Love Letters From The Velvet Edge

Story Info
Musings on a submissive experience.
1k words
4.48
9.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you put your hand around the back of my neck, reaching your fingers up to tangle them in my thick dark hair and tug ever so subtly, I become instantly and utterly yours. It is the signal that play time now begins.

My breath quickens as my body melts to your command, I am suddenly turned to soft gold in the alchemy of your hands. The rest of the world falls into a velvet darkness and it is only you.

I cannot tell what you will do next and I do not try to wonder - it is solely to your discretion how you may worship me, how you may desecrate me, how you may shape me into your perfect object to use and use and use, but I do know that whatever world you drag or lead me through, you will return me safely home and tuck me gently in the folds of your affection.

You systematically remove my clothing, as if undoing the wrappings from a package. You raise my arms and pull my shirt over my head, you undo my jeans and tug them down to my ankles, and tell me to step out of them as they pool on the floor. You unhook my bra and I am naked save for a dainty lace thong. You tell me to bend over on the bed. I do.

You part my legs like a honey bee seeking nectar from a flower and pull the strip of fabric to one side of my lips. I suck in a breath as you spread my lips, examining the hole which is already slick with wetness. I know I need not voice my desire for you to penetrate me already, I know you can smell the hunger between my legs. Will you let me have it? Do I deserve it?

You release the thong. You tap my mound with an open palm, not quite a slap, but it sends a jolt of painful pleasure through my body, firing up my skin with electricity. I fall deeper into the velvet darkness, my mind untangles from my body, held only be a thread, a nerve that pulses in time with the blood that engorges my sex organ.

There is a pause, I do not look at you. Instead I shiver to imagine you stepping away from my body, examining it as a plan forms beneath your eyes. Will you take me? Will you test me?

You tell me to get on my back on the bed and I obey, glancing once into your eyes. They are stern but I can see the light of tenderness inside. I adore you.

You gently place my arms above my head, locking them at the wrists, and tie them together. As you pull the knot through, the end of the rope brushes over my lips, over my stomach, over my breasts, a series of petal soft kisses. You raise my head and place a blindfold over my eyes. I sink further into that soft glowing darkness. My surrender is complete.

You slide the thong down my legs and again, I feel the moisture rush to my vagina as my final gifts become exposed to you. I am electric with anticipation, my ears sharpening to every little sound. Yet all I can hear is my breath and my heartbeat...and the sound of you loosening your belt from your pants.

You tell me to breathe as you trace the end of your belt over my skin, but I can no longer think as the leather licks my clitoris. My whole body reacts and I pull my legs together. You tell me to keep them spread. I have disobeyed you. My punishment falls in one lash across my stomach. I swallow the accompanying cry and dare not move. The leather whispers a thousand promises and as I fall deeper into my darkness, I realize I want it all. I want everything. I want you.

You let the belt fall across my body in symmetric strokes with increasing force. I struggle against my reflexes to pull in to myself. I want to obey you. I want you to know how good I am. I want you to know that in this place I will follow you to the ends of the earth. Each lash burns, but I am better than my body. I have entered a mind free of all suffering, I am empowered, I am no longer of this world and it is you who has put me here. I adore you for it.

I am a point of burning white light focused between my legs and all my being, all my energy radiates from that place, from the life light inside of me. The belt falls across my labia, striking that soft pink head of nerves, and the flames flare up, engulfing my body, filling me with light which bursts out through the seams of my body.

With one last gentle stroke across my cheek, you cease, and lean in to take my lips in a soft full kiss. The taste of you fills my mouth and it is like water falling onto my parched tongue.

"You're still not breathing," you tease. I realize I've been holding my breath. I sigh gratefully and my body relaxes. I am back.

But not for long.

You untie my wrists and remove the blindfold. I stare deeply into your eyes and even without you touching me I feel profoundly comforted, protected, and supported. But there is something else there and I know what it is. Play time is far from over.

You tell me to roll onto my stomach, and as I obey I find myself once again entering that soft darkness where only you exist, and it is through my complete subjection to your desire that I become more whole.

Because my obedience is just a facade for power, because I know that just as I need you, you would be nothing without me.