Love Lost, Then Found Ch. 18

Story Info
Hank and Amy enjoy the day.
1.2k words
4.68
13.3k
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank gave Amy a deep kiss as she awoke. "Where did you learn that? I was totally drained," he said as he collapsed on the bed.

"I'm not telling," Amy laughed. "Besides a woman needs a little mystery to keep her man coming back for more."

"Well I'll keep coming back." Hank grabbed for her but she moved away quickly.

"Here, get dressed." She handed him a robe. It was one of the silk robes she bought for herself.

"I can't wear this. It's too..." Hank protested.

"It's what? Too flowery, too girly," Amy laughed.

"Yes all that but it's too short." Hank stood up and the head of cock dangled from beneath the robe's hem. "Look."

"Yes babe, I realized that." She moved closer. "This is your last day here and I want to get to that beautiful cock of yours anytime I want." She kissed him and gave his cock a squeeze. "Besides we're not going anywhere today."

It was close to lunch time so they headed to the kitchen. As they made their lunch, they each played slap and tickle. Hank grabbed Amy's ass. She slapped his. A poke in the ribs. By the time they finished, they were laughing like teenagers. "We sound like my teenage daughter and her friends when they come over," Amy laughed.

"Yeah, but we're horny 18 year old teenagers," Hank said reaching for her breast.

"Hey, stop it." Amy slapped his hand away. "I want to eat. Besides check your robe."

Hank's cock was beginning to stiffen and poke out of his robe.

"You are amazing, you know that?" Amy said shaking her head.

Hank just looked at her and shrugged.

They ate their lunch on the deck and enjoyed the sun. Hank got up and dropped his robe. He turned towards her. "What to go for a swim?"

Amy shook her head. She would just enjoy the view. Her eyes followed Hank as he headed for the pool. Could anybody look that good? Or did her love for him cloud her vision? She watched him dive into water and disappear from view. For 37 years old, Hank kept himself in good shape. He jogged and played softball during the summer. He didn't lift weights or workout but he did eat healthy. Well, most of the time.

Hank enjoyed the feeling of swimming nude. He could completely feel the coolness of the water around his body. He swam a few laps and then climbed out, refreshed.

As he stood in the late afternoon sun, Amy found herself staring at him. She took in his broad shoulders, strong back and his ass – Good Lord! What an ass. He turned and she looked him over. He had only a small amount of hair on his body but it was soft. His cock hung limply in front of him. She sighed.

And he loved her. My God! He loved her despite of everything. She could feel her pussy getting wet.

"You're staring at me," he said as he walked towards her as he toweled himself off.

"I am. Because you're gorgeous. The most gorgeous thing I've seen."

A smile filled his face. "Gorgeous is for girls."

"Not manly men in flowery robes? Well, how about hot?"

Hank blushed, "I'm nothing special."

She couldn't help but laugh. Amy stood up and wrapped her arms around his waist. She pushed up on her toes and kissed him.

Hank held out his hand and Amy took it. They walked into the house and up to the bedroom. He laid her down and kissed her mouth, her neck, and her breasts. He trailed down her belly to between her legs, where he feasted on her until her breaths came in gasps and her groans became sighs. Amy rolled over and Hank put a pillow under her belly. He licked every crevice and curve of her ass. Then he held her legs together with his as he slid his cock deep into her pussy. She raised her body up, her heavy breasts slapping against her chest with each thrust. Amy threw her head back so he could suck and nuzzle her neck. The friction of the sheets against her pussy caused her to come again. Her cumming caused Hank to come as well, filling her up. When it was over, Amy curled up against him and they dozed.

When they awoke it was more of the same, dozing and making love at internals. Once they got up and took a shower and shared a chilled glass of wine and some cold chicken. A little while later Hank was awakened by Amy kissing his hardening cock. When she caught him watching her, she had them shift places, and with her on the bottom and him on top, she poured some baby oil between her breasts. Holding her breasts together, Amy had him slip his cock in between and fuck her. When he came, he shot his cum into her waiting mouth.

In the middle of the night Amy awoke to see Hank standing at the window, looking at the neighbors and the lights in the distance. She went to the window and kissed him. Hank kissed her then turned her around, bending her against the window frame. She braced herself on either side as he rubbed her asshole with oil. It felt cold compared to the heat of his cock. Before her neighbors, he eased into her ass. In and out, until she cried out, "Hank, fuck me. Fuck my ass!"

They went back to the bed and cleansed each other with soft, soapy cloths and kisses until they slept again.

As the sun rose she felt his tongue on her, licking, nibbling, and she moved herself until she was on top of him, his cock against her lips. From there she traced the soft side of his underbelly, the flatness between his asshole and his balls. She took his balls into her mouth and sucked and pulled until his breath heightened. She glided her tongue along the vein on his cock until her lips reached the velvety crown. She dipped the point of tongue into the tiny hole before she raised her head and took him fully down her throat. Up and down, up and down, up and down until Hank buried his tongue deep within her pussy. Her pussy seemed to burst with pleasure as she came. Moments later Hank flooded her mouth. She swallowed, and then twisted around to kiss him. Her taste in his mouth, his in hers.

He held her face in his hands and whispered, "I love you. I always have and always will." Not waiting for an answer, he pulled her close. Amy snuggled against his chest.

It was a long drive to the airport and it gave him time to think about this week. He had decided that the only sane thing to do was to marry Amy. He couldn't live without her. She was his everything. But there was something that wasn't quite right. He couldn't put his finger on it. It was like there was some piece that she wasn't telling him. Again he didn't know what it was.

And there was Brianna. He had genuine feelings for her which surprised him. It seemed the closer he drew to Amy the closer he felt towards Brianna. Was it a fear of commitment? Did he need to have another in case one didn't work out? Hank had organized his life into neat compartments since college, people too. Now Amy and Brianna didn't fit in any and it bothered him.