Love, Lust, Neon Lights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

While I set the sofa bed up she retrieved some linens and pillows and we were soon cuddling in the bed.

I was amazed by how right that felt. We were skin to skin, I was semi-hard but with no intention of fucking her. She molded her body to mine and kissed me from my nipples to my forehead. We kissed until we fell asleep.

I was the first to wake up. It was about noon. As I looked at Marcie's naked form as she slept it struck me just how beautiful she was. I also noted her pussy still looked a bit swollen. My dick wanted to try anyway but I just took it with me to the bathroom.

After doing what I needed to do in the bathroom I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I found coffee, eggs, and sausage and started cooking while the coffee was brewing. The aromas woke the others and slowly they staggered into the kitchen. I may have been the only one to notice that we were all naked.

Breakfast perked everybody up and soon Gloria was describing in minute detail the bathroom incident of the previous night. Marcie was blushing as Gloria described how amazing she was made to feel. Neither Marcie or I made mention of our own very special event.

As I picked up the dishes and started the clean up the women's conversation turned more to girl stuff. Well, girl stuff punctuated with wet kisses and nibbling on nipples but no serious effort at sex. Marcie was being well ministered to by the others.

After a while Gloria and Carol drifted into the shower together while I finished cleaning up the kitchen and Marcie put the living room back together. She also took the girls dresses and put them in the fluff cycle of her clothes dryer.

After Carol and Gloria emerged from the shower and dried their hair, they dressed and they announced they were going shopping. They begged Marcie to come along but she reminded them she had to go back to work that night.

When they looked at me I gave them my best "Don't even think about it" look.

By two in the afternoon Marcie and I were alone and I was helping her with the linens.

We learned a lot about each other that afternoon. I learned she was just twenty three years old, I had thought she was older. The aggressive gay act was a self preservation ploy at the bar and at the cafe. She liked eating pussy but she was mostly a frustrated heterosexual trying to make her way past a sea of assholes. Fear had been the driving force behind preserving her virginity until early that morning.

She had a college degree and a teachers certificate but made more than twice a teachers salary at the bar. Her older sister was a nurse. Her father had died when she was young, her mother lived in Florida. Her taste in music matched mine. She knew all about my group called the Rhythm Wreckers and knew that we played children's hospital wards as volunteers.

I filled her in on my adventures and misadventures and she said "you are brave".

"My mother calls it rash" I said. "But I have done a lot of growing up since I got to this town."

Throughout a long afternoon of conversation we stayed nude, and constantly exchanged kisses and caresses. My dick remained semi-erect and she took every opportunity to caress and inspect it, even kissing it a couple of times. I however, knew that another fuck would be more pain than pleasure for her so I contented myself with bringing her off with my tongue.

She had enjoyed my mouth on her pussy the first time but she had been so anxious to lose her virginity that she could not lose herself into it then. That afternoon I took the time to ask what she liked and by the time she pushed me away I had her in a constant stream of moans, gasps, and shudders. I had a good time too.

When she announced she needed her pre work nap I got ready to go home but she said" not a chance" and led me to her bed. We settled into a spooning position and she quickly fell asleep. I stayed awake for a while, playing the last twenty-four hours over in my head.

I got my main wish which was a threesome with Carol and Gloria. I had befriended a very big fish in show business. I had a solid job lead and tickets to a sold out show. My overall reputation had seen a major enhancement.

Yet the most important part of the last twenty-four hours I felt was right now.

Marcie sleeping quietly in my arms.

Go figure.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers
12