Love Lost, Then Found Ch. 14

Story Info
Hank and Amy push the boundaries.
3.4k words
4.69
16.3k
1

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank stretched. He had a good night's sleep and he slept in the same attic loft that Amy and he had made love in. No love making this time. Amy said with all the people in the house staying over there was no chance. Amy was sleeping with her sister. Carrie and her cousins were nearby. So Hank got up, got dressed and headed downstairs to grab a bite to eat.

As he entered the kitchen, he found Amy's dad there.

"Want some coffee? Kettle's hot," Joe asked.

"Yes, sir," Hank answered.

"Cut out the sir crap, Hank. It's Joe," he said. "Thanks again for the picture. Amy said she had quite the time in DC. Really showed her a good time. Do you know the President?"

Hank began to talk about DC and his work. He smiled as he thought about "the good time" he showed Amy. As they talked it became easier and easier for both of them to share thoughts.

Hank stayed away from discussing the past. It seemed like a good idea. Even thought he wanted to know why and he wanted an explanation, he didn't ask. He didn't think it would do any good. If Joe wanted to talk about it, he would. His comment yesterday seemed to say it all. One thing Joe did say was he misjudged Hank and surprised to hear he was doing so well especially in the field he chose.

Time had not been good in political terms to Joe. Fifteen years ago Joe was a big man in the State. He could make or break people. What he said went but now he was just an old politician who was cast aside by the new blood. He was a State Rep but that was all. What really hurt was that one of the new blood was Roger Perry.

Roger was moving ahead. There was talk of him being the next governor or US Senator. He knew all the right people and had built a well run staff. His divorce from Amy slowed his climb but he had recovered. From what Hank knew of the divorce, some messy details like Roger sleeping around were kept out of the news and Amy made out alright. The really sad part is Roger learned all he knew from Joe, only did it better.

The rest of the family showed up one at a time. Amy was surprised and relieved to see the two of them getting along. She truly loved her dad but she couldn't forgive him. She was afraid Hank would be bitter or worse show it. The way Hank was handling things made her realize that he was very special.

After breakfast Amy informed Hank that they were going horseback riding and packing a picnic. Also that Carrie was leaving with Jesse and her children to spend a week at their house. Tonight Hank and she would be going home to her house. It wasn't that far away. About an hour.

It was close to eleven before everything was ready. They said good bye to Carrie and the cousins, packed lunch, saddled the horses and set off. Amy led the way. Following her, Hank found himself watching her ass bounce in the saddle. It was hypnotizing. She kept a "fine seat".

Hank occasionally went riding in DC. He dated Chrissie, from the Air and Space museum, and they would go for rides along the old Chesapeake Canal. Chrissie was quite a girl. Hank dated her right after his divorce. It was Chrissie who introduced him to Brianna. She was into kinky sex especially in public. She told Hank that she wanted to do it on horseback along the Canal. They never did which was OK with him. He still saw her but only on the rare time he wanted something very different.

Amy had ridden all her life. She found the big animals relaxing to be around. She could just lose herself and her cares as she rode.

It was only a short ride when they halted near a stream that was in the back of the farm. Here the stream widened out to form a pond. There were flat rocks right along the edge and the trees made it a very secluded place. They dismounted and tied up the horses. Amy unpacked the saddle bags. She brought a large blanket which she spread on the rocks. She then brought out some cold chicken and fresh cut veggies from yesterday. From the other bag, she produced a chilled bottle of wine and 2 plastic glasses.

"You thought of everything," Hank said shaking his head.

"I use to come here a lot, just to get away. Jesse and I would swim here when we were teenagers. Afterwards we just lie in the sun and talk about many things." Here Jesse and she would share secrets.

As they ate, Amy told Hank she and Carrie had stayed up late last night talking, girl talk. It was the first time the two ever had a talk like this. Not mother daughter but woman to woman and it felt nice. Amy felt Carrie was OK with what was going on right now.

