Love Knows No Color Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers

Shavonda turned around and crawled down my body until her hips were beside me. She swung one leg over my head, straddling me, and lowered her sweet spot onto my waiting tongue. Eagerly, I lapped at her moist folds. I was compelled to lick and suck every bit of her I could reach, while my hands spread her wide. I had a banquet laid out before me, and I was going to indulge. The sensation of her moistness gliding over my face as she involuntarily ground herself against me was overwhelming. I could imagine myself licking and crawling all the way inside her womb. I wanted to be here. I needed to be here.

A new sensation took over as Shavonda engulfed my penis with her warm willing mouth. Oral sex and sixty-nine with her was always spectacular, and was one of our favorite positions. Sixty-nine while stoned was exponentially better. Pure pleasure flooded my body from head to toe. We were one. What we were doing was as natural as the earth and sky. It was instinctive, an animalistic lust that consumed both of us as we rode waves of ecstasy brought on by the other's tongue. I never wanted it to end. Funny thing was that, as intense as the pleasure was I was nowhere near the edge. It was as if the level of pleasure necessary to reach release was at much higher plateau than normal. Which was fine by me. Four of my five senses were being stimulated in their heightened state, the music was running through my body, into my very essence. The feeling of Shavonda's body and mouth in contact with mine, devoted to bringing me the ultimate pleasure. The sweet taste and aroma of Shavonda's arousal on my nose and tongue. All these were enough to drive me insane with lust when sober. Now, they were all consuming. There was nothing else but Shavonda's body, and the pleasure it brought me. I could feel her lips and tongue moving on my rock-hard shaft, feel her swallow to take me as deep as she could.

She moved against my mouth in a natural rhythm, in what seemed to be one long drawn out orgasm, her body feeding me a steady flow of her love. All I had to do was hold my tongue still, and let her work her body over it. She moved in such a way that the tip of my tongue was where she needed it, just when she needed it. Sometimes she would take me deep within her clasping walls to lick the cream that flowed like honey within, rubbing her clit against my chin as she rode. Other times, she pulled off me just enough for my tongue to find her clit and I nibbled with my lips as my tongue flicked across its pointy head. With each flick, I felt her shudder in pleasure, all the while the vibration of her moans on my shaft were lighting fires in a different part of my being.

Shavonda had a gift for music, a natural sense of rhythm that was instinctive and intuitive. She unconsciously moved in perfect time to whatever song the iPod randomly kicked out. The effect was devastating. My release, when it finally came, was both anticipated and completely unexpected. I'd been slowly building toward it for some time, yet had no idea how close to the edge she had actually taken me. Suddenly, there it was. I couldn't control it, couldn't stop it if I wanted to. I didn't want to. She'd been feeding me all along, her quaking tunnel oozing her sweet juice. Now it was my turn to flood her with my love. It was inevitable, it was our destiny. I had the distinct image of it gushing out of me like toothpaste from a tube, thick and creamy. She rode me through my release, never slacking her pace as I shriveled, spent, inside her mouth. Only then did she slow her roll, lifting her leg over my head to collapse, satisfied, beside me on the bed. I quickly turned and crawled up her body to plant a deep kiss on her lips. Her tongue darted into my mouth, teasing me, as we kissed. We each tasted of the other's essence, our distinct flavors mixing on our tongues.

"What just happened?" I panted breathlessly.

"Weed sex," Shavonda replied. "It's great. You have heightened sensations so every feeling is spectacular. Too bad we can't do this again. Ever. You'd lose your job. This weekend will be the last time. Enjoy it while you can, boo."

I ran my hands softly over her body, feeling her shiver under my touch. Getting up, I found the lotion she'd packed, in her bag in the bathroom. I returned to the bed and squirted some lotion into my hands, rubbing it slowly into her skin. I repeated the path I'd previously taken with my lips, starting at her neck and working my way down, stopping every so often to add more lotion to my hands. She lay back, enjoying my efforts. "You're so good to me. I don't deserve this."

