Love Knows No Color

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers

Before I could ask her, she said in a soft sexy voice, "It's been fun meeting you, Jason. I really enjoyed your company tonight. But I really have to get home."

I must have looked crushed. I know my jaw was on the floor. It was only a little after 9pm, and my evening with this incredible woman was over. Had I said or done something wrong?

She smiled warmly, bent over the table and extended her hand. I could see all the way down her dress, she was making no effort to hide her body from me.

"Would you care to join me, Sir?"

Elated, I exclaimed as calmly as I could. "Why yes, ma'am, I'd be delighted." I gently took her hand in mine as I stood up. Damn it, I would just have to be embarrassed. We walked out of the ice cream shop holding hands like two teenagers.

"I am glad, Jason. We will take my car. I can't stand to be apart from you for a minute. Don't worry, I will take you to your car when you leave."

"I'd appreciate that, Lady Von."

Her car was a wine red Cruze. Did this lady have a thing for red? On the ride back, she asked me to reach in the glove box and pick out a CD. I was surprised to find a Radiohead CD in there. "You never told me you liked Radiohead," I said as I slid In Rainbows into the slot. "What's your favorite album?"

"I like Amnesiac. It has such an eerie, spooky sound."

"Pyramid song?" I asked.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "That piano part throws the whole song off balance the way it seems halting." I was impressed. Although Kid A was my favorite album, Amnesiac was a close second, but it was relatively forgotten having received little airplay. Pyramid song was my favorite on that album for the reason Shavonda had articulated so well.

We arrived at her house on the outskirts of the city. It was on a secluded street on the edge of a hill with houses on one side of the street, and woods on the other, from where I guessed we were, in the winter when the leaves were off the trees, she probably had a view of the river hundreds of feet below. A streetlight's orange glow illuminated a small ranch house with a full-length porch, and a driveway and garage below. The garage sat in typical Pittsburgh fashion at street level, and we parked the car in the driveway and climbed the stairs to the porch.

I admired the view as I followed her gently swaying hips up those stairs, and as she bent over to put the key in the door. Opening it, she flipped on the lights revealing a small living room with a couch, big screen tv, stereo with tower speakers. The couch was flanked by two small end tables, one with a book on it. A small bookshelf stood against the wall next to the stereo. Large picture windows were to the left of the door on the side wall, and to the right of the door on the front wall. A doorway led back to the rest of the house.

She turned around and put her arms around my neck.

"Please, make yourself at home," she said, kissing me.

Her lips were soft and felt incredible. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close as our tongues met. We kissed for a couple of minutes as out tongues danced around each other, then she pulled away and wandered off to the back of the house. She laid her purse and keys on the empty end table as she went.

"Can I get you a drink? Sorry but I only have Dr. Pepper and rum. Black cherry rum," she laughed.

"I'll have what you're having," I called back to her, scanning the room. My eyes lit upon the bookshelf, it contained numerous books by Toni Morrison, Maya Angelou and others, a couple of Tom Clancy novels. Once again this woman surprised me. Women do not read Tom Clancy, Shavonda did. Also prominent on the bookshelf were Red Mars, and Blue Mars. That was two thirds of the trilogy, the third book, Green Mars, sat on the end table with a bookmark in it. Was she actively reading those books on my recommendation? She'd never heard of them when I told her about them. Now here she was, halfway through the trilogy. Did I have that effect on her?

"Two rum and Dr. Peppers." She walked into the room and handed me my drink as she sashayed over to the stereo. "Black cherry, in honor of your first time. I want your black cherry."

What a wicked sense of humor. I was really digging this lady.

"I hope you don't mind some slow r&b," she purred. "It just fits the mood so well." I had never made out to r&b, my previous lovers weren't into it. But it turned out Shavonda was right. It did fit the mood. Perfectly.

She reached on the bookshelf grabbed a pack of incense sticks and lit one, sticking it in a small holder. Its smoke soon infused the room with its pleasant aroma.

"Green Mars?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Thank you for telling me about it. Those books are fascinating in their detail."

She sat down on the couch, snuggled under my arm as we sipped our rums.

She turned to me with those big brown eyes and said, "I am so glad you came. I was afraid I'd scare you off. I don't want to ruin what we have. I want to take it to the next level. If you want something claim it. Jason, claim your queen."

