Love Lost, Then Found Ch. 15

Story Info
Amy teases, Hank gets back.
2.6k words
4.68
13.8k
00

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stood by the bed watching Hank sleep. She had just finished her shower and she felt fresh and wide awake. It was going to be a great day. She reached down, grabbed the bed covers and pulled them off him.

"Hey!" Hank yelled.

Amy noticed his firm erection. "Well, I guess somebody is happy to see me," Amy joked.

Hank pulled her down onto the bed. He kissed and slid his hand into her robe. Amy almost gave in to him. "No, no, no!" she exclaimed. "Not now. We got places to go, people to see!" and she pushed him away.

Hank look down at his stiff cock and then at Amy. He gave a little pout.

Amy gave it a squeeze and then let go. "Save it for later. Get out of bed."

Hank took a quick shower and then headed for the kitchen. Amy had prepared some scrambled eggs, hash, and toast. She handed him a cup of tea. She remembered that in college, tea, not coffee, was his beverage of choice. She sat down at the table with him.

"That was great. It's been a long time since someone made me breakfast." Hank said as he sipped his tea. "Hey you remembered how I like it." He leaned over and kissed her. He grabbed her ass. "Are you wearing underwear?"

Amy smiled at him and backed away. She just said, "Let's go. We have errands to run."

They had to go to her school and then grocery shopping. It shouldn't take long. The first stop would be her school. Amy drove since she knew the way.

At Amy's school she made Hank go in with her. "You created a lot of problems for me here and they need to meet the cause."

Hank went in and was introduced the secretaries. They said it was nice to put a face to a name. The principal didn't seem as friendly perhaps over the incident of meeting Amy in DC. She was much younger than Hank expected remembering hi s old principals. She didn't seem very friendly and Hank sensed that somehow his mere presence upset her. That missing two hours still seemed to be an issue. Amy then showed him around the school and her room. There were only a few staff members in the building but Amy made sure he met them too.

One of them was Seth Williams, the teacher from DC. Williams was of middle height with glasses. He had to be older than Hank as his hair was beginning to thin. Hank wasn't impressed. Amy introduced Hank to him. Hank extended his hand. Seth looked at it and then gave Hank a dead fish shake. Right away Hank felt that he had succeeded in upsetting other one of Amy's colleagues. There was an uncomfortable silence.

Seth finally spoke up. "Pleased to meet you formally. Amy has told me a lot about you. Well, I have to be going." With that he left.

"That was more painful than meeting your family," Hank complained as he got back to the car. "I really screwed things up for you with your boss, didn't I?"

As they headed off, Amy said, "Don't worry about her. She's more interested in PR than education. The kiss seemed to upset her most." Amy then blushed. "God, what would she think of me if she knew what we have been doing?"

"I think she be jealous," Hank replied. They looked at each other and then began to laugh. "And what's with that Williams guy?"

"He has the hots for me. We went out once. Believe me, once was enough. Never went out again but he keeps trying."

"Well, you tell him you're my girl and to stay away."

"So we're going steady. Can I wear your varsity jacket?" Again they got a good laugh.

Next stop was the grocery store. Amy said she needed a few things since it was only going to be the two of them until Friday. As they walked through the store, Hank started adding extras to the cart. Amy kept telling him they didn't need all the things he was buying. Hank explained that he was going to cook something special for them and that he would pay for the extras. She became very curious when he bought some champagne but not the expensive kind.

They grabbed a quick bite to eat on the way home. As they put away the groceries, Amy suddenly hugged Hank. "I love you," she whispered.

"What brought that on?"

"I don't know. It just seemed right. Doing simple things like shopping and putting away groceries. You know, every day routine stuff. I could really enjoy this." Amy smiled and kissed him. She left the kitchen to do something, leaving Hank alone.

She reappeared in the doorway. She was dressed in white bikini. It contrasted well with her tan skin. "I thought you might want to go swimming or lay out by the pool." She threw a pair of swim trunks at him. "I hope you don't mind but I got you a pair so you could swim here. Hope they fit. See you at the pool" and she walked out through the sliding doors.

