Love Mother, Love Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped in surprise as I felt his cock push against my lips, his powerful hands shoving me forward, and I just barely recovered in time to part them and let him once more spear deep into the cocoon of my mouth. This time he wasn't letting me bob back and forth – he was gripping me hard by the hair, growling and grunting as he pushed me forward, forcing me to gulp him down. I wasn't prepared, and I gagged on his length, feeling my throat convulse and drool spill out of my lips, pouring down my chin and dribbling onto my tits and thighs below.

"Damnett, Ashley…fuck…fuck…" I had finally tipped him over the edge, and in frustration – half at himself, half at me – he was now giving himself fully over to his lust for me, to the desire he had struggled to contain. My lips smacked and gurgled as I felt him plunge in and out of my mouth, and I moaned as I struggled to keep up, licking frantically at him, sucking as best as I could. His size was so dominating – he was stretching and stuffing my mouth full, making me choke on his girth.

But at the same time my body was pulsing with excited lust, bursting with pride and eagerness. I had done this to him, I told myself – I had changed him from a loyal, moral boyfriend into a lustful animal; I had teased him so mercilessly that he was now fucking my mouth with equal ruthlessness, punishing me for being so shameless, for seducing him even when he begged me not to. I felt my own lust building at the thought of it, at the way he was yanking me back and forth, making my hair flop across my flushed face, making me moan and whimper as I struggled to handle his meat drilling into my mouth.

I felt my hands once again raise to his thighs and grip him hard, my fingernails digging into his skin, and eagerly I plunged myself forward, giving in to his harsh fucking, happily letting him shove my face deep against his shaft. My lips smacked as I moaned, my drool poured down my own chin, dripping continuously onto my lap, running down his balls as well. I slurped and gurgled and whimpered noisily, relishing each thrust of his cock, feeling the hard skin throb against my soft lips and tongue.

My hands were tight on his legs, drawing me further, gulping him in hungrily; his hands were even tighter on the back of my head, shoving me forward like a ragdoll, powering his meat deep into my moaning, slobbery mouth. I could feel his lust, his frenzy, his animalism pulsing through his shaft, buried between my lips, and I responded with my own eagerness, slurping loudly, my moans begging him to plunge further and fiercer.

"Yes…yes…yes!" He was growling over and over as he stared down at me, watching me strain and whimper as I gulped in his pumping cock, watching my head and hair flop back and forth in his hands, my drool splattering off my chin in streams. My chest heaved as I panted, desperately trying to fit in breaths between his plunging, powering cock.

And then, there was a rumble downstairs. It was the garage door; my mother was home.

At once, Mark's grip loosened from my hair and fell down. In an instant, his animalism, his fierce, lustful wildness; all of it was gone. It was all replaced by a fear, realizing that we were barely a minute from being caught. "Shit!" he shouted. As I looked up at his face, I realized that he was about to bolt. No!!

I shook my head, feeling his cock press against the insides of my cheeks as I did it. I let out a loud moan, and gripping his thighs even harder, I pushed myself even deeper on his cock, spearing him far into my mouth, shoving him past my stretched lips and down my throat. Once again I gagged on his length, but I kept pushing forward, slurping and smacking and moaning, burying him deep in my mouth.

His cry was half-panicked, and his entire body jolted. "FUCK!! Oh God…Ashley, no…we have to stop…we have to…"

But I wouldn't listen. I knew what I wanted, and I was going to get it, even if my mom was home. Deep, so deep, I plunged his meat into my mouth, feeling him throb against my lips, licking hungrily, milking his cock like my life depended on it.

Downstairs, the door slammed, and I heard the click-clack of my mother's heels. "Hello?" she called out.

"No…no…" Mark whispered, but they were drowned out by my loud slurps and desperate whimpers. Drool gushed out of my lips, running in streams onto my bare thighs, some even pooling on the floor between my slim legs. My cheeks were rosy and flushed with effort, and my eyes were now teary as his shaft prodded again and again into my throat. But I suppressed my gag reflex as best as I could, and kept gulping and slurping.

"Mark?" I heard a loud clatter as my mom deposited the groceries on the kitchen table.

"Oh…ohh…fuck…" Mark's entire body was quivering as he whispered, and I realized that he wanted to shout out loud, that he was fighting to keep quiet. I knew what was next.

