Love, Lust & Family Pt. 05: Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she wanted and leant in to suck her pussy. She reached out and cradled my head pulling it into her crutch. She tasted delicious her pussy oozing with juices.

I sucked her clitorus into my mouth then ran my tongue in circles around her pussy. Her gentle moans were an indication of her pleasure and an absolute turn on. I reached under her raised leg and took a firm squeeze of her plump ass and then reached around her other hip to get a handful of her other ass cheek. I held her crotch to my face like I was eating a giant burger.

I pulled away for a moment to tease her out. First I gently kissed the space between her thigh and pussy before moving along her thigh with gentle kisses. I stopped where her stockings reached the middle of her thigh and I could see the goosebumps all over her body.

I returned to my work licking her pussy. As my tongue worked the top of her opening I slid a finger up into her which invoked another whimper from her, a sound of pleasure. Her positive response encouraged me to slip a second finger in and soon the two fingers were penetrating all the way inside her.

With both fingers and tongue working in unison her juices were really flowing. Her juice covered my chin and began to run onto my hand. I thought again of that plump ass and decided to tease her again. Taking my juice covered fingers I traced from her pussy under her body and into the crack of her ass and began to tease her asshole with my lubricated fingers. I didn't penetrate her ass but I could feel her thigh quivering beside me as the arousal drew her deeper and deeper into pleasure.

Sam's leg was beginning to shake beside me. I suppose it was either pleasure or the pain of being in that position for so long. I pulled away and sat back on the couch and helped her to stand back up straight. With her finger she gestured for me to follow up her then she turned and walked away. What a picture she was! High heels, thigh high black stockings, no panties, corset and long flowing dark hair. How could I not follow her?

We went to her room which was empty. She stood by the bed, I removed my shirt as I approached her. She put a gentle hand on my chest and pushed me onto the bed. I lay there watching her. She bent down to unclip her shoes, her boobs an amazing sight as the corset struggled to contain them from bursting out. Once the shoes were off the stockings then the corset followed, the two of us now completely naked.

Between the time that had passed since busting my nut in Erin's ass and the excitement of Samantha's body I'd gone hard again. Samantha began to climb on the bed and her approach had me a little confused but I soon realized she wasn't climbing onto my cock she was planning to sit on my face. Facing away from me she threw her leg over my body and began to back her ass up to my face. I had some more licking of her pussy to do.

The view of her incoming ass and pussy had my excitement levels peaking. I wiggled into a comfortable position, my head between her thighs and my shoulders below her knees. I could see every wrinkle and detail for her juicy pussy. Samantha pressed back onto my face and the warmth and juices of her pussy met my tongue which resumed its motions around Samantha's lips and clit. I often liked to watch when I went down on a woman and now was no exception but instead of the view of a woman's stomach and breasts above me was Samantha's round plump ass and back.

Samantha lent forward and her pussy drew away from me a little but I followed her movement and kept my face buried in her. In all my focus on her it came as a pleasant surprise that she began to stroke my balls and dick, then, before I could expect it my dick was being swallowed. This wild bitch was sucking the dick that had been in her sister's ass moments before.

The feeling was amazing. It was a different feeling to a normal blow job as she came from the opposite direction, from above my dick and not beneath. Samantha's wildness drew me on and I sucked and licked with all the more vigour, it felt like I was gulping down her juices.

Samantha's body began to move to the rhythm of her blow job. Her ass moved away as her mouth slid down my shaft before it would throw back into my face as she sucked me back up to the tip of my dick. From my position beneath her I couldn't keep up and decided to lay back and enjoy the gobby and the view.

Her ass looked especially round bent over in front of me and with all the excitement I did something I wouldn't usually do. I reached around her legs and took ahold of her ass cheeks, pulled them apart and lent forward and began to kick her ass. Samantha stopped her blow job for a moment as if she was pausing to work out what I was doing. I continued to flick and tease her asshole with the top of my tongue.

Samantha returned to sucking me although now she sucked with more vigor and energy, I suppose she was enjoying me tongue fucking her ass. Having run out of ideas on how to pleasure her ass I returned to licking her tasty pussy. She was sucking me so well I could feel yet another orgasm building. I lay back on the pillow and enjoyed the moment. Samantha's blow job was deep and her tongue was playful twirling around my dick head.