I leaned in and kissed her, once again enjoying her soft lips against mine, and our tongues did their dance. My hands slid around her back and I let them roam down to that luscious booty. She Started to get up, pulling me with her as our lips continued their embrace.

"Dance with me," she whispered in my ear. We swayed to the music, our hands roaming freely over each other's body.

At some point, she asked me, "What are you wearing? The scent is driving me crazy."

"Dark Temptation," I replied.

"Is that what I am to you? Your dark temptation."

"Yes, and I can't hold out much longer."

She ran her hands up and down my shirt as she breathed in deeply, then slowly unbuttoned my shirt. As it fell to the floor she ran her hands again over my now naked torso. I pulled her close, and deftly un snapped the two hooks of her bra through her dress. A bright flash of lightning lit up the room as the patter of raindrops on the metal porch roof filled the air. She turned and walked to the still open front door.

"I love the rain, Jason. It always makes me horny. Come to the porch and hold me."

I followed her out onto the dark porch, where she stood leaned up against the rail, her ass swaying invitingly. I came up behind her and slipped my arms around her midsection. She grabbed my hands and moved them up to her soft breasts. Her bra was still hanging there so she slipped her arms through the straps and pulled it out of the arm of her dress. She let it drop to the floor, and guided my hands back to those nice soft tits. She moaned audibly as I squeezed them gently, then pinched the nipples tenderly. Her nipples were big, about the thickness of one of my fingers, and she pushed her ass back into me as I held her. The rain continued its soothing patter accompanied by occasional flashes of lightning and distant rumbles of thunder. I kissed the back of her neck. Enjoying the tickle of her tight curls against my nose. I reached up with one hand and ran it through her hair, savoring the soft wooly feel so different than anything I'd felt before.

"Boy, don't you know you ain't supposed to touch a sista's hair," she laughed, then added. "it's ok. It's natural tonight. No harm done." She turned to face me. "Tonight's all about you. I want to be your chocolate fantasy. I want to be your ebony queen. Since this is your first time with a black woman, nothing is off limits. We have all night. Take your time and make love to me. Claim your queen. She isn't going anywhere."

Grabbing my hand, she led me back into the living room. Reaching around behind her, she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts jiggled invitingly as she did a little twirl, in nothing but a pair of red heels and red silk panties. They had a slight sag to them, but not objectionable, and were topped by dark chocolate, almost black areolas and thumb sized nipples. She twirled about like a model on a runway, asking, "You like?" I could only groan in appreciation.

She hooked her thumb through the side of those panties, and asked, "You want to do the honors?"

In a flash, I was on my knees, pulling those red silk panties down with my teeth as she purred. "I like a man who knows what he wants." As the panties dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them, I slid my hand between her legs and tried to kiss her pussy lips.

"No fair," she laughed. "I can't be the only one naked." She tugged on my shoulders, saying. "You'll get there soon enough. We have all night."

As I stood up and kissed her, my hands now squeezing her now naked ass cheeks, she reached down and undid my belt, loosened it, then popped the button on my khakis. Sliding the zipper down, the reached inside as the pants fell to the floor.

"Let's see what we're working with here," she purred.Reaching into my boxers, she gripped my shaft, then pulled back in surprise.

"Ohh my gawwwd! You're HUGE!" she exclaimed, excitedly pulling my boxers down. I kicked off my shoes, then stepped out of my pants and boxers. My dick stood at full attention, in all its glory, inches away from her face as she knelt on the floor.

"How big," she asked.

"Ten," I replied.

"I've never seen one that big! It looks like you ain't the only one experiencing something new tonight! Shit, boy, why didn't you TELL me? I knew you were packing but I didn't know you were this big!"

"Von, baby, will that be a problem?"

"Hell no! I want you as much as you want me!" She grabbed my shaft and slowly stroked its length.

"Incredible," she whispered in awe.

So, there we were. Two people, one black, one white, each in awe of the other's naked body. Her in red heels, me in my socks. I quickly knelt to remove them and stuffed the in my shoe. I was now completely naked in the living room of a woman I'd only met in person hours before, but felt like I'd known forever. She laid back on the floor in a fake faint, legs spread, finally giving me a clear view of her pussy. It glistened with her juices, topped by a patch of tight black curls just like the ones on her head. The lips were slightly parted with arousal, revealing the pink entrance to the treasure within. I licked my lips, wanting to devour her right then and there.