Hank asked in all seriousness, "So I passed the audition?"

"Yes, silly," Amy laughed. "Let's go swimming!" With that she peeled off her top and started wiggling out of her pants. "Last one in...."

"Hey, no fair!" Hank yelled.

It was too late. Amy was running towards the water. Hank watched her go. "Damn," he whistled under his breath as he watched her naked body dive into water.

The water felt cold compared to the heat of the air. It caused her nipples to harden. The coolness caused her to sigh as it flowed between legs, meeting the warmth there. She watched Hank gingerly enter the water. His cock already beginning to get hard and erect.

"Jesus," Hank yelped. "It's cold!" He could feel his balls shrink but it didn't seem to affect his cock. He looked around for Amy as he waded deeper.

Amy sank down in the water, completely submerging and swimming until she reached him. She rose up slowly before him, her body mere inches from him.

Hank reached out, his hands closing around her hips as he pulled her toward him. He leaned into her breasts, slowly licking the water off one nipple, then the other one. Amy groaned with pleasure. Hank smiled, and then leaving her breasts, kissed her.

She was desperate to get closer. Amy straddled him, the base of his cock brushing against her pussy as they kissed long and deep. She pressed her breasts against his chest as his hands caressed her back and squeezed her ass cheeks.

God, how she wanted him in her. She reached down and closed her hand around his erect shaft. She stroked him soft and slow until Hank growled with lust. She gasped as he stood up and carried her to the shore. He laid her on her back on a warm flat rock. He spread her legs wide and suddenly stopped. She was as smooth and hairless as the day she born.

Lust filled Hank's eyes as he looked at Amy's smooth pussy. He dove to it, licking it, nibbling it, teasing her clit with his tongue until she begged for more. She thrust her hips forward, urging him on. He was more than happy to oblige. He licked her in long slow strokes, dipping his tongue inside her and tasting her juices. He sucked on her clit until waves of ecstasy built up inside her. Her climax engulfed her. He kissed her gently while it eased, moving slowly up her body until his mouth found hers.

Amy moaned, feeling the warm of the July sun and the heat of their bodies. She wanted him. She needed him.

"Please," she whispered.

Hank smiled, positioning himself so that the firm head of his cock rubbed against her wet slit. He moved up and down over her clit.

"Is this what you want?" he said teasing her.

Amy nodded. "Please," she begged.

In one swift movement Hank rolled her over so that she lay with her breasts pressed against the rock and she could stand hip deep in the water. He came up behind her, his hands gripping her hips as he entered her in one smooth motion. She cried out, the thrill of feeling him fill her was almost too much to bear. He moved slowly in and out, each stroke bringing her closer and closer to the edge. When he pulled out, he left her empty, wanting.

Hank rolled Amy over. "I want to look at you when I come," he murmured.

He entered her again. He cupped her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples with agonizing tenderness. She pushed against him, loving the pleasure that was hers to give. He kept his eyes on hers, grinding his hips to her rhythm, until he exploded into her. She came with him, beautiful waves of pleasure that seemed to go on and on. He held her while their breathing slowed. He helped her out of the water and on to the blanket where they both collapsed.

Chapter 15

The afternoon went too fast. The sun warmed and dried their bodies. They made love, slowly one more time. They acted as if they were the only two people in the world. Upon arriving back at Amy's house they both showered, Hank downstairs, Amy up. Amy's mom cooked them supper and the four of them ate together. It made Amy feel good and she held Hank's hand under the table.

Hank enjoyed the time he was spending with her family. All the difficulties he expected, if not overcome, were at least not as bad as he thought they would be. The relationship between her dad and him might never be great but at least they could accept each other. The signed picture was a good ice breaker. Her mom, Elsie, was as great as ever.

"So Hank, what do think of us now," Elsie asked. "It has been a long time"

Hank replied, "Yes it has been. I don't think it will as long between visits this time." Amy squeezed his hand under the table.

Hank had lost both his parents and with his sister so far away, he missed family. Here he could have one. With Amy's sister having children and Jimmy with one and another on the way, it made Hank think about having kids of his own. Susan never really wanted any and in the long run it was a good thing. Carrie was a great chance for him to be a dad and he hoped he would have the chance to be one to her.

After supper, Hank packed the car as Amy said good-bye to parents. Hank look at the scene on the porch and it made him feel good. Amy kissed her mom, hugged her dad, and walked to the car. Hank watched her come closer in the fading sunlight. She was dressed in a light summer dress and sandals. The sunlight shone through her dress, outlining her legs. Her auburn hair seemed to shimmer in the light. She flashed her smile at him and he melted. Until that moment he didn't realized how special she was to him. He held the door open for her.

"What?" she asked quizzically.

"Oh, nothing."

Hank started the car and put the coordinates in the GPS. "Says it should take a little over an hour." They waved as they left.

Leaving the driveway and heading down the road, Amy slid across the seat and moved right up against him. She leaned her head on his shoulder. She snuggled in.

As they drove down the road, she began to stroke Hank's thigh. Lightly at first then firmer and higher. His cock began to harden. She noticed and softly squeezed it. In no time it became uncomfortable as his cock was straining against his pants. Hank tried to keep his mind on driving but Amy was making it extremely difficult to do so. He moved the car over to right hand slow lane.

Amy looked up at Hank. "I can't believe I'm going to say this. I'm as horny as hell," she said in very low soft voice.

"And how is that a bad thing?" Hank chuckled.

Amy laughed too. She sat up in the seat and pulled her dress up to the top of her thighs. She reached under her dress with one hand, then took his hand with her other and put it between her thighs. Hank extended his fingers until he touched a very hot and moist pussy.

"See, I told you," Amy whispered.

Hank quickly found her clit. He slid one finger inside her, pulling out her slick juice and rubbed her clit with it. He began to rub her clit with small, quick strokes. Amy moaned as she pressed her thighs together trapping his hand.

"Oh God, that feels so good," she said excitedly. "I could cum right now."

"Its ok," Hank assured her." I love watching you cum. Let yourself go."

Hank continued to rub her pussy as Amy squirmed. Her breaths became shorter.

"Can I ask you a question?" Hank inquired.

"Sure, you can." She gasped in reply.

"Well, do you...you know... masturbate?"

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that," she giggled.

"It's ok," Hank answered. "You don't have to answer."

"No, no, I don't mind," she quickly answered.

She wasn't sure how she was going to answer him. Should she tell him that she didn't masturbate very often but since they met in DC, it has become a regular occurrence. That this past week she did it every night in anticipation of being with him again. Instead she told him she usually did it late at night, just before she went to bed, to take an edge off. As she spoke, Hank continued working on her pussy.

"So how about you make yourself cum right now?" Hank asked in a low whisper.

"You want me to...?

"Yes."

She reached under her skirt with both hands, pushing his hand away. She pulled off her panties and worked her finger deep into her pussy. Hank was trying to watch the road and her fingers at the same time. Amy pulled her finger out and began to rub her clit. She moaned loudly. Looking at this incredibly beautiful lady in his front seat, her skirt hiked up, legs spread, with her fingers rubbing her pussy had his mind reeling. Amy could sense that Hank was really enjoying this.

"You love to watch me play with myself, don't you?" she whispered.

"Amy, I can't begin to tell how much it turns me on."

"Good, because I enjoy having you watch. It will make it so much better when I cum," she groaned. "Which I'm about ready to do."

According to the GPS, they weren't far from her house, so he urged her to hold back until they got there. He really wanted to see her cum. Amy slowed down her rubbing. A minute or two later, they pulled into her driveway. He turned the car off and turned to face her. She turned slightly in her seat, putting her back against the door, giving him a clear view of her pussy.

"You like this?" she asked, staring intently at him.

"God, yes," he replied quickly.

