Love Mother, Love Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark…w-wait…"

"You…bitch!" He growled out loud, cutting me off. I let out another gasp as he suddenly leaned forward, and I felt him swing around, now facing the bed. My body jolted as I felt my back press into my mother's bedspread. My hips were still pressed against his, his rock-hard shaft stuffed in my little cunt. My legs had instinctively wrapped around his to keep from dangling, and now, as he pushed my body flat on the bed, I felt him climb on top of me, towering over me, pressing in between my hips, spreading my legs wide. His face appeared, fierce, red, and enraged above me.

"You…little….whore!" He growled at me. Then, I felt his hands on the backs of my thighs, and in the same instant he had spread my legs wide, my high heels dangling in the air, my hips open and offered to him.

Then, as he pushed me down onto the bed, as he stretched my legs open, Mark grinded his hips deep into mine, and despite my fear, I let out a squeal of pleasure as I felt his cock once again pound into my cunt, his thrust even harder this time, aided by the full weight of his body, powering into me with the combined force of his lust and his anger.

I felt my back arch up off the bed and my hips buck upwards to meet his, as he began to pump into me with vicious strokes, slamming my petite body into the mattress.

"You…slut!" Now it was him that was talking, in low angry growls, while I listened, whimpering and squealing in lust. "You…did this on purpose!" His face was dark red with effort, sweating profusely, his eyes hard and dark as he stared down at me, trapped underneath him. "I know you did," he growled. "You wanted to seduce me…to make me cheat on your mom!"

I couldn't have responded even if I wanted to; Mark's thrusts were sending me thrashing back and forth on the bed, pounding so deep into me, filling every inch of my petite body with his powerful manhood. He was roughly ravishing my little pussy, drilling into her, sending me into wild convulsions of lust. Every ragged breath I could take was instantly shot back out in a desperate moan of pleasure: "Ohh! Ohhhh!!" It was all I could manage.

"You little slut…" he growled as he pumped into me, his own breathing ragged as well, his hands firm and painful on my slim thighs as he spread me even wider for him, powering deep into my twat as he spoke.

"Well…you got what you wanted!" He was shouting now, his voice a mix of frustration and animalistic desire. "Is this what you want, Ashley? Are you happy now, you slut??"

"Ohh…oooh…ohhhh!" My yelps echoed through the room, even as I stared back at him, watching his eyes bore into my flushed face.

"Are you happy now?" He repeated the question. His hips slammed into mine, driving my little body back and forth on the bed, making me writhe and buck in pleasure, my cunt stretched and stuffed to the brim. "I said…" he growled, "are you happy now, you slut???"

And then he bucked into me with all his strength, so hard and strong that I felt like his cock was spearing up to my chest, between my bouncing tits. His cock was so deep in me, plunged into my sopping pussy, filling her like she had never been filled before. My back arched sharply upwards and I threw out my hands, grabbing onto the blanket; I felt like I was going to burst with lust, and I desperately clawed at the bedspread, trying to find something to hold onto. I opened my mouth wide and thrust out a desperate response.

"Yes!!!" I screamed out. "Yes!...oh God, Mark…oh fuck…yes…yes…fuck me…please…yes!"

He only growled in response, and his extra-hard thrusts continued, slamming my petite body into the mattress with his strength, assaulting the coils underneath, violating my swollen twat. He had stopped talking, but I kept wailing out my answer, as if he was still repeated his question.

"Yes!" I cried out, again and again. "Yes! Yes! Oh FUCK, Mark, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

My body was stretched out on the bed, writhing and flailing, bucking helplessly up at Mark, eagerly accepting each of his jackhammer strokes, wailing out my pleasure each time he drove the full length of his cock into my dripping pussy. The bridemaid's dress was still wrapped helplessly around my waist, the rest of it bunched uselessly below my hips as Mark pounded into me. His hands were still on my thighs, thrusting my legs up in the air, and now they were swinging back and forth in the air with his vicious pumps and my frantic thrashing. I could see the straps of my heels flopping back and forth on my ankles, clinging desperately to my swinging feet for dear life. My hands tightened around the bedspread, clasping handfuls of the blanket.