Hank took his time and when he got to the doorway, Amy was just emerging from the water. Her white suit was almost transparent. He could see her nipples straining against the fabric and her pussy stood outlined in the bottoms. She shook her head shaking the water out of her hair. She reminded Hank of that painting of Venus. She walked over and lay down on the chaise lounge. She stretched her arms over head, took a deep breath and sighed.

A sudden thought crossed Hank's mind. She's teasing me. Well, we'll see about that.

Hank called to her, "Amy, I have to make a phone call. Shouldn't take long." He went back into house.

Hank called and confirmed his appointment for tomorrow. If the meeting goes like Hank thought it will, then a major road block in furthering their relationship would lowered. He would quit his job in DC, take one at the State capital, and ask Amy to marry him. Simple, right?

As Hank headed back to the kitchen, he decided it was time to start dinner. He was going to prepare a meal that would knock her socks off or more. He could see Amy from the window. She had removed her top and was lying on her stomach. Hank just shook his head. He considered himself a lucky man.

"Amy!" She could hear her name being called as if in a dream. "Amy!" She lifted her head and looked around. She must have fallen asleep and she was having a wonderful dream. She and Hank were on a beach somewhere and they were both naked. Other people were there and they were fully clothed. It didn't seem to bother or embarrass her. In fact she was proud to show everyone her body. And she felt herself getting excited too. "Amy!"

"Amy, dinner will be ready in about a half hour," Hank called.

She sat up and swung her legs around. She forgot she had undone her top and it fell off. For a second, she was going to put on but then decided against it. She walked to the kitchen

"It smells delicious! What are you making?"

Hank turned. "You look delicious. And it's a surprise."

Amy didn't dress for dinner. She put on one of Hank's dress shirt. It was long enough to cover her up. She decided against a bra. Hank didn't bother to dress either. He had changed into sweat pants but had prepared dinner without a shirt on. He served it on the deck. The evening sun was setting but it was still warm out. Though the atmosphere seemed casual, there was sexual tension in the air.

Hank had outdone himself. Amy was overwhelmed with what he served.

The 1st course was broiled shrimp with garlic sauce, followed by chicken in champagne on a bed of rice and a tossed salad. Dessert was strawberries Romanoff. A perfectly chilled Chablis was the beverage.

They said very little at dinner. Hank did tell her that he had a business meeting tomorrow and he would be gone all day until about 4. Other than that, the two enjoyed the meal and the view of each other.

At dinner's end, Hank cleared the table. When he returned, he took Amy by the hand and led her inside.

Hank led her to the bedroom. As they got closer to the bed, he kissed her. The kiss was long and sensual. Amy felt an electric tingle from it. She knew what was going to happen. A great meal would be followed by great lovemaking. She had wanted to do this all day. She had fought the feeling causing it to build. Now she was ready to explode.

Hank removed his shirt she was wearing and gently lowered her to bed. He laid next to her, his bare chest just touch her breasts. Amy's nipples seemed to reach for his skin. Hank nibbled on her neck sending more sensations through her. She moaned softly. He raised her arms and extended them over her head causing Amy to arch her back.

Suddenly Hank grabbed her wrists. Producing a belt from one of her robes, he quickly tied her up.

"What are you doing?" Amy yelled as she tried to untwist her arms. The belts were fastened to the headboard and the knots were tight enough. She wasn't going anywhere.

"I saw the way you acted today," Hank smiled. "You were a total tease. Now you are going to have to pay."

"What do you mean? Untie me right now!" she demanded.

"No. Stop fighting it. You're not going anywhere."

Hank was right. She wasn't going anywhere. She had fantasies about being tied up and ravished. Now she wasn't sure she was going to like it.

"Good. Now listen to me. I'm not going to hurt you but if I do, we need a safe word. Oatmeal"

"Oatmeal?"

"Yup"

Amy found herself already enjoying this. It felt kinky.

"One more thing" and Hank tied a blindfold across her eyes. He whispered in her ear, "Relax."

His breath on her ear made Amy's heartbeat speed up and her breathing deepen. Her doubts dissolved and she relaxed.

