Love Knows No Color Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
382 Followers

Shavonda reached for the bath sponge, and handed it to me. "Kind sir, would you care to bathe me?" she asked. Dipping it on the soapy water, I carefully, methodically ran it over her dark skin. I lifted each of her arms from the tub and washed them. I washed her neck and shoulders, ran the sponge over her soft breasts, pausing to flick her nipples with my thumb. "Mmm that feels so good," she moaned softly. I continued my downward path, lifting each breast to run the sponge underneath them. Working my way still lower, I washed her belly.

I lifted her legs, one at a time. She flexed them to give me access. I started with each foot, working the sponge between her toes, then the arch of her foot, then her calves, and worked my way up her thighs.

"I need to do your back," I said softly, leaning forward. As I reached around behind her. She leaned forward, our lips meeting in a deep passionate kiss. Somehow, I managed to work the sponge over her back in spite of this, giving a little massage in the process.

Breaking the kiss, Shavonda whispered, "Now it's my turn. Enjoy." Taking the sponge from my hand, she worked her way over my body, doing exactly what I'd just done to her. Slowly, sensually, she washed my arms, then chest. She worked her way down my belly, stopping just above my penis. Then she washed each leg, toes first, then working her way up to my thighs. I sipped my rum while she did this, enjoying the whole experience. Soft candlelight, which I'd come to love and associate with her naked body. Her dark brown eyes dancing in the flickering light. The scent of a pine forest, the soft sound of gently splashing water. The sensation of her hands and the sponge gently gliding over all parts of my body. The sweet taste of the rum.

She leaned forward to wash my back, and once again our lips met in a passionate kiss, Until now, I had resisted the urge to fondle her body. Now, as she reached around my back, I embraced her, pulling her toward me. I ran my hands up and down her back, reveling in the sensation of her soft, soapy skin, and the sweet taste of rum in her kiss. Under the direction of my arms, she scooted toward me until the was sitting on my lap, legs wrapped around my back.

"We still have places to wash," Shavonda protested.

"Then wash them," I whispered back. Her hand reached down between us with the sponge. She ran it up and down my throbbing manhood as I purred in pleasure. I let her stroke me with the sponge for a while. It felt too good to stop.

"Now it's my turn," Shavonda whispered, leaning back in the tub and handing me the sponge. She lifted her hips clear of the water, giving me access to her most private areas. I ran the sponge down each thigh, then back up between her legs, over her swollen labia. I alternated back and forth between the two thighs, rubbing her lips with every upward pass of the sponge. "Jason, you better stop," she said, "Or we'll never make it to the bed."

Reluctantly, we got out of the tub and dried toweled each other off. I followed the towel with my lips, leaving a trail of kisses all over her delicious chocolate body. "Jason, stop... Please," she whined. I complied reluctantly. We each grabbed a pair of candles and took them with us to the bedroom, their soft pine scent bringing a little piece of woodland heaven along.

Shavonda loved her candles. I can't begin to tell you how often we'd made love under their soft flickering light. I know it was well over half the time when we were intimate. I loved the exotic aura of making love to an exotic woman in the flickering light. Especially after a bath, when I'd lotioned and oiled her skin, so that she shimmered in the dancing light. Those who have never truly made love to a black woman, one whose heart you have captured, can only imagine the experience. Those of us who have had that experience, will never forget it. It is a truly powerful moment, one that mere words cannot describe.

That is the experience we had that night. The feel of my hand gliding over oiled brown skin, the soft feel of her body as I worked the oil into her skin. The sheen that made her skin glow and shimmer in the candlelight. The arousal we both felt as I massaged every inch of her body, from her face to the balls of her feet. Tonight was about her pleasure, and in giving her sensuous pleasure, I found my own.

"Let's try something different tonight," I said. "We can touch or kiss each other anywhere but our privates. You can't touch my dick, and I can't touch your pussy or titties. We'll see how long we can keep it up before one of us gives in. You game?"

Shavonda looked deep into my eyes. I saw love there. "Yes," she whispered. "Sounds like fun. Can I touch mines?" I nodded my head in assent. I realized I'd probably lost the game.

