curio cabinet. "It's three thirty," she said. "You'd better get going."

"Want me to stay home tonight?"

"No, Jason. Your father and I need to have some time to ourselves. You go on. You and Freddie have a lot of catching up to do."

Jason Lewis walked quickly, anxious to see his lifetime friend. He paused at the door long enough to catch his breath before knocking. A few minutes later, it opened. Linda Wilson stood in the doorway wearing a robe and brushing her short, damp hair.

"Oh, hi, Jason! Come on in!"

Jason entered, sat on the sofa and looked around the room. "Frankie make it home yet?"

Linda closed and locked the door, and turned around. "Pardon me for looking like this. Had an emergency at the hospital and I got off late." She continued brushing her hair. "Want some water, a soda or something?"

"Water will be fine, Mrs. Wilson."

"Water, it will be. And, it's Linda. Remember?"

Jason nodded. He turned to watch his friend's mother's hips swaying beneath her robe. "Damn," he thought. "That thing is nearly as old as I am."

Linda could feel her son's friend's eyes on her as she exaggerated the swaying of her hips as she walked into the kitchen. As always, it excited her to no end knowing that she was still desirable to someone even if it was a horny, oversexed teenager who would probably have no qualms about screwing the knothole in her fence.

Mrs. Lewis returned a short time later, sat next to Jason and handed him a bottled water. She laid her palm on his thigh and squeezed it lightly. His cock sprang to life, lengthening until the head was damn near touching her hand.

"'Fraid I've got some bad news, Jason," she said as she moved her hand up his leg.

"Oh, my!" she exclaimed softly when she felt the head of his young dick bump against her finger.

Jason wheezed as his lungs filled with air. His cock lurched in his pants. "Mrs. Willlllllson!" he said as he let out a long agonizing groan.

Linda Wilson smiled inwardly as she jerked her hand away. "I am soooo sorry," she told him.

"It's okay," Jason told her. "I know you didn't do it on purpose."

"The hell I didn't," she said to herself.

"So, wh. . .what's the b. . .b. . .bad news?" Jason asked his friend's mother.

"In a minute," she said as she stood. Seeing that Jason's bottle was near empty, Linda took it from him and headed for the kitchen. She returned a few minutes later, placed a full one on the coffee table in front of him and then sat down on the love seat opposite him.

"I'm afraid. . .," she began. Knowing that Jason's eyes were focused on her, she slowly crossed her legs; making sure he got a nice view of her hairy pussy.

"Oh, damn!" he thought. "She's got no panties on." His cock was now throbbing. Jason knew that it wouldn't take much at all to make him cum. He barely heard Mrs. Wilson as she continued to talk.

"I'm afraid," she said again. "That Frankie won't be home for a couple of days.

Through the fog of his youthful lust, Jason struggled to make sense of what Linda was saying. "Frankie?" he questioned. "Home?"

Linda uncrossed her legs and let them stay open wide enough for him to see all the way up her legs. "No, Jason. Frankie's not coming today."

"But you are," she thought.

Jason's eyes stayed riveted on the dark place between his host's legs. "Why not?" he asked. "Is he okay? Nothing's wrong, I hope."

"He had a bit of car trouble. That's all."

"I guess I should be going," Jason said. "If Frankie's not coming, I should probably go home."

Afraid she would lose him, Linda spread her legs wide. "What's wrong, Jason? You don't like what you see?" She slipped her hand between her thighs and ran her finger through her slit.

Jason opened his mouth to talk but, nothing came out. He gulped. He could no longer hold it in. His balls tightened. His cock swelled. "Ohhhhh, fuck!" he hissed.

Linda Wilson watched as Jason's pant leg became soaked with his discharge. "My god," she thought. "When's it going to stop?"

Jason's eyes closed and his body went limp. Helpless to control his orgasm, he had no choice but to let it continue, praying that it would end soon.

After what seemed like forever to Jason, his orgasm slowed to a trickle. Slowly, his eyes opened. He looked at his friend's mother, then to his leg. His gaze back on Mrs. Wilson, he swallowed hard. "I don't. . . I. . .I. . .I. . ."

Jason, embarrassed beyond what he thought he could bear, covered his eyes. "Dammit," he said. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I really didn't."

Linda Wilson stood, walked over to the sofa and, once more she sat next to Jason. "Damn!" she exclaimed as she stared at his cum soaked pants. "You sure cum a lot."

Jason, too embarrassed to look at Frankie's mother, tried to stand. Linda grabbed his wrist and held on with both hands. "I need to go," he said as he struggled against her grip.

Linda leaned over and kissed him just behind his ear. "Don't go," she moaned throatily.

"B. . .but. . ."

Linda nibbled lightly on his earlobe. "What's your mother going to say when she sees you with your sticky pants?"

Jason ceased his struggling and leaned back into the soft back of the sofa. "What am I gonna do?" he pleaded. "I can't stay here."

Mrs. Wilson released her grip and softly caressed his forearm. "Sure, you can," she cooed. "Just go in the bathroom, take off your clothes and get in the shower. I'll find something of Frankie's that you can wear while your clothes are getting washed and dried."

