Love Isn't Blind

Story Info
He meets the large, loving woman of his dreams.
4.4k words
4.53
21.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a larger, loving woman... if you can't accept that, please pass on by.

That feels so good... I think as I wake slowly. It has been so hot for the last two weeks and I have no air-conditioning. Every night I toss and turn until I fall asleep and wake the next morning on a sheet soaked with my own perspiration. I have two fans. The first blows down a long hallway and draws air from a partially opened front room window, while the second is at the foot of my bed and blows across me. I've been sleeping naked on the bed and it's been stripped to nothing but a single fitted bottom sheet.

This morning I can feel the cool air from the fan caressing my body as it follows the channel formed by my legs. It flows between my thighs, up over my privates, across my abs and chest to cool my neck and face. The usual heat below my waist is driven away by the breeze. I languish in pleasure for minutes before opening my eyes and checking the clock and I'm grateful for the break in the heat wave as I notice that it isn't five yet. I usually sleep in until six and this is Friday so I wouldn't normally get to work before eight. That cool air feels so good. My feet are together and drawn up against my ass and my knees are wide as I notice with surprise that I'm not sporting wood.

I'm always a horny devil and sex is an active part of my life and yet I've never been married. It isn't that I don't want a long-term relationship... I crave one... but I've just never found the right gal. I mean I do sleep around when the opportunity presents itself but I'd really like to wake up each morning next to someone that cares for me and not just someone that was horny last night or that needs someone to foot the bills or act as their mental crutch.

I've had my share of all of these and still know a few. Speaking of knowing... I hear the front doorlock rattle as I bound out of bed, grab my clothes, run into the bathroom and lock the door. I have this gal that cleans my place twice a week. She has a key and is scheduled to be here sometime after eight on the mornings she comes. It's Friday so she cleans in case I have someone in for the weekend.

She's a lovely full-figured lady with a husband she adores... but she doesn't always get fulfilled at home. I can always tell when she's horny, too... because she comes early. I don't even remember when it was a few months back when I woke one morning and she had arrived early, undressed and climbed in bed to wake me. It was so pleasant that I lay nearly asleep enjoying what she was doing until I suddenly realized that I hadn't brought anyone home the night before. When I opened my eyes she was just mounting me and... What's a guy supposed to do?

Well... I ran for the bathroom this time, locked the door and turned on the shower before a moment later I heard her rattle the doorknob. I pretended not to hear and I wasn't being mean. I just wasn't in the mood I guess. I'd heard the key in the front door and instantly knew it was her. I took care of my personal chores and got into the shower and enjoyed the cool water and the morning invigoration. After a few moments of cold water my cock settled down and despite the coolness I felt quite good this morning. I shaved in the shower and then got out dried and dressed before unlocking the door.

Darlene was there making the bed and pouting. I told you she was full-figured and I meant it. She's not fat because she keeps any weight off by working hard, but she definitely has everything else in abundance. I walked over and kissed her behind the ear and apologized that I had to be to work early. She tried enticing me but I was strong for once and managed to get out the door in all my clothes. We both knew her visits and our joinings were only occasional and though she looked disappointed I knew she was alright.

As I walked to the stairs I passed Karen and she smiled and asked if we'd be jogging tonight. I smiled back and said that if I made it home early I'd want to go with her. Karen is a running machine and her libido always peaks after a run. She is wiry and yet maintains healthy, pliable, glutes and soft sensuous breasts. Her legs are strong and quite attractive and we usually manage one night a week although we jog about three times a week. When we're together she is demanding to a point of almost being abusive. Karen attracts men and goes through guys like a speedboat on a calm lake. I've probably been the longest, although part-time, relationship she's enjoyed since high school. We both know she won't settle down for years yet and maybe never. I hurried down the steps to my car.