"Where is everyone?" my mom called out. I heard doors opening and shutting; she was looking through all the rooms downstairs.

I pushed extra deep with all my strength, and another gag ripped through my throat. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I slurped and moaned, my mouth stuffed to the brim with his throbbing shaft, my lips stretched and slobbery, my tongue pressed flat against the floor of my mouth by his sheer size. Mark was gasping desperately, his eyes as wide as saucers. I nodded at him, the motion rocking his buried cock up and down in my mouth, my teary eyes pleading. I know you're almost there! I was telling him silently. Do it now! Cum in my mouth!

That was all it took. Mark's hands returned to the back of my head, gripping me fiercely, and he let out a low, restrained growl – his entire body quaked with the effort of keeping it from growing into a shout. His cock swelled and bulged between my lips, throbbing as I slurped and gulped, so big that I thought it would split my mouth in two. Then, a second later, I felt it twitch and spasm, and a rush of warm, tangy cum spilled into my mouth. Even though I knew it was coming, I wasn't prepared, and as the second stream blasted across my tongue, I felt his jism overflow out of my lips, dribbling onto my drool-coated chin.

"Fuck…fuck…fuck…" he was whispering, and with each whisper another stream of cum powered into my mouth, spurting through his throbbing shaft, flooding my mouth with his seed. I swallowed frantically and hungrily, feeling his hot cum run down my throat into my stomach, even as I continued to slurp on his pulsing rod. More cum was coming, so much of it, still washing across my tongue, tangy and salty, filling my mouth and spilling onto my chin. A second time I swallowed, a full gulp of Mark's thick seed. Then a third time, struggling to keep up with his copious orgasm.

"Ohhh…fuck…" Mark whispered. His body was still quaking and his cock was still throbbing as he emptied himself in my mouth, pumping me full of his cum. One last twitch and spurt, shooting the thick seed on my tongue, and again I swallowed, immediately accepting his deposit. For one long, wonderful second, I kept him deep in my mouth, enjoying the feel of his hard cock in my mouth, letting him relish my lips wrapped around his shaft while he recovered from his orgasm.

"Mark? Ashley?" My mom's voice was nearer; she was standing at the foot of the stairs.

I quickly wrenched myself off him with a loud gurgle, letting go of his thighs, getting to my feet. At the same time, Mark hurriedly reached down for his jeans and boxers, wrenching them up to his waist, yanking the zipper up, buttoning them.

"Geez, where are you guys?" There were steps on the stairs; Mom was coming up. In only a few seconds, she would be in the upstairs hallway, able to see the light on in the laundry room. I quickly bolted out the door, in my bra and thong, and sprinted down the hall to my bedroom, closing the door.

My slobber from messily sucking Mark's cock had splattered all across my body; on my tits, my chin, my neck, and all across my thighs, in thin glistening streams. Mark's cum was coated on my lips, dripping down my chin too – too much of it for me to swallow at once. I grinned eagerly at my reflection in my bedroom mirror; a petite girl in a lacy bra and thong, her long hair tousled and messy from being grabbed by her mom's boyfriend, her chin messy and coated in his cum and her own drool

"Mark? Oh, there you are," I heard my mom saying out in the hallway. "For God's sake, I was calling for you downstairs forever. Were you up here the entire time?"

"Oh, yeah," Mark's voice was impressively steady, sounding completely normal. "I guess I couldn't hear you over the washing machine."

"Oh, okay." My mom readily accepted the excuse. "Where's Ashley? I want to tell her the good news!"

"Oh, um…" I could hear Mark pause as he thought. "Well, I think she's in her room…but you know, she might be asleep."

"Oh. Well I'll go check!" My mom chirped happily.

"Actually…" Mark started, but I could already hear my mom's heels clicking on the hallway outside. She knocked on the door just as I took a flying leap into my bed, yanking the blankets around me.

The door clicked open. "Ashley?" My mom's face peeked through the crack at the exact moment that I raised my hand to my mouth and chin, wiping away the glistening streams of my slobber and the unmistakable white droplets of Mark's cum.

"Oh, hi Mom!" I said, my hand still at my chin, carefully making sure I wiped up every trace of Mark's seed.

My mom laughed. "Drooling in your sleep again?"