Jason, seeing no other way out of this situation, made up his mind to do what she had suggested. He stood, walked through the hallway and into the bathroom. After closing the door and stripping, he stepped into the shower and turned the water on. Once he had the temperature adjusted to his liking, he grabbed the soap and, as the warm water cascaded over him, he began washing off the evidence of his lack of self-control. One touch on his cock made it come back to life.

Unable to resist fondling himself, Jason wrapped his hand around his raging hard on and stroked the shaft from top to bottom and back to the top. "Linda," he moaned.

Hearing the shower running, Linda hurried down the hallway, discarding her robe as she went. Standing in front of the bathroom door, she briefly considered knocking.

"No," she told herself as she reached for the French door handle. "Don't want to spook him. That would spoil my plans."

Gently, she turned the handle and pushed. She walked to the shower, pulled the curtain back and stepped in behind him.

Oblivious to his friend's mother's presence, Jason continued stroking his cock. Twice, he groaned as he called out her name. "Linda. Oh, fuck. Linda, I've wanted to fuck you for such a long, long time."

Reaching around him, Linda smiled as she pressed her tits against his back. She cradled his balls in her hands and began a gentle massage.

Jason's body stiffened. He stopped stroking his massive boner. "What the . . .?" he said. He turned his head to look behind him. "Mrs. Wilson. What are you doing here?"

Linda sucked his earlobe between her lips and nibbled lightly. "You know why I'm here," she said, her voice raspy and full of built up passion and desire. She replaced his hand with hers and gently stroked his twitching member. Back to his hairy groin and up to the top her hand went, lightly squeezing the head before sliding it back down against his groin.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned as he turned to face her.

Linda released her hold on Jason's hard stalk of man flesh long enough for him to make his turn. She pressed her lips to his and once again closed her hand around his hard, fleshy spear. Her mouth opened slightly as she pressed her tongue against his upper lip.

Jason was not so naïve as to misunderstand this beauty's intentions. Gladly, he allowed her tongue to slip between his lips.

"Mmmmmm." The sound rolled over his tongue, causing his lips to vibrate against hers. He slid a hand between their wet and slippery bodies searching for the opening to her heated sex.

Linda opened her legs a bit wider to aid Jason in his quest. A long, sustained shudder consumed her when his middle finger found her hard clit and began a slow, but firm, caressing of her most sensitive bud. "Oh, oh, oh," she whimpered.

Jason broke the kiss, pulled his finger from Linda's moist center and cupped both her breasts in his hands. He lowered his head and wrapped his lips around the nipple of her right breast, flicking the end of her rubbery protrusion with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh, Jason," she said, her voice faltering and throaty. "You're making me soooo hot!"

Jason licked across the valley between her breasts and captured her other nipple between his teeth and nibbled lightly.

"Yessss!" Linda hissed. "Bite my nipple. Bite it hard!"

Jason did his best to comply with her request. Getting a firm grip with his teeth, he pulled his head back. The added pressure was just what she needed.

Again, Linda moaned her approval. She pulled her hand from his throbbing cock. With the fingers of both hands interlocked, she cupped the back of his head and pulled him in close.

Jason instinctively released the pressure on Mrs. Wilson's nipple and began caressing it with his lips and tongue. For a fleeting moment, she wondered who'd helped him hone his skills. Then the fire in her belly consumed her.

Again, her body vibrated and shuddered uncontrollably, sending her senses spiraling downward into the deep abyss of the most massive orgasm of her entire life. When she came to, she found herself laying on her side on her bed. Jason's cock, still hard and still throbbing, lay along the crevasse between her butt cheeks. She felt his hand massaging her breast with a sensitive touch that no other man she'd ever been with would have been able to duplicate.

Her head still foggy with the passion of her all-consuming orgasm, she turned to face him. In all the years she'd been married to Freddie's father, he'd never made her feel like this. "What happened?" she asked. "How did I get here?"

Jason grabbed her hip and pulled her to him. He groaned as she rubbed her mound against his manhood. She kissed him lightly on the cheek as she reached between their bodies and, once again began stroking him.

"Damn, Linda," Jason said. "For a minute or two, I thought you'd died. One second I was mauling your titties and the next you were slumped over my shoulder as lifeless as a dead mackerel. I brought you in here and laid you on the bed."

Linda stopped stroking long enough to give his shaft a light squeeze. She squeezed him again and then she giggled. "Does this feel like I'm dead?"

Jason pinched her left nipple. "Oh, hell, no."

Linda squeezed him again. It took only a few seconds of Linda's squeezing and Jason's light pinching to send their passion to a higher plane.

Simultaneously, they stopped their teasing. Linda's gaze met his and for several seconds they lay, unmoving, looking into each other's eyes. Their lips came together. Their need to breathe was temporarily forgotten as their kiss became more and more impassioned. Jason repositioned his cock until it was pointed at the entrance to her heated sex. He pushed the head inside.

Linda gently pushed him back. "Not yet, baby. Not yet."

Linda saw the disappointment register in her friend's son's eyes. "We'll get to that later, baby," she told him. "It's my turn to please you."

eye8her
eye8her
3 Followers
12