Love is Where You Find It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eye8her
eye8her
3 Followers

Mrs. Wilson planted kisses from Jason's chest all the way down to just above his hairy groin. He waited in nervous anticipation for her to take him in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," he cried out as he felt her lips close around his mushroom shaped head and began to tease the opening with the tip of her tongue.

Linda felt him jerk against the roof of her mouth when she began to lick the underside of his veiny shaft. Gradually, she slid her lips down the length of his cock until her nose was buried in his pubic hairs.

As his cockhead slid along her tongue, Jason raised his hips off the bed and pushed the tip into her throat. Linda gagged and swallowed. She pulled back, breathed deeply through her nose and lowered her face until his cock head was, once again, inside her restrictive opening.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Jason cried out as Linda began fucking his cock with her mouth and throat. He placed his hand on her forehead, halting her movements on the down stroke. Linda kept her lips wrapped tightly around his twitching spear and looked at him questioningly.

"Keep this up," he told her, "and you'll make me cum."

Linda shrugged her shoulders and smiled around his cock as if to say, "So what?"

"I want my first cum with you," he said, "to be inside your pussy." He groaned as her tongue slid up and down the underside of his throbbing member. She licked around the crown several times and gradually let it slip from her mouth.

Jason lay on his back, his cock twitching with his every heartbeat. He cradled her head in his hands. "Slide on up here," he told her. "I want you on top."

"That's what I like," Linda thought. "A man who takes charge." Quickly, she straddled his legs and crawled up his body until her nipples were grazing his chest. She reached between them and guided his hard cock to the opening of her sex. Slowly, taking an inch at a time, she impaled herself on his more than ample weapon.

"You're so fucking tight," he wheezed as he tugged on her breasts.

Linda, seeing Jason lift his face upwards, leaned down to meet him halfway. "Oh, yesssss!" she hissed as she felt a nipple slipping between his open lips. "Suck my nipples. Bite them, Charlie. Make mommy cum again, son."

Temporarily stunned by Mrs. Wilson's utterance, Jason let her nipple slip out of his mouth. His cock swelled to even greater proportions as the impact of her words suddenly hit him. Was Linda getting nailed by her own son? "How wicked," he thought as he resumed his assault on her breasts.

Mrs. Wilson, completely unaware that she'd called out her son's name, felt the stirrings of another orgasm. Her slow and easy pace soon turned into a frenzied effort to make her and Jason cum at the same time. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh reverberated throughout her bedroom as she began rubbing her clit between two of her fingers.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jason gasped.

Linda, herself nearing her boiling point, continued her frenzied attack upon her clit. She ceased her bouncing up and down on her son's friend's cock and rocked back and forth, increasing the pressure inside her clutching vagina. "Hold on," she cried. "I'm almost there!"

Jason felt Linda's vaginal muscles begin a rhythmic massaging of his hot and hard cock. One last time, he shoved it deep into her quivering quim. His balls tightened. His cock swelled and the first of several discharges shot up and out his urethra.

Linda shook and shivered as his discharge bounced off the walls of her well lubricated inner sex. Her body stiffened and, except for the clutching muscles of her vagina, she sat, unmoving, on Jason's cock. Nothing would ever compare to the thrill she felt when a man left his seed inside her.

Jason cried out loudly each time his balls shot another load deep inside of this older woman. Linda, deep into the throes of her orgasm, fell forward, smashing her tits into his chest. She closed her eyes and rode out the storm of their passion. Finally able to speak, she raised her head to find Jason's glazed eyes looking back at her.

Linda kissed him lightly on the lips and tried to roll off him. Jason wrapped his arms around her waist and held on tightly. "No," he told her. "I like it with you on top of me like this." Resting her head on his shoulder, she pulled his face close, kissed him lightly on the chin and closed her eyes.

Sleep came quickly for the both of them. A couple of hours later, Jason woke up when Linda shifted off him. He watched her butt cheeks jiggling as she walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she returned, climbed back into the bed and snuggled close. "Thanks," she whispered. "I needed that."

"I can't remember enjoying myself as much as I did tonight," he told her.

"Neither can I," she said.

****

Marge Lewis remained in the recliner for close to an hour after Jason had left to go see his friend, Charlie before she went to her bedroom.

George, covered up to his chin with a comforter, pretended to be asleep. "Can't tell her what I want to tell her," he thought. "I just can't"

Marge stared at her husband, wondering if she would ever get the old George back. Quickly, she undressed and walked naked into the bathroom. She took a quick shower, dried off and walked back into the bedroom. She lifted up the comforter and slid in beside George.

Marge lay looking at her husband as if she were transfixed. She listened to his shallow breathing and realized he wasn't asleep. She kissed him quickly on the mouth and whispered, "Good night, sweetie. Glad you're home."

A single tear ran down George's cheek. He knew that, sooner or later, they would have to have a long discussion. But, right now, the time just wasn't right.

eye8her
eye8her
3 Followers
12