Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right," I smiled, kissing her softly, as my dick reached bottom.

"You smell like pussy," she laughed, finding the energy to kiss back, and taste herself on my lips.

"Yes, well, that was quite the squirt, my dear. You might have warned me."

"For me to warn you, I would need to know it was coming," she smiled lazily. "I didn't, so it was a surprise for both of us."

I gave her a few gentle strokes, testing the waters, so to speak. She let out a contented sigh, and wrapped her body around mine. Her grip wasn't quite up to its usual level of participation yet, but she was returning from the dead gradually.

"Mmmmm, that's one very wet pussy," I moaned, probing her deeply.

"Oh yes, honey... and that's one nice, big, hard cock inside my wet pussy," she replied softly. "Fuck me good, baby."

Her legs wrapped tighter around my hips, and she dug her heels into my rump, spurring me into action. I was happy to do so, and began to give it to her harder, watching her body react to my increasingly ardent thrusts. Those big tits wobbled joyfully, attracting my eyes. She shook her shoulders, adding to the view with a lusty giggle.

"Mmmmm, you just can't get enough of my boobs, can you?" she asked, corralling the full globes with her hands. I didn't need to answer, but kicked in a few extra hard strokes to increase the jiggle I loved so much. "I'm fine with that," she smiled, cupping them for me. "That's what they're there for, isn't it?"

Mid-intercourse seemed like a funny time for an Anthropological conversation, but she was right. Humans were the only primates with permanent breasts, where all others only had breasts apparent when pregnant. The visibility of human breasts is thought to convey the ability to feed a woman's children to her mate, and bigger means more food for longer. That's what the experts say, and I suppose it was a valid theory.

Or maybe men just like big jugs because they do. Maybe there's no reason beyond that.

Pretty much covers it for me, I thought, watching her full breasts swing and sway in time to my pounding strokes.

"Ooooof! Ooooof! Ooooof!" she grunted, while I drilled her furiously. "Gimme that fucking cock! Fuck me! God I'm gonna cum again!"

She had hardly spoken the words before her body confirmed it, and her cunt clutched tight around my dick. She screamed, and her hands grabbed my ass, pulling me as deep as possible inside her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" she gasped, then wilted again. "Sonofabitch! You're killing me!"

"Nah, you're young," I grunted, pausing for a moment to catch my own breath. "You can handle it." I pulled out, and dragged her over onto her stomach, lifting her hips up in the air. Her shoulders were still flat on the bed, but I put my knees outside of hers to brace her, as I plugged my cock back into her drooling cunt from behind. I grabbed her hips, and went back to pounding her.

Christie was yelping with each full length stroke into her vagina. The 'slap' of our collisions echoed through the otherwise quiet house, and I was watching my shiny cock splitting her pussy lips wide open. Her firm ass shook, absorbing the impact of my hips. I put my thumb over her wet bung hole and pushed, feeling the tight, muscular ring resist, then yield, as my thumb slipped in.

"Oh jesus fucking christ!" she screeched, with what little was left of her ragged voice. "Motherfucking bastard! That's not fair! AHHHHHHNNnnnn!..."

Her voice trailed off, destroyed by her previous orgasms, but her mouth hung open, as she came again. Her pussy and asshole clenched tight around their respective intruders, until she flopped forward, gasping like a beached salmon, and yanking herself away from me.

I was pretty much ready to cum myself, so I pushed her over onto her back, and knelt beside her, fisting my shaft furiously. She didn't even open her eyes as I sprayed my load all over her chest, neck and face. Taking the time to get her off had stoked my fire into a huge blaze, with a correspondingly huge amount of juice to be emptied from my balls. By the time I was finished, she was sputtering, blowing cum bubbles from her lips as I shook the dregs off the head of my spent dick. I collapsed beside her, and the room fell silent, save for our breathing.

"Is that... what brings... you here?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," she giggled, licking her lips clean. "That about covers it."

***

Sunday afternoon, I was sitting by the pool, recharging my batteries in the warm sun. We had drained each other yesterday, and fell asleep together after our session, only waking hours later when the dogs wanted dinner. Christie had dragged herself into the shower, to wash off the crust of dried semen that armoured her chest and face, then staggered home, where she stayed for the night.

My eyes were closed, but I heard the gate squeak as Christie came quietly into the yard. When I opened my eyes, she was standing nearby, wearing a smile and a bikini, and holding an overnight bag.

"Would you like a roommate?" she giggled.

"Um, huh?" I asked, shaking my head. "Yes, but..."

"I made Mom and Dad a deal," she explained. "I argued that if they accepted the fact that we were getting married, and also the fact that we had already been having sex, then they should logically be okay with us living together."

"I see," I smiled. "So far the deal seems pretty one sided. What do they get out of it?"

"Well," she grinned, sitting next to me on her lounger, "I promised them I wouldn't let my grades slip. If I do, I have to move back home, and only see you on weekends."

"Right. Sounds fair to me. I'll keep you on the straight and narrow," I laughed. "Anything else?"

"Just one more thing, and it's kind of embarrassing," she rolled her eyes. "Dad asked that we... or rather I... keep it down while he's at home. He, um... he doesn't like to hear me screaming, even if it's a happy scream. I guess he heard me yesterday. He asks if I could save the loud stuff for when he's at work." I laughed, and she pointed at me accusingly. "It's your fault!" she giggled. "If you weren't so fucking good in bed, he wouldn't have heard a thing."

"Okay. I'll try to be lousy then," I nodded.

"Bite your tongue!" she hissed, leaning over to kiss me. "Actually, I'll bite mine. You just keep being you, and making me cum like a banshee. It makes me wonder who else could hear us though. Maybe we're entertaining the entire neighbourhood."

"You know, most of the time that your father is at work, I will be too. That should keep you quiet," I suggested.

"Hmmm, yes, I know," she nodded. "I may need a new vibrator after all, unless I can tempt you home for a lunchtime quickie."

"That sounds like fun," I smiled.

"Good. So, what would you like for dinner tonight?" she asked, laying back on the lounge. "I offer myself as dessert."

***

Monday morning, I reluctantly pried myself out of Christie's embrace, and our nice warm bed. She greeted me as I exited the shower, with a coffee and a smile... in the nude, of course, lest I get too comfortable with leaving her for the day.

"Breakfast is almost ready," she giggled, patting my behind. "Get dressed. I'll see you in the kitchen."

I towelled off, and walked into my closet, getting ready for work. When I made my way to the kitchen, I found her sitting at the table, legs crossed, sipping her own coffee, just like the first morning we had together. She was naked then, too.

"You're not exactly encouraging me to leave, are you?" I laughed.

"Well, I don't need to go anywhere today, or at least, not until this afternoon. Why submit my clothes to unnecessary wear and tear?" she smiled, a mischievous glint in her eye. She stood, and sauntered over to the oven, bending at the waist to retrieve my plate of food that she was keeping warm. She made sure to point her sexy ass right at me as she did. She also made sure to squeeze her breasts together between her upper arms as she placed it on the table in front of me. "Bon appétit, my love," she giggled, emphasizing the 'tit' portion of appétit.

Our first full day as a couple was off to a great start.

***

As far as those lunchtime quickies go, it was just a little too far from my office to home and back to make the trip worthwhile. What I could do, however was push through lunch, and head home earlier than usual, when circumstances allowed.

I know... it's my business, I'm the boss, why can't I just take an extended lunch, right? Well, I could, but my success was linked to the success of my employees, and if I set a bad example, I could hardly fault them for following it, could I? No. I wouldn't do that, not even for the pleasures of Christie's body, and she agreed when we talked about it Tuesday afternoon.

Wednesday, however, was a different matter.

It was nearing noon when my intercom buzzed, and our receptionist told me there was a guest waiting for me out front. I stepped out of my office, and immediately saw Christie's strawberry-blonde mane.

"Honey?" I asked as I approached, "is everything alright?" She had surprised me. If I had thought before speaking, I would have known there was no emergency, as she was smiling and perfectly coiffed, sitting comfortably in a chair in our waiting area.

"Certainly, baby," she smiled, standing up to greet me with a kiss. "You just forgot your lunch, so I brought it to you," she said, wagging a brown paper bag at me.

I glanced at the receptionist, who was fighting back a smile. My friend with the SUV, Steve, had blabbed about Christie, and everyone knew about her already. Good thing we weren't hiding our relationship.

"Come in. I'll be with you in a minute," I smiled, noting her outfit : high heels and a trenchcoat. She led through the door, and I closed it behind us. I locked it quietly.

"Funny... I don't recall making a lunch," I whispered, "let alone forgetting it."

"Well, no... you didn't. I lied about that," she smiled, turning to kiss me again. "I did bring you something to eat, though... and it's nice and warm!" She stepped back, and untied the belt of her coat, opening it wide.

Underneath, a black lacey bra cradled her fabulous breasts. A matching pair of panties hid her shaven pussy, and stay up stockings encased her legs.

"I had to borrow mom's coat," Christie smiled. "She says 'Hi', by the way."

"Wow! You came all the way here like that?" I asked, drooling.

"Mom always taught me to wear clean underwear, in case I got in an accident and had to go to the hospital. She never said anything about wearing anything else," she giggled, still holding the coat open for maximum effect. "These are clean... or at least they were. Probably a little gooey by now. I've been thinking about you all day."

I quickly took my seat behind the desk, cleared away the papers I had been working on, and patted the spot in front of me.

"Ooooo, you read my mind," Christie purred, pushing her panties off over her hips. They slid down her legs, and she stepped out of them, then took a seat on the desk, spreading her thighs wide. "Lunchtime... I hope you enjoy your meal."

Oh, I think that's a certainty, I thought, looking at her juicy gash, glistening with tasty gravy. She had tugged the cups of her bra down, and was tweaking her nipples as she looked down at me, perched on her elbows.

I dug in, slurping my soup as quietly as possible. My tongue did laps of her swollen sex, concentrating on her clit, of course. She began to quiver almost immediately.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuk," she breathed. "I've been so horny all morning. Eat me, honey. Make me cum so good."

I latched on to her clit, and sucked firmly. She laid back flat on the desk, and grabbed my head with both hands, rubbing her sloppy cunt across my lips urgently. I heard her breathing peak, into snorts and desperate gasps, but she stayed quiet, something I knew was difficult for her. Only her body spoke of the waves of pleasure she was feeling, as her thighs shook, her stomach clenched tight, and her fingers clawed at my scalp. After several seconds of bliss, she relaxed.

"Oh god... Thank you, my darling," she whispered, slowly rising to a sitting position again. "Now... perhaps you have something I can swallow?"

Hell yeah! I thought, quickly unzipping, and wrestling my cock free of my underwear as she positioned herself on her knees.

"Should you ever need a substitute receptionist," she winked, "I'm available!" Her mouth opened wide, and plunged down over my rampant erection. It was like a reenactment of the blowjob she gave me in the restaurant parking lot, during her Thanksgiving visit. She sucked with desperate fury, jamming the head of my cock into the back of her throat, choking herself with it. The setting, and her undisguised need, made it feel incredible, and I sat back, willing to let her finish me.

She had other ideas.

She stopped suddenly, and stood, turning away from me. Bending from the waist, she braced herself against the desk with both hands.

"Please," she hissed. "One more?"

I stood behind her, and lifted the tail of her coat up resting it on her back. I grasped her hips, and looked down at the perfect symmetry of her firm ass. It was the most beautiful ass I had ever seen, and it was mine forever. I speared her dripping cunt smoothly, balls deep on the first stroke.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeee... " she breathed, resting her forehead on the desktop. Her pussy accepted the full length thrusts I offered her, easing up just before the bottom, to muffle the sound of flesh meeting flesh. I watched her knuckles turn white, as her grip on the desk's edge tightened with the approach of another orgasm. Her legs quivered under her, and she whimpered softly. "Cumming..."

I pressed deep into her, relishing the way her tight sheath rippled around my shaft as she came. It milked my dick like it had fingers, but I was able to hold back until she finished, before I pulled out.

She spun around, and dropped quickly, gathering my cock into her mouth just in time to get her tonsils painted with a load of hot semen. She gulped it down with a few gentle moans of happiness, while I tried desperately not to bellow like Tarzan in the jungle. I sat heavily, but she held fast, sucking the last few drops out of my balls.

"Mmmmm mmmm good," she smiled, checking her face for stray semen. She leaned back against the desk, and adjusted her bra, holstering her magnificent chest again. By the time I caught my breath, Christie was smoothing her coat in place, having retied the belt. I tucked my spent noodle back into my pants, and stood to kiss her.

"Ah, I almost forgot," she giggled, picking up the brown bag that supposedly contained my 'lunch'. She opened it, extracting a can of air freshener and a pack of wet wipes. "One for your face... one for the room."

My little minx had thought of everything. She sprayed as she walked around the room, and flipped her dampened panties onto my desk with her foot while I wiped my face of excess pussy juice.

"You can hold onto those for now," she grinned, nodding at the black nylon crumpled on my desktop. "Just as a reminder of what's waiting for you at home. I'll see you in a few hours."

She opened the door, and breezed out, saying her goodbyes as she went.

Yeah, like I needed a reminder who was now living in my house.

***

Spring break week ended, and the few extra days her transfer afforded us passed as well. I heard no complaints from Ed about the noise, and Angela seemed to enjoy hearing her little girl in the throes, so she would just grin knowingly. We had settled into a routine... a most enjoyable one. There was only one more change to make.

I drove Christie to school for her first day. She was a understandably a little nervous, with a whole new group of professors to deal with. I wasn't really too concerned, because I knew her, and had absolute confidence she could handle anything they threw at her.

I was right about her, of course.

I just didn't see me being the problem.

Actually, I was only part of the trouble. The other half of it was one of those new professors, but I didn't know about any of it for several days. I came home from work to find Christie sitting by the pool, chatting with a young woman whom I hadn't met.

I'm sure you've all heard how 'opposites attract', and it's true. It was the most logical explanation for Christie and I even being involved, with her young vibrant beauty being balanced by my... shall we say, more 'experienced' features and the like. I'm not foolish enough to deny that she was waaaay out of my league. I'm just glad I was allowed to play the game.

I suppose the same theory would apply equally well to friendships, as I assume the new guest in our yard must have been one of her new acquaintances from school. The girl was a polar opposite to Christie, which is not to say she wasn't pretty... just in a totally different way. Brunette, petite, and oozing introvert, she contrasted with my darling's blonde, tall, and buxom aura like black against white. Birds of a feather may flock together, but not all birds like to flock at all.

"Hi, honey," I smiled, coming out of the house into the backyard. It suddenly occurred to me that our house... and pool... might be quite popular with the fairer coeds during the summer semesters. Maybe our address would be babe central, not that Christie's presence wasn't enough to make that designation appropriate.

"Hi baby!" she gasped, hopping to her feet and greeting me with a very enjoyable hug and kiss. "I'd like you to meet April. She's in my Evolutionary Psych class."

"Nice to meet you, April," I nodded, taking the soft hand she offered me.

"Likewise, Mr. Reynolds," the brunette replied. She had very pretty eyes, I noticed.

"Please, don't start with that stuff," I laughed. "If she can call me John, you can too," I pointed at my fiancé, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Just don't start calling him 'Honey', or you'll answer to me," Christie giggled.

"Right," April smiled, relaxing visibly.

"So, what might you two be chatting about?" I asked.

"Just girl talk," Christie said quietly, giving me a wink. "Nothing you'd be too interested in. April lives not far away, and I suggested we spend a little time here before she went home. You know... gossip, sunshine and a dip."

'Nothing I'd be too interested in' was Christie's way of telling me to get lost, no disrespect intended. I just smiled and took the hint, retreating indoors. I ended up in the kitchen.

Do you remember the night I first saw Christie in the pool, having a moonlight skinny dip? Well, I wasn't planning on eavesdropping, but that's what happened. Honest. Just a fluke of the acoustics in the house, but I could hear them talking, even though they would have had to search to see me.

"So what's the deal with Professor Bridges, anyway?" Christie asked. "He seems a bit... off."

"Oh yes," April replied. "I forgot you're new to the school, not just the class. Yeah, you could say he's a bit off. It seems like he's noticed you. You're his type. I hope you've had your shots."

"Ew!" Christie giggled. "I'm his type? Like what? Tall? Blonde?"

"More like 'top heavy'," April returned. "He's got a thing for boobs, and every semester he picks a new victim that fits his twisted imagination."

"Victim? Of what?" Christie wondered.

"His attention," April volunteered. "He makes me glad to be less endowed than average," she shook her head, glancing down at her much smaller chest.

"I don't suppose it would do any good to point out I'm taken?" Christie asked, "or that I'm not interested?"

"No one ever is, and from what I've heard, most of his chosen ones have nothing to complain about other than his eyes on them," April added. "That's the only reason he's still teaching. He's all leer and no touch."