"Be quiet, Von. You deserve everything I can give you. You defended your family, OUR family. No matter what happens I will always be grateful for that. Nobody else I've been with has ever cared enough to do that. Just let me take care of you the next couple of days." I understood the guilt she felt, but I also loved her even more for what she had done. What she did, she did for us, trying to give us some breathing room. We'd been through enough. Rose had tried everything in her power to disrupt our lives. She'd finally pushed Shavonda over the edge. I was obligated to do whatever it took to put my queen right. We had too much at stake.

At this point all I could do was take care of her body, while trying to soothe her mind. I told her how beautiful she was. How I couldn't bear losing her. How the kids considered her to be their mother now. All the things people don't usually say until it's too late, and there is no hope of salvaging what once was. I was saying these things now, so that we wouldn't deteriorate to that point.

Honestly, the thought of having to continue on without her terrified me. I'd never let anybody get this close to me before, not even in marriage. Shavonda wasn't just there for me, she was inside me. She owned not only my heart, but my very mind and soul as well. I wasn't going to lose her to guilt after all we'd been through.

I would rub away the bruises I'm sure she had. Just like I'd dug out the glass she hadn't told me was embedded in her soles, even though she had to be in a lot of pain. I'd spend the weekend catering to her every whim. In the morning, I'd run to the store before she awoke, and buy her the biggest, softest pair of slippers I could find. Ironic, Shavonda was a barefoot kind of girl. We had that in common. Neither of us liked shoes. If She had to wear them, she preferred sandals that let her toes breathe. Me, I just went barefoot in the summer as much as possible. Growing up, running barefoot was a way of life.

It pained me that the very thing I wanted to rub most, was the one place I couldn't touch. A foot massage was one surefire way to put her at ease. It also usually resulted in sparks that smoldered and caught fire, ending with both of us naked and sweaty. Until they healed, I put her feet off limits. I promised myself that when they were better, I'd spend a whole evening worshipping them.

Her feet had captivated me from the very first day, when she'd worn her red high heeled sandals, with an ankle bracelet. Naturally, I'd been attracted to other things like her eyes and cleavage, but somehow my eyes had been drawn to her feet. I'd never been attracted to feet before hers.

That was typical of Shavonda. Her very being attracted me. I found myself turned on by the very sight of almost any part of her anatomy. Her eyes stole my heart. Her hair, no matter how she wore it, made me want to touch it, to play in it. Her hands made me want to hold them. And so it went, all the way to her feet.

I asked her to roll over, and started lotioning my way up her legs, to her luscious heart shaped ass, her smooth back. To the back of her neck. I rubbed the knots wherever I found them, loosening up the tenseness I felt. She was stiff in a lot of places. I could help her there. I was only stiff in one.

I was trying my best to keep the massage as therapeutic as possible, but it wasn't because I didn't want to make love to her. No I was trying to keep myself in check so that I could loosen her up. We'd have plenty of time to make love later. Right now, I felt she needed a soothing touch more.

Shavonda, however, had other ideas. My massage done, I tried to lay down next to her to cuddle. She pushed my head down to her breasts. "They need attention, too, you know. Do to them what you did to the rest of my body, with your lips." I tenderly, kissed them, all over, gently lifting each one to lick the underside, a place I'd tended to ignore in the rush to get a nipple in my mouth. Tonight was different. I knew I could stimulate her nipples. So, I took my time getting to them. Shavonda was already aroused, with her dark chocolate tips swollen to the thickness of my finger.

Eventually, I relented to what we both wanted, and wrapped my lips around one distended nipple, licking the tip as I sucked it with my lips. My hand massaged the other one, my thumb flicking the nipple while my hand gently squeezed the rest of her breast. I continued with this, occasionally switching to the other nipple, until she begged me to stop.

"I need you inside me, now." Shavonda parted her legs and nudged me with her hand on my ass. I slid over her leg while she grabbed me with her hand, stroking my length as she guided me home. Home, that's what it had become to me. The place I felt most comfortable. I felt her internal muscles give around me as I entered her warmth, tightening up once I was buried deep within her. Shavonda's instinctive rhythm kicked in as she moved to the music. As I had during our oral encounter earlier, I let the delicious sensations of pure pleasure wash over my body, sending chills up my spine. I followed her rhythm. Stroking deep into her. Pulling back out. Pure pleasure for both of us as we each moaned our approval. We started out slowly, sensually, enjoying the feel of each other's body moving against our own. Gradually, the pace quickened as our needs became more urgent. Pure pleasure was no longer enough to satisfy. Instead the burning desire for release took over. Shavonda was pulsing around me, writhing beneath me on the verge of her release, I was pounding into her with a lot more force than I had wanted to, seeking my own release. Because of her feet, she didn't wrap her legs around me and pull me in like she normally did. Surprisingly, that only gave me more room to pull back and pound into her extra hard.

