Love Mother, Love Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, Ashley!" he said, his voice straining. "Couldn't you have waited till I left?"

"Oh come on, Mark!" I said, grinning. "Don't be such a prude!"

"Prude??" He was still talking through his arm, his eyes directed at the wall. "You think this is prudish? You've got to be kidding me!"

"Well, you're gonna be my stepfather soon, aren't you?" I reached up and playfully pushed his arm away from his face. It was just barely a tap, but he yielded, lowering it and cautiously turning his head back towards me. I smiled sweetly up at him. "I mean, you're going to have to get used to living with women all the time."

Mark looked uncomfortable, but he kept his composure, chuckling down at me. "I'm pretty sure your mom doesn't strip down to her bra and panties every time she's doing laundry."

I shrugged, aimlessly tracing a finger up and down my bare thigh. "Yeah, I guess not. But she's so stuffy about this stuff anyway. She wants me to be just as prim and proper as she is."

Mark sighed, placing his hands on his hips. "She's your mom. She's just looking out for you."

"Yeah right! She treats me like I'm 12! She doesn't let me have any fun at all!"

I scooted myself on the floor so I was still kneeling but facing him, like an obedient pet looking up at her master. Then, still smiling innocently, I reached forward and rested a hand on his ankle, just barely firm enough so he could feel my fingers through his jeans. "But you'll be on my side, won't you Mark?" I pouted up at him. "When Mom says I can't stay out past midnight, you'll stick up for me, right? I mean seriously, I'm a college student!"

Mark's face tightened as he stared down at me. The way I was leaning forward, I knew he was looking right at my tits, round and firm, the busty top half swelling out of my little bra, framed by my caramel hair dangling down my slim frame. My thong was barely a few inches of material, stretched over my slender hips. I wondered if, with the way I was seated in front of me, Mark could see a peek of my pussy between my thighs, peering out from the corners.

"I…" For the first time, he seemed to be faltering. I could feel his body stiffen as I gently stroked his leg through his jeans. "Well…I'll stick up for whatever's good for you, Ashley."

I kept pouting. "That's just code for saying you'll always side with Mom!"

I could see sweat glistening on Mark's forehead as he stared down at me, and I had to fight hard to keep an excited giggle from bubbling out of me. "N-no…it's not." He cleared his throat. "I mean, sometimes I will…but sometimes I'll definitely side with you too."

"Really??" I beamed up at him, my amber eyes bright and delighted. "You'll let me use the car on more than just weekends? You'll let me stay out past midnight?"

"I…well…I didn't say that. Maybe I will, yeah."

I was still seated, kneeling on the cold laundry room floor, my butt resting on my upturned heels. Now, my hand slid further up his leg, stroking it innocently. Mark stiffened again – was there a bulge near the crotch of his jeans? I couldn't tell. Maybe it was just the fabric.

"Thanks, Mark!" I chirped. "You're gonna be such a great dad!"

At the word "dad," Mark gulped, and he quickly turned away from me. I knew the thoughts that were running through his head, as he was staring down at my dainty teenage body, in just a bra and a thong, flashing my nineteen-year-old smile up at him as I stroked his thigh. We were all alone, and I was so petite – he could easily have his way with me. But calling him dad reminded him just how perverted his thoughts were.

"I've always really liked you," I pressed on, my hand still gentle against his leg, gliding up and down, petting lightly. "You're a really sweet guy."

Mark cleared his throat, still staying composed. "Well, uh…thank you for the compliment, Ashley."

"You know, back when I first met you, I thought you were way out of my mom's league."

He chuckled. "Is that right?"

"Yeah, totally!" I nodded eagerly up at him, my caramel hair swaying across my bare shoulders as I did it. "Actually, when we first met, I kind of…um…oh forget it!"

Mark couldn't resist; he took the bait. "Um…no, no, it's okay. You kind of what?"

"Well…" I gave him a bashful smile. "I kind of…you know…had a crush on you."

Mark's face betrayed his surprise. He did his best to maintain his composure, but I could feel his leg shifting slightly, even as I continued to stroke it. Again I thought I saw a hint of a bulge in his pants as he shifted, but I still couldn't tell. "Ah…really?" he replied, trying to act casual.

"Yeah," I said, looking back down at my lap, ashamed. "It's so silly, isn't it?"