But Shavonda had other ideas. Her fake fainting spell over, she quickly rose to her feet and grabbed me by the dick.

"I'ma enjoy the HELL outa this," she laughed as she led me to her bedroom in the back. Pushing me down on the bed, she said, "You just lay back and enjoy. Tonight is all about you."

"No," I whispered, "It's all about us."

She went to the closet door, and reached inside for a lighter, and went around the room lighting candles I hadn't noticed before. As she was doing this, there was a bright flash of lightning, followed instantaneously by the crack of thunder. The lights flickered and went out. Even the streetlights were out. The lightning must have struck a transformer, because everything was pitch black except for the flickering light of those candles. And in that candlelight, I claimed my queen.

With me lying flat on my back, she went to the foot of the bed, crawling up between my legs until her head was above my throbbing member. I could see her beautiful eyes glisten in the flickering light as she grabbed my penis in one hand and slowly lowered her mouth over the head. She watched me the entire time as her head began its slow bob up and down my shaft, her tongue swirled around the head as she gauged my reaction to her every move. When her lips slid over the sensitive flap of skin just below the head, I shuddered in pure pleasure. Shavonda had found my most sensitive spot, the one that drives me wild.

Removing her hand, she bobbed her head down all the way and swallowed me whole. I had never been deepthroated before. Everybody else was afraid to take that much of me in their mouth. But Shavonda wasn't afraid. She gagged audibly the first two times she did it, but quickly found a way of taking me balls deep in her mouth without gagging. She started to alternate her strokes, bobbing her head up and down, licking my sensitive spot, only taking me all the way in about every fifth or sixth stroke.

By this time, I had reached down with one hand, playing with one of her titties while I played in that soft wooly hair with the other. I never tried to force her head down on me, there was no need, she knew what she was doing. And all the while she watched me with those brown, doe like eyes. Gauging my reaction. Sensing when I was close to orgasm, and backing off until the urge to come passed. She had me walking on the edge, right on the very edge of orgasm, always pulling me back, never letting me go over. The look in her eyes was one of pure lust.

My god, I thought. She's actually enjoying this! Before her, most of the women I'd been with had given head as a favor, one for which I usually paid dearly. And whatever you do, don't you DARE come in my mouth. With Shavonda, there was none of this. Not a hint that this was anything she didn't want to do. Anything she didn't NEED to do.

And still she kept me right on the edge, swallowing me whole occasionally, licking the sensitive spot every time her head came up. Enjoying every lick, every suck, every thrust. And looking me in the eye the entire time. Moaning as I played with her nipple. The vibrations of her moans were driving me crazy as I played in her soft hair.

I didn't know how much more of this I could take. But I was finding out.

Eventually, she didn't stop when she sensed me getting close to the edge. I had enough presence of mind to warn her before I blew the back of her head off.

"Von, baby, you better stop," I moaned.

She lifted her head, my dick sliding from between her lips with an audible pop. Her hand stroked my shaft as she looked at me with those big brown eyes, and clearly said, "By the way, Jason, I swallow."

And with that, she put my head back in her mouth, her tongue swirling over my most sensitive spot. Her hand quickly stroked up and down but her head never moved. She just kept swirling that tongue around and around as she pumped her fist, eyes never leaving mine as she took me over the edge. The pressure and pleasure swelled up as I clenched every muscle in my body in a futile attempt to delay the inevitable.

Then, I could hold back no more. I flooded her mouth with jet after jet of my hot sperm, still squeezing her soft titty. I truly hope I didn't squeeze too hard and cause her pain. She never said that I did, but I have my doubts. Her fist clenched around my shaft as I came, holding me back from shoving myself all the way down her throat. I watched the muscles in her neck move as she swallowed my essence. A tiny rivulet escaped the corner of her mouth and ran down toward her chin. As I lay there, panting and exhausted, she kept her mouth glued to my head, tongue swirling, as she pumped her hand and milked me of every last drop.

And still her eyes never left mine.

I didn't claim my queen, she just claimed me.