Hank touched the tip of his finger to Amy's mouth and saw her lips part. "Your lips are so soft. So moist and smooth. He brushed the tip against her tongue. She could taste a slight taste of garlic from the shrimp. "Mmmm", she moaned.

Amy was becoming awash in sensations. Nothing truly sexual had happened but her body tingled and her pussy felt swollen. She was in no hurry. She pursed her lips around Hank's finger and sucked lightly.

"Oh yes," Hank whispered in her ear. "Suck my finger."

He allowed Amy to draw his finger into her mouth, then pulled it slowly out. In and out, mimicking the motion they had experienced so often. The rhythm was primitive and deeply sexual. Hank pressed the tip of his tongue into her ear, echoing the rhythm the two had established.

Amy had never imagined that such simple things could be so sensual. She was sucking her lover's finger as he fucked her ear.

Hank looked down. "Your nipples are so swollen; do you want me to suck them?"

"Oh God, Yes," Amy moaned.

Hank leaned over and took one nipple in his teeth. "Such beautiful breasts, baby." He cupped one of her breast. "Heavy and full. And hungry, needing my touch." He drew his finger from the outside of her breast to the pink center, pulling at the nipple. He repeated the motion over and over until Amy thought she would go crazy.

Hank licked the erect nipple with the flat of his tongue. Then he drew back and blew on the wet tip. Alternately he wet the tip and then cooled it with his breath. Amy's hips began to move, wanting more.

"You're making me insane," Amy murmured. "My pussy is going to explode."

Hank licked Amy's nipple again, then drew it into his mouth. He sucked it hard, causing a rush from it to Amy's pussy. She groaned.

"Now spread your legs," he whispered as he undid the ties to her bikini bottom. He tossed it on the floor. "Spread them wide so I can see your bald pussy."

Amy did what Hank told her to do. She opened them as Hank moved between her spread legs. He watched her soaked pussy twitch with excitement. He didn't know long he could keep himself from fucking her, ending it all.

He used one finger of each hand to part Amy's outer lips, and then slowly explored her with his tongue. He found her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Amy was going mad. She was sure she would fly into a million pieces. "You're torturing me."

Hank slid one finger into her pussy. A second finger soon followed. As he filled her pussy he flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit.

"Oh, God," Amy screamed. "Oh, God."

Pressure built in Amy's belly. Waves of pleasure began to crest. "Don't stop," she cried. "Don't stop."

Hank continued to tongue her clit. He then shifted his licking to her inner lips, around his fingers. He used his fingers to spread Amy open, and then licked all the flesh his tongue could reach.

Then Amy came. The spasms continued longer than Amy thought possible. It was a different kind of orgasm than any she ever experienced. It wasn't the hard fast kind nor was it like the kind when Hank's cock filled her up. It was deep inside, and wonderfully different.

As Hank kneeled on the bed his cock was even with Amy's pussy. He had slid off his pants and now his hard cock strained to enter her. He parted her thighs so he could feel her soaked pussy pressed against the tip.

"Not so fast," he told himself, gritting his teeth against the desire to slam his body into hers. "Make this last." His body shook and sweat ran down his chest as he fought for control. He rubbed his cock against her moist folds, and then pressed the tip into her.

Amy was more excited than she had been in any of the previous time she and Hank had made love. Yet, because she had already climaxed, she was able to feel every inch of Hank's body. She held herself just below another climax, slipping into one whenever she wanted to. Hank entered her inch by inch, slowly filling her. She squeezed her inner muscles and smiled as she felt him shutter.

Amy's blindfold had slipped off her eyes and she looked deeply into Hank's eyes. What she saw there was a man totally consumed with passion. A man fighting to keep control.

When he was fully inside her, Hank paused, savoring the moment of being encased in pulsating velvet. Amy wrapped her legs around his waist, and then pushed her pussy against him driving him deeper.

He couldn't hold out any longer. With panting breaths he clenched his ass and let his body thrust deeply into her.

"Oh yes," Hank cried out. "Oh Amy, yes." He collapsed, his upper body lying across hers, breathing hard and trembling.

"Oatmeal," Amy whispered in his ear.

Hank perked up. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, just untie me. I need to hold you," Amy smiled.