Love, Lust & Family Pt. 02: Embrace

Story Info
Josh embraces the open sexuality of her family.
5.6k words
4.57
37.8k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since I had discovered the truth about Mariah and her intimate love with her sisters. More than that, it's a week since I had her sisters for myself. Now Mariah and I were boarding a flight to warmer weather and a family vacation with Mariah's family. The timing couldn't have been better, without talking too much about it with Mariah I was hopeful that this little trip might include a few more sexy moments with Mariah and her sisters.

Everyone had booked their own flights for the trip and as a result everyone was flying separately. By the time we boarded our flight Mariah's parents, brother Jesse, younger sister Samantha and Samantha's friend, Eve were already in the beachside village in the south of Spain. Mariah's older sister Erin and her partner Steve weren't due to fly until the next day because of a meeting that Steve couldn't postpone.

I don't know what had me more excited, the sun filled relaxation of our Spanish villa or the beautiful women who would be joining me.

*******************

After our quick flight, clearing through customs and a short drive to the small village we'd be spending our extended weekend we arrived to our spectacular villa. It was everything Samantha had said it was. Spacious with many rooms, luxurious furnishings and everything someone who wanted to relax could hope for. The palm trees and warm gentle breeze made London feel a million miles away.

We were greeted by Mariah's parents and settled in to our room before returning to join the family for a celebratory drink. Everyone was in a happier, more relaxed version of their normal self. The beautiful surroundings and perfect weather put everyone in a better mood. Samantha had Eve traveling with her. She was a friend from her university who I'd met a few times at different parties or hanging out at the family home. I wondered if this meant I wouldn't get to enjoy Samantha's sexuality, that she may hide her appetite because of her companion. The afternoon slipped away and the hustle of the real world faded into our distant memory.

Although the sun had nearly set there was a warmth in the air. I decided I'd have a quick dip in the pool before dinner. I jumped in and swam a few laps. The water was cool but refreshing. I'd been swimming a little while and was now rested at the pool edge watching the final moments of what was a beautiful sunset with pinks and oranges filling the sky.

As I admired the beauty of the moment some more beauties came by to admire. Walking over to the spa in their bikinis were Samantha and Eve. I was familiar with Samantha's body. Her thick, toned, athletic legs and ass, flat firm stomach and round full breasts.

What did surprise me was Eve's body. I'd assumed she carried a little extra fat, it was an expectation was all based on her tits. They were some of the biggests breasts I'd ever seen. I guess it was that her boobs could never really fit in her shirt that made her clothes look less flattering than her body actually was. I was pleasantly surprised that her body was in good shape. She did have smallish love handles and her ass and legs weren't toned but they were slim and she had a flat stomach. She even had skinnier legs than Samantha.

I found myself staring at her boobs. Her white bikini strained to hold them in as the jiggled with every step. You'd have thought they might be fake because of their porn star size but they were clearly soft and the real thing. They were round and full and converged into one another at the centre of her chest making for a voluptuous cleavage.

The girls were making their way to the hot tub with a bottle of champagne in hand. The two girls climbed in and nothing but their giggles could be heard over the sound of the jets pumping water. From the pool I watched the two of them. Samantha was incredibly sexy. Even to watch her talking, smiling, laughing turned me on. Eve also had my intrigue. Her bikini body was an unexpected delight.

I was getting cold so I pulled myself out of the pool. Grabbing my towel to dry off Samantha gave me a shout to join them.

"Come sit with us, it's so nice and warm." Samantha said over the sound of the bubbles.

How could I say no. I slid into the spa, to my surprise Samantha slid over beside me. She rested her glass of champagne on the side of the spa behind my back, her arm extending around me, her body turned towards me. Eve sat opposite us.

"Enjoying your holiday already I see?" I said as Eve took a sip of her champagne.

"Did you want some?" Samantha asked, gesturing with her glass.

"I'm not usually a champagne man, but we are on holiday."

Samantha held her glass in front of my face. I took it but she didn't let go. I lent it towards me and took a mouthful, Samantha still didn't let go.

"I'm not letting you steal my glass, I'm just sharing" she said followed by her cute laugh.