"No, no, of course not, Ashley," he said, responding to my embarrassment, dutifully comforting me. "It's not silly at all. It's just, you know…I'm a little old for you."

"I know," I said to my lap. "But you just seemed so…mature and experienced. In everything, I mean. And…"

I looked back up at him. His face looked a bit distressed as he stared down at me, as if he was trying to resist something. I restrained my grin – I knew it was me. I knew he was staring down at my half-clad, petite body, seated delicately in front of him, my long caramel hair dangling down my chest, my perky tits in their lacy fabric, my firm, round butt curving out from my tiny waist. My thong left nothing to his imagination, the tiny triangle of cloth disappearing between my bare thighs, covering only what it needed to. My soft amber eyes were all innocence and shyness as I smiled up at him, and at that moment my other hand reached forward and slid up his other leg, massaging his thighs oh-so-gently.

"…and…" I went on, watching him watch me. "…I…used to fantasize about you, too."

I was so shameless! It was such a thrill, though, acting the innocent little girl even as I did my best to seduce him, flaunting my little body as I described my desire for him. Mark cleared his throat again, loudly, and shifted his weight again. His eyes flickered up and down – he was trying to look away, but couldn't bring himself to. "A-ashley…" he said. His voice cracked, and I barely kept in my giggle. "That's…that's not something you should be saying. That isn't…not appropriate" he sputtered. " I think…I think I should go…"

He turned to head for the hallway, but I quickly grabbed hold of his pant legs with both hands. He could have easily pulled himself out of my grip anyway, but he didn't – he stayed still, half-turned, still looking down at me.

"Mark…" I said softly, my eyes now shy and pleading. "Since you're going to marry my mom soon, can I, um…ask you a favor?"

"Ah…" I could see him just barely shaking his head, struggling against his own morals, knowing that he should refuse. "I…I don't think that would be a good idea…"

"Please! Just a really quick one!" I gave him my best pouty, begging smile; the smile I knew worked on every boy and man on earth; the smile I used only when I was asking for something I really, really wanted. "Can I see it?"

Mark gave a loud cough, as if he was choking on his own breath, and took a half-step back, out of my reach. "W…what???"

I quickly scooted forward, still seated with my butt on my heels, placing my hands on his thighs again. My face was just about level with his crotch, and now, as I stared at it, I could finally see it – an undeniable bulge, thick and pressing against his jeans zipper. Excitement rushed through me.

"Please!" I kept pleading, unrelenting. "I just…I've fantasized about it so many times. I just want to see it once, for real!"

Mark was shaking his head more vigorously now, but he was no longer stepping back. His bulge was growing, straining against his pants. "No, Ashley…this is wrong…"

I ignored his refusal. My face was still pouting, my eyes pleading, as my hands left his thighs and eased over to his fly. He shuddered slightly as my fingers lightly rolled over his straining bulge. Deftly, I slid two fingers around the button of his jeans and quickly snapped it open, feeling the pants loosen as I did it, giving his erection a little more room to breathe.

"I promise I won't tell, Mark, I promise!" I said as I did it. "Please, I just want to look at it…"

Mark was still shaking his head, repeating his refusal. But even though the door was wide open, even though the hallway was right behind him – even though I wasn't even holding onto his pant legs anymore – he wasn't leaving the laundry room. He stood obligingly in front of me, watching me unzip his jeans even as he shook his head and told me no.

Gently, I eased the zipper of his fly all the way down, revealing my first look at his boxer-briefs. His cock was at full attention, so thickly erect that I could just barely see the tip pushing through the slit in front.

"No, Ashley…this isn't a good idea…" His voice was loud and firm as I gently tugged the jeans all the way down to his ankles.

"Ashley…no…"

My hands were back at his crotch, now lightly caressing him through his boxers. He shuddered again, and faltered, his lips moving but struggling to form words. "I…Ashley…no…"

With both hands I lightly grasped the elastic hem of his boxers and began to tug them up and over his throbbing bulge. His cock was absolutely huge – it seemed like I was going to rip his boxers in two, the way I had to pull them out so far just to slide them over his erect rod. I tugged them down to his ankles too.

Mark's cock was now only inches from my face, thick and throbbing, the smooth, velvety head lightly bouncing with each pulse. I couldn't help admiring his size. Mom's pretty lucky!

"Ashley…" Mark's protests were pointless now – his cock was already in full view. But he kept whispering them, his face pained, his voice struggling.

"Wow…" I sighed up at him, smiling, as I marveled at his manhood. I reached up and gently wrapped a hand around it, light and soft, encircling his shaft one by one with each finger. He really was huge – my small fingers only barely encircled his full girth. He shuddered again, violently, as my hand slid across his meat.

"Ashley…what are you doing…stop…"

"It's so big, Mark!" I purred, interrupting him. I gently began to caress his cock, lightly sliding one hand up and down the shaft, examining the feel of his smooth, hard skin against my fingertips. "I fantasized about it so many times…"

"Ashley…please…please…" Mark was sweating visibly now, and his breathing had grown harder. He was no longer protesting now – he was pleading. He had finally dropped the façade of refusing me; he knew that I was in complete control of him. And he was begging for mercy. The desperate tone of his voice, his helpless plea, it was too much. It sent a rush of pride rushing through my body and streaming down to my pussy, filling me with an eager, excited hunger. I shuddered in delighted lust. I had him in the palm of my hand – literally – and I wasn't going to let him go anytime soon.

"What does it taste like, Mark...?" I breathed out teasingly, my hand still stroking him up and down, watching as he danced and throbbed in my fingers. "I want to taste you..."

I leaned forward, my lips barely an inch from his fleshy head. "No, please…" He begged, shaking his head. "Ashley…please don't…oh fuck…"

Each plea sent a thrill of lust through me, only sealing his fate. Slowly, taking my time, I dipped my head forward and ran my lips across the bottom of his shaft, from base to tip, feeling his hot skin against my mouth.

"Fuck!" Mark cried out, his body stiffening. Back down I went, and this time I extended my soft, wet tongue, and once again I caressed him, licking his shaft, leaving a trail of my glistening slobber.

Mark shuddered again, and this time I felt his cock jolt against my lips, jerking in my grip. Now I ran my tongue up across his tip, watching as he jerked and shook. I drew circles with my tongue, running around and around the dome of his tip, coating it in a thick blanket of my drool.

"Mark, you taste delicious," I murmured. "Can I try one more thing?"

Mark gave only a pained grunt, his entire face red and sweaty as he shook it frantically. I leaned forward again, so my hot breath was on his cock, and once again I began to jerk him off, stroking from base to tip with my soft fingers.

"Can I suck your cock, Mark?" I whimpered. "Will you let me blow you?"

"Ah…please…Ashley, please…" He kept begging, refusing once again to answer, but this time I was going to wait. I was going to force him to answer me.

"Will you, Mark?" I repeated. "Will you please let me suck your cock?"

"Ah…I…"

I changed the question. "Do you want to be in my mouth?" I extended my tongue and gave him three quick kitty licks, light and teasing, wracking his body with another violent shudder.

He was silent, panting, struggling, his eyes full of distress as he stared down at me.

One more time. "Do you want me to suck your cock, Mark?"

At last, his reply came out as a strangled, desperate gasp: "Y…yes…"

My body radiated with lust and pride as I heard his resignation. I had won, he had given up, he was giving into his desire for me. I beamed sweetly up at him, wrapping my hand around the base of his meat. "Okay," I purred up at him. "If you want me to, then I will."

I leaned forward, staring at the tip of his pulsing meat, the tip still glistening with my drool. Mark was practically hyperventilating as he stared down at me, his face covered in sweat, his eyes pained and desperate. Gently I parted my lips, and with a soft sigh I eased him into my mouth, feeling his shaft press into my tongue.

"Ohhhh…." I could hear the relief oozing out of Mark as he groaned, and eagerly I took more of him in. His cock sank deeper into my mouth, the hot skin of his manhood sliding past my plump, wet lips and tongue. My mouth already felt full, he was so huge, pressing against the insides of my lightly puckered cheeks, spearing deep into my mouth. I opened my jaw wide as I pushed him further, feeling his girth stretch my lips wide as he plunged into the sheath of my mouth.

I ran my tongue up along the underside of his shaft, buried in my mouth, and he let out another loud groan as I began to lick hungrily at him. With a soft moan of my own, I began to gently bob myself back and forth on his meat, slurping and gulping noisily. My plump, wet lips were wrapped around his shaft as it plunged in and out, each time pressing and gliding against my tongue, piercing into my warm, eager mouth. I kept my hand wrapped around his base as I slurped, steadying him as I bobbed forward, easing him down with a loud smack of my lips.