She'd already gone over the edge, arching up into me, never slowing her rhythm as she spasmed around me. Her arms were around my shoulders pulling me close as she babbled incoherently beneath me. I didn't understand the noises she was making, but I knew their meaning. We stared into each other's eyes. Hers pulled me deep within her soul.

My own release was fast approaching. Shavonda sensed it, and managed to become coherent. "Boy. Don't. You. Dare. Slow. Down," she panted in time to our thrusts. I was ready. I gave a few last hard pumps, gazing deep into her eyes. Before collapsing on top of her as I lost control. My body was rocked by a series of earthquakes and aftershocks, the epicenter of which was buried deep inside Shavonda.

"Von!" I screamed out uncontrollably.

The clapping startled us. We'd wound up on the bed, with our heads toward the door separating the two rooms. So entranced were we with our lovemaking that I didn't notice we were being watched. Tamika was standing, still naked, in the doorway clapping, while Brian stood behind her. She was grinding her ample ass back into his naked crotch, while he was busy fondling her left breast.

"How long were you two standing there?" Shavonda asked, rolling over beneath me to look at them. Damn. When she did, her motion had dislodged me from inside her. I wasn't ready to give up that warmth yet, being still hard and leaking cum.

"Long enough," Tamika smirked. "You two are not quiet. We saw you two in sixty-nine, then went back into the room for seconds. WE heard you two going at it and had to watch again. Von, how did you do that?"

Do what?" Shavonda asked.

"Take him all the way in your mouth like that. That was so hot! I had to go suck off Brian after seeing that," Tamika said. Brian blushed, turning beet red.

"Well, you know," stammered Shavonda, embarrassed. "I just do what comes naturally. It helps that Jason gives me full control. He doesn't try to jam himself down my throat."

We all got back into the hot tub, and relaxed while we smoked a couple more blunts. We sat around chatting about how we all met.

"Tamika just wouldn't leave me alone," Brian explained. "I never saw somebody buy so many turkey legs. I wondered where she put them all."

Shavonda told him, "She was bringing them back to us. We wondered where she was disappearing to every time she took a break."

"Well, she came by so much I figure I'd better ask her out. I figured that would scare her away, but she kept coming back with those puppy dog eyes," Brian teased.

"SOMEbody had a thing for full figured black chicks," Tamika retorted. "Somebody had to give him his chocolate dream. How about you two? I remember the first day you brought Jason by the store."

"We were friends online. We chatted almost every night for months, then I got her phone number and we talked for a month," I started. Shavonda cut me off.

"I had to tell him he'd lose his queen if he didn't ask me out," she finished. "He did and I knew the minute I saw him he was coming home with me. Then I unwrapped him and found this," she said, grabbing my semi-hard penis. "There was no going back after that."

"No, boo," I replied. "You were my friend. After our first night, I knew I couldn't lose the friendship by leaving you alone. I wanted a friend, but I gained a lover. And she's better than I ever dreamed possible. After Rose, I'd given up on love. I believed it didn't exist. Von proved to me that it did."

"Well, we are so happy for you two lovebirds," Tamika bubbled. "I can't wait for the wedding."

Eventually, the conversation dwindled into nothing. We were all tired. It was almost 4 am when we turned off the tub and Brian and Tamika walked back to the room, his arm around her waist. They reminded me of us in a way. It was plain to see he adored her, and she was giddy around him.

I picked Shavonda up and carried her back to the bed. I turned out the light and tucked her under the blankets, snuggling up behind her. We were soon asleep.

In the morning when I awoke, Tamika had already left for work. Brian said she'd be back in the evening. I let Shavonda lay on the bed, working on her laptop while Brian and I went out for supplies. The weather had turned much colder overnight, so we had to bundle up. I did find her that big, fluffy pair of slippers at Walmart, and we got breakfast to go at Hot Metal Diner, a place I'd often eaten at in the past. I knew Shavonda would eat whatever I did, so I got two steak and egg breakfasts while Brian got a huge ass omelet.