As I was backing out or my space, Phylliss came over and knocked on my window. Phyliss is another knockout but is suffering a recent divorce from a guy that was abusive. I like her and feel sorry for her. Her esteem is low and I've done my best to rebuild it into an inner strength. She's come a long ways but has a long way yet to go. She asked if I was on my way to work and I said yes. She asked what I was doing this weekend and I replied that my plans hadn't been made yet. She told me that if I was feeling lonely that I should come over because she'd be spending it alone. Phyliss should never be alone and should have guys waiting on her every desire.

My last stop before work was at a local Krispy Kreme where I picked up a dozen donuts and a couple of their fruit-filled long specialties. Debbie who always takes my order teased me about my figure and I teased her about hers. Debbie is a gal with a new boyfriend and they're crazy about each other. For awhile it seemed that we might get together, but now I was happy that we hadn't. She deserved a good guy with long-lasting intent.

After I pulled into my spot and got out of the car I was startled to hear Marge running up behind me. The boss was in need of a report I'd written and Marge hadn't finished preparing it yet. Marge is the greatest. She works hard and has the greatest personality anyone could ask for. She does all of the documentation after the engineers, draftspeople and testing people are finished. I prepare everything for her and then sit down with her and go through everything as she works. Some reports have taken us weeks to finish and while working so closely together we've gotten to know each other quite well.

She's never married either and had only had a few relationships. She craves a serious commitment as much as I do and perhaps I picked up part of my enthusiasm from her by osmosis. Marge's problem is that she a very large girl. She only stands about five foot five but as I've said... she is large.

I seriously admire her and I know that she's recently started a new relationship and has been enthused about it. I put my arm around her as we walk back to the office and assure her that I'll explain the lateness to the boss and smooth things out. She flashes me a million dollar smile and thanks me as she explains that she's missing some things. I explain that I'll be busy all morning and into the afternoon, but will stop by as soon as possible. It's okay because this job is a paperwork nightmare and she has a lot of work still remaining.

I stop by and take the blame for the report being late. My boss wouldn't dare question me because she knows how hard I work and that she couldn't easily find someone to replace me. Besides, although she is older, she likes my butt.

I was busy with my people all day on our next project. It too would be complex and time-consuming. I liked it because it would allow me to develop a capability in-house that the company had never had. My enthusiasm was easily communicated to my people and by late afternoon we were on our way. I decided then to go see what I could do for Marge with all that paperwork.

Marge's desk faces a wall away from me as I come in. The first thing I noticed was that the company should get her a new stool because that narrow secretary's chair was far too small for her. I walked up behind and noticed that she must've had five different documents open and was cutting and pasting between them. I put my hand on her shoulder as I leaned over to see what she was doing. I must've startled her because she jumped and turned.

I noticed then that she'd been crying. I asked why she was feeling bad but she didn't want to discuss it. Instead she turned back to the screen and as I bent again I was aware of her soft fragrance and large breasts. She'd been wearing a conservative but open-neck blouse this morning but I hadn't even noticed it. I tried to keep my mind on the screen but found my eyes wandering again. Finally I had to get a chair, draw it up close and sit down to get my eyes away.

We got involved in the job and had been working steadily for over an hour when the boss came out with her purse and asked how things were going. I explained that we probably had a couple of hours of overtime to finish... if it was okay with Marge. Marge shook her head but didn't look up. I asked the boss if we could afford to pay Marge for her overtime and the boss just smiled and said yes as she left for the day.

The office cleared out fast then with no one to watch over them and soon Marge and I were the only ones left. I asked Marge what she'd said was missing this morning and she told me. I kind of nudged her over and moved my chair in front of the computer monitor. I pulled up a blank spreadsheet and then busied myself in my own copying and pasting.

Soon, the spreadsheet was complete and I turned it back to Marge. She entered it into two different parts of the report and then announced that we were finished except for a little last minute cleanup.

I asked how her new beau was doing and she froze for a moment and started to cry hard. I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her to me as I asked what was wrong. Now, between sobs, she told me that he'd called this morning and told her he didn't want to see her again. Apparently he'd found an old girlfriend and was back together with her.