I started by kissing the soles of her feet, licking them. She watched my every move, one hand twisting her dark nipple. I sucked each toe into my mouth. She moaned, still watching me with those mesmerizing eyes, hand still on her breast. I began to lick my way up her leg, lifting it over my shoulder as I passed her knee. Her hand moved from her breast over her stomach, rubbing sensuously. I was almost there, nibbling on her inner thigh. I could smell her arousal, see the moist folds right in front of me. Her hand parted her lips and she worked her fingers over her clit. Damn her, this was getting hard.

An evil smile was on her lips as she asked, "Is something wrong, Jason?" Her eyes penetrated me. I could hear her juices as she slipped a finger, then two deep inside herself. She moaned. "Mmmmm, that feels sooo good. Don't you wish those were your fingers, Jason?"

I decided to change tactics. I pulled her leg off my shoulder and slid up the bed beside her. As much as I wanted to slide up her body, I resisted the urge, and took great care my penis never touched her. Her eyes followed me as she continued to finger herself. "Damn, boy, I wish you were inside me right now. Don't you want some of this tight, black..." I smothered her words with a deep kiss. Her lips parted and accepted my tongue. "That's not fair," she protested.

"I didn't say we couldn't kiss," I said. I lay back on the bed, gently stroking my swollen length. "Would you like to see how high this thing will shoot?" I watched her face. She involuntarily licked her lips. I was getting to her. She continued to finger herself. Her moans told me she was close to orgasm. Her eyes were on my hand, watching me stroke myself. I was enjoying both the manual stimulation and the mind games we were playing. Her fingers were moving faster now, and the sound of her juices had me closer to giving in than she knew. I longed to be down there, licking her sweetness. But still I kept it up.

"Mmm, this is going to be a strong one," I moaned at her. "Do you think I could shoot high enough to hit the ceiling?" Her fingers stopped. Her head snapped to look directly at me. She was pissed, I knew I had won.

"Damn it, Jefferson! Don't you dare waste a drop of that!" Shavonda snapped, eyes afire. I laughed. She smacked my hand away from my penis, and replaced it with her own. She swung around and straddled my head, hers hovering over my dick. "You win. You better lick that thang like you mean it!" she said, lowering her head to engulf my fully erect manhood. Laughing, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers, and stuck my tongue as far in her as I could. Her response was instantaneous. She rode my tongue like it was a miniature penis, my hands on her waist urging her on. She tried to scream her pleasure, but it was impossible with me deep in her throat. Her thighs closed around my head as she took her pleasure. I eagerly drank her juices, digging fingers into her waist as my tongue flicked inside her madly, while my toes curled and every muscle on my body tensed in anticipation.

Shavonda slowed her pace as she sensed my impending explosion. Her body relaxed as her own spasms subsided. I could hold back no longer, and unloaded my nut into her eager, waiting mouth. We rolled on our sides, and lay there lazily licking up the remnants of our pleasure, each still shaking with the aftershocks.

"I guess I won that one," I teased, turning my body around to lay beside her. I gently kissed her lips, licking them, then plunged my tongue in her mouth. I had become accustomed to kissing her after we'd had oral sex, and the taste of my juices in her mouth had become a huge turn on for me. I'd never considered doing that with anybody else, but with Shavonda it was a natural reaction. The best thing of all, was that she had been graced with the perfect lips for the job, big and soft, and knew exactly how to use them.

She also enjoyed the taste of herself in my mouth. "I love kissing a man whose face smells like pussy," she'd once told me. Tonight, her words were slightly different. "Damn, you taste good," she said. "But you still owe my pussy some dick."

"Why didn't your pussy jump on my dick while it had the chance?" I asked playfully.

"You know I don't do the two-stroke poke," she replied, eyes aglow. "You were too damn close to popping. I knew you couldn't last inside me. The second you put it in you'd have taken me over the edge, and you'd have lost it when my pussy spasmed. You always do." She knew me all too well.

We got up, wrapped ourselves in the towels we'd left on the floor, and checked on the kids. The looked like little angels asleep in the bed. "This is where they belong," Shavonda said. "Here, with two parents who love them and each other. We can teach them the right way to do things. They can grow up in a house full of love, taught to accept all people for who they are. What better way for them to learn than in a house where we are different races? We have a chance to mold them while we still have a chance." I couldn't have agreed more. Brittany may have heard her mother call Shavonda a 'nigger bitch,' but she didn't know what the words meant, or how much they could hurt people until she saw Shavonda get hurt. She loved Shavonda, and was sad that she'd made her cry. We now had the chance to nip this in the bud, and show her by our own example that love knows no color.