"Ohhhh…" I felt Mark's hands sliding around the back of my neck, lightly gripping my long hair, cradling my head as I sucked at his meat. His hands were firm and strong, wrapped around my head, lightly urging me to take him even deeper. In response I gripped his bare thighs with both hands, using them to pull myself forward, rocking into his hips as his rod powered deep between my slobbery lips. His muscular legs were so big and my hands were so small – I felt like I was gripping a pair of tree trunks.

I was smacking and gurgling as I sucked him, his entire shaft glistening and dripping with slobber as it plunged in and out of my puckered mouth. More drool was now spilling out of my lips, starting to dribble down my chin in my enthusiasm. Each time I wanted to gulp him in further, pushing my lips down his rod, lapping eagerly at his meat with my tongue as if I could draw him in further. Now, as I slurped, I guided my amber eyes up at him. His face was still sweaty, but he was no longer panting. Instead, his breathing was steady as he stared down at me, his eyes wide and fixated on mine. He was staring down at his girlfriend's daughter; kneeling in front of him on the floor, my hair bundled up in his strong hands, the rest dangling down my back, swinging in rhythm as I rocked myself back and forth on his cock; a petite college student, half his age. My perky tits peeked out of my bra up at him, my bubble butt resting on my feet, also rocking slightly as I gulped him down. He seemed hypnotized by the sight of me, by his cock disappearing between my stretched, smacking lips, by my puppy dog eyes, staring back at him as I slurped.

"Ohhhh…yes…yes…" He was groaning over and over, like a soundtrack to my slurps and gurgles.

A wicked thought ran through my head, and I quickly popped him out of my mouth, raising his cock in my hand and lowering my head so I could lick at his shaft like an ice cream cone. His rod, now suspended above my face, was blanketed in my slobber, and a stream of it dribbled off the tip, splattering on my nose as I ran my tongue up and down his meat. I paused just long enough to say it:

"Does my mom suck your cock, too, Mark? Does Mom give you head like me?"

"Ohhhh fuck…" Mark's groan was pained and strangled, and for a moment I almost regretted my cruelty. He staggered slightly, unable to bring himself to pull away from my lapping tongue even though he desperately wanted to.

"This is wrong, Ashley…" he groaned, saying my name but talking mostly to myself. My mention of my mom was so merciless; it had returned him to reality, had reminded him of how wrong this was, how perverted and terrible he was in succumbing to me.

"It's okay, Mark," I cooed, between licks. "I won't tell her."

"Ahhh…oh God…this is wrong…"

I kept lapping at him, keeping him steady in my hand, running my tongue the full length of his meat, nosing him as I did it, feeling his shaft bounce up and down above my face. Teasing him was like a drug. I knew it was terrible, but I couldn't resist doing it over and over, even as he begged and pleaded.

"I bet she doesn't suck your cock, though, does she?" I said softly.

Mark groaned again in distress, refusing to answer.

"Or if she does…" I was now interspersing my teasing with my licking, running my tongue from the base of his shaft to the throbbing tip, and then talking only in the time it took me to return back to the bottom. "If she does…lick…I bet it's not as good…lick…as me…"

"Ashley…oh God…we have to stop…"

I ignored him. "She probably…lick…isn't as excited…lick…to do it. Lick. I know…lick…how to treat a cock." I paused for an extra long lick, flickering my tongue from side to side, covering the entire bottom half of his meat as I ran slowly, slowly up to the velvety tip. Then I stopped.

"I'm better than Mom, aren't I, Mark?" I purred at him.

"Damnett…Ashley!" His cry burst out of him, and for the first time, I saw frustrated anger flash through his face. All of this was too much for him; me teasing him, slurping on his cock even when he asked me to stop; him unable to resist me even though he knew he should; and now, finally, I was comparing myself to my mom, to his fiancé, even going so far as to say I was better than her.

With a frustrated growl, he grabbed hold of my hair with both hands, large fistfuls of my caramel curls. He wrenched me back from his cock, hard. For a minute, I thought he would shove me away and storm out, perhaps even come after me, and my eyes flashed with fright. But instead, he pulled me back up to eye-level with the tip of his meat, and with a dangerous, almost animalistic ferocity, he pushed me forward.