Samantha took a big gulp of her champagne to finish her glass. She had to half climb out of the spa to reach the bottle to refill her glass. In doing so her ass came out of the water and I took in the view. She had tiny bikini bottoms that covered only half her ass and the curve of her cheeks were on full display.

"She does have a great booty doesn't she." Eve said from across the spa, she'd caught me staring. It was also a surprising first thing to say to me besides our exchanging greetings.

"Was he staring again?" Samantha said with a playful tone. "He's always staring."

Sam was always confident with her body and clearly didn't mind it being the topic of conversation.

"Hey, you were waving it in my face." I said, pretending to defend myself.

"Well, I have the ass and she has the tits, so you've got a bit of everything to stare at tonight Josh."

Eve responded with a faux exasperated face but she was clearly less confident to be discussed.

"Don't make that face. Those things are amazing and you know it."

"You know what Josh, her boyfriend is still jealous that I got to suck those titties before he did." It was my turn to have shocked facial expression.

Taking the champagne flute from Samantha I took a big gulp. "So you two are more than just friends?"

"Friends with benefits" Eve said with a smile.

"Well it's hard not to be when your friends look that good in a bikini." Samantha replied smiling back at Eve.

They clearly had an affection for one another and explained why Eve was always hanging around the family home. I was somewhat shocked that they were so open about it, particularly given Eve was technically in a committed relationship, but then again nothing shocked me about Sam.

"Let's play a game." Samantha proposed. "Truth or Dare".

"What are we 14 years old? You sure you don't want to play spin the bottle?" I said sarcastically.

"Come on. Don't be uptight." Samantha poked my shoulder then proceeded to run her fingertips over my neck seductively.

"Well then." She had my attention. "Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Ohhhh. Me first? Well, I'd have to choose truth." Samantha said.

"What do you think Eve? What details do you want to know?" I jested.

"I know most of the things about her already." Eve responded.

"Have you ever..." I paused for a moment to ponder, my imagination running wild, "have you ever had sex in a hot tub?"

The two girls responded with giggles.

"No, but yes." Samantha said responding in riddle.

"What does that mean?" Eve barked demanding a response.

"Well, not a tub like this. A smaller one, in a hotel room."

The tub erupted with a burst of laughter.

"Who with? Where?" Eve fired questions.

"Nope. I've answered my question. It's your turn. Truth or dare?" Samantha said in rebuttal.

Eve was caught off guard and attempted to get out of playing along with Samantha's game.

"I did my turn. You have to choose." Samantha argued.

"Fine. I'll do dare. No truth. Wait. Dare." Eve finally settled on her choice. "I just don't trust you she remarked.

"Dare. Awesome!" Samantha's face lit up. "I dare you to get naked right now."

"As if. Your family are all inside." Eve's aqua blue eyes sparkled with shock at Samantha's dare.

"Well, that's just part of the dare. And, as if they'd care."

Samantha moved from beside me across the spa to the spot next to Eve. Eve's eyebrows raised as if to ask Samantha if she was being serious. Samantha nodded her head with vigorous exaggeration. The two girls giggled, their eyes shining, they clearly enjoyed being together.

I loved being around Samantha in these moods. She was the life of the party. Anything could happen and it'd always be something fun. Her hand emerged from the water and she walked her fingers up Eve's arm, over her shoulder, and behind her neck. In one motion she pulled the string of the halter top bikini and it came loose. She pulled the string forward and the front of the bikini fell into the water and Eve's massive boobs sprung out.

They were amazing to see. Her areolas were large and cherry pink. Her nipples erect. The jets of water caused her breasts to jiggle and sway as they buoyantly bounced in the water.

Eve looked at Samantha and again raised her eyebrows as if to say 'happy now?'

"If I had a rack like that I'd get them out any time I could" Samantha joked. "But you're not finished."

"What?" Eve said half as a statement. Half as a question.

"I said naked. You've still got your bottoms on."

Samantha's hands disappeared under the water and by the way Eve reacted it seemed as though Sam was trying to remove the bottom half of the bikini herself. It was so hot to see the girls playing and flirting with one another. I thought to myself how lucky I was to have two sexy woman putting on a little show for me.

"Come on. I answered my question. You have to do your dare."