Shavonda was pleased with the breakfast, and when I put the slippers on her feet, she said, "Thank you, Jason. Now will you let me walk around?" Evidently, I'd pampered my African queen a little too much the night before. I was glad to see her strong will returning. She'd looked so broken the night before. Now she was starting to bounce back.

We spent the rest of the day in the room. Brian wandered off to his room for a nap, while Shavonda and I curled up on the bed in each other's arms. We were soon fast asleep, and spent the rest of the day alternating between playing with each other and taking naps. Wed' hit the blunts again, and combined with the rum we were in a haze most of the day. It was relaxing. Shavonda was decompressing. As I rubbed her back I noticed she wasn't as tense as the night before. I knew it was going to take a while before she was back to normal, but I thought she was making good progress. Myself, I wasn't doing so well. I'd punched a woman, something that went against everything I'd ever believed. Shavonda was well enough that I could let it out now. I didn't have to be her rock anymore, she could handle it from here.

We'd become such a part of each other that it was hard to tell where one of began and the other ended. A good example were our ipods. Sometime during the past couple of months we'd synched them together, with the result that there was no longer her music and my music. It was all our music, two identical libraries on separate iPods. When put in shuffle mode, you were just as likely to hear one of Shavonda's favorite songs as you were mine. More importantly, the favorites were overlapping more and more as we bonded.

This afternoon, stoned, we were listening to Mars Volta and enjoying the little psychedelic mind tricks buried in the music. Our high brought all of these almost unnoticed details in the music into sharp focus. It was a long leisurely afternoon.

The slippers had allowed Shavonda to get up and walk around, though she limped a little. I no longer had to carry her to the bathroom and set her down on the toilet. It was while she was in the bathroom that I came apart. She came out of the bathroom to find me curled up in a fetal position on the bed, shaking. I didn't cry. I couldn't.

"What's wrong?" she asked, concerned.

"I hit her. I've never hit a woman in my life. Six years of marriage and 4 years apart, no matter how bad things got, I never hit her."

Shavonda held me close, rocking me. "Jason, she hit you first. She kicked you in the nuts. You were doing nothing but trying to save her from an ass beating. You did nothing wrong. It was self-defense."

"It doesn't matter. I'm a hypocrite. How can I tell my kids not to hit people when I do it myself?"

"But you DON'T do it. Don't you see? You did it once, under extreme provocation. That doesn't make you a wife beater. You're still a good man. No, you're a shining example of how to do things right. Never doubt that," Shavonda said soothingly. "Do you think for one minute you'd have gotten as far as you have with me if I thought you'd hit me? I'd have kicked you to the curb in a heartbeat before I'd let you beat on me. Or if you tried, I'd have given you the same kind of ghetto ass whooping I gave Rose."

I laughed. I could imagine her doing just that. I could also imagine having to run a gauntlet with her family as well. But she was right. I WASN'T like that. I'd spent my whole life trying NOT to be that person. Still, the hit had probably hurt me more than it hurt Rose. It had shaken me to the core.

Shavonda had my head on her breasts, stroking my hair, calming me. The logical part of my mind began to take back over, I was not a bad person. I'd just snapped. We both had. She'd put us through so much. With the termination papers she'd filed, we'd both had enough. I would have filed dismissal papers, and fought her in court. Shavonda was sick of getting pushed around and did some pushing back. I wasn't going to hold it against her, and she wasn't going to hold my slip against me. For better or worse, we were in this together. We needed each other for strength. And that is just what we were going to do, lean on each other for strength. We had a mountain of court dates coming our way: two child custody hearings, the traffic court case with the stop signs that didn't exist, a civil case against Rose for the vandalism of the Carson Street store, and the criminal case against Rose. All between now and May 18. On top of all that, we had a wedding to plan.

We were going to have a future together one way or another.

We spent the rest of the afternoon lying in each other's arms, taking comfort in our closeness.

At about 7pm, Tamika came in naked from the adjacent room with Brian, saying, "Man I could sure use a soak in the hot tub." She stopped dead when she saw us. "What's wrong with you two?" she asked.

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers