Love Letter to a Former Boyfriend

Story Info
Crossdresser gets married.
1.4k words
4.25
19.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers

LETTER TO A FORMER BOYFRIEND TO TELL HIM ABOUT GETTING MARRIED

Dear Norm,

Since you are the first man I went on a date with and we have stayed in touch despite living far apart, I wanted to write to you and let you know about a next step I am taking. I have met a man who has asked me to be his wife and I have accepted. I have picked out a beautiful satin and lace white gown and I almost can't wait to stand in front of the minister holding my man's hands and recite wedding vows. We are planning a fall wedding.

Norm, you were the first man I was intimate with and they say you will never forget your first and I never will. You were the first man to slide his hand up under my dress. The first man I tongue kissed. And the first man I climbed into bed with. Of course, your penis was the first penis I ever put into my mouth. And I loved sharing all my firsts with you because you were so kind, gentle, and caring.

My husband to be has been a widower the last five years and was married to a biological female for over 30 years. He, of course, has had male/female sexual intercourse many many times. I am still a virgin when it comes to biological female/male intercourse so I'm sure I will learn something from him about this kind of sexual experience.

My fiancée and I have been dating fairly regularly for the past 8 months. I suggested we take a one week car trip up the California coast staying at romantic hotels and he agreed. I loved the opportunity to wear female clothing 24/7. I had my make-up professionally done and my hair done and when I look into the mirror I see a very pretty girl looking back and that girl is me. During our vacation I passed perfectly as the female I am. I have really become a natural female. Every night I wore a different nightgown or baby doll to bed and every night I took my partner's erect penis into my mouth. I adore it when he ejaculates in my mouth and the taste of his semen is something I never get tired of enjoying. It was on our 5th night together that he asked me if I would become his wife on a full time basis and I was so swept up with emotion and love for him I gladly said "yes."

He asked me if I would consider taking female hormones that he would provide after we are married and I am playing "hard to get" when I say I will think about it. The truth is, I will gobble them down when we are married as I am anxious to fill out my already full hips and grow my breasts to a B cup from their current small A size. Best of all, the estrogen will shrink and render useless my tiny cock and balls which I have always hated. I don't at all like looking down at the front of my panties and seeing a little stick poking at the front of them. I am a week or two away from locking myself into a male chastity device that I am told if I wear it for 6 months and never take it off will cause me to become impotent as a male. A situation I would welcome and have waited for a long time.

For the last year I have worn a training bra and panties every day no matter what outer wear I have on. For the past 6 months I have sat down to pee 100% of the time. My body hair has been reduced to a very small patch between my legs and nothing anywhere else. I plan to be fully shaved all the time. As soon as my tiny penis stops its sexual function I will truly be what I have always wanted to be and that is a female. And best of all, I will have a man who loves me and takes care of me as my husband. I am very excited.

Next month he is coming over and helping me get rid of all my male clothing. I want him to help me as I do not want one article of male clothing left for me. We are going to box all of it up and lock it in storage where only he has the key. I really never expect to see it again. The closest things to "pants" I will wear going forward are pantyhose. I want only to wear dresses and skirts and blouses. I adore this kind of clothing and love the way it makes me feel. This will be a very big and very exciting step for me.

In recent months I have calmly accepted the fact that I am a girl. I have always been a girl, and having to live another way because of a very tiny penis between my legs has not been very pleasing for me. Other than my unwanted erections, I have really never done anything sexually as a male. I have never had sexual intercourse with a biological female. It wasn't until I was 28 years old that I learned how to tug on my little cock to make it squirt semen. Until that time I believed I had a physical problem that prevented me from being a male sexually. The most physical and satisfying orgasms I have had have all occurred when my cock was flaccid and very tiny. The feeling inside my body was warm and intense as my muscles tensed and relaxed with the sensation. During these orgasms my penis did not "jolt and squirt" semen, instead, after my internal muscles tensed and relaxed three or four times and then I completely let go and felt a very large amount of warmth come from inside my body to the surface, only then did my still tiny and limp cock gently start to release white, sticky, semen. And it gently and slowly flowed out of the head for several minutes as I lay on the bed catching my breath. I always made it a point to be wearing panties when this happened as they forced the warm, creamy stream back against my body. The feeling was outstanding! I love it to this day.

Norm, as my first experience with a man, you were so gentle and so kind and I was so relaxed around you, it is what demonstrated to me that I am a girl. Men find me attractive as a girl and I am fully comfortable being a girl around a man. I am very pretty when I am totally made up if I do say so myself.

My wedding present to my husband on our wedding night will be our first time having sexual intercourse with his big thick erection fully inside my body. I want to be on the bed on my back with my legs spread and a leg on each of his shoulders. I want to be looking into his eyes as he slides his cock slowly into my body and then begins to move it back and forth until it ejaculates a full load of cum as deep inside my body as possible. It is that moment that will complete me as a female and will begin my life as a wife.

When my little penis finally stays tiny and limp all the time I will be able to fully enjoy being a female. My husband to be and I are very compatible sexually as we enjoy cuddling, kissing, and pleasing each other whenever the urge strikes one of us. This past weekend I had two female orgasms where the feeling inside my body was so intense I almost passed out. But thankfully there was no plumpness of any kind between my legs. This did not stop a slow warm stream from sliding out the tip of my cock and the sensation of it coming out was delightful.

I'm thinking ahead to our wedding ceremony and I have a notion that when the minister pronounces us husband and wife and my husband leans in to kiss me that the excitement of the moment will be such a rush that I may cream my panties under my wedding gown. Knowing I did that would be very exciting.

I think of you often Norm and I thank you for being such a kind and understanding sole when I began my sexual life as a female. I have really never looked back. I really enjoy being a girl and I enjoy the pleasure I am able to provide for my future husband as his devoted wife.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers