Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi John...it's Angela." I looked beside me. Nope just empty space.

"Christie's not here," I said.

"I know. She's here. That's not why I called," she laughed. "I was wondering if you could do me a favour?"

"Sure, Angela. What do you need?"

"Christie needs a ride back to school," she said. "Ed has already gone to work, and I'm not much help driving in those conditions, so I was wondering if we could prevail upon you?"

"I'm sorry, what conditions are you talking about?" I asked, trying to shake the last few, residual cobwebs. "I thought she was driving back herself."

"Normally, yes, but I don't like her driving by herself in the snow," she said, filling in two blanks with one answer.

Snow was pretty rare here. We almost never had a white Christmas, and this year was normal. Temperatures were warm enough to use the pool year round, but Christie's school was a six hour drive away, and it wasn't just 'away', it was also 'up', a much higher altitude making snow there more likely. Even worse was the intervening highland ridge that was almost surely snowbound.

So, if I read this correctly, Angela was asking me to drive her daughter...my girlfriend...on a trek through the snow, six hours each way. Mom was being very adult about this.

"I know you grew up where snow was normal, so you have more experience than all of us put together. I'd feel much better knowing she wasn't alone on this trip." She paused. "I don't expect you to drive right back. I'll book you a room for the night, if you can help us out."

I wasn't going to work today, anyway. Missing tomorrow was no big deal either, and I would be keeping the love of my life safe, so the decision was getting easier by the second. Add an evening in a hotel bed with her, something I'm quite sure Angela knew was going to happen if I went along with her plan, and I was happy to be playing chauffeur.

"Okay. Tell Christie I'll be about an hour," I said, exchanged goodbyes, and hung up. I jumped out of bed, did my morning deposit in the toilet, and turned on the shower. I had been under the warm stream of water for a couple of minutes, when I felt a cool draft on my back, followed seconds later by warm, soft flesh. "Does your mother know where you are?"

"I think so, yes. Thank you, my hero," Christie said quietly, as I turned to face her. She reached up and kissed me gently. "That trip can be a bit scary when the weather's bad."

Within minutes, I had my beautiful lady pinned to the wall of the shower, with my cock buried balls deep in her juicy cunt. Her legs were around my waist, and we were both grunting in ecstatic glee. It was a frenzied, frantic coupling, with a time limit.

"Fuck me baby! I Love You!" she hissed, seconds before I filled her with my cum. "Oh yes!"

Once we were out of the shower and dry, I picked up my cell and called a friend. Steve had a big SUV, with four-wheel drive, and I was able to swap vehicles with him for the next couple of days. He was even going to bring it over for me. Christie went home to get her stuff.

I threw a few things in an overnight bag, gave the dogs a treat, and went out through the garage. I pulled my car out, and closed the door, settling in to wait for Steve to show, which he did within a minute or two. He walked me around his vehicle, and I did the same with mine. We were just wrapping up when Christie and Angela walked through the bushes from their house. I introduced Steve to everyone. He didn't know about the relationship with Christie.

"Okay," Angela said, "I'll take care of your kids," she smiled, referring to the beagles, "and you take care of mine."

"He always does, Mother...he always does," Christie smiled, stepping over beside me. She kissed me...not a peck, but a deep, passionate tongue kiss that lasted long enough to make our audience uncomfortable. Angela shook her head.

"Oh my, this is going to take some getting used to," she laughed.

I walked Steve over to my car, while Christie tossed her bags in the truck. His eyes were pretty wide, as was his grin.

"Really?" he whispered, "That's your girlfriend? That young fox?" I smiled. "Shit! You're my new hero!"

I thanked him for the truck, patted him on the back, and sent him on his way. He was still grinning.

"Alright baby," I said, not really meaning to flaunt it in front of Angela, as Christie had. It had just become habit, and I would need to keep it in check around Ed. "We should hit the road."

"Thanks again, John," Angela said quietly. "Christie has all the hotel information, and you're all paid for. Try not to have too much fun, okay?" A parting wink, and we pulled out of my driveway.

"Wow, this is a really nice truck," she said, looking around, and touching the leather upholstery softly. "So nice and big, there's enough room in here for all sorts of activities!" I glanced at her, and she was arching her eyebrows suggestively.

"Uh huh, but this trip is supposed to take six hours, not six days." I laughed. "If I let you set the pace, we'll be stopping every two blocks for sex."

"And what's wrong with that?" she giggled.

"Nothing really, but I think we should probably make it out of the city before we give in to our urges." I looked at her, and she was twirling her hair around her finger playfully. Her expression was that of hunger, despite our recent shower quickie.

"I suppose that's fair," she whispered. There was a soft whirring sound, as her seat reclined all the way. "I'm going to take a nap. I haven't been getting enough sleep, lately. Some guy keeps waking me up for sex. I Love You, some guy."

Awww. She's so cute, I thought, peering over at her. She was on her side, curled up in a cat-like ball, facing me. I was definitely smitten with this kitten.

Six hours is a long time. It's even longer when there's a body like hers sitting next to you, within easy reach. She had rolled onto her back, and now her breasts were jiggling with every bump, hollow and twist in the road. It was very distracting, and very tempting...too tempting to ignore.

I reached over, and very gently caressed her left breast. There was no reaction at first, but as I continued, she moaned softly.

"I have a feeling you don't have both hands on the wheel," she whispered. "Does this mean we'll be stopping soon, to try out all this space?"

"Maybe. We haven't hit the weather yet, and we're making good time," I glanced at the clock on the dashboard. "Less than four hours to go."

"Mmmm, good," she yawned, sitting up. My hand slid down and landed in her lap. I couldn't resist pressing my fingers into her warm crotch. Yoga pants don't put up much resistance. Neither did she. "Oh, that's nice Mr. Chauffeur. Keep going."

Her legs spread wide, giving me free access, and it didn't take long for a small wet spot to appear over her pussy. She reached up, and wriggled the waistband down over her hips. No panties, but that wasn't a big surprise.

My fingers probed between her juicy lips, pulling some lubrication up to rub across her clit. She gasped, and undulated her hips.

"Oh fuck, baby, that's it. Rub my clit." Her own hands were playing with her tits, but there were layers of fabric in her way. There were...but she dispensed with them, and now we were driving down the highway, in broad daylight, with her virtually naked. She was writhing under my fingertips, and tugging her nipples fervently.

I heard the electric motors buzzing as she adjusted her seat again, leaning back once more. Once satisfied, she wiggled out of her pants completely. Her right foot came up to rest on the dash, and her left leg extended out as wide as possible. She was ready to be serviced. We were a rolling sexual act, if not exactly a shining example of safe driving practices. Being in the truck blocked prying eyes from all but bigger, taller vehicles, but I had a feeling that would only add to her enjoyment.

My fingers burrowed deeper, and her belly began to quiver and heave, indicating her elevated excitement. Her pussy got wetter, and wetter, until it was literally dripping. She was definitely distracting me, but the weather was making the traffic lighter than it might have been. Only vehicles that had to be on the road, were on the road.

You know who drives regardless of the conditions? Big rigs. Tractor trailer cargo haulers, and they are sitting very high, letting them look right down onto Christie's naked form, legs splayed wide, with my fingers buried in her oozing snatch. Oh look, there's one now.

As we slowly passed the Peterbilt, I turned to Christie.

"Wave to the nice truck driver, baby. You're about to make his day!"

Her eyes had been closed, but popped open quickly.

"Oh my god! He can see me!" she gasped. The initial shock of being naked in front of a complete stranger was overpowered almost immediately...by the excitement of being naked in front of a complete stranger. "OH MY GOD! HE'S WATCHING ME!" she groaned, as she shuddered under my fingers. Her back arched as she came.

The appreciative driver gave us a couple of pulls on his air horn, and Christie waved her fingertips at him as we left him behind.

"That was incredible!" she giggled. "Find another truck, please?"

I mentally added blatant exhibitionist to Christie's list of attributes.

Fortunately, there were several other trucks along the way, and my dirty little girl was able to repeat her performance. She had initially tried to cover her big, round breasts the first time, but now shook them playfully at each driver as we passed. She had an orgasm every time, and my hand was now soaked with her honey. The SUV was filled with her scent.

"Just one...more...please..." she hissed . "This is the...only way...to travel!"

As luck would have it, there was another truck in the distance. I put my foot down, and we caught him in no time. I eased up on the gas pedal as we approached from behind.

"Okay baby. Here's your finale. The stage is yours." She smiled, and tapped my hand. I vacated the entrance to her pussy, but my hand was covered in her juices, so I tried not to touch Steve's vehicle with it, finally deciding to lick it clean. In the meantime, Christie had pulled both legs up, and was fingering herself madly, plunging three fingers of her left hand to full depth, while her right hand was a blur on her clit.

The truck sped up as we passed, matching our pace. Perhaps the others had radioed ahead? Either way, this driver got a longer show, and honked his encouragement several times. Christie was fucking her cunt furiously.

"He's watching me, baby! He's looking right down at my wet pussy!" she gasped.

"I'll bet he'd give anything to fuck you," I teased. It worked.

"Oh fuck! Oh!... I'm gonna cum... Oh fuck! Ahhhhhhhhhhnnnn! Cummmmmming!" She writhed, and her juicy gash bubbled up like a drinking fountain.

Ah, she can squirt! Add it to the list.

She was turning purple with exertion, as she came harder than I had ever seen her do before, until it finally waned, and she wilted, gasping for air.

"Show's...over," she moaned, and waved goodbye. I hit the gas, gapping the big rig quickly, until he disappeared in the blowing snow.

"You okay, Sweetheart?" I asked. She was breathing quietly, laying like a wet, naked rag on the seat.

"Mmmmm, yes," she breathed. "Just don't ask me to do anything complicated...like walk, or tell you my name," she giggled, wiggling her hips. "I, um, made a wet spot."

I opened the armrest in the console. Fortunately, Steve was like me. He kept a stash of napkins in the car. I dug them out, and handed them to Christie, who spent a few minutes sopping up the small lake that she had produced. Then she got dressed again.

"I could really use something to eat, and I need to pee," she whispered. "I also owe you a blowjob, at least," she laughed.

"Save it for later," I replied, pulling off the highway.

We made two stops along the way, for bathroom reasons, and there was a lot of snow in the pass, but nothing the truck and I couldn't handle. We arrived at the hotel, pretty much on time.

I was impressed. I'd expected a fleabag, nothing too luxurious, but this place was nice, and the room was big. So was the bed. Angela was serving her daughter up right, even Christie thought so.

"Jeez...thanks Mom!" she giggled, diving onto the bed. "Can we do this every time I come back to school? I could get used to this!" She was twirling her hair again. "Are we going to make love before dinner, or after? We never even got to christen the truck."

"I think Steve's upholstery will tell a different tale," I laughed." He'll be smelling your pussy juice for months, with the puddle you made on the seat."

"Hey, I didn't exactly make that puddle on my own!" she said. "I'll bet there's evidence of that on your fingers, mister!" I sniffed my hand.

"So there is!" I chuckled. "I could probably manage doing it now, as long as you promise not to be too hard on me."

"I can't promise that, but I'll try to restrain myself," she smiled. Her clothes were on the floor within seconds, and she was grinning at me from under the covers. "I should call Mom and let her know we're safe." Her phone was in her hand, and seconds later, through the miracle of science, Angela was on the other end.

"Yeah Mom, we're at the hotel. All safe...yes, I'm glad he was with me. There was a lot more snow than I feel comfortable with...Okay, hold on..." she handed me the phone. "Mom wants to talk to you."

"Hello Angela," I said.

"Hi John. I want to thank you again for keeping my baby girl safe," she said, the gratitude genuine and clear in her voice. "How's the hotel?"

"Actually, quite nice. Thank you." Christie kicked the covers back, spread her legs and started to fiddle with her clit.

"Good. Lots of snow in the pass?" she asked. Christie was testing my concentration.

"Yeah, but the traffic was light, so no problem." I decided not to tell her that I'd driven at least fifty miles with one hand on the wheel, and the other between her daughter's legs. The resulting orgasm had been epic, but I wasn't charged with that task by Angela. I was supposed to keep Christie safe.

"Well, thank you. Message me on your trip back tomorrow, so I know you're safe too. Can I ask you one more question?" she asked.

"Sure. Ask a... " I hesitated. Christie surprised me. She was plunging two fingers into her pussy with one hand, and teasing her asshole with the other. "Sorry, ask away."

"I think I already know the answer. She's naked already, isn't she?"

"Um, yeah, she is," I answered.

"She was like that as a kid, too," Angela laughed. "Never could keep her diaper on. Okay, tell her I Love her, and take care of her, um...you know what I mean. Bye."

By the time I said goodbye, she had added a third finger.

Okay, message received, I thought, and stripped down quickly, taking the spot beside her. She stopped masturbating, and wasted no time in swallowing my dick.

"Mmmm, I really wanted to do this while we were driving," she whispered, "but I didn't want to distract you. You know...safety first."

I laid back, and let her pay the chauffeur. She was quite generous with her tip, sucking me long, slow and very sensuously, until I blew a huge load down her throat.

"Thank you, baby," I moaned.

"You are so welcome."

***

There was movement in my arms, and I felt soft kisses on my chest, along with warm breathing.

"Baby? We should get moving," she whispered, moving up, now kissing my lips. "We need to shower, eat, and check-out. I need to be there for my first class at eleven."

"Sure, sweetie," I mumbled, clearing my head. "What time is it?"

"Just before eight."

I wasn't fully awake yet, but I was trying to do the math. Ten minutes to shower, five to check-out, forty-five to eat. That's an hour, and we're about fifteen minutes away from her campus. Something didn't add up. Unless someone had something else planned. I opened my eyes, and when they finally focused, I saw her playful smile looking down at me.

"I have the feeling you left something off that list," I laughed. "Planning ahead?"

"Always do," she whispered. "it took weeks of planning to get you, and now that I've got you, I hate to waste a minute together."

I'm sure there are some men who might not like the fact that they had been the prey, and had been captured by a young huntress. Ego would get in their way. I had no problem with it. I probably never would have made the move myself, not because I don't find Christie attractive...I think I've made it pretty clear how I feel about her...but because of the age difference. Now that we were beyond that, I was sure there couldn't be a happier man on earth.

I made a quick pit stop, then returned to bed, submitting to the whims of my young lover. Currently, her whims involved inhaling my cock, and I was the beneficiary of a very loving blowjob. I love getting sucked. I'm sure that's not a big surprise. Apparently, Christie loved doing the sucking as much as I enjoyed receiving her attention. She was, as I think I've mentioned before, very, very good at providing oral pleasure, and I was feeling it now. She had made me cum twice last night, and was coaxing number three to the forefront now. I couldn't recall producing so much spunk in thirty years, but she had a youthful effect on me that appeared to extend to all aspects of my life.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," I moaned, as her lips danced along my shaft. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere, teasing my balls, and circling the head, bringing me ever closer to the point of no return. "Mmmm, I think you have a breakfast appetizer cumming soon."

"Mmmmm hmmm, yeth pleath," she mumbled around my cock. "Tho 'ummmy"

"Oh yes, suck it baby! Suck it harder!" I grunted. She knew me well enough to know what was next, and locked her lips tight around the head of my cock, stroking madly with her hand. She was moaning encouragement while she did her complex choreography, and I felt the switch flip. "Shit! Here it cums, baby! Arghnhhh!"

She gulped and swallowed happily, humming a tune as I emptied everything I had down her throat. She vacuumed up every drop, and only released me when she was satisfied there was nothing left. She licked her lips and sat up.

"Mmmm mmmm good!" she smiled, "and it's only 8:15! Lots of time for more!"

"I'm going to be needing a nap before I head home," I groaned, watching the room spin around me. I felt her shift in bed, and heard her voice in the distance, like angels singing. Then she was back, smiling at me.

"Okay, the room is yours until 2. It's off season, so they aren't busy. You can come back for a nap after you drop me at school." She was always looking out for me. "Can I interest you in a shower?"

"A shower, a six-pack of Red Bull, and a lifetime supply of Viagra," I laughed, dragging myself out of bed, "which may only need to be a few pills, the way things are going. You're killing me, baby."

She was already in the shower when I got there, and she giggled at me as I slumped against the wall of the stall. The little minx ducked under the stream of water, letting it hit me fully in the chest, and then turned it to 'cold'.

I'm sure everyone in the building heard my scream, but the blast of cold water had the desired effect. I was awake now, and I grabbed my naughty little girl around the waist and yanked her back under the water. Her scream was even louder, mixed with laughter as she struggled to escape. The cold brought her perky little nipples to full prong height, which dug into my chest as she turned to kiss me, making the bracing temperature more tolerable. Christie's hands fumbled with the faucet controls, easing the water into the warmer end of the spectrum, but she never broke away from my lips.