I raised my hand to my lips, sucking silently, tasting the drops of Mark's cum, salty and thick, on my tongue. "Yeah, I guess so," I said sheepishly. The odor of his seed was still in my mouth and nose even as I smiled back at my mom, but I didn't swallow. I wanted to be tasting his cum the entire time I talked to her.

"Well, I didn't want to wake you, but since you're already up, I have some great news. Mark and I are engaged!"

"Really???" I replied, feigning surprise and excitement. "That's so awesome, Mom!"

"Yes, I'm so excited!" she said through the doorway. "Well, we can talk about it more in the morning, but I just couldn't wait to tell you. All right. Good night, Ashley."

"Night, Mom." The door clicked behind her, and I grinned eagerly to myself. Finally, I took my last gulp of Mark's cum, feeling it run down my throat. As I settled down to sleep, I could remember every part of it; the feel of his cock in my mouth, his hands on the back of my head, his torrents of thick seed, flooding and overflowing out of my whimpering lips. And his face, so desperate at first, unable to resist me, only to give in to his lust at the end, turning fierce and dark with his crazed desire for me. I wriggled in my bed in pride, thinking about it.

A few hours later, I woke up to the sound of pounding under me and a soft, muffled wailing; my mom's headboard banging against the wall once more, her shrieks and cries of lust as Mark pleasured her, pounding his cock into her cunt just as he plunged into my little mouth. Thump-thump-thump; over and over the bed slammed into the wall.

I grinned in the dark. You dog, Mark! You shoved your cock into my mouth, you let me suck you, and now you're fucking my mom! You're going to shoot your cum in both mother and daughter tonight! I giggled to myself as I rolled over and closed my eyes, falling asleep to wonderful dreams.

***

From then on, Mark did his best to stay away from me. He still loved my mom, and as much as he enjoyed watching me slurp on his meat, as much as he enjoyed pumping his cum into my stomach, I knew he also was too much of an upstanding guy to succumb easily to that again. But I was hooked. I wasn't going to give up that easily.

Since my mom still didn't know anything, he couldn't explain to her why he didn't want to spend time at our house without hurting her feelings. He would edge them away from eating dinner or spending the night at our home as much as possible, but he couldn't do it all the time without being suspicious. And every time he came over, I was there.

One night, while they sat at our table eating a candlelight dinner, I happened to come back from the gym, sweaty and glistening, my cheeks rosy and flushed just like that night in the laundry room, my slim little body clad only in a tight sports bra and a pair of bike shorts, tight around my firm butt, barely reaching the tops of my thighs. Or another night, while they snuggled together on the couch watching a movie, I pretended to go out for a night of clubbing with my girlfriends. I left in a short minidress, my perky tits peeking out of the V-neck top just like they did when I kneeled in front of him and gulped down his cock, the hem flopping up and down against my ass with each step I took in my knee-high boots, my hips swinging. But ten minutes later I came back in and announced my girls canceled on me, and so I watched the movie with them, seated in the chair next to the couch in my dress, pouting at my ruined night. My bare legs spread out from under my dress, and each time I crossed or uncrossed them, I knew that Mark was unable to stop himself from glancing over my mom's shoulder at the peeking triangle of my thong, clearly visible under the short hem.

Finally, it seemed he had enough. For two straight weeks, he managed to avoid being at our house at all. Then, on a Monday morning, my mom told me on her way out the door to work that Mark would be dropping something off for me.

"What is it?" I asked cheerfully, seated at the breakfast table in my pajamas.

"It's a bridesmaid dress," she said, picking up her briefcase. "I'm trying to decide on the design and I want to see how it looks on you."

"Okay. No problem."

"Thanks, honey. Oh, and be nice to Mark, by the way."

"Why?" I asked, nothing but innocence.

"He seems nervous around you, more so than before. I think he's worried about being your step-father."

I grinned to myself. "Yeah, probably."

"So just be kind to him, okay? Make him feel welcome. Let him know what you're like underneath."

I kept grinning. "You got it, Mom."