Satisfied we hadn't awoken the kids, we dropped the towels and padded naked back to the bedroom. I followed Shavonda as usual, so I could watch her big black booty sway as she walked. And as usual, she put a little extra swing in her hips just for me.

We took our position on the bed, lying beside each other, talking softly as we each stroked the other back to arousal. "No man has ever loved me the way you do, Jason Waite," she whispered softly, with tears in her eyes. "You've given me the things I thought I could never have. I wanted you from the first time I heard your voice, but I never, ever thought you'd bring me the peace and love you have. And now you've brought me children too. I am so in love with you, you'll never know how much."

She rolled over, face down, ass in the air. "Take me, Jason. I saw you watching my ass. I know you want me. Take me. Beat that pussy up." She wiggled back at me as I took my position behind her. I slid all the way inside her, balls slapping off her mound as I bottomed out. She moaned her approval as I filled her completely, thrusting her ass back to meet me. I felt her inner walls close around me as they accepted my length. We were made for each other, and now we were one.

I started to move slowly inside her, watching her cheeks bounce as I thrust deep inside her. I knew she was close, but I wasn't ready yet. What was that she'd said earlier? Oh, yeah, I'd lose it as soon as I felt her orgasm convulse around me. No, boo. Not tonight. Not on this one. Maybe next time. Ride it out. Let it go. I will still be pumping inside you the whole time.

I could imagine her breasts hanging loosely underneath her, swaying with our rhythm. The thought turned me on. Maybe one day she'll let me film us making love doggie style, and I'll get to watch those dark chocolate titties jiggling and swaying as I thrust my way into her secret places. Maybe when we're done, she will roll over on her back and let me film the love juices trickling out of her and running down her leg.

She arched her back into me, lost in her own orgasm. I was right, she was very close. Scary how in tune with each other we were becoming. She muffled her moans and screams into the pillows, trying not to wake the kids. This was going to be fun. Her walls pulsated around me, trying to milk what I wasn't ready to give her yet. I continued my slow gentle thrusts deep inside her. Knowing, from her moans, that I was driving her crazy. Knowing that she was enjoying every inch because of the way she was stull meeting my thrusts with her own. Feeling them becoming more desperate as she was getting close again. I controlled her movements with my hands on her hips. Holding her back when she tried to thrust too hard.

No, boo. You said your pussy wanted some dick. You said you didn't want two strokes. You're getting it for as long as I can give it to you. You told me to beat that pussy up. We will both be exhausted before I let you take me over the edge. Moan into your pillow, boo. Enjoy the ride.

It was nice to know you had that kind of control over somebody. And sobering to think that, under different circumstances, they had the same control over you. The eyes made the difference. In this position, I could not see her eyes. She couldn't cast her spell on me. She couldn't drive me crazy with lust, by looking deep into my eyes as we made love. All she could do was wiggle that ass, and moan into her pillow. Until I was ready to release. She was mine.

I fucked that pussy, making Shavonda eat that pillow, for quite some time. I could hear her little whimper, "Oh, shit. Oh, no." I knew she was on the verge of yet another orgasm, her third since I'd entered her. She was good and tight, trying to squeeze me into submission, to milk me of my essence.

"Do you want this, boo? Do you want my nut?" I asked her breathlessly.

"Yes, yes, Dammit," came her muffled reply.

I quickened my pace, slamming deep into her, with every thrust becoming more forceful, more violent. I was hammering into her now, and she was still meeting every thrust. Finally, I could take no more. I pulled her hips violently into mine, squeezing them hard as I let loose my torrent deep inside her waiting cavern as she squeezed around me. Finally, I let her inner walls have what they wanted. I collapsed on top of her, exhausted, rolling us over on our sides with me still buried deep inside her, leaking sperm.

It took a while for us to catch our breath enough to speak.

"Damn, boy, you beat that pussy up like it stole something," she laughed breathlessly.

"Yup, and I still didn't wake the kids."

She held me inside her with clenched muscles while we both drifted off to sleep in the flickering candlelight of a room that smelled like a pine forest. It had been a very good day.

The next day was Thanksgiving. We were getting the kids ready when the phone call came. It was Barbara, Rose's mother. She wanted to see the kids for Thanksgiving.

