Love Knows No Color Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers

We made love once more that night. Her on her back, me on my side, legs entangled like scissors. I thrust into her as I rubbed her clit until we both came again. I fell asleep inside her.

Waking up in the predawn hours, we were still entangled. The spring morning had a chill in the air. I disentangled myself, and pulled the bedspread from the other half of the bed over our naked bodies. I snuggled against her dark warmth, arm around her, hand cupping her breast, hips against that fine booty. I kissed her neck softly. She snuggled her booty into me and mumbled something in her sleep. I drifted off contentedly, dreaming of her.

We awoke in the morning light; birds were singing outside. Sometime during the night she'd gotten up and turned off the music.

"Good morning," I said.

"Where you been all my life?" she asked, staring into my eyes. We lay awhile contentedly in each other's arms.

"That painting on the wall, she's beautiful," I said.

"The nude?" Shavonda asked. "Yes she is. I saw her and had to have her."

"She looks just like you, beautiful." I continued.

"No, she doesn't." She smiled bashfully. "She's light skinned, I am not. Jason, I know I am not beautiful. Pretty, maybe. I am dark-skinned. Dark-skinned women are not beautiful."

I stared at her, mouth agape. She WAS beautiful. She didn't know just how beautiful. In a room full of women, all wanting to be with me, I would have picked her. Even if I'd never met her before, online or in person. I was lucky to be with her. I told her so.

"Jason, you are so sweet. You make me feel good just being here."

"Don't ever doubt your beauty, Von," I replied. "Your color makes you even more beautiful, not less. I'd rather be with you, or somebody who looks like you. I always knew that, even back in high school. But I never thought I'd have a chance. Thank you, Von, for showing me differently."

"Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Thank you for having an open mind. We're going to be good for each other. You are unleashing desires I never knew I had. I want you, as many times and as long as you'll have me."

"I'm not going anywhere, boo," I replied.

This was my first inkling that she was insecure over her skin tone. It had never occurred to me that lighter women were seen as beautiful but she was not. I would have to work on that. If she needed reassurance that she was beautiful, I would give it to her every chance I could. She deserved that. It also occurred to me that she could have put up a brave front about it, but she let me see her vulnerability. She trusted me. I would not let her down.

We arose and she cooked us eggs just like the morning before. But today, she cooked them naked. "No bacon grease to burn me this morning," she explained. I watched her every move, thrilled.

"Sometime today we need to get your car. We can go early if you promise to stay over another night. You can leave from here for work."

I nodded. "I'd like that very much"

We drove over to the diner parking lot, where I got in my Jeep Liberty as she waited. I told her I needed supplies, so we stopped at a store on the way home. I bought a razor, deodorant and a toothbrush. I'd need them in the morning.

Once home, we sat on the couch for a little while. "I should be in church but I don't feel like it this morning," she said wearily. "Besides, I don't know if you'd be up to going there with me."

I assured her that anywhere she wanted to go I would follow.

We spent most of the rest of the day in the backyard, amid the bird feeders, at a round table with an umbrella for shade. She's brought a CD player and a stack of CDs. We methodically went through them, listening to each one and talking about the music. Her music. We listened to the artists we'd talked about online and on the phone. It was great. I felt like I belonged there, like we'd known each other all our lives. We were happy.

In the late afternoon, she said "I guess I'd better make dinner." She pulled some chicken out of the freezer, thawing it in a bowl of hot water then breading it, hips gently swaying beneath her skirt, while the grease heated in the deep fryer. I peeled and cut potatoes for French fries. It was some of the best chicken I'd ever had. I could get used to this.

When will I see you again?" she asked.

I told her I had the kids the next weekend. "I'd love for you to meet them, but I want to take it slow with them. I don't parade women through their life. I want to be sure we are going to be together a long time before you meet them. I hope you aren't offended," I told her warily.

She said sadly, "I understand. That's a big step. But I am going to miss you."

"We will have the weekend after that to ourselves. It's Memorial Day, so I'll have 3 days off. We can go to the mountains if you'd like. I could show you where I took some of those photos."

"I'd love that very much! But I am still going to miss you until then."

After we did the dishes, hands touching in the soapy water, she said "You have to get up early. You'd better get your shower and go to bed. I didn't want our time to end, but I knew she was right.

Once in the shower with the water running hot, all soaped up, I started to wash myself. She pulled back the shower curtain and stepped inside, naked. "You didn't think I'd let you do this alone did you?"

We lathered each other in the shower, face to face, enjoying the slippery feel of our hands sliding over each other's body. There is something thrilling about hard soapy nipples. I could have played with them forever, but Shavonda turned around and said, "Wash my back."

I lathered up her back and ass, kneading her soft flesh. She felt great. I had a huge erection, and my manhood was riding up the crack of her soapy ass as I rubbed her back muscled. "Mmmmm that feel so good Jason," she purred, leaning forward with her hands against the shower wall. She spread her legs slightly. "I love the way you feel sliding up my crack."

I gripped her hips as I continued to slide up and down. She was right. It did feel good. She wiggled herself, pressing back into me. She leaned forward, pushing back into me even more. "I am the perfect height for you," she says with a laugh. She is the perfect height.

She reaches back, grabbing my penis and guides me into her soaped up, waiting pussy. "Wash my insides with your scrub brush." She giggles, then moans as I push my way deep inside her. I can't help myself. I want to be inside her. If this keeps up she's going to wear me out. But I can't stop. She feels too good. She feels right, like she was made for me. Our lovemaking is not urgent, but that doesn't mean it's not passionate. She trusts me, trusts that I won't hurt her, physically or emotionally. And that is a huge turn on.

I thrust my way into her from behind, as she wiggles that beautiful ass. The sight of her turns me on. She knows this. She moves in ways that tease me. How does she intuitively know what turns me on? She can't. But she does.

I am thrusting harder into her, trying to own her, possess her. But I don't own her. I can't possess her. Instead, she possesses me, in ways that go far beyond the physical. Beyond what we're doing right now. She has a hold on me that I can't break. That I don't want to break. Ever. I feel her pulse around me, hear her moans of pleasure. It's like I am in a trance. Like I'm watching myself make love to her in the shower, hot water pouring over our bodies as we merge.

I love her booty. I love the cute way it bounces as I slam into her. Love the way it feels in my clutching hands as I pull her into me by the hips. I feel her drawing me in, caressing me as I plunder her depths. I am showing her no mercy. She is asking for none. I know the cost, but to me it is worth it. I hear her moaning, calling my name as she convulses in pure pleasure. We've done this before. Maybe not here in the shower, but we have done this before. And every time gets better than the previous one.

I can feel her orgasm, hear her cries of ecstasy as her walls spasm around me, clutching, grabbing, searching for what they crave. I can feel her drawing it out of me. I pump faster as I give in, as I let her milk me of my seed. I feel her contractions pulling it out of me, causing my dick to spurt its milky fluid into her hungry, waiting pussy. She is draining me of more than seminal fluid. She is draining me of energy. I hold on to her hips for dear life, but I can feel my legs go rubbery and lose their strength. She has won another round. I am hers.

I stand there spent, on rubbery legs, still buried deep inside her. Wilting. Slowly slipping out of a place I have come to know as heaven. She is my queen. No, she is my goddess.

I somehow manage to make my way to the toilet without crawling. She is there on hands and knees, drying me with a towel. I do the same to her, still seated. I don't have the strength left to get up. Together we crawl to the bed, where I fall asleep while she cuddles up to me.

All too soon, the alarm clock awakens me. She is still there, curled up in my arm, sleeping peacefully. I nudge her awake and she pulls on a t shirt and scampers off to the kitchen. She is tired but happy. Happy but also sad, like I am. We know that soon we must part, not to see each other for days.

I eat the eggs and bacon she has cooked for me, thanking her.

At work, I can't stop thinking about her. I push westward in my big Kenworth. At my stop in Canton, I text her, "Greetings from Canton Ohio" and attach a photo of the football hall of fame. By Massillon comes the reply. She misses me.

Evenings we talk on the phone until I fall asleep.

We repeat the cycle all week. Thursday afternoon, the text comes. I read it in Bellefonte. "I came across this and thought you'd enjoy it"

I open the attached photo. It is a selfie of her, a much younger Shavonda. The pencil eyebrows, the wide nose, the full lips all the same. Her eyes smolder, her lips hold just the hint of a smile. She is topless, wearing only a leopard print skits. She cups her breasts, one in each hand, sensuously holding them out. Her dark skin has a radiant shine to it, and it highlights her features. I don't know when the photo was originally taken, or for whom. But it is he she is smoldering for, holding herself out for. It is me she wants. She has trusted me enough to give me a nude photo of herself. She is absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful.

That night, on the phone, I ask her about the photo. She was in college at the time. 22 years of age.

"I wanted you to have that photo," Shavonda says in her sexy voice. "I saw it and realized, I AM beautiful. I realized you are right." The king has won a round. The queen believes.

Friday night I pick up the kids. Saturday, we go to the zoo, then to the Original for fresh French fries. They have fun. When we finally get home, they curl up exhausted on the couch, fast asleep. I call Shavonda, needing the sound of her voice. It's only been a few days, but it feels like forever since we were together.

Shavonda asks, "What time do you take the kids home?"

"8 pm." I tell her.

The next day, after taking the kids on a trolley ride through the South Hills, with pizza for lunch. All too soon it is time to take them home. After I drop them off, and put them to bed, Rose, their mother, my ex-wife, approaches me. "Mom's not home," she says. "Would you like to stay for a nightcap?" She wants me. Something's up. I don't trust her. For the first time since our divorce, I turn her advances down. I'm simply not interested in being a plaything anymore. I have my queen.