Enjoying the perfect view of Samantha's thick booty and juicy pussy I blew my load into Samantha's mouth. She is one horny girl and she proceeded to suck as much out of me as she could and I gasped in pleasure, my body contorting, as she brought the final drips of my cum. Samantha sat up to gather herself paying no notice to my face below her and once again her pussy pressed against my face. Samantha wasn't bothered taking a moment to adjust her hair before climbing off me.

Samantha stood there in front of me. Her thick thighs, curvy hips, amazing tits and beautiful face. She seemed to take a deep swallow of my cum before saying, "Thanks Josh."

She then turned and walked away saying nothing more. I lay in bed for a moment doing a quick replay of events so far. Despite blowing a load I was still incredibly horny. It was hard not to be, I'd fucked Erin in the ass and I'd done a 69 with Samantha yet there were others still in the house I'd like to fuck.

I got up and decided to explore the house. I could hear people in the living room, I assumed it was Eve and Steve carrying on, perhaps by now Erin was involved. My curiosity led me to Jesse's room but it was empty. I carried on down the hall and took a peek inside Jack and Susan's room. Was I prepared to see Mariah fucking someone else?

To my surprise I loved what I found. In the bed was Jesse laying on top of Susan. The two were having basic missionary sex but in my eyes I'd never seen something so beautiful. Susan's tanned arms wrapped around Jesse's broad shoulders and muscular back. One leg was hitched over Jesse's leg, his hand gripping her thigh, his muscular ass tensing with every thrust.

I came to my senses a little realizing I stood naked in the doorway watching a son fuck his mother. It was incredibly surreal, a part of me could acknowledge how bizarre it was yet at this point in time these were the two sexiest people in the world. I couldn't look away.

I noticed Susan peek over Jesses shoulder and look at me. Her eyes showed no shame or embarrassment. I felt welcome, I approached the large king sized bed and sat on the edge. The two of them continued within reach of me. My dick remained flaccid after having blown my load twice already but my passion was at an all time high. It was like watching real life porn and it was the best film I'd ever seen.

Jesse pushed himself up, arching his back. It revealed Susan's breasts. They were wonderful. Large and full she had big round pink nipples. I sensed Jesse was looking at me and I broke my staring at Susan's breasts to look at him. His face transformed when he was in passion, he went from handsome to sexy.

He returned his gaze to Susan and his grunting became louder. Susan reached out and cupped his face, the two of them had their eyes locked on one another. Jesse now grunted with every thrust before letting out a pleasure filled moan. The handsome son was unloading creamy shots into his beautiful mother.

Jesse collapsed on top of his mother. The two lay cheek to cheek as Susan wrapped both arms around her son in a tender hug. The two of them breathing heavily they slowly gained their composure after the exhilaration of climax. Had they been fucking since they left the living room? I'd climaxed twice in the time that they'd been going. I knew Jesse had longevity but it seemed Susan shared the same trait.

Jesse rolled off his mother and lay on the other side of the bed. Susan's whole body was now revealed before me. I sat naked on the bed ogling this beautiful older woman and she didn't seem to mind one bit.

"May I?" I asked, it was a rhetoric question I suppose as there was no way she could have known my intention. She didn't respond and in my mind she was accepting my proposition.

I moved to the end of the bed beyond her feet and then slowly made my way up towards her. My dick was still flaccid but that didn't mean I couldn't pleasure this gorgeous mother.

I maneuvered my head between her legs and she obliged spreading her legs apart and opening her large pussy to me. It was a darker pink than her younger daughters. It's lips were large and all it's features were open before me. As I prepared to dive in I considered how many dicks could have been inside this wonder box. Such a liberal and open woman I'm sure she bedded many men and not just her family.

I looked up at her and she was watching me over her breasts. I was so excited to have an opportunity to experience this woman. I dived in and began my process of working my tongue around her clit and lips.

Susan's pussy tasted different but the taste was familiar. As I lashed my tongue around and around it occurred to me what the taste was and why it was familiar, it was the taste of Jesse's cum.

The thought of both Jesse and Susan's juice in my mouth and now streaming down my chin drove me into a frenzy of tongue movements. Susan having been pleasured by Jesse was already been in an elevated state. From my view I could see her squeezing her breasts and could feel her legs writhing beside me head.

I couldn't make out what Jesse was doing but from the corner of my eye I could see he still lay on the bed. I wondered if he liked that I was tongue fucking his mother. He'd told me himself he enjoyed having her but did her enjoy me doing the same? He had remained silent and stayed to watch so I assumed it turned him on. The thought of him enjoying it in turn made me enjoy it all the more myself.

"Keep going big boy" Susan whispered as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around my head.

AsI used every trick in my fellacio arsenal Susan responded with ever increasing moans. Her whole body began to shudder as my tongue dived ever deeper. Susan was climaxing, knowing Jesse's sexual prowess it probably wasn't her first time tonight.

"Mmmm, yes Joshie" she moaned. "Ahhhhh, yes".

I licked and pressed and teased all I could out of her climax until finally feeling her body relax and her orgasm subside I relented in my pursuit of her pussy and drew back.

"Oh God" Susan muttered between panting for breath.

Kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed I looked over Jesse and Susan as the lay exhausted from a night of intimacy.

I stood and looked around for my clothing before realizing that none of the garments strewn across the floor belonged to me and that I had in fact come to the room naked.

Susan and I looked at one another not saying a word. She didn't smile at me but her face expressed her satisfaction, she wasn't impressed, she was satisfied. I suppose a woman of her experience had seen it all before and nothing I have to offer would impress her, but I could satisfy her.

Jesse was on the opposite side of the room gathering his things. Not knowing how to move on from such a moment I muttered, "I think I'll head to my bed" as I sheepishly turned and left the room. I wanted to tell Jesse about the whole night, I wanted to lie next to him, I wanted to make love with him but I couldn't relapse into Jesse and forget about Mariah.

I left the room and there walking down the hall was Mariah clutching her dress, shoes and underwear in front of her naked body. I knew she'd come from fucking her father but it didn't worry me, I felt no jealousy and I was happy to see her. Standing naked in the doorway of her parents bedroom was perhaps the most awkward encounter I'd had with her but there was no shame in this family.

"Hi babe. Are you heading to bed?" I asked.

She approached me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Yeah. Have you had a fun night?" She was playful and carefree, a far cry from our emotions earlier in the morning.

"You could definitely say it was a fun night" I responded and we both let out a little giggle.

We made the short walk to our room and as we were passing through the door we noticed Jesse trailing behind us on the way to his room. We both paused, Mariah looked at me before looking back to Jesse, "hey Jess, do you want to stay with us tonight?"

I was shocked. It was my relationship with Jesse that had caused so much angst earlier in the day now Mariah was the one inviting him to our room.

"Ummm. Yeah, sure. If you don't mind?" Jesse answered seemingly as shocked by the request as I was.

"Of course. Come with us." Mariah said with her glowing smile.

There I was, in the same room with my two loves, the three of us all naked.

Mariah began folding her clothes and putting them away.

Jesse stated, "I don't have my toothbrush. I might go and brush my teeth and come back."

"Just use mine. It's by our sink" I responded.

Jesse didn't hesitate and went into our ensuite and brushed his teeth. As he left the room I went over to Mariah as she continued to tinker around her wardrobe. Approaching her from behind I placed my hands on her bare shoulders and drew her towards me, her warm body pressed back into mine.

"Are you okay with Jesse being here tonight?" I asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't ask otherwise. Love is love Josh, and we both love him." Mariah responded with a sweet tone in her voice.

How quickly the tide had turned. Mariah no longer disapproved of my connection to Jesse but was embracing it. Whatever she had been up to with her father seemed to make an impact. I wrapped my arms around her in a tender hug. In the wild sexuality of the night holding her, my arms resting over her breasts, her ass pressing against my crotch, this was as satisfying as all the things I'd experienced. It reminded me how much I loved this woman.

Jesse had returned and flopped onto the bed. I gave Mariah a gentle kiss on her bare shoulder and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth also.

Standing in front of the mirror looking at my reflection as I brushed felt so surreal. My morning had begun waking naked in Jesses bed. It had only been a few day of embracing homosexuality but that's how my day had started. Then the fighting and commotion with Mariah. Then the reconciliation and make up sex. Then this evening, having had sexual encounters with the rest of the women in the family. I'm not sure a day had ever been so full. I leant down and spat out the toothpaste, returning to my reflection in the mirror I realized the day was not done, Mariah and Jesse awaited in my room.

Gathering myself I reentered the bedroom. To my surprise no more escapades would be had tonight, both Jesse and Mariah lay in bed sound asleep. I couldn't blame them, the day had been just as tiring for them as for me.

I walked around the bed and crawled in under the sheets. Mariah's naked body lay beside me and Jesse on the other side of the bed. My eyes fluttered then eventually closed and like that, a day like no other was over.

12