When she was sure she had licked up every drop, she lifted her head. With her thumb, she wiped up the rivulet and licked it off her thumb.

"Dayum, boy, you taste gooood," she said in that adorable way she had of stressing certain words.

I was in love. There is no going back now. Whatever happens, we're in this together now. I couldn't give this up, even if I wanted to. And I didn't want to.

Filled with desire, I hoarsely whispered, "Come up here and kiss me." She smiled stickily and crawled up my body, her breasts swinging invitingly, the nipples dragging across my chest. Our lips interlocked, tongues searched each other out. I could taste myself in her mouth, but I didn't care. All I knew was that I was just laid low by the most incredible goddess I'd probably ever meet. I'd never had the urge to kiss a woman who'd just given me a blowjob before, even when I didn't come in her mouth. Shavonda was different. I needed to worship her for the gift she had just given me.

Breaking our kiss, I slid my way down the temple of her body, kissing and nibbling first her neck, then lavish attention on first one then the other nipple, working my way down her stomach to her belly button, then finally the object of my intense desire. My chin slid over the tight curls of her pubic hair and I made a mental note to spend some time playing there. But not now.

"Yes, Jason, devour me the way I devoured you," she hissed.

My lips found hers, I inserted my tongue and licked slowly up and down her clit as I spread her lips with my hand. She had an incredible, fresh, clean taste and smell. It was driving me wild, and judging from the moans she was making, it was driving her wild as well.

Her legs were now somehow draped over my shoulders, her hands were on the back of my head urging me deeper as I inserted my tongue in her most secret place. I lapped up as much of the nectar she was leaking as I could. My face was coated with her juices, and it was driving my lust for her. That is a little secret I don't share with too many people. One of the main reasons I love to go down on a woman is that her juices and scent get up in my nose. Every time I breathe I can smell her the rest of the day. Talk about an aphrodisiac!

Shavonda's scent was now in my nose, fueling my lust for her.

I ate her as she bucked to first one, then another and another orgasm. Her legs wrapped around my head, her hands urging me deeper. Tongue probing and swirling her depths. Enjoying her taste and feel. Savoring her scent. I lost count of how many times she came, screaming my name, "OOH, Jason, that's it. Ooh, baby, don't stop. I'm gonna come, I'm coming." Moans turned to growls of pure unbridled lust. Through it all, I just kept pleasing her with my mouth until I finally had to stop because of a neck cramp.

"Jason, where you been hiding all my life?" Shavonda panted breathlessly as I slithered my way back up her body. Her hand found the back of my neck and massaged it. It felt so good. It felt so...right. This was where I belonged.

I was laying on top of her, propping myself up on my elbows trying to keep my weight off her. My hips were between her thighs, and Mr. Softy was coming back to life, comfortably nestled in her pubic curls. I bent down to kiss her. I could feel her heartbeat, fast at first then slower as she recovered from her orgasms. I could feel her hips gently start to rock underneath me. My little lady, my queen was ready to play again.

"Fuck me," she said.

I started to get up to get a condom out of my pants, but she stopped me.

"Where you think you're going?" she asked, eyes flickering in the candlelight.

"I'm going to get protection," I answered.

"Boy, did you not just come in my mouth?"

"Yeeess," I answered not quite sure where she was going with this question.

"Did you not then tongue kiss me, then eat the hell outa my pussy?"

"Yeeess."

"Boy, your cum is already in my pussy. A little more ain't gonna hurt."

She wanted me bareback.

"Besides," she said sadly, "I can't have kids. You're safe. And it just doesn't feel right without our juices mixing together. If we're gonna swirl, let's swirl."

I felt a twinge of sadness. For a second I thought what a shame she can't have kids. I was sure any kid we made would be as beautiful as her. I laid back down on top of her and reached down to insert myself in her warm waiting vagina.

"No," she said. "They're both more than ready. Let them find each other."

I slid myself up and down her body, feeling her legs spread wider, and her hips rock upwards, tilting her into me. The head of my penis was sliding up and down her lips, hitting her clit on each upward stroke. She moaned each time I hit her clit. Finally, after about a half dozen times sliding up her lips, my head found the spot where her lips had puckered open, the spot I had admired when she lay on the living room floor. I pressed against her opening gently and stopped. I didn't want to hurt her.

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
380 Followers