I really felt distressed as I hugged her harder and then asked her if she could finish the report before the boss came in tomorrow. Between tears she shook her head yes. I asked if she had plans for dinner and she said she was going home and going to bed. I stood and pulled her up out of her chair. I hugged her again in a real hug. She felt good against me and my arms dropped to her lower back and I pulled her closer as I asked her to go to dinner with me.

She tried to decline but I explained that she hadn't eaten all day, had no plans for the evening, had finished the report and I owed her. It took several minutes before I convinced her and she shut down the computer and excused herself to wash her face. I could still hear her sobbing as the Ladies Room door closed.

She was gone for several minutes before coming out refreshed and attempting to smile. She again tried to let me off the hook by explaining that I didn't have to do this and that she really appreciated the dinner offer but she'd be okay. I told her that I wanted to take her to dinner and it was true.

When we got to the car I asked if she wanted to drop her car off at home first, and she demurely explained that she took a bus every day. I was once more in awe of this woman as I asked if she knew how to drive. She said yes but had no car because she'd been saving her money for whenever she could afford a nicer place to live.

I threw her my car keys and asked if she'd drive. She was puzzled but took them and opened the passengers door for me... she was a true lady. When she was behind the wheel I bent over and helped her pull the seat up because I'm over six feet and even though she's large, she wasn't that close to the pedals. My head was almost in her lap when I reached under her leg for the lever.

Three times today I'd been close to her and each time she'd excited me. I directed as she drove and as her skirt slid back exposing generous thighs. Even in the semi-dark I watched and found myself even more attracted. I couldn't explain the attraction and didn't care why it was happening. I decided right then that we were going to have a fun evening and I wasn't referring to sex.

When I'd directed her into the lot she looked at me and her eyes were wide. She said that she'd never been to a place like this and wasn't dressed for it. I only smiled and told her to stay in the car as I got out and walked around to open her door. Now I invited her out and watched as her legs swung out and down to the pavement. She noticed where I was looking and blushed as she tried to apologize. I put my hand under her chin and smiled as I bent and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

We had a fun dinner, but she wanted nothing but a salad. I teased her and made her take bites of my steak. She was fun and we talked of everything except work and other romances. Her life had been hard and apparently her esteem seriously damaged by belittling remarks of other kids and family about her weight. I tried to explain that there is mounting evidence that genes are responsible for some overweight people... but she was pleasant and fun to be with... and who wanted to talk about genes tonight?

Then she made a joke and it was very funny when she said that her jeans did make her look fat. Genes and jeans... what a comparison! I tried to get her to eat more and finally she ordered a fluffed Jell-o dish and made me take a bite. I ordered a mud pie.

When we finished dinner it was still early and we talked for awhile before I asked her if she wanted to see a good movie. She asked what was on and I ran through them as best I could remember. She again told me that I didn't have to and that the documentation was part of her work. Again, I told her that I wanted her company and that it wasn't part of work. She smiled again and so I picked the movie. I picked one that I thought she might enjoy.

When we got to the theatre we still had twenty minutes before the movie started and so we talked while the advertisements and trailers flashed on the screen. We were more than halfway back and in the middle of an almost empty theatre. Half way through the movie I rested my arm on the back of her seat and she moved a bit closer. A few moments later I saw her eyes misting again and I bent over and kissed her cheek. She turned quickly and I was kissing her mouth. It was one of the sweetest kisses I've had and I wanted more.

We held the kiss in kind of a serious but restrained manner for a minute or two and then I felt her tongue against mine. We played tag for a few more minutes and then she pulled away and whispered in my ear asking to help. I was puzzled until she turned around and lifted her blouse and I could see the bra below. I hastened to assist and when finished she turned again and whispered thank you. We resumed our kiss.

I was still like a schoolboy on his first date when she reached for my hand and maneuvered it beneath her blouse and to her breast. I eagerly began to fondle it and she moaned softly and I felt her hand hold me through my pants. I was rigid and her touch aroused me even more and I think I may have moaned too. Suddenly there was a loud command to stop all the noise.

We pulled apart and looked in the direction of the only other couple many seats below us. I hollered back that this was a romantic movie and we were merely adding to the atmosphere. A moment later he replied that he could tell but that we were making so much noise that he couldn't hear his own date moaning. We laughed and returned more quietly to our petting.

She has large sensitive nipples and they grew hard under my touch before I hear her moan and her body quiver as she climaxed. I'd been with a few large breasted women but never with one that could climax from nipple stimulation and I was happy to continue.

It seemed only moments before the movie was flashing credits across the screen. We looked at each other and then I refastened her bra and we quietly left the theater. I had my arm firmly around her all the way to the car. I opened the door and then kissed her again before she got in.

After I started the car I asked the way to her place... I couldn't have her taking a bus this time of night. She navigated and finally we pulled up in front. She looked sad as she asked me if I'd like some coffee. I smiled back and told her that I'd been afraid she might leave without asking. Now she beamed and suggested that in her neighborhood I'd better pull forward under the streetlight and set my car's alarm. I did.

As we walked to her apartment I wasn't sure what to expect, but when she unlocked the door and turned on the light I was more than taken aback. Before seating me in the kitchen, she walked me through the apartment. It was large and old fashioned and she'd done her own decorating. She'd made things by herself and it seemed that she was a master with a sewing machine and piece of cloth. It didn't end there as I found out that she'd not only painted the apartment alone, but all of the artwork in it.

It was comfortable and the kind of place a guy dreams about coming home to at the end of a hard day. Everything was clean, well positioned and spoke a lot about the owner. She was a person that cared.

I was wide-eyed and speechless through the tour. Finally she stopped and stared at me before observing that I didn't seem to like it. I regained my power of speech and gushed my approval. She smiled and told me that I was the first guy that she'd shown it to. A few friends knew of it but she'd kept her personal life away from it when it came to guys.

I pulled her to me and hugged her hard and then bent and resumed a kiss that had never properly ended anyway. In the quiet and privacy of her place we began to explore more seriously. Another few minutes and she pushed me away and asked to be excused. In amusement, I thought to myself that she was always pushing me away when things were getting interesting.

I looked for the coffee and found it right where it should be and then found the coffeepot the same way. She was gone a few minutes and the coffee was nearly brewed when she returned. She was dressed in a semi-transparent flowing robe that ended below her knees. It was brightly colored and seemed to go with her personality. It fit my personality too, because it looked like she was wearing nothing below it.

She thanked me for starting the coffee and as she walked by me toward the cupboard I reached out and took her hand and pulled her back to me. I pulled her down to sit on my lap and then I resumed our interrupted kiss. Her weight in my lap stirred me from a sustained state of near readiness to full alert. My hand was busy at her breast again and I felt her breathing become more intense. Another shudder and she moaned before jumping up again. Again it seemed like she was always pulling...

This time she flew to the coffee and turned it off and literally dragged me to my feet and to the bedroom. I couldn't wait for her to pull back the covering and sheet before I had her on the bed and her robe open.

Now for the first time I could see all of her and had unfettered access to her breasts and her body. She was pale and it accented the coloring of each nipple and areole. Her nipples were fully aroused and seemed to invite my exploration as I lowered my face and tasted them for the first time.

She did her best to pleasure me but the most she could manage before I began something new was her hand around me. Her body was large and there were patches of excess and cellulite but I didn't care. I loved the fullness of her. Her body was soft and pleasant and exceptionally arousing. Her lush thighs and massive breasts were only sexual highlights because it seemed that her sexuality radiated without center from within her and I was being sensually aroused and fed. She was not shaven and if someone had asked me last week I might have said that I preferred shaving, but now my opinion had changed. I fed at her table and dined on her wine and her legs were pleasantly powerful around my neck.

12