Love Me?

Story Info
Wife demands the attention she deserves.
1.7k words
3.14
43k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was smiling at me as we entered the club. The music was a bit loud for my taste, but it almost always is. I had no objections to the bass thump that those huge speakers were producing. I'm almost used to it in there.

My wife walked toward a table in the center of the main room and slid her thigh length leather coat down her shoulders in that seductive way that seems to make all men babble incoherently for a moment, no matter how fast talking they may be. In seconds her coat was draped on the back of a chair, as was my own, and her body was revealed to everyone around us.

She's gorgeous. There is no other possible way to describe my sexy little red head. Her body is slim, her legs long and firm, her breasts small and up thrust. Long red hair slides along her shoulder blades, almost to the middle of her back. She has the creamy smooth skin that glows in twilight and tans softly in the sun. All of these things pale, though, against those deep blue eyes. I sigh when I see her enter a room even now.

Sue smiled up at me; 4 inch heels and a short red dress made her seem even taller, though still shorter than me. I could feel a stir below my waist and feel one even now as I tell the story of that night.

"Love me?" she asked, grinning.

"More every day," I replied, reaching around to squeeze her ass. Those heels forced her muscles to stay flexed and her rear was tight under my hand.

I walked to the bar to grab a bucket of ice as she got situated at our table. I was smoking a Marlboro Light and grinning like a fool as I made my way there. What a night this would be. They always are.

We made small-talk over loud music, gazing out at the dance floor at gyrating bodies. The place was crowded, but not quite packed. There were quite a few attractive people bumping and grinding against one another. Women moved gracefully in various states of undress. Men moved the way men have to when music plays and we have to dance to it. I must admit that dancing is not my favorite activity, but here it became a bit more interesting.

"I can't wait to get fucked," she said, sipping on a glass of wine.

I grinned at this, wondering what she had in mind. I nodded. I couldn't wait either.

An hour later, we were walking around the first floor of our favorite club, peaking into rooms to see if anything interesting might be afoot. Many things were. We saw couples on couches tasting one another. There were women kissing and licking in every room. Normally, we'd stop to watch for a minute or two, but tonight Sue had something else in mind.

As we entered a sunroom in the East corner of the building, I realized just what she wanted. This was the room reserved for single males. I wondered exactly what she wanted and a moment later tossed the thought aside. I would know soon enough.

"Sit," she commanded as she pushed me onto one of the leather benches, "and relax for a minute."

I saw that spark in her eyes and knew I was in for a good time.

She sat on the bench across from me, knowing that this empty room wouldn't be empty for long. Her eyes were on mine as she slid her dress up, slowly, along those exquisite thighs. Her legs were parted wide enough to touch either side of the bench on which she sat. I watched her fingers as she caressed the smooth skin of her inner thighs teasing both of us as they moved from knee to mid thigh. Her eyes were still on me as she hooked the side straps of her silk thong and pushed down.

The room was no longer vacant and we both knew it.

She stood, her dress slinking back down into place, and knelt before me. In less than five minutes we had drawn a crowd of eight men. She loved it. I could tell by the way she pulled her red dress up to her breasts and let it fall again. Murmurs of approval were spoken for a moment and then the under beat of the music was all the sound one could hear other than moaning and panting from other rooms.

All eyes were on my wife as she stood again, her panties on the seat next to me, and pulled the dress over her head. Her nipples were jutting into the cool air of a place that would soon be hot with sex and lust.

She looked around the room at those eight men. I knew she would have fun with this.

"Stand up," she spoke to them in a sexy voice that she only acquired in moments like this, "I want to see those cocks."

All but a few stood and zippers were pulled almost immediately.

"I want two of you. The rest get to watch if they jack off for me," she moaned as she began to walk around the room.

Sue touched each cock as she walked by, softly fondling their growing erections with the tips of her fingers. She licked her lips and smiled at a few, dismissing those she thought were small or unacceptable for some other reason. Two caught her attention and she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

The first was tall, lean, and dark skinned. He had a seven inch cock that pointed upward and at an angle. He moaned as she stroked him for a moment, testing his hardness with a firm squeeze.

"You," she said simply and held his hard on as she went to the next one that might be what she wanted.

Her other hand caressed the cock of a black man, moving over its eight inches with fluid ease. He was a bit thicker than the other, and she liked them thick.

"Everyone else sit down. I want to see you stroke those cocks for me boys."

Each of them obeyed her command, as did I.

"Not you baby. Stand up for me and get naked," she demanded of me. Who was I to refuse?

"Both of you," she looked at the two whom she'd picked, her hands still sliding along their flesh, "Clothes off."

Once again, she got what she wanted. In seconds she was on her knees, my cock in her warm mouth. I watched as her hands roamed along the other two naked men. She cupped their balls, circling each with her thumbs as she swallowed my cock, taking six of my eight inches deep into her throat.

As she pulled away, she smiled up at me. To the left was a thick black cock that she licked and devoured for a few moments before switching to the white one on her right. Her moans were audible as she moved between each of our dicks, tasting what she could fit in her mouth and then licking underneath along the balls of another.

Sue stopped and looked around the room at the five or six guys left. She smiled at the hard cocks being stroked all around us and went back to work with that wonderful mouth of hers.

She stood up, my cock still in her mouth, bent at the waist. She tugged on the one to her left.

"Got a rubber?" I asked as he went around behind her.

He nodded, bending down to his pile of clothes and producing a strip of condoms. He opened one, tossed one to the guy beside him and offered me one which I politely declined.

As he positioned himself behind my lovely wife, she looked up at me. She wanted to look at me at the moment he thrust his big black cock into her. I love the look on her face when she cums, and we both knew she would as soon as he entered her.

I felt her body come forward as he slid his long member into her awaiting cunt. Her eyes went wide and in seconds I saw the look we'd been waiting for. She nearly screamed at the moment she came, squeezing the cock in her hand as she began to stroke mine fast and hard.

The man behind her was moving slowly and she decided that she needed more. Sue bucked back against him, hard, moving faster with every second. Her mouth wrapped around the white cock beside her. I heard a moan to my left and one coming from behind Sue. This wasn't going to last much longer.

I was proved correct in less than a minute as the cock in her mouth began to spray deep into her throat. The guy grunted loudly as he pushed her head further down his shaft as she swallowed everything he gave her.

I saw her body shake as she came again. The cock in her pussy was buried deep and he had stopped moving. He gasped as he filled his rubber. I knew that her pussy must be gripping and milking him as she had done to me so many times before.

No sooner had he pulled out, she pushed me back on the bench, mounting my rock hard cock and screaming.

"Cum for me! Fuck! Every one of you! Cum for me!"

I loved it. Every man in the room pistoned their fists, each becoming a blur as they all tried to fulfill her command.

She rode me so hard and fast that all I could do was hold on and get ready to cum.

Sue looked to the right of us at a man stroking a six inch cock and moaned as she pounded against me.

"Cum on my tits!" she screamed at him, "Hurry up! I want it on my tits!"

He aimed for her sexy little tits as best he could and let loose a string of cum that covered one nipple. She reached for him and began to milk his cock, using her lips and tongue to clean off any cum that hadn't landed on her tits.

And without warning I was cumming hard. My body jerked as I watched her tasting a stranger's cock.

She released him, nearly collapsing against my chest.

"Love me?" she asked, panting against my chest.

"More every day," I replied.