After a little more resistance to Samantha's efforts Eve eventually gave way and a moment later she threw the bottoms out of the spa.

Samantha put her arm around Eve and rested her head on her bare shoulder in an affectionate cuddle.

She looked over to me with her trademark seduction, "what about you Josh, truth or dare?"

"Well you got off much easier than her. So I'll chose truth." I responded.

"If you had to choose one of us to fuck, who would it be?"

Samantha's words were like a sledgehammer through subtlety. The two girls looked at me. Samantha's dark hair and sultry brown eyes contrasted by Eve's blonde hair and puppy dog greenish blue eyes. They were both beautiful in their own ways.

"Well, I can't choose both?"

"Nope, no copping out, pick one." Samantha responded.

"Hmmm, well I'm not sure Eve's boyfriend would agree to it, so I suppose you're the best choice Sam." I tried to make my choice on a technicality.

"He is just her boyfriend. We're talking about sex not marriage." Clearly Samantha had a no strings attached philosophy on sex.

I decided to bite the bullet and speak my mind. "Well, if I had to think about, you're both beautiful. But, I know you're a good fuck Sam, but between those boobs in front of me and the curiosity of someone new I guess it'd have to be Eve." I hoped the girls took it the right way, that I was just playing along with the game, I didn't want it to ruin my chances of hooking up with Sam on this trip.

"That's definitely the right choice." Samantha responded with a big smile as she pulled away from Eve and looked at her.

"I'm flattered." Eve said fluttering her eyes and pulling a face to suggest she was impressed by my decision.

"Do you want to take him up on the offer?" Samantha once again snapped our attention to her words.

A little embarrassed Eve only made a small giggle as she looked coyly at Samantha.

"Maybe I can help get you in the mood." Samantha said with a big smile.

She proceeded to take a hold of Eve's face and leant in for a kiss. Kissing slowly at first the girls grew more passionate. Their mouths opening as their tongues mingled. They continued to kiss and then Samantha began to play with Eve's large breasts. Squeezing them back against her chest they swelled all the more. Eve was clearly enjoying it as she returned the favour, fondling Samantha's bikini top. The two girls continued kissing as they groped one another.

I slowly began to stroke my hard cock as I watched the two girls.

Samantha broke away from her kiss, looking at me she said, "you better get those shorts off, this girl is ready."

I didn't need any further encouragement, and at that point I didn't care what her boyfriend or the family inside might think. My swimming trunks came off in a frenzy. My dick was hard yet swayed in the jets streams of the spa.

Eve crossed the space between us and I reached out to take a hold of her. Her blonde hair and green eyes were a different look to the 3 sisters I'd fucked the last week. We began to kiss as she attempted to get in position. The shape of the seats allowed for her to rest on her knees with me between her legs.

The position meant her boobs were right in my face. Wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close I buried my face in her breasts. It was as if I could suffocate in them, at least I'd die happy. I pulled myself away enough to kiss her breasts and to suck her nipples. My playing with her tits elicited a playful moan from her as her excitement built.

My hands ran down her back and squeezed her ass. Like I saw before, her ass was in good shape and felt great to squeeze. She was firm but had plenty of ass. Eve put her hands on my shoulders and I could feel her hips begin to move, she was trying to locate my dick. A second later I could feel her warm wet pussy on the tip of my dick. Her open cunt swallowed my dick.

With Eve straddling my cock, her giant tits in my face, I was in paradise. The water mixing with her juices made the spa feel like we were soaking in lube. It was sensual and wild. Eve bounced up and down my shaft, her breasts bouncing in full view atop the water.

Samantha sat watching. Her hand disappeared under the water. Time to time her eyes would shut and her mouth would open to let out little moans. It was clear she was touching herself. It was the second time she'd masturbated while watching me fuck someone. She clearly enjoyed watching.

As the sensation of pleasure continued to build so did Eve's enthusiasm. Her riding my cock became more vigorous, she bounced up and down my shaft, her boobs splashing in the water sending the occasional splash into my face. I reached up and began squeezing her tits, pressing firmly on her hard nipples. In response, Eve leant back, her pussy pressing down on my crotch. She began grinding her hips and from her moans, she clearly enjoyed the grinding.

