Love Lust

Story Info
Lust turns to love with Emily Blunt.
1.9k words
4.35
21.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

This story is a follow up to the two previous posted stories "Unmasked" and "Being Blunt. They centre on the lovely Emily Blunt.

You don't have to read the previous stories to understand this one but it would make sense to do so. I hope you enjoy this story and its conclusion.

***************************

Lying here together and looking deeply into one another's eyes the most intimate of passion has just been shared together. Here in this Monaco hotel room whilst the lights of the city dot the panoramic view outside from the balcony.

"You have given me something that I thought would never happen again."

"This past week has been something I had dreamed about but never thought would happen."

"We should take the next step Bill."

"I am with you till the end."

"I had a feeling you would say that."

We get up and head to the shower and letting the steaming hot water flow over our bodies as simply enjoyed the water on our skins. Emily's hands begin to wonder over my body as do mine over hers. The lust is still throbbing through us both. Emily's hands wonder down to my crotch as I continue fondle her breasts and the slide my hands down to her lovely ass.

Emily begins to stroke my cock and it gets hard upon her command. She slowly and methodically strokes my cock as the water continues to pour all over us. Her touch is simply intoxicating and leaves me in awe.

Emily gets on her knees and continues and then she slowly inserts my cock into her moist and warm mouth and the sensation is continuing to drive my wild. She sucks on and on for quite some time. Soon I feel an orgasm coming and it soon shoots onto her face and it then disappears as the water continues to fall upon us.

She stands up and I pull her close and gave her the most passionate kiss I am able to, and we look deep into each other's eyes and feel a knowledge pass between us without a single word being said. We then step out of the shower and we get dry. We sit and simply enjoy the view.

"Bill, I love you," Emily admits to me.

"I love you Emily," I admit to Emily.

We snuggle together and she places her head on my shoulder and we look out on the shimmering lights of the principality. We were now together and we simply drift away and fall asleep on that couch and let the sweet nectar of sleep encapsulate us.

The morning sun bathes the room in light and our eyes open to an amazing sight of the ocean shimmering in the distance. I look to Emily and she looks to me, contented perfectly we both are at this very moment.

Emily then turns to me and say, "This past week has been amazing and I have you to thank for that."

"I have been in awe and sheer disbelief since our night in Paris. You are amazing I still feel like I am in a dream state."

Emily pinches me and says "Trust me you are not dreaming."

"Thank you Emily."

We enjoyed ourselves through the weekend and enjoyed the sights and sounds. It soon came time to part ways. But we feel eager to see one another again.

"When will I see you again?" Emily asks me.

"Whenever you like."

"Why don't you come with me?"

"Where is your destination?"

"Somewhere sunny."

"Emily I am at your side."

(Some Time Later)

A private plane awaits us and soon we find ourselves in air and one the way.

"We may have only known each other for a short while but Bill you have given me something truly amazing."

"What you have given me Emily is simply unforgettable. At the risk of sounding like an over enthusiastic fan, I watched your films and almost unbelievably now here I am in front of you."

"Well thank you Bill, I am flattered," Emily says with a chuckle.

Emily then leans in and kisses me sweetly and softly. I returned the gesture and soon we are snogging one another with ever rising passion and vigour. Our clothes begin to melt away in the cabin. We feel each other's bodies touching every place.

I lay back on the couch and Emily straddles above me grasping and seductively stroking my cock as it becomes rock hard and ready for her slice of heaven. Emily straddles me and positions herself over my cock and slowly slides down upon my rock hard shaft. Emily slowly and steadily rises up and down and a slow, deliberate, and unbelievably seductive manner which seems to make my cock even harder.

Emily keeps her shimmering blue eyes fixed upon me. We find ourselves lost in each other's eyes as the sexual pleasure captures us both with heated passion. I feel myself in the prison of love and freer than ever before. I interlock my fingers with hers as she continues to ride me and our bond seeming grows stronger with each passing moment.

After experiencing a mile high earth shattering climax we drifted off to sleep and awoke moments before landing. It was night time and the shimmering lights came into view through the airplane window. We looked at each other and then back out the window and we felt contented.

The plane soon landed and we found ourselves heading toward a rather lavish hotel. We soon settle into a beach front villa. I open the villa doors and windows to hear the ocean lapping against the shore as we soon find ourselves lying on the couch, naked and with lights off watching the night sky over the ocean.