"No", I told her. "We have other plans. We're taking them to Shavonda's parents and we won't be home until late. You can see them tomorrow," I said. I didn't want to be mean to the lady. Barbara had always been nice to me. If I'd had more warning I would have let her come see them. But you can't call at the last minute on a family holiday and expect folks not to have plans.

At James and Althea's house, there was a feast spread out. Everything imaginable was on the table, from turkey and ham, to sweet potato and pumpkin pies. There was plenty of mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni and cheese, greens, vegetables of various kinds, stuffing, cornbread, and chitlins. This was my first experience with the chitlins and I wasn't sure what they were. When Shavonda explained them to me, I wasn't sure I wanted to eat them. "I think I'll pass," I said. "I hope I haven't hurt anybody's feelings."

The kids loved the mac and cheese, as kids do. We also got them to eat turkey, and Ethan loved mashed potatoes. Shavonda ate a little of everything. Me, I had turkey and mashed potatoes, gravy over everything. On another plate I had a couple slices of cornbread. Later I had a piece of pumpkin pie with about 6 inches of whipped cream on top. "Jason," Shavonda scolded. "That's too much!"

"But that's the way I like it," I replied.

All in all, Thanksgiving with her family wasn't much different than it would have been with mine. God, I missed those kinds of holiday meals.

When Althea found out about Barbara wanting to spend time with the kids, she said, "You should have invited her over. We have more than enough food."

"I'm not sure that would have been a good idea given what her daughter did to us," I replied.

"Has she ever behaved like her daughter?" Althea asked.

"No," I replied. "I've never seen any sign of hate from her. We always got along."

"Then why wouldn't you invite her over here to be with the kids?" Althea pressed. "Just because her daughter is racist doesn't mean she is too. We'd have made her feel welcome. And it would have put her mind at ease about those kids."

I was dumbfounded. I looked at her in disbelief. Her daughter's property had been viciously destroyed just 5 days ago, and she was opening up her home to the mother of the person responsible. Now I knew where Shavonda got her serenity from.

"Jesus said, Whatsoever you do unto the least among you, you also do unto me," Althea continued. "That woman has lost both her daughter and her grandbabies. She's feeling mighty alone right now. You call her and tell her she's welcome here."

I called Barbara back and told her to come on over to Althea's. We'd save her a plate. I gave her the address, and told her I'd the kids would be glad to see her.

She knocked on the door about an hour later, with a couple bags of pop in hand. "I didn't know if yinz drank alcohol or not," she apologized.

Althea greeted her warmly. "So pleased to meet you. Make yourself at home. Help yourself to any of the food. The kids are in the other room,"

We walked Barbara around and introduced her to everybody. Meeting Shavonda, she said, "So you're the one who's got my daughter going crazy? I can see why. You're beautiful."

Later, the three of us found a quiet room and sat down to talk.

"So, what happens from here?" Barbara asked.

Shavonda spoke first. "No disrespect to you ma'am. You seem like a nice lady. But your daughter has been harassing us since she first met me. She doesn't seem to have learned anything. She made her choices. It's out of our hands now. We have to let the courts run their course. She's lucky Jason and I were able to calm things down. There are people who want to hurt her right now." Barbara looked stunned. "Nobody in this house," Shavonda quickly added, trying to put her at ease.

Barbara nodded. "Rose is unable to make bail. We don't have the money and I'm not going to risk my house for her. I've been telling her to let it go. Please don't hold her actions against me. Those are my grandkids. I worry about them. I also know that the Family Courts don't recognize grandparents' rights to see the children. I hope you will let me visit them regularly anyway."

"Don't worry," I said. "You've always treated me better than your daughter did. I will let you see the kids but you have to promise me you'll try to talk some sense into Rose. The repercussions will be very severe if you don't. At the very least, you're probably going to lose her for at least ten years. If she has the attitude in there that she has toward Shavonda, they will eat her alive. She may not make it out, and if she does, she'll be forever damaged. I'm just being honest."

Barbara broke down in tears. I really felt sorry for her. But there was no way I was going to offer to pay for Rose's bail. Not when the reason she was in jail was for attacking me and my queen. My patience was gone. I had zero sympathy for what Rose faced. She'd brought it on herself. The fact that her own mother wasn't going to put her house up as collateral for bail told me everything I wanted to know. Rose was not going to stop. And Barbara didn't want any part of it to come back and bite her.

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
382 Followers