Looking over to Samantha, it was as though she was in orgasm, her face contorting and breathing erratic. It was her who put me over the edge, I blew a number of large loads into Eve as I looked eyes on Samantha. Her sexuality was intoxicating.

Eve slowed, before climbing off and moving to the nearby seat in the spa. Everyone took a moment to compose themselves. Samantha took a number of deep breaths, Eve fixed her hair and I reached out for my bathing shorts.

I smiled at the girls, "you two are too much fun. I'm going to go get ready for dinner."

I left the girls and couldn't be more excited. We'd been on holiday a few hours and already was enjoying myself. My imagination ran wild at what the whole vacation might hold.

**********

I didn't tell Mariah about my hot tub rendezvous. I'm not sure if she already knew or what she might think. While the spa sex was all that filled my mind it was amazing how natural Samantha and Eve could act around the whole family after such a wild situation. They chatted and interacted with me and the whole family as if nothing out of the ordinary had taken place. I suppose after all that I'd discovered about Mariah and her sisters I should know that what to me seems wildly erotic, to them it's part of their normal routine. Family dinner here, hot steamy incestous sex there and then repeat.

The bottles of wine at the dinner table certainly helped to relax my mood. It was matched with local cuisine delivered from a nearby restaurant for us to enjoy in the comfort of our palacios accommodation. The night rolled by, the conversation centring on the story of how Mariah's parents met and fell in love. It seemed as though their children had heard the story before but they listened intently nonetheless. Clearly their children adored Jack and Susan. I thought to myself about how I hoped Mariah and I too might be in their situation one day with a family of our own.

Among the evening spent laughing, talking and drinking the hours had gone by and the living room had emptied out. I'd probably had a full bottle of wine myself and sat enjoying a warm glow of a night spent in good company. Mariah had announced that she was ready for bed about a half hour ago and I decided it was time for me to join her.

I wandered through to a communal bathroom and brushed my teeth. Standing there brushing away, I thought I could hear someone moaning from the neighbouring bedroom. It wasn't that they were wailing away making porno sex sounds but someone was definitely enjoying themselves and battling to contain their pleasure.

I washed out my mouth and my curiosity was too aroused for me not to snoop around. Sure enough the bedroom next to the bathroom had the door ajar 2 or 3 inches. It was enough for me to sneak a peep.

My curiosity was aroused before, but what I saw had me completely aroused. There was Sam kneeling at the side of the bed wearing only lace panties that covered just half her ass. The cut of her underwear with its lace trim accentuated her thick booty. Her back looked slender and beautiful with nothing but her long black hair draping over it.

She was by the bed sucking someone's cock and sucking it hard. I couldn't quite see who it was. Besides myself there were only two other men in the house, her father or twin brother.

Sam had been sucking away, moving up and down the shaft for what felt like a minute or so when she paused, leaning back sitting her ass back on her feet. In this position I could now see the side of her breast. They are so perfect. Rounded and full and at this point with completely stiff nipples. She ran her fingers over her lips and stood up. As she did, she saw me. We made eye contact. I was caught.

"You may as well come in and get the whole show." She said gesturing with her finger to come in.

Who was she fucking? I didn't want an awkward moment and I was coming to terms that she was more than likely sucking off a male family member. But my desire to watch this sex goddess was too much. I took a deep breath and entered the room. My heart was pounding. A part of me didn't want to acknowledge whoever it was that was sitting on the bed. But another part of me wanted to act natural in this new found sexual freedom.

I looked over to the bed. Sitting there with his legs spread, a thick long erect penis standing to attention was her brother Jesse, leaning back with his hands behind him propping him up. I suppose these twins were very close.

As I made my way into the room I decided I'd sit on a small chair in the corner. Sam had slipped off her panties and the two twins were both completely naked. I sat down. With Jesse's attention fixed on Sam I snuck a quick glimpse of his body hoping he wouldn't notice. I'd been around naked guys in locker rooms and such but never around another guy who was just about to fuck.

For someone who wasn't all that into sport and didn't go to the gym, Jesse was in great shape. His broad shoulders and solidly built chest made him look very muscular. He didn't exactly have washboard abs but he did have a firm flat stomach.

12