Love Knows No Color Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
379 Followers

The cops were called, and a kind lady cop had taken the info. Police were on the lookout for the boyfriend, who had taken off in his car. After they left, Shavonda started throwing up blood, and tried to drive herself to the hospital. The boyfriend saw her and ran her off the road and over a hillside. Luckily somebody had witnessed the accident and had called an ambulance. They got Shavonda to the emergency room, but it was too late to save the baby. She had suffered several cracked ribs in the beating, and it took a while for the wounds to heal. But permanent damage was done and Shavonda was no longer able to conceive.

The boyfriend was later spotted by police and took off. The cops gave chase, but broke it off when speeds reached over 110 mph. Eventually, the boyfriend lost control of the car and collided head on with another vehicle carrying a family of four. There were no survivors; six dead including the baby, over an argument nobody would have remembered the next day. I remembered seeing the crash on the news, and hearing of the car run off the road. I was now looking at the victim. She hid it well. I had no idea. That would explain the shadow across her face every time having a baby was mentioned.

About the same time, Shavonda's Granddad passed away from a massive heart attack, leaving a widow behind. Shavonda had moved into the house, this house, to take care of her grandmother; two women burdened by loss who turned to each other for comfort and support. Her grandmother, still grieving, had died heartbroken a year later. Shavonda inherited the house. She'd somehow managed to keep the store afloat, through the help of family, and it became even more important to her, providing some much-needed consistency in her life. 4 years later, Shavonda had bounced back. She was a strong black woman, but her mother still worried over her.

Shavonda sat dejectedly as her mother recounted the tale.

I had gained a new respect for Shavonda, and her mother. And I promised never to hurt her. Especially not like that. My hope at that point was that our relationship would blossom and she would be the stepmom to my children. Through them, I could give her the children she couldn't have on her own. But first, I had to make sure we were a permanent thing.

Her mother left shortly after dark, saying, "Have fun kids."

Watching her leave, Shavonda said to me, "That was quick thinking. You calmed her down to where she would talk to you. You're in now. She likes you. If she didn't she'd have run you off. And stayed here long enough to make sure you didn't come back."

"But my car..." I protested.

"Doesn't matter. She'd have made you walk." She yawned, "I feel like a bubble bath. You in?"

I chased her into the bathroom where we undressed each other as the tub filled. The cloud had passed, and she was playful again. She said, "I hope you brought your Dark Temptation."

We sat down in the bubbles, her back to me as she sat between my legs. I sensuously washed her back, then we turned around as she washed mine.

"You need a shave," she said, getting out of the tub. She picked up a lady's razor from the sink and climbed back in the tub facing me. After lathering my face with bubbles, the slowly carefully scraped away the day-old stubble from my face. I had never had anybody shave me before. Shavonda did it with love. She's a keeper, I thought

.

We finished up with a long playful wash of our front sides. I paid particularly close attention to her breasts and vagina area. She really enjoyed the attention. She lifted her feet out of the soapy water and I made sure that I gave each one a massage as I washed it.

Stepping out of the tub we dried each other off. "Would you like to lotion me?" she asked. "Can't have your queen all ashy, can we?"

I followed her to the bedroom, and soon was rubbing cocoa butter into her soft ebony skin. All of it, even the secret places. I rubbed her feet again, and she moaned her appreciation.

"Jason you have such wonderful hands," she purred. Those eyes were boring into me lustily again as I rubbed the lotion on her breasts and belly. She reached in the bed stand and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. "Here, now you can use this."

She squirted some baby oil into her hands and rubbed in into my chest, I did the same to her. We rubbed each other's backs in the dim light. Then she got up.

"Something's missing," she whispered. "Wait right here."

She left the room, soft r&b music began playing. She returned, with my Dark Temptation in hand, spraying me lightly as she passed. Setting the spray can down, she began to light the candles in the rom from last night, pulled a couple of incense sticks from a dresser drawer and lit them too. The room now smelled of incense, Axe, and baby oil. She opened a tube of glitter and threw some on me before dumping the rest on herself. "Your queen is now golden," she said, climbing back into bed.

The glitter shimmered in the candlelight, like 1000 points of light, as she slid her way up my well-oiled body. The sensual feeling was something I'd never experienced before. It was almost like being coated in her juices. It was that slippery. We slid over each other's bodies for a long time, rolling naked on that huge king bed. Lips and tongues met, hands wandered their way into sensitive spots, all lubricated in oil. Things were heating up.

Breaking our kiss, I started run my lips over her body, nibbling, biting, sucking. Head to toe I went. Down the front, kissing a trail between her heaving breasts, down to her pubic hair, over to her hip, down her inner thigh and calves to her feet. Purposely avoiding the one place she most wanted to be kissed. Noting her reaction as each area was stimulated. I was going to find all her spots.

I kissed down her ankle, the arch of her foot, then took each toe into my mouth to suck for a minute. Finishing the one side, I moved to the other foot and repeated the process in reverse. Shavonda was going crazy, moaning, writhing, calling out my name in her passion. I kissed my way up from her toes to her inner thighs, once again bypassing the sweet spot. She was going crazy with lust. Her hands grabbed my head, trying to push me down into her crotch. But I was having none of it.

I worked my way back up her body. This time, I took each nipple in my mouth in turn, and gave them a good hard suck before moving on. She shuddered in ecstasy, her moans getting louder. I worked my was up to her neck, kissing the sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder. Nibbling on her earlobe, I whispered in her ear, "Turn over, boo."

She rolled on her stomach, obediently. I started kissing and licking my way down her back. Down her spine, moving over to her hip, then down her asscheek, the back of her leg. She jumped in pleasure when I kissed the back of her knee. Found one, I thought mischievously. I continued to kiss down the back of her leg, to her heel and the ball of her foot.

"Jason, Jason, oooh Jason!" she moaned writhing. "I don't know how much more of this I can take," she whined.

I stopped. Her head lifted from the bed and she looked at me over her shoulder.

"Boy don't you DARE stop!" she hissed, eyes aflame with lust. I continues to work my way up the back of the other leg, hearing her gasp as I licked the back of her kneecap. Her shiny, oiled ebony skin was really turning me on, the way my lips slid easily in the baby oil. I continued to work my way up until I got to the bottom of her asscheek. I playfully nipped at the spot where her cheek met her inner thigh. The dam burst. She was in an intense, all out orgasm. Aha, I thought, mother lode...

I rested, watching her as she rolled over, panting, gasping. Every muscle in her body seemed to be spasming with contractions. I figured I'd better let her catch her breath.

"How, how, did, you, do that," she gasped, looking at me in wonder.

"Do what?" I innocently asked.

"How did you take me over the edge without touching my pussy?" She lay gasping for air, heart pounding. "I don't think I ever came so hard!"

"You want more?" I asked, toying with her.

"No, I want revenge," she gasped.

I let her lay there, catching her breath for a minute, then I moved down the bed with my head positioned at her thighs, my pelvis by her head. Gently I spread her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart.

"Ooh," she moaned. "Please." She was pleading now. Every nerve ending was sensitive. I had her right where I wanted her. I Stuck out my tongue and touched her clit. "Ooooh, Jason!" She exploded in another orgasm. She had been wanting me to taste her there all along. Now she was too sensitive to take it. I laughed evilly.

"Jason," she said coldly. "I'ma get you good. That was not fair."

I was laughing hard. She turned around and said, "Look me in the eye, Jason. Don't look away until I say so." Her hand was on my rock-hard dick, and she gave it a hard squeeze. "You understand."

I nodded mutely.

She stared at me as she lowered her head over my penis and took its length in her mouth. She had glitter on her forehead, in her hair. It sparkled in the flickering light. Bobbing her head, she nibbled on my shaft with those soft brown lips. Her tongue started to work its magic. She nibbled on the sensitive spot under the head. Now it was my turn to plead. She reached up with one hand and started to flick my nipples. Chills shot up my spine and I bucked my hips wildly. She laughed, mouth full of white dick. The vibrations were taking me right to the edge. Then, she stopped.

"Do you want me to finish, Jason?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes! Yes!" I moaned in frustration. "Finish me off! Please!"

"Mouth or pussy?"

"I don't care! You choose! Just take me over the edge!"

She had my member in hand, tapping the shaft with her fingers. It was driving me wild.

"Eeny meeny miney moe." She teased me. "Catch a white boy by the toe. If he hollers make him say he'll eat your pussy every day."

"Yes! Anything you want!"