Amy quickened her pace, her thighs wide open. Her juices were flowing out of her pussy, coating the seat. Hank decided to urge her on. He leaned over and started whispering as he looked into her blue eyes.

"Come on baby, cum for me, make your pussy explode. Let me see it."

It took only a few seconds. Her eyes closed then opened as wide as he had ever seen them.

"Oh Hank, baby, I'm cumming," she moaned.

He watched her body convulse on her hand as waves of pleasure swept over her. She never took her eyes off him as he watched this gorgeous woman climax. She reached out and took his hand, pulling it into her soaked pussy. Hank quietly, softly stroked her pussy, bringing her back down. After a minute or so, she leaned forward and kissed him, her tongue easing between his lips. They enjoyed a long, sensual and passionate kiss.

"Baby, I could get used to this. You make me feel so good," Amy said.

They walked to the house and entered. It was bigger than any place that Hank ever lived in. He guessed that Roger must have done pretty well as a politician. They went into the kitchen where Amy poured him a glass of iced tea.

"Nice place you have here," Hank said walking towards the double doors. Outside he could see a deck and an in ground pool. He took a sip of the tea and turned around. There he saw Amy standing naked, wearing only a devilish grin.

"Now, mister, you belong to me. Be quiet and just relax," she said.

She kissed him softly on the lips, taking her tongue and running it across them. Her hands moved down to his belt and started slowly unbuckling his pants. She continued to kiss him as she opened the belt, unzipped his pants, pushing them and his boxers to the floor. His cock was partially erect and craved attention. She got down on her knees, took his cock in her hand and placed it between her lips. Hank immediately felt a shiver up his spine as her mouth surrounded his cock. She moved her hand to its base, and using long, slow strokes, pumped him. Amy now had the entire shaft in her mouth, moving her lips up and down. He could feel his balls tightening and he knew it wouldn't be long. Amy continued to suck him. Using her hand she began to caress his balls and flutter her tongue on the underside of his cock.

"Oh babe, I'm going to cum," Hank groaned out a warning.

She released his cock from her mouth and looked up. She looked beautiful.

"No," she cried. "Not yet!"

She took him by the cock and led him to the den. She pushed him down into the sofa and sat down next to him. She gave him a deep kiss.

"Since I came for you, I want you to come for me."

Hank wasn't prepared for that. He had never jerked off in front of anyone, not even Susan. He began to shake his head.

"Oh, no," she said. "I want to enjoy watching you, like you watched me. It's only fair."

He couldn't argue with her. As much as he was feeling nervous about performing in front of her, he was excited about it. He reached down with his right hand, wrapped his fingers around the base with a firm grip and began to stroke slowly up and down. He looked over and Amy's eyes were glued to his cock. He moved his hand up so only the head was visible. He began stroking faster.

Amy leaned back into the sofa. The sight of Hank stroking his cock made her feel the need to play with her pussy. Once again she plunged her fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clit.

The sight of her fingering her clit was too much for Hank. He began furiously pumping his cock, lifting his hips off the couch.

"Cum for me baby," she squealed.

The first jet of cum fired out of his cock as Hank groaned. Two more spurted out. Amy knocked his hand away and took his still cumming cock into her mouth. She sucked it hard, trying to swallow all of it. She moved her lips to end of his cock and let the rest of his cum run down his cock. She then pushed his cock back into her mouth and sucked what was left down her throat. As his cock throbbed and softened, she continued to suck until she got every drop. She sat up and smiled.

Her fingers were still moving on her pussy as Hank leaned over and kissed her. He could see from her startled expression that she was taken off guard. She opened her eyes and looked at him. Hank's tongue entered her mouth, tasting his own cum. She closed her eyes and continued the kiss. He reached down, pushed her hand away, and began to furiously stroke her clit.

With the thought of him tasting his own cum, it took Amy only seconds to cum. She broke the kiss and arched her back.

"Jesus Christ, I'm cumming again. Oh fuck, oh God," she cried out.

They held each as they calmed down. This was something they both could get use to.