By the time Mark got to our house, I was already prepared. My outfit was carefully chosen; a checkered, frilled miniskirt that I had bought for a schoolgirl costume last Halloween; short and sexy, tight around my slim waist and just barely stretching past the bottom of my butt, flipping teasingly in the air with each step I took. I matched it with a pair of black heels, so my hips swayed back and forth as I walked, accenting the flop of the little skirt even more. On top I wore a tight-fitting white T-shirt, the material so sheer and stretched that it was practically see-through, hugging my petite figure, my perky tits straining against the fabric, so well-shaped in the tight blouse that I might as well have been topless. I couldn't help grinning in eager anticipation as I modeled my outfit in front of the mirror, twirling around, watching as the miniskirt rode up my ass in the reflection, revealing the thin strap of my thong. I was shamelessly slutty; as soon as Mark saw me he would know that I was putting on a show for him. But I didn't care. At this point it didn't matter.

I heard his car pulling in downstairs and quickly hurried down. I saw him before he saw me, wandering through the living room carefully holding the dress, peering around corners as if he was sneaking through someone else's house. I giggled and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi Mark!" I beamed.

He whirled around. "Oh…hi Ashley." Immediately I saw his gaze travel down my body, taking in the tight-fitting blouse, my chest thrust out at him, my petite figure on display. I had my hands on my slim hips as I grinned up at him, my little miniskirt barely reaching the tops of my thighs, the curve of my butt clearly outlined in the frilled fabric as I stood in my heels. My long hair dangled down my shoulders, topping off my tight-fitting outfit. I could see his face darkening as he took in the nubs of my nipples poking out of my shirt (I had decided to go braless), the slight shadow of the bottom of my ass poking out of my miniskirt. He was remembering the way my dainty figure looked in my bra and panties as I kneeled in front of him on the floor, slurping noisily on his meat, swallowing his cum, milking his cock to orgasm even after we heard my mom downstairs. I could see his lust reluctantly building in his eyes, even as he tried to resist it.

"Nice outfit," he said, staring down at the floor. "Going out?"

"Nope," I giggled, and I took a step closer to him, my heels clicking on the floor. "Just waiting for you."

He looked back up at my flirty response, his dark brown eyes staring right into my amber ones. I could see his gaze flickering down to my mouth, imagining the feel of my soft lips once more wrapped around his shaft. He wanted me, so badly – but he was still refusing to give in. He probably felt so terribly guilty; fucking his fiancé just hours after pumping his cum into her daughter's stomach. He was never going to succumb to that again, he was telling himself. I could feel a thrill running through my chest just thinking about it.

Mark cleared his throat, preparing to say something he had planned for a while. "Ashley," he said, taking a step back. "Look…" He was staring back down at the floor, as if he could only speak when he wasn't looking at me. "Your mother and I are very much in love. And I…what happened that one night, it…" Mark raised a hand to his forehead; he was sweating. "…it just can't happen again, all right? Please…as one adult to another, I'd like to request that we make sure it never happens again."

I nodded sweetly up at him. "Okay," I said, agreeing instantly. "I understand. It won't happen again."

My answer caught him off guard, and he stared at me blankly for a few seconds. Then he smiled. "Thank you, Ashley. I really appreciate it."

"So this is the dress, huh?" I said, taking it from him, changing the subject. "I guess I'll go try it on!"

"Oh…" he started. "Actually, you don't need to right now..."

But I was already gone. I trotted quickly out of the living room, my heels echoing on the floor, putting a little extra sway into my hips with each step. I could feel my miniskirt swishing against my thighs, and I knew Mark was watching me as I left. I walked into my mom's bedroom, leaving the door wide open, and stopped in front of the floor-length mirror. In the next second, I slipped off my blouse and miniskirt, tossing them both on the floor where they were obviously visible. I pulled the dress out of the bag; a typical fancy-shmancy dress, light green and regal, the skirt reaching down to my ankles with a knee-high slit going up one side. I gently stepped into it, making sure not to catch my heels on the fancy fabric, slipping it over my naked tits and slim shoulders. And then, when I was done, I trotted back out into the living room. I had half-hoped Mark would follow me into the bedroom, but he was still waiting in the living room, proper and courteous.

"Mind zipping me up?" I smiled innocently at him. Once again his eyes started to drift down my body, but this time he caught himself. For a moment he hesitated – he was reluctant to bring his hands close to my body.

"Oh come on, Mark!" I sighed. "I can't try it on without your help!"

Finally he nodded. "Sure…sure, of course." He stepped forward and reached out, expecting me to turn around. But instead, I headed back into my mom's bedroom, my heels still clacking. He had no choice but to follow.