Rose is pissed, and confused. I've never turned her down before. I was the obedient puppy, enduring the kicks to the ribs, hoping for the chance to be near her, inside her, once again. Not tonight. Not anymore. Rose, your spell has been broken. Your letter has had the opposite effect of what you intended. The man you casually cast aside has moved on. You will never again feel what you never appreciated in the first time. It now belongs to somebody else. It belongs to Shavonda.

Arriving home, I spy her on my porch, sitting, waiting for me. Shavonda had straightened her hair. She was wearing a white blouse and leopard print skirt. "I hope you don't mind. I missed you so much," she said. In the dying light of the setting sun, I take her in the house.

"I haven't eaten yet." I told her. "Would you like something. All I have left is microwave pizza."

"That would be wonderful," she replied with that special smile. Her eyes are watching me. In the kitchen, I put two pizzas on plates and microwave them one at a time. I take the plates, and two cans of Pepsi, back into the living room where Shavonda is sitting on my couch. We eat the pizzas in silence, watching each other eat. There is no need for words. We are together again.

Shavonda takes the empty plates to the kitchen sink. She calls my name. "Jason, see anything you like?"

She is standing there in the doorway. The blouse is gone. She is naked except for her skirt. The skirt. She looks at me with smoldering eyes, The hint of a smile on her full lips. She is the photograph. She is radiantly beautiful.

"I am surprised I still had that skirt. Come get you some," she giggles, running up the stairs. I follow her upstairs to my bedroom, dropping my clothing on the way. She unzipped the skirt, letting it fall to the floor. We were now both naked, standing in my room, Shavonda at the foot of my bed. I roared and lunged at her, tackling her to the bed as she giggled hysterically.

"I missed you so much, baby boy," she said, kissing me as I tumbled on top of her. Our hands roamed freely over our aroused bodies.

"You should be honored," I said. "You are the first, and only woman to sleep in this bed. I'm so glad you came."

"I didn't come yet," she laughed. "But I'm sure I will." She pushed my head down toward her crotch. Taking the hint, I quickly spread her legs and slid down her body. My head was now between her thighs, legs over my shoulders. My hands gripped her hips. I inhaled deeply, taking in her aroma.

"God, I missed this," I said, licking up her labia toward her clit. She was slick with arousal. I savored her juices, felt her jump as my tongue touched her clit. I took it between my lips and sucked. She squealed in pleasure.

"Jason, Jason, please don't stop." She was writhing, bucking her pelvis into my mouth. Her pubic hair tickled my nose. I continued to lick and suck her sensitive spot as she convulsed into first one than another orgasm, hands on the back of my head holding me in place. I couldn't lift my head if I wanted to. I didn't want to. I had her scent in my nose now. I was in heaven. My queen was back.

After she came, I let her rest awhile.

I had to tell her. "Von, baby, when I took the kids home, Rose tried to seduce me. I turned her down."

"What?" she exclaimed. "That bitch!"

"I turned her down," I explained. "She has no attraction for me now. Her spell is broken. I am yours now."

Shavonda pulled me close, kissed me on the lips repeatedly. "Thank you thank you thank you," she gushed. For better or worse we were a couple now. We were one. "Fuck me. Now. Hard. Don't hold back, Jason. Just let go."

I rolled on top of her. My dick found her slit easily, sliding my way into her tight entrance, I pushed my way in, no hands guided me. We didn't need them. Our bodies were made for each other. She wiggled her hips, the shimmy taking me deeper inside her.

"Go for it, Jason." She moaned. "Don't hold back. Don't be gentle. You deserve this. We deserve this."

She was panting as I hammered away at her pussy. Her walls were sucking me in, squeezing me. She was once again on the verge of coming. I love my little multiorgasmic woman. She is insatiable. I was crazy with lust for her. I could see her breasts jiggling as I pounded her. I could hear the rhythmic slap slap of our bodies meeting, the squeak squeak of the bed springs. It had been a week since I had made love to my queen. It was time.

"Unnnnhhh!' she cried as she arched her back, pushing her body into mine. Her eyes shone in the orange light from the street lights. I was on the edge. Seeing the light in her eyes was all it took to push me over the edge.

"Von!" I screamed as l let loose my torrent. I flooded her with a week's pent up sperm. I poured all my energy into her, squeezing her hips hard as we collapsed in mutual orgasm. We lay there trembling, speechless in post orgasmic bliss. I softened and slipped out of her, and was soon fast asleep in her arms.

Waking in the predawn stillness, I got ready for work with Shavonda curled up on my bead snoring softly. I was tempted to wake her for a quickie before I left. Instead I let her sleep. I got the spare key from its hiding place outside, and taped it to a note. "You are welcome to any food in the house," I wrote. "Here is the key to the front door. Keep it. It's yours. You already have the key to my heart."

I was in Wooster, Ohio when the text came. Backed into the dock at Lowe's, I read it. "This is how I always want to be," she'd written. The attached photo was of her vagina, with the results of last night's lovemaking running down her thigh.

To be continued...

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers