Love Lessons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,430 Followers

One more kiss . . . yeah! God, I want to fuck you right now! I can hardly wait until tomorrow. I love you too.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hi, Mr. James. I can't stay long today because I have to pack for the trip. Are you ready to be with me once we get to Dallas? I can't wait until we can spend the whole night making love. Kiss me like you did yesterday. MMMm that feels good. I've been thinking about you all the time. I can't wait until your beautiful cock is inside me.

I know the Coach fucked Paul last year. The football players have all fucked the Coach at one time or another. I don't know how he got it up for his wife often enough to make all those kids. Last spring, after practice, the coach called a special strategy session for the players. I forgot my gym bag and went back to get it. When I passed the boys' locker room, the door was open a bit, and I heard loud noises. I went to see what was going on. All the first string players, Coach Spooner and Kurt Smith, the trainer, were naked. The defensive players were fucking the offense. The Coach had his cock in the Mr. Smith's mouth and he was groaning louder than anyone. I watched for a few minutes, fingering my pussy, and then the Coach yelled "Touchdown!" and came in Mr. Smith's mouth. At the same time, Paul Weller and the other offensive players started screaming and they all shot their loads on the floor as the defense pulled out and came on their butts. It was so hot I had to go home and masturbate again, although I came with all the guys too.

Mr. James, your cock is so hard! Did I get you hot with that story? Come here and let me undress you. I want you to cum in my mouth tonight. No, that's okay, don't try to get me hot. Just sit down in your chair and let me take care of you. I know we can't fuck yet, but I want this to make you feel good. Oh, yeah, let me kiss you all over your body. Your nipples are so hard. I know you like it when I suck them. Mmmm, your body feels so good. Lean back and close your eyes while I lick my way down. Does that feel good? Your moans make me think it does . . . mmm your cock is so hard, baby . . . let me take care of it . . .

Oh, Mr. James! I love sucking your stiff cock. Your balls taste so good too. Let me do all the work. Oh, yes, I love sucking you. That's right, just stroke my hair like that. Do you like this? I want to finger-fuck your ass while I suck you off today. Come here and lean over the desk. I'll sit in your chair. Oh, it's all wet with your precum! I want to lick it off the seat before I sit down. Okay, now face me. Let me wet my fingers. Oh, yeah, your asshole is so tight. Uhhh, yes . . . oh, I love fucking your ass. You haven't had a man in a while, have you? Mmm, yes . . . I can feel your balls tightening . . . yes, cum in my mouth . . . mmmmmmmmm that's it . . . oh your cum is so sweet. Let me lick all the cum off. I want to taste your ass too . . . Turn around . . . mmmmmmm that tastes good too. Oh, god you came so hard! I have your cum all over my mouth. Come here and kiss me. Hold me close for a few minutes. I want to feel you next to me. My pussy is so wet. I came just from sucking you and fucking your ass.

When we go on the trip, after we make love for the first time, maybe we can get someone else to join in. I've had a crush on Mr. Smith for so long. I used to tell him my ankle hurt after practice just so he could check it out. I know he is bisexual, since I saw him sucking off the coach. and I have seen him around the baths too. I saw him looking at you at the last assembly. He couldn't stop looking at your crotch and ass. He had a bulge in his pants too. I know he wants both of us. Let's see if we can seduce him.

Okay, Mr. James, I have to go now. I'm glad I got you off so nicely. You are such a sexy stud. I love you, and I'll see you on the bus when we leave for the trip.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James and Diane (cuddlydbear).

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

KenJames
KenJames
1,430 Followers
12