"That's better. Let's see. Mouth? Pussy? Mouth? Pussy?" Her fingers continued their drumming. I was right on the edge now. "Well, I kind of like the way your nut tastes."

With that, she lowered her lips to take my head in her mouth. Her tongue flicked around the underside of the head. She gave a good hard suck. She looked in my eyes, lifted her head.

"Come for me, Jason."

She lowered her head again, eyes watching me. Her tongue swirled. I was right there teetering on the edge, but I couldn't go over. She bobbed up and down my shaft, then swallowed me whole. That was all it took. As she bobbed her head back up, I came in a torrent. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I looked at her with pure lust as she swallowed my seed, her hand milking me dry. She smiled at me as she raised her head once more, hand still pumping my spent rod.

"Yummy," she said. "I could get used to this."

I lay there panting, trying to control my breathing, trying to slow my racing heart.

"Your eyes are so sexy when you come," she said, her smile sticky with come. "They have a fire in them."

I nodded, and looked at the ceiling.

"Did I tell you to look away?"

"No," I said weakly.

"Don't think you're getting off that easily, mister. My pussy still needs attention. Eat me then fuck me. Fuck me then eat me. Doesn't matter to me. But you WILL eat me tonight, and you WILL fuck me tonight."

She was toying with me, and I was enjoying every minute. Our relationship would be like that. We would each have our dominant and submissive moments. We would switch roles. We would mischievously tease each other. But it was always done in pure fun, with respect for the other. If I had a problem with what she was doing I would have told her. She'd have done the same for me.

"Let's see, eat me first? Or fuck me first? I can't decide."

"I don't think you get to make that choice. He does," I pointed out, motioning toward my spent sausage.

"Good point. He's tired. We'll let him rest while I get mine." Grabbing a pillow, Shavonda slid her oiled brown body up mine, dragging her nipples up my chest. As her mouth reached mine, she kissed me. Her hips straddled mine as she slid the rest of the way up my body, leaving a trail of her juices up my stomach. She leaned back on her feet so she was straddling my chest with her legs doubled under her body. Sliding her knees under my arms, she placed the pillow under my head.

"That'll give you support while I ride your tongue." She slid forward until her pussy was inches above my mouth. "Work your magic, big boy," she cooed.

Grabbing her hips, I stuck my tongue between her well lubricated folds. Her pubic hairs tickled my nose as I started to lick her slit. She purred as I hit her clit. I sucked on it using my lips and tongue. I had her juices in my nose and I could smell her arousal every time I breathed in. I could see the sparkle of the glitter above me as she ground her pelvis into my face. Her upper body was gyrating, and those beautiful tits were swinging above me. Her head was tilted toward the ceiling as she moaned her approval. I pulled her hips into me and stuck my tongue as deep into her love hole as I could.

"Ohh, lover boy, just like that. Lick my black pussy like you own it. Make me come all over your face. Fuck me with that tongue."

I worked my tongue in and out of her, trying to swirl it like she had done to my dick. I rubbed my upper lip over her clit, watching her body move as she rode me. My hands kneaded her hips as she bounced on my tongue. She bucked in the candlelight, sparkling, bouncing, coating my face with her juices. She was grinding my head back into the pillow, lost in passion. I was loving every minute of it.

I could sense she was getting close. She was moaning incoherently, calling my name which was about the only intelligible word she was saying. I slid my hands down to her asscheeks and squeezed them repeatedly as she rode my face even harder. She was right on the edge. I continued to lap up her cream, tongue inside her, lip nibbling on her pleasure center. My hands moved down to the bottom of her cheeks, and I worked my fingers toward her thighs. It was time to bring her home. My fingers reached that newly discovered sweet spot right where her cheeks met her inner thighs. I started to massage that spot. The effect was immediate and devastating.

"Oh shit!" she shuddered. "Ooooooh!" She stopped thrusting her hips, her back stiffened and arched as she leaned her head back. "Ooooooh fuck Jason." Bathing my face in her juices she collapsed on top of me. We both started laughing hysterically.

"Wow, just wow, Jason," she exclaimed breathlessly. "That was great!" She rolled off me and slid down to kiss me. There we lay, her arm around me, heads at the foot of the bed, feet at the headboard. Her leg was thrown over mine, quivering like jello.

