Love Knows No Color Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
378 Followers

We walked to the Jeep, hand in hand, and I opened the door for my queen. Out of the corner of my eye I kept watch on Rose to make sure she didn't try anything. She hung up the phone, but stood there staring at us as we left.

I decided not to park the Jeep on the street, in case Rose wanted to cause mischief. So, instead of taking my street off Brownsville, I turned into the alley instead, opting to drive the seven blocks back to my parking spot and avoid the stop signs on the street itself. About halfway down the alley, a cop car swung in behind us, following us down the alley. I'd noticed a lot of them patrolling this neighborhood lately, so I paid it no mind. I pulled into my parking space as the cop continued down the alley.

"Mmmm, baby. I can't wait to eat. You. Alive," Shavonda whispered sexily. She leaned over for a kiss. Our tongues entwined. Neither of us wanted to come up for air. My hand was on her leg and I slid it up her inner thigh. Something was telling me to stop, and get out of the car and into the house, but I couldn't resist my queen's passionate embrace.

A knock on the window startled us. We turned to see the cop, light out, knocking on Shavonda's window. She rolled it down.

Id's, license and registration, please," said the cop. He wore a smirk that said 'gotcha.'

Shavonda reached in her purse and gave him her driver's license, while I gave him mine. I reached over Shavonda into the glove box for the registration and insurance information for the Jeep, and handed it to him. This sucked, being pulled over by a cop, in my own driveway. He walked back to his car to run our info. Evidently, he'd circled the spot when he saw us pull in my parking spot.

After a few minutes, he returned to the Jeep and handed us back our id's. "Out of the car, ma'am." He ordered Shavonda. When she complied, he patted her down, and placed her in handcuffs.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing," I protested.

"You really should find somewhere else to pick up a whore," he said. "People in this neighborhood call us all the time." Turning to Shavonda, he said, "Your luck just ran out. We've been looking for you for a month."

"I ain't no whore," Shavonda said through gritted teeth.

"That's my fiancé," I protested loudly. "Our engagement cake is on the backseat."

"Yeah, well somebody just called in a vehicle with YOUR license plate, picking up a woman meeting HER description, right down to her clothing, in this here alley. I followed you and watched you pull into a dark, secluded parking spot. When I knock on the window, your hand is up her dress," he said coldly. "She's coming with me. You're lucky I don't haul your ass in with her."

"This is MY house," I gritted. He walked Shavonda back to the patrol car and pushed her into the back seat. I could see her sobbing. My heart was breaking. He sat in the front seat typing on his computer.

I got out of the car and approached him. "Sir, get back in your vehicle," he ordered.

"Jason, do as he says," Shavonda pleaded tearily. She looked up to me and motioned her head toward the car. "No sense in both of us going to jail. I'll be okay, I promise." I could see the fear in her eyes. "Call Ziggy and tell him what happened."

Fuming, I walked back to the Jeep and sat down in the front seat. In a minute, the cop walked over and handed me a ticket for running 3 stop signs in the alley. This was bullshit. There were no stop signs in the alley. "Since there was no penetration, I can't arrest you. You're getting off lucky." He looked at me coldly. "You got something to say?" he asked.

"Hell yeah, I got something to say," I snapped. "Did you notice the address on my driver's license? That's this house. You're on private property. Get the hell off my land!" I thought he was going to arrest me, but he shrugged and walked back to the patrol car. He drove off, with Shavonda crying in the back seat.

I felt so helpless. He'd taken my queen. He'd purposely ruined the happiest night of our lives, with trumped up charges against Shavonda. There was going to be hell to pay. He'd taken my queen, the one whose father I'd promised to protect. NOBODY takes my queen.

To be continued.....

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
378 Followers