And then I heard it; Thump-thump-thump! Mark's powerful strokes were slamming the headboard into the wall, and now it was banging rhythmically, just as I had heard it so many times before, just as it banged whenever Mark fucked my mother. Thump-thump-thump! It was louder now that it was me on the bed, and faster too – his powerful thrusts were deeper and harder than when he fucked Mom. Thump-thump-thump!

My body quivered and trembled and thrashed on the blanket, unable to contain its lust. All I could think about now was the thumping headboard, and the fact that it sounded just like when Mark fucked Mom. This is exactly where Mark fucks my mother…just like this…he makes her scream just like me…he slams the bed into the wall just like now… He's fucking us both the same way…mother and daughter…pounding into both of our twats…

"Ohhhhhh!!!!! Yessss, Mark, YES!!!" My body surged desperately upwards into his, rocking frantically against his hips, drawing in his cock, my pussy begging for more. I could feel every muscle in my petite body quivering, my whole body hungry for Mark's cock. Thump-thump-thump, the bed slammed against the wall.

"Ah…ah…ah!!!" My breathing grew shorter and shorter, and my body grew rigid. My hips were like a jackhammer, slamming again and again against Mark's powerful body, gulping his cock into my sopping pussy. Mark let out a loud, ragged groan.

"Do you want my cum now, you slut??" He groaned, panting, his chest heaving, his hips still driving into me, making the bed creak and rock. He had changed completely; he was a monster, raging and yelling at me, insulting me. My teasing had pushed him over the edge. "Do you want my load in your pussy??"

"YES!" I shouted back. "Cum in me, Mark, yes!"

"Beg for it, you whore! Beg for my cum!"

"Please, Mark!" I wailed, my hips thrashing, my mouth open wide. "Please cum in me! Oh please, Mark…please cum, please!"

"Beg more, you slut! Tell me how much you want it!"

Suddenly, it was Mark that was teasing me, and me that was begging and pleading. We were reversed; I wanted him now, and he knew it, and just like I had done with him, he was now milking my desire for all its worth – he was teasing me mercilessly. And I loved every second of it.

"Oh GOD, Mark, I need your cum so badly! Shoot it into my pussy! Please, Mark, please! Cum! Hurry! Cum!"

His hands left my thighs and suddenly wrapped hard around my waist once more, yanking me towards him, plunging his meat balls-deep in my cunt. He was so deep inside of me, piercing into my quivering body, and now I felt his weight pushing me down on the bed, his hands tight on my slim waist, his fingers nearly encircling all the way around my slender figure as he stuffed me full.

"Fuck," he growled. "Oh fuck, Ashley, fuck…"

I felt his cock begin to swell and pulsate, building with his lust, ready to explode. With a loud cry, I let go of the blanket and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling myself into him, my hips still gyrating wildly against his, grinding against his body, relishing the full length of his meat throbbing and rocking inside of my little cunt. "Please, please…" I whimpered desperately in his ear…

Then his cum shot forward, flooding my swollen twat, and at once my body jolted at the feeling of his warm seed inside of me. His cock spasmed and pulsed, shooting jet after jet of his cum, pumping his load deep into my cunt. His cry was fierce and loud, and I felt my body bucking upwards, my trembling arms lifting myself off the bed, my legs wrapping around his waist. I closed my eyes as his cum filled me, washed over me, and with it came a surge of hot pleasure the ravished every part of my quivering skin.

"Ohhhh Mark!" My own orgasm thrust through me just like his cock, one blast of pleasure after another, and my entire body was shaking with the impact, wrapped tightly around him, my hands hard on his neck, my legs snug around his waist, my tits pressed into his chest. He was still powering rhythmically into my shuddering hips, and even still his cock was spasming, thrusting his seed into my pussy, filling me with his endless cum.

"Ahhh...Ashley!!"

Together the two of us bucked and writhed on my mom's bed, him pressing down on me as I eagerly hugged him, bringing myself into him, eagerly taking every inch of his cock and every drop of his cum. We moaned and cried out each other's names as we shuddered in our orgasms together. His cock swelled and pumped its seed even as my pussy convulsed on his shaft, so that he felt even larger than before, a massive tool spearing into my tiny cunt. Mark was filling every inch of me, his cum was flooding my entire body. My mom's boyfriend, fucking me just like he fucked Mom, making the same groans, making the bed thump against the wall just like with her, and now he had pumped his seed into both of us.

At last, I felt Mark slowly rising, lifting his heaving body off of mine. I released him as he did it, gently unwrapping my legs from his waist, letting go of his neck. His cock was still balls-deep in my twat, and now he let out a low, satisfied moan as he gently pulled out, the shaft sliding across the lips of my swollen pussy. Gently, happily, glowing in response to my orgasm, I stretched back out across the bed, my arms and legs wide, grinning up at him.

He stared back down at me, his eyes glazed with desire, his face flushed with satisfaction; he was also enjoying the aftermath of his orgasm. For a moment we stayed like this, my eyes glittering happily up at him, his piercing down at me, thick with passion. Then, only a second later, he rolled off of me, collapsing on the bed. "Holy…fuck…" Then he rolled off the bed and disappeared into Mom's bathroom, closing the door.

I slowly struggled to a sitting position, barely able to summon the energy to do it. I looked down, and let out a half-gasp, half-giggle. A white, thick stream of cum had started to leak out of my swollen pussy. Now, as I watched, Mark's copious load dribbled out of my cunt and down onto the fabric of the bridesmaid dress still wrapped around my waist - just a few droplets of his cum, staining the dress I would wear at Mom's wedding with the seed of her husband-to-be.

I let out a thrilled laugh as I looked up at the mirror across the room. My petite figure was seated in the middle of the bed, my perky tits poking back at me, my heels still on my feet, my legs curled over the heaped fabric of the dress. My hair was tousled and messy, and my entire face was flushed sweaty. Around my waist, I could see deeper red marks where Mark had gripped me hard. I suddenly realized that, even in the mirror, I could see the glistening white stream of Mark's cum on my twat, and the tiny droplets on the dress.

I let out a happy sigh as I flopped back down on the bed, grinning at the ceiling. This was the same place that my mom fucked Mark, the same bed, the same room. He groaned and bucked into me just like he bucked into her, filling both of us with his cum, and I moaned and whimpered just like her as I eagerly accepted it. Ecstatic and exhausted, I rolled onto my side, sighed again happily, and fell asleep.

***

Mark and I never had another chance like that afternoon. He had finally learned his lesson, and he flat-out refused to enter our house unless my mother was with him or I was gone. By then it was August, and only a couple weeks later I left for college again. I had barely settled into my new dorm room when I got a call from my mom. Mark had called off the wedding. He said that he felt their relationship just wasn't right, that there were "circumstances beyond both of their control."

Of course, by then I had completely gotten over being mad at my mom; the reason in the first place that I had sought revenge. I never told her the real reason why Mark left her, and I never saw Mark after that summer. I heard he moved away a few months later, and started his own successful construction business somewhere in Nevada or Utah.

And don't worry about my mom, either. Barely a year after Mark left, she met another guy, a teacher at a high school, and they just announced that they've scheduled their wedding for next May. Just in case you were wondering, Mom's new fiancé isn't my type. He's a little too bulky around the chest and shoulders. I like my men muscular, but more lean and sleek – like his younger brother, who lives in New Jersey. Someday, if my mom or my step-dad and I ever have another huge argument, I might find myself on a road trip through New Jersey when my car breaks down, and I'll call my step-uncle, cold and frightened and asking to spend the night with him, or maybe even two…

…Just kidding.