Love, Love, and Snowball Fights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee interrupted, "You figured I wanted to have sex, right?"

"Well, yes." She look puzzled.

"No, I want to pick a trail."

She said, "Okay."

Lee reclined on the bed, unzipped his slacks and took his cock out. It was swollen and hard.

Michelle cocked an eyebrow at him.

He calmly said, "Bring the map over here and sit on my cock."

Michelle did as he said. She climbed up on the bed and handed him the map. Very slowly she impaled herself on his hard flesh. Her hips rose and fell slowly until he grunted and said, "Stop. We are deciding on a trail." He handed her the map and said, "Hold it; so, I can read the summaries." To make sure she didn't move Lee grabbed her hips and held her down on him.

He read about the different trails while she fought the need to clench on his cock. She felt so full with him inside of her pussy. He read ALL of the trail's descriptions and said, "Squeeze your pussy on me."

Michelle groaned and tightened her pussy muscles. Her body heated up quickly. It felt like fire was tracing little patterns all over her nerve endings.

"Which one do you want?" He asked.

"I want to ride your cock." She said.

"No, which trail do you want? Stop clenching."

She growled. "What?"

He chuckled and said, "Which trail do you want?"

"Oh God, I don't care. The one near the waterfalls. I guess. Now, I want to ride your cock."

He said, "No." He trailed his fingers up her stomach and pinched her nipples. Cupped her breasts. Slid his fingers down to her inflamed clit and rubbed.

He massaged quickly and asked, "What do you want?"

For a minute she didn't respond. She was lost in her upwards spiral towards climax. Finally she said, "Please, give me your cum. Please, I want it."

He smiled. "Good girl. Now fuck me hard and make me shoot cum up inside of your pussy."

Michelle rode him hard and fast. Her tits bouncing with each movement. His fingers dug into her hips and held her down when he spilled into her.

They collapsed on the bed and ended up taking a short nap with her body still clinging to his.

The hike was absolutely serene and blissful. The trails were all mainly flat except for the one that led to the skiing area.

They walked in peace on the way to the waterfalls. Slowly picking their way through snow and breathing in the pure, icy air.

The waterfalls were amazing. Water rushed down over rocks into pools with ice floating on the surfaces. The ice would travel away from the falls and hit the banks breaking into smaller pieces. Michelle and Lee sat beside of a twenty foot waterfall to snack and cuddle in the blanket. The air felt so cold with the mist from the water spreading on their faces. Michelle felt like she was purging the toxins out of her entire being. Most of the couples had chosen the waterfall trail; so, it proved to be a very romantic spot. Twice Michelle and Lee had stumbled upon a couple in the throes of passion. They hiked back in comfortable silence and a calming relaxation came over them. By the time they arrived back at the bed and breakfast they were ready for a shower and another nap.

Even though they would have loved to see Brad and Terri, they opted for dinner in their room and were served a spicy jalapeno potato soup, chicken vegetable stir fry, and chocolate cheesecake with red wine. It was a very lazy supper and made them a bit sluggish; however, Michelle kept on that they must go down to the lecture. She wanted to find some toys to buy since they had left their toy bag at home.

Michelle and Lee arrived late to the lecture and apologized for the interruption. The sex therapist was discussing the advantages of double headed dildos when they walked in. The lecture proved to be boring, regardless of topic matter; but, they stayed to the end. Just like the other guests they headed over to the gift shop.

Michelle was impressed with the quality of the toys in the gift shop. She had been a bit afraid they would be cheap and tacky; yet, the workmanship of the toys was astounding. She found a heavy, suede flogger. Warm tan in color and she just fell in love with it.

Lee, on the other hand, seemed to like everything he saw. He settled on a full basket of items. Leather wrist and ankle cuffs with an under the bed bondage kit. A thick, black walnut paddle. Blindfold. A set of nipple clamps with bells shaped like hearts. And his favorite thing a set of feathers.

The minute Lee got back to the room he went to assemble the under the bed bondage kit. Michelle went into the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath.

She sank into the water and was surrounded by a heat that lulled the senses into bliss. For a very long time she just soaked up the calmness and smelled the soft floral scent of the bubbles.

She ran her hands over her breasts and twisted each of her nipples. She continued to rub and tweak her nipple while her right hand slipped below the water to massage her aching clit. The heat intensified her feelings; so, she was gentle. Gently rubbing her pussy. Gently opening the lips and sliding a finger inside. Slowly fucking herself until a moan escaped as her orgasm hit. She slowed her movements and rested a bit longer in the water before she got out to dry off.

Michelle chuckled when she saw that the bed was already set up with restraints. She saw all the toys sitting on the bedside table and she smiled.

She looked at Lee and said, "Strip and get on the bed face down." He quickly did as she asked.

She attached the cuffs to the restraints. Lee was securely in place and at her mercy. She loved the way he looked there. Helpless.

She picked up the set of feathers and decided on a cluster of feathers.

Very lightly, Michelle ran the feathers over Lee's back, butt, and legs. Tickling just enough to give pleasure. Awakening all of his nerve endings. She stopped and slipped the blindfold on him.

Michelle traced her fingernails in circular movements on his back. With her left hand she picked up the feather cluster, again, and tickled his spine. In her right hand she positioned the paddle.

As she felt him leaning into the feathers she gave him a whack on his ass with the paddle. He moaned and said, "May I have another?" She gave no reply.

Feathers trailed over his ass to tickle the sting away. Another whack with the paddle. Feathers on his back and, this time, a whack with her hand on his butt.

She straddled his upper thighs and leaned down to lick the small of his back. Michelle traced her tongue up his spine letting her nipples graze his warmed up flesh. Back down to his butt and she sank her teeth in the meat of his ass. He clenched up and she knew his cock was hard and throbbing underneath him.

Michelle climbed off the bed and grabbed the flogger.

She asked, "Have you been good? Do you think you should feel the flogger massage your flesh?" He replied, "Yes, please. I have been very good."

"I don't think you have been." She said while trailing the ends of the falls up his back. "I think you should spend your night tied to that bed, unable to fuck me. Only being able to grind your hips into the bed."

She clucked her tongue and said, "But, I am a kind Mistress. Aren't I a kind Mistress?"

He said, "Yes, Ma'am, you are."

She pulled the flogger back and let it fall upon his back. Michelle worked him up slowly. Heating up the flesh with the flogger. Softening and relaxing. A littler harder. A littler harder each time the flogger came down upon his back and butt. Finally, he was panting and begging to be untied.

She took the restraints and blindfold off and he tackled her. Pushing her to the bed and shoving his hard cock deep into her pussy. He fucked her hard and without pause.

Her pussy muscles squeezed on him and she dug her nails into his shoulders. She loved it when he got like this. Raw and primal. Like an animal rutting. He came while deep inside of her and continued to pound away until he felt her quick spasms of orgasm. He supported himself above her and the look in his eyes made her orgasm again hard around on his cock. He looked like a wild beast about to eat her.

He pulled his cock out and pushed her body over until she was on her hands and knees. His cock pushed back in and she almost felt sore from the fucking. He grabbed her hips and held her still against him.

She tightened up. Her pussy draining his cock while she reached down to rub her clit. She squeezed until he put another shot of hot cum inside of her belly.

Michelle and Lee were completely worn out. They slept such a solid sleep that the alarm at nine in the morning didn't wake them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However the knock on the door did.

"Come in." Lee said and nudged Michelle awake. She scooted up in the bed and blinked repeatedly.

She kept blinking. "Cupid" had walked into the room offering trays of breakfast. Blond hair, blue eyes, and thickly muscled. The Valentine Day God poured coffee and placed the trays of breakfast on their laps.

"Do you need anything else?" Cupid asked.

Michelle couldn't resist. "Well, what exactly are you wearing under that toga?" This earned her a pinch from Lee.

Lee said, "No, we are fine. Thank you."

They dined on a breakfast of coffee, orange juice, bagels, cream cheese, scrambled eggs, and sausage. The food was delicious and Michelle ended up eating Lee's eggs. There were onions and jalapenos mixed with the eggs and topped with pepper jack cheese. Just wonderful.

It had snowed another six inches during the night and there was a quiet peace. The extreme amount of white made everything look like a scene from a winter vacation movie.

Showers were quick this morning. Michelle and Lee had decided to have a go at the igloos in the back part of the grounds. The igloos corresponded with their room numbers; so, they walked towards the third set-up.

Lee stooped to crawl into the igloo and Michelle followed. Once inside, they realized the pink ice was not real ice. It was a plastic decoration. The igloo's inside was warm and cozy. There was a very plush fur pallet in the center of the room. Pillows and soft furs were piled on top. Michelle smiled. She could curl up and take a long nap in something like that. Lee had other ideas, though.

"Come on, let's go outside." Lee said and tugged on her arm. She followed him. Reluctantly.

She crawled out of the igloo and was sprayed by snow. Lee had picked up huge handfuls of snow and dumped it on her. "You think that is funny, do you?" She prodded him while making up a snow ball. She stood up slowly and threw it right at him. It landed on his chest with a thud. The snow was very wet and heavy. He turned to walk away and she quickly ran up to him; then, deposited a tightly made snowball down the back of his jacket.

Michelle just barely wiggled away into the trees. She could hear him cursing and growling behind her. Michelle picked her steps carefully and tried to be quiet; however, Lee found her. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

Lee walked a little further into the trees and put her down. He pulled her on top of him as he fell backwards into the snow.

He looked up and asked. "Want to make a snow angel that is getting ridden by a she-devil?" She swatted him and a thought dawned on her. She was happy. Very happy. Her time with Lee was always full of excitement and relaxation in the same moments.

She looked down at him. "Lee, would you marry me?" He stilled his movements. He smiled at her. "It is funny you should ask that. Let's go back to the igloo." She didn't say anything. Just followed him back.

After all the snow was out of their hair and they were naked under the furs, he reached up in a pouch that hung above the fur bed. He pulled out a ring box.

Lees said, "It is funny that you should mention that because I wanted to ask you the same thing." She sniffled and wiped the tears from her eyes. Her lips trailed over his face and he placed the ring on her finger.

Lee kissed her eyelids and nose. He kissed her mouth. He traced her nipples with his tongue and worked his way down her body.

Settled between her thighs he licked her pussy lips. Gently nuzzling them opening her. He licked her engorged clit and she bucked up onto his face. He was slow about giving her pleasure. Sucking gently and nipping her clit while working his fingers in and out of her pussy. Lee made her wait a very long time to orgasm. Only allowing the orgasm when he pushed his cock inside of her. That first push he felt her tighten and squeeze his cock. The heat from her pussy traveled up into his spine while he tenderly made love to Michelle.

They rested and touched each other's skin. Tasting sweaty flesh. Breathing in one another's scent. They were so relaxed and happy that they ordered their dinner be sent to the igloo. The rest of their night was consumed by giving pleasure.

The Valentine's Day weekend was amazing and Michelle couldn't wait for the next holiday celebration at the bed and breakfast.

12