"It's a beautiful sight Bill."

"Yes it is, but it can't compare to you."

"Thank you, I can tell you meant that with sincerity."

"My feelings for you are genuine and there are not going anywhere, anytime soon."

Emily leaned in and we exchanged a kiss and we seemingly drift off to sleep.

The next morning we awake still in each other's arms and with the view of the sun shimmering off the ocean. We shower, have breakfast and then make our way onto the beach. It is quite and deserted. We find a spot under the shade of a palm tree close to the villa and we sit down.

"Emily you have changed my life since that night in Paris, It is something I cannot and will never forget,"

"You changed me as well Bill, since John died I found myself in such sorrow after losing the man I loved. I thought I could not have the capacity to love again but you changed that and for that I am thankful."

I hold her close; feel the warmth of her body against mine in this tropical heat. I feel her heart beating seemingly in unison with mine. We both look out on the blue void stretching forth in front of us.

"Emily," I say to her as she is in my arms, "Marry Me."

Emily's reply comes swift and certain, "Yes."

Emily stands up and I follow suit and get to my feet. We make our way back to the villa and shut the door. We get to the bed and we rip each other's clothes off. We kiss each other with burning passion, as I lie back on the bed as Emily and I continue to snog.

Emily then slowly slides herself on to my hard cock and begins to rid me up and down with gusto. She lets out moans of passion that increases with volume and fills the room alongside the lust and love we feel for each other. She tilts her head back and runs her fingers through her hair.

She gyrates on my cock heightening the sensation rushing through my veins. Her sheer moans of ecstasy fill the room. In this instance we are connected and seemingly one entity. Emily leans in and I hold her close as my cock continues to slide in and out of her

Our bodies become intertwined as both the love and lust take over and express through our bodies as we both begin to sweat and our bodies become heated from our rampant activity. After some time, quite some time, we feel an orgasm coming for us both. My pace quickens as I continue to fuck Emily and soon we reach orgasmic nirvana and the mutual exchange of bodily fluid takes place and we collapse in a heap on the bed.

We catch our breath and we are feeling good about the world. The ocean laps by the shore and Emily looks at me and flashes me a beautiful smile.

"Let's take a dip." Emily suggests to me.

Without saying a word I get up and Emily follows suit. We head out the door, still naked, dashing towards the sea. The ocean cools us down and we enjoy the feeling of the ocean on our naked bodies.

I bring her close and we share a passionate kiss, which feels like one of those posters of lovers on the beach.

"I love you Emily."

"I love you Bill."

After some time we head back inside and relax watching the ocean for the rest of the day. We gather our things and we spread the news of our pending nuptials to our families.

I decide to phone up my old friend Jack to tell him the news.

"Jack, it's me Bill, How are you?"

"Bill, is that you, haven't heard from in almost a month."

"I know, some interesting things have happened since I went to that party."

"Why don't you elaborate my old friend."

"I did actually meet someone at that party, and I am getting married."

"What's her name?"

"Emily, here speak to her."

I hand the phone to her and she speaks to him informing him of how the last month went down. Emily then handed the phone back to me.

"Jack."

"Bill, you marrying Emily Blunt, I can't believe it."

"Old friend I can hardly believe the last month."

"When is the big day?"

"I'll let you know my friend, send my regards to the wife."

"Will do Bill, see you at the wedding," Jack replies to me before I put the phone down.

"He seemed surprised Bill," Emily says to me.

"He had a ticket to that masked ball, his wife wouldn't let him go alone so he gave it to me, and the rest is history as they would say," I reply.

"Well I guess I have to thank him as well, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't of met you."

"That's right, it's a funny thing, life."

"Yes Bill, it shows even in the darkness something can emerge to illuminate every corner of one's life."

"You are my light Emily, and I will love you always."

Emily replied with a passionate kiss and we felt happy and a little more in love.

(After the wedding)

We sit on the couch in the beach villa where we decided to get married, looking out onto the shimmering blue ocean naked with our clothes scattered across the floor.

"Emily I still feel like I am dreaming."

"This is all real, do not worry, you are now my husband and I love you."

"I love you Emily, my wife."

Emily smiles at that, we feel together, now more than ever. We embrace each other, feeling the warmth of our naked bodies whilst the heat simmered around us in this tropical paradise. The heat began to rise and it had nothing to do with the weather. We dash outside the door and run towards the ocean.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers