Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said 'most'?" Christie said, concerned.

"Well, there's always someone willing to take the easy way, isn't there?" April laughed. "That's all hearsay, though. I don't know anyone who would fit that category, but I've heard the rumours."

Great fucking idea, John, I thought. Get the love of your life to transfer closer to home, right into the clutches of a lecherous prick professor. Nice one. What's next? Hire Charles Manson as a tutor?

There was a predictable lull in the conversation, as Christie digested the news she was on a serial sexual assaulter's radar.

"So, you're serious about John, right?" April asked. My ears pricked up.

"Of course. I love him, and we're getting married. I told you that," Christie said firmly.

"Well, I'm not passing any judgements, but you might want to keep that quiet around campus... his age, I mean. If Bridges finds out, he might take it as a sign to press the issue," April opined. "I'm sure he's a wonderful man, and that you'll be happy, but why make it harder than it has to be, right?"

That sinking feeling was in my stomach again. We had just gone public, and already it appeared that the world was conspiring against us. My mere presence was a threat to her. What Christie said next warmed my heart, and boosted my confidence.

"If that fucking bastard thinks he can twist me around his finger, or mess with me?... He's in for a rude awakening. There's no way I'm letting him fuck up my life. No way in hell."

There was a tone in her voice that I'd heard once before... during the Angela honey trap incident. An edge... that said she wasn't spouting idle chatter. I felt better. I wasn't supposed to know about any of it, of course, but I still felt better.

April was on her way an hour or so later. That left Christie and I alone again, and me with a small dilemma ; to tell her, or not to tell her... that was the question.

I had no doubt she could handle it by herself, if need be, but I didn't like pretending I didn't know. It felt dishonest, but there was also the manner from which I learned of the problem. Even though I hadn't intentionally eavesdropped on her, I hadn't exactly closed my ears, or removed myself from the situation, either.

I decided to risk it, and hope she understood.

***

The opportunity to discuss it arose that night. I suppose 'opportunity' is being pretty broadly applied in this case.

"Honey," I began tentatively, "I have to tell you something."

There was no immediate response, mostly because her mouth was full of my cock at the moment. Like I said, pretty broadly applied. She gestured, which I took to mean I should continue, while she did the same. She was making concentration and choosing the appropriate words a bit of a challenge.

"I, um... I kind of... well I was in the kitchen, when you and April were talking, and..."

Christie paused, and withdrew, leaving my spit soaked shaft to shine in the soft light.

"Yes. Go on," she said evenly.

"I swear I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, and I know I should have walked away, but..." I looked at her. Her eyes were neutral, but told me to spill it all.

"What are you going to do about Professor Bridges?" I concluded.

"Okay," she smiled, "First of all, I'm not mad. I know you didn't spy on us intentionally, and, hey... it's your house. You shouldn't have to be confined to a soundproof booth every time I talk with a friend. Second, right now, I'm doing nothing at all about Professor Bridges, because he hasn't done anything I'm concerned with. Yes... he does look at me a bit creepy, but I don't mind being looked at. Until he does more, I'll stand pat. April could be wrong."

"What if she's not?" I asked, preparing for the worst.

"Hmmm, well, then he finds out he's fucking with the wrong girl, and I bury him," she growled. I smiled.

"As opposed to me, who's fucking with the right girl, right?"

"Right. Now... where was I before I was interrupted by these trivialities?" she grinned, tapping her lips and looking thoughtful. "Oh yes... I remember now... I was sucking your cock. Shall I continue, or did you want to talk some more?"

Suddenly, Professor Bridges seemed less worthy of my time. My dick made the decision for me, twitching in her hand.

"Alrighty then," she giggled, and went back to work, slurping her way down almost to my balls.

By the time she was swallowing my load of spunk, I had almost forgotten what I'd overheard, and how upset it made me.

Almost.

***

As it turns out, April was spot on.

Dammit. I really didn't like the idea of some lecherous prick ogling my fiancé, or worse. My feelings were compounded by the fact that Christie was trying to keep me out of it as much as possible.

Which is not to say she was hiding anything. No, I got my nightly reports... the 'sit rep' for 'Operation Asshole' as we had jokingly christened it. She was just making an attempt to curb my natural protective instinct toward her, and keep me from flattening Eldon Bridges' nose, as I had vocalized I wanted to do. We would reserve that for the last resort. Until that eventuality, I would remain a concerned spectator and strategy consultant, while she ran the plays on the field.

So far, Bridges had confined his unwanted attention to openly leering at Christie whenever he thought no one was watching. There was one other item that was mildly concerning, however.

Her marks in his class were lower than her usual stellar performance, and we were concerned that it might cause her parents to exercise the 'move home' clause in our living arrangements. While it might seem logical to have a slip, given the extra stress she must have been under in that class, it remained an anomaly. Worse yet, the lower marks didn't appear to be justified. Christie made it clear that she was going to investigate, and possibly discuss the matter with her Student Advisor.

One day, I came home to find Christie and April talking on the deck again. They had become carpool buddies, and April often took a refreshing dip before heading home, even staying for dinner a few times. So far, my much anticipated backyard bikini babe coed beach party was an unrealized fantasy, but I still held hope.

When I walked out into the yard to say 'Hi', I just knew something was up. There was a serious tone in the air, and April almost immediately excused herself, saying we had 'a lot to discuss'. Christie patted the seat next to her, urging me to sit.

"I'm not sure I like the way this is starting," I said quietly, "and I don't even know what we're going to talk about. Should I be concerned?"

"Not really. We finally know what game Professor Bridges is playing," she smiled, "and I'm just considering my options before proceeding."

"Okay, baby. Lay it all out for me," I nodded, bracing for what I was sure was bad news.

"I will," she smiled, standing to take my hand. "Let's just do it somewhere more comfortable."

***

Sweat dripped down her curvaceous chest, leaving little trails of salty exertion as she rode me hard, on her way to a third orgasm. Some couples talk about the days events in bed just before sleep. We do it during sex, which means we spend a lot of time talking, because we do a lot of fucking.

Well, they say communication is the key, after all.

"Mmmmm, yeah... Fuck, that's so good," Christie groaned, her eyes screwed shut with concentration as she sought to stimulate just the right spot to push her over the edge. Ah, there it is...

"Ngahhhhnnnn! Yes! My god, yes! Yes! YESSSS!" she gasped, shuddering atop me, her nails digging into my shoulders. She exhaled slowly, and leaned forward to kiss me, resting her big tits on my chest. "Oh shit, that was good... Now, where was I?" she giggled.

"Option one... Beat the higher standard," I recapped.

"Oh yeah, right," she smiled. "So I essentially do nothing, pretend I haven't noticed his game, and just give the answers he's demanding to get the grades I deserve. I can do it, but I'd have to put in a lot of extra time, and it might cost me in another class." She brushed her sweaty hair out of her face, and took another deep breath. "I'm not trying to look for the easy way out, but what he's doing is wrong, so why should it all fall on my shoulders?"

"Okay," I replied. "Option two?"

"Complain about the way he's marking me, compared to the others in the same class. It becomes a matter of record, but it makes me look like a whining bitch."

"Three?"

"I accept his... 'help'... up to the point where he makes his move," she said. "As soon as he tips his hand, and offers to fix my grades for my favours, we've got him. We sting him."

"So, we're playing his game back at him?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm not sure I like that one. Can't I just punch his lights out? It's so much easier."

"Yes, easier, but I'd rather not spend my Sundays visiting you in prison. I'm not sure I could get by with once a week conjugal visits, either," she giggled. "Personally, I'd like to watch him squirm a little."

"I guess. I just hope I can pull it off. It's been a long time since I took drama in high school," I shook my head.

"True, but you have a lifetime of experience, and a huge collection of movies to draw from. I have complete confidence in you," she grinned, rolling off me. She laid back and spread her legs. "I leave myself in your hands... and anything else you wish to use on me. Hint. Hint."

I knew she was just distracting me from the fact she had already decided our course of action, by offering me something I couldn't refuse : her body. I might have been concerned about being so predictable, and easily manipulated, as we began our life together, but I trusted her not to abuse her power. This was her life. I wasn't being excluded, but my role in 'Operation Asshole' was clearly defined, and non-debatable.

There was nothing to do right now but accept her offer, and fuck her senseless. I'd rehearse with her later.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessss," she sighed, as I eased my dick back into the velvety confines of her pussy. Her legs wrapped me in their usual manner, and she looked me straight in the eyes. "Don't worry, baby. He doesn't have a chance."

Her confidence was infectious. Her body was infectious. I wasn't immune.

I wasn't interested in being cured, either. Ever.

***

Training and prep for the tactical portion of the op began immediately. I found it easier to think of it that way, taking some of the emotional entanglement out of it.

I was also the gopher, and did some online research before choosing our intelligence and evidence gathering equipment. It didn't need to be admissible in court, because we weren't planning on going that far... at least, not in reality. The proof just needed to be obvious enough to use against him. The rest of it was my job.

In the meantime, Christie continued with her routine as though nothing unusual was happening, attending classes every day, including her Evolutionary Psych class. She just avoided extra contact with the Prof, until our order of spy gear came in. Some of it was being customized, so it would take a little bit of time.

Christie had a big midterm quiz coming up, and was studying madly, wanting to be sure she was fully prepared to get her usual top marks. How Eldon Bridges actually graded her paper was a different matter entirely, and if he did his normal job, she could count on a disappointing and totally uncharacteristic result. We were counting on it. The more anomalous evidence we had, the better this would work. All we were after was a fair evaluation of her abilities, untainted by her Professor's predilection for her beauty and bustline.

Not that I entirely blamed him, of course. If I was in his position, on a campus of young adults, teaching a course that attracted more women than men... I'd certainly notice Christie was among the most attractive in the class. Since I share his appreciation of that most feminine of attributes, those being breasts, I'm sure she'd catch my eye even more.

That's about where my understanding ended, however. I would never cross the lines he had. I know it seems as though I was employing my own double standard, given the unique relationship Christie and I shared, but you have to remember that we were in this relationship because she chose me. I didn't pursue her, and initially tried to dissuade her, before we fell in love. He was trying to manipulate and force her into something that was not her choice, and unwanted.

That's where the comparison ended, and why I had decided, despite my initial reluctance, to get fully on board. Her plan had scared me a bit at first, but as I got used to the idea, I could see its merit, and began to have fun with it, even carefully planning my portion of the scam. I started combing through my collection for movies that might help with details I had overlooked, and did my own studying, which allowed her to concentrate on her own.

Which is not to say our sex life ground to a halt. Oh, no... you've met my fiancé, haven't you? While it did reduce our pace for a while, all the preoccupation with our studies was a mere speed bump, and we both benefited from the stress relief that a good fuck provides. It helped to refocus our attention... after a brief, sweaty coupling and exchange of bodily fluids, and perhaps a short nap.

I still had my own 'Plan B', as well. If things didn't work the way we'd planned, my fist and his nose would get up close and personal. As appealing as the thought had been in the beginning, I found myself hoping I didn't have to go that route.

***

I woke when Christie stirred in my arms, cracking an eye open. The clock said 5:48, and dawn's early light was tickling the ceiling of our bedroom. Nearly half an hour before the alarm would sound, I wasn't eager to relinquish my hold on her.

I was spooned behind her, but she was trying to turn in my grasp, and we settled into a new position, with her snuggled against my chest. I felt the soft swell of her breasts, the pressure waxing and waning with her breathing. It was one of my favourite parts of our days together, this morning routine. My morning wood, rested against her thigh. She shifted again, trapping it between us.

"I feel something nice," she giggled softly, finally opening her eyes. She always struck me as playful, and in the morning, even more so. I suppose the freshly fucked bed head from the night before might have been part of it, her blue eyes peeking out through the tousled mop. "Is it for me?"

"Always, baby, but you'll have to be quick. April will be here to pick you up in an hour. You have your quiz today, right?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Don't remind me," she grumbled. "I don't mind working hard, but I like to be rewarded for doing so. To have him mark me lower really pisses me off. I really hope this works."

"I'm sure it will, honey," I smiled, kissing her nose. She twisted up to catch the second one on the lips, then wormed her tongue into my mouth. As the kiss heated up, she rolled me back, and grabbed my hard cock with one hand, stroking it firmly. She moaned, and pulled away.

"You said quick," she smiled, and immediately slurped my dick into her mouth.

My turn to moan, now, as she sucked hard, getting me ready to penetrate her juicy pussy, which I was just able to reach between her legs. The tips of three fingers spread her labia open, and her hips rotated freely, trying to urge them deeper, but I was out of arm length. She solved the problem, by giving me one last slap on her tongue, and rising up. She aimed my probe at her willing receptacle, and lowered herself aboard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned, settling herself fully. A smile crossed her lips. "I love the feel of hard cock in the morning. It feels like..."

"Victory?" I laughed, finishing the Apocalypse Now reference for her. She laughed, and ground her hips down harder, leaning forward a bit. Her big tits swung, slapping my face gently as she started her ride.

"Mmmmm, yes... Victory. Here's to victory over Eldon Bridges," she whispered.

And here's to him never getting to do what I'm doing with you right now, I thought, suckling a nipple that had come within reach seconds before. Her pussy was gripping my cock lovingly, and she was purring like a happy kitten as she rhythmically rose and fell.

Despite our lack of time, Christie was taking it slow and easy. To be honest, we weren't really that rushed, but couldn't afford a long session, with multiple orgasms for her, so she was making sure the one she would get was a really good one. It would most certainly have the same effect on me, when my opportunity arrived.

The clock continued to indicate that time didn't stand still, even for us in our passion, and I caught Christie peeking out of the corner of her eye at the nagging digits while she skewered herself smoothly. I could feel her beginning to quiver, and her breathing took on her usual pre-orgasmic pace, letting me know she was close. I switched nipples again, and gave her a playful bite. She reacted with a gasp, and an increase in the speed of her strokes.

"Oh yes, baby, I'm gonna cum!" she hissed, slamming her hips down a final few desperate times. She ground her clit against me, and shuddered, whimpering as the waves of pleasure hit her. She rested on my chest, catching her breath, when... the alarm went off.

"Thanks honey," she giggled, jumping up off my dick, and heading for the bathroom.

Oh no... Not so fast, little Missy! I thought, untangling myself from the covers and pursuing her. She was still giggling, and by the time I caught her, had started the shower and was just about to step in. I dragged her out, half wet, and picked her up over my shoulder.

She laughed wildly as I threw her back onto the bed, intent on getting my own fun out of this mornings proceedings.

"But honey, you'll make me late!" she snickered, knowing her little game of using up the clock and cumming at the buzzer had been uncovered.

"I'm sure April can wait a few minutes," I growled, wrenching her legs apart, and plunging my cock back inside her dripping cunt. "Tell her I was fucking you. She'll understand."

"Ooooo mmmmm, yes, I'll tell her all about how good your big cock makes me feel," she smiled.

"Well, don't be cruel about it," I laughed, starting to pound her hard. We had time for me to cum, but not much more, and despite my words, I didn't really want to make her late.

"Fuck me, darling!" she gasped, deciding to stay on topic. "Fuck! Cum all over me!"

I just smiled, and picked up the pace, drilling her tight pussy remorselessly. She knew just what to do to expedite things, and arched her back, pushing her big boobs out at me and making me watch them bounce and dance across her chest. Yeah, she knew me well, and made sure to shake those magnificent globes at me, encouraging my big finish. It was working, and I felt the tingle begin to grow in my balls. Just as the snooze alarm came on, I pulled out.

Christie's eyes widened, and locked onto my right hand, which was furiously stroking my shaft. I aimed, and pulled the trigger.

The first shot came up just short of her extended tongue, landing in a stripe from her lower lip, down her neck, and across her left breast. The second one was better, nearly parallel, but it had the range, disappearing into her open mouth. Another followed, before my shots weakened, splattering her chest and tits with blots of warm goo. I flopped beside her.

"Okay," I panted, "now you can go."

"Don't, rush me!" she giggled, licking her fingers, and going back for more. "Like you said... April can wait. Let her get her own!" She even gave my withered dick a cleansing suck before finally stepping under the shower that had steamed up the bathroom while I had fucked her to my completion.