Love Like This

Story Info
Romantic evening ends with the right question.
759 words
3.77
13.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petra was stuck in rush hour traffic. She was getting very agitated. There was bumper to bumper traffic on the highway as far as she could see. This situation upset her plans for the night. Today was her six month anniversary with the love of her life, she had planned to go home and cook Vincent's favorite meal. This would take place in a candle lit setting. Probably, some Luther Vandross in the background. After all their favorite song was, " A house is not a home."

She was still in a daze when she heard horns blaring behind her. The traffic had started to move. She knew that tonight would be very romantic. She still could not believe that this man was the one her heart longed for. She met him one day on a routine trip to the doctor. He looked debonair in a crisp white shirt and a navy blue pair of pants. His eyes were a dark chestnut brown and his teeth a sparkling white. And when he spoke it was like Barry White. She thought she was prepared for her new gynecologist but was surprised to see it was Dr. Romel in the flesh, Mr. Barry White sound-a-like.

Petra finally made it home forty-five minutes later and was exhausted. She noticed that Vincent's car was parked in the garage. She found it strange that he was home early. She walked up to the front door and opened it. When she walked inside she saw a trail of red, pink, and white rose petals. She followed the trail up the stairs to find Vincent on the bed surrounded by rose petals.

"Oh Vincent this is so romantic, I didn't expect this."

" Anything for you my love."

"Come over here."

"Not just yet."

Then, Petra started slowly taking off her clothes. Starting with her shoes, her pantyhose, her skirt, her blouse, her bra, and her panties. Then, she walked over to Vincent and pulled out her strawberry red chignon and let her curls cascade down to her bare back. She walked across the room to the bed to be encircled in Vincent's arms. He kissed her and lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom where he placed her in the whirlpool bath tub filled with warm pink bubbles.

Then, before he joined her in the bath tub he poured two glasses of champagne and put a strawberry in each of the glasses of champagne. When he was finished with this he brought both glasses to the tub and slowly descended into the labyrinth of pink soft bubbles. He gave Petra a glass of champagne and kept one for himself.

"Here's to you Miss Lawson, you are my muse, my daily inspiration."

"Thank you, you make my heart sing songs of joy Mr. Romel."

With that, they gently tapped their glasses together and drank their champagne. Petra and Vincent soaked in the tub for almost an hour and then they began to kiss each other slowly. When the kissing began they decided to take the kissing to the bedroom. They wrapped themselves in towels and slowly dried each other off using their hands and their lips and their tongues.

Petra removed Vincent's towel and kissed him on his penis and slowly took his gigantic member in her mouth and deep throated his gorging strawberry tasting member. Vincent was getting off balanced and giddy with pleasure but he escorted Petra to the bed. Petra, straddled Vincent's hips and adjusted herself to accept his waiting member. Once she fixed herself in the right position she rode him as a stallion. Bucking back and forth grinding her hips into his. Riding against the kaleidoscope of passion. Journeying on the brink of climax. Once, Vincent came to the pinnacle of pleasure he grabbed Petra and flipped her over and positioned himself on top. He placed her legs around his shoulders and pressed his body close to hers. He started out slow and worked himself faster, faster, and faster. Feverishly breaking forth into melodious music. As their body intertwine becoming one, body, soul, and spirit. They rode the wave of abandonment until they reached the shore of ecstasy. They both fell on the soft cool silk sheets out of breath but filled with pleasure. Vincent reached over to the night stand and presented Petra with a pear shaped box.

"Petra Shanice Lawson, will you marry me?"

"Yes Vincent, I would love to marry you."

Then, Petra placed the 10 carat diamond ring on her wedding finger and kissed him.