"I couldn't resist that spot," I laughed, kissing her deeply. She returned the kiss passionately, her tongue forcefully probing my mouth. Breathlessly we came up for air. My rock hard manhood pulsed against her leg, wanting in on the action.

"Looks like somebody woke up," she said, wrapping a hand around it. Slowly stroking its length, she purred, "I want you to watch me put him in my black pussy." She rose and straddled my hips, and slowly lowered herself as she guided my penis between her labia. She rubbed it against her clit, shuddering with pleasure.

"I want you to watch him slide inside me, where he belongs." Pressing me against her pink opening, she removed her hand and slowly slid her body down my shaft. I lay there enraptured by the sight of her pussy devouring my pale manhood. The contrast in our skin tones thrilled me. It still does, to this day. I never get tired of watching myself disappear into her ebony folds.

She was tight, warm, and ready for me. Her body offered no resistance as she sat all the way down on my hips. In one movement, she had me buried to the hilt in her grasping hole. I could feel her muscles spasming around me, as she asked, "Did you enjoy watching your white dick disappear in my tight wet pussy? Does the color difference thrill you? It thrills me. I love watching our skin together. It is so beautiful. We look good together."

She slid herself up and down my pole a couple of times then stopped. "I want you Jason. But you wore me out tonight. I don't have the energy to ride you. We'll have to flip if you want to fuck me."

I could tell she was tired. Her legs were still quivering. I pulled her close to me and rolled us over. I was on top now, thrusting gently into her tight vagina as she spasmed around me. She draped her arms over my head and pulled me into another kiss. "I love you Jason Waite," she whispered as I gently made love to her. Her hips rolled gently under me as I stroked my way in and out. I took my time, slowing or stopping when I felt close to coming. I didn't want it to end. She felt so good, writhing beneath me still slick with oil. I looked into her eyes. She looked contented, like this was where she belonged. In bed with me.

We made love in this slow, gentle rock as her strength slowly returned. The fire was not out in her, merely smoldering, waiting to burst into flames again. As the sensations overtook her, she moaned softly. Her legs wrapped around me as she came back to life. Her hips began to thrust back against me as her passion began to build. She matched her tempo to the soft r&b emanating from the living room stereo. We made love to the music, our needs building, as we slowly made our way toward release.

Her legs locked around my ass, she began pulling me deeper inside her with her feet. Bucking her hips upward to meet me. She met me thrust for thrust.

"I'm going to come," she moaned. "Jason, make me come. Come with me. I want your nut in my pussy."

We were thrusting into each other harder now. The tempo was quickening. I could feel her muscles tense up. My toes were curled, my hands were gripping her hips, clenching, as I watched her dark titties bounce. I was desperately holding back for her. I looked into her eyes again as I took her over the edge. They had a look of pure lust. Their whites glowed in the flickering candlelight. They stared right through me.

"Aaaagh. Fuck me Jason. Fuck me harder. Harder."

I put all I had into the last two thrusts as her inner muscles tightened and spasmed around me. Her back arched off the bed. Her legs pulled me deep inside her and wouldn't let go. I came. Hard. Again. She always could do that to me. Trapped inside her dark pussy, I pushed my way as deep as I could, held in place by her feet, and unloaded everything I had left in me. Shot after shot flooded her clutching hole as she pulled me down on top of her with her arms. We were one quivering, shaking mass on the bed as we lost all control.

We lay spent in the afterglow, bodies entwined. I didn't want to leave her warm coital embrace, but part of me wanted to pull out of her just to watch my white sperm leak out of her pink hole and run down her ebony leg. The sight of her body in the aftermath excited me the night before. It still excites me. Just the sight of warm semen trickling down her leg brings back memories of how good she felt. How good she still feels. And they stir the lust all over again. I am in love with her. She is my queen.

I resisted the urge this time. It felt too good to still be inside her, feeling her pussy squeezing me, milking every drop of come from my wilting penis. We lay like that, for a good long while. Staring deep into each other's eyes. Smiling. She giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Boy you keep that up and I'll never let you leave," she whispered.

"I don't want to leave. You're too beautiful."

We lay there talking. Hands roamed each other's bodies. We were learning each other's quirks. We were exploring. We both had open minds and the innate desire to please the other. We were meant to be together, and we both knew it.

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
379 Followers