Love Never Begs Pt. 03

Story Info
The lovers get interrupted with a bitter consequence.
2.8k words
4.79
4.9k
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was returning to the mess after a visit to the nearby market. I had packed some food for Sarla and me to have for lunch and dinner. Sarla was all by herself in the mess and so I quickly paced back. As soon as I entered the mess I could sense something was wrong. The door was ajar and I could hear a familiar female voice coming from my room. It was Rekha, the maid. She seemed to be angry and was talking very harshly to Sarla. As I entered my room Rekha looked at me and said, "Why are you being so careless Pinky? You left the front door open and see a thief has come into the mess. Thank God I came here otherwise she would have stolen your belongings away."

I looked towards Sarla, she was sitting on the chair in tears. She said, "Pinky please explain it to her, I am not a thief."

I said, "Rekha Didi, Sarla is not a thief, in fact it was me who allowed her to stay here. Tell me one thing you left for the day isn't it? Why did you come back?"

Rekha looked towards me and suddenly an evil grin appeared in her face. She said, "My little girl, when I visited you first I saw the dirty and smelly blanket kept in the verandah along with a torn out saree. I knew someone else was here with you. But when you said nothing of anyone staying here with you, I grew suspicious. I used the wall on the side of the house and peeped through the half open window in the room adjacent to yours. Oh and what I saw! Pure love making session between you and this bitch. I have even clicked images and videos. Have a look."

My face turned red on hearing the maid's words. I was really pissed on this woman. But I had myself to blame for not checking the windows of the next room. I had completely forgotten about that room which had a direct view to my room. Rekha showed me her mobile. It had dozens of pictures of Sarla and me in different sex positions. And when she played the video, it was me licking Sarla's underarms and pussy. Sarla was sobbing in distress and I was feeling very sad as well.

Rekha came closer to me, the forty year old dark skinned, curvy and big breasted maid said, "Pinky if you can make love to a beggar like this bitch, why didn't you reciprocate my advances? I also wanted to make love to you on previous occasions, don't you remember? I desperately wanted to kiss your beautiful pink lips, to enjoy your milky white body, but you never paid any heed to me. At that time I thought you didn't want to make love to a low class, tribal maid like me. But now you are fucking a filthy beggar woman like her."

Her words made me furious and I lashed out at her, "Hey don't you dare compare yourself with Sarla. You were just interested in physical sex that's all. I know you have had plenty of sex sessions with a few of my hostelmates behind Anjali aunty's back. You want nothing but a crazy physical sex. My relationship with Sarla is of true love, which a person like you won't ever understand. And never call Sarla a bitch, I won't tolerate that. Now that you know everything, tell me what will it take to keep your mouth shut?"

Rekha broke into laughter upon hearing my words. She said, "True love is it? If it's true love why are you hiding her from everyone? When I visited you earlier why did you hide her? I was suspicious the moment you didn't let me enter the kitchen. So, now that you want to play it your way let it be. Dear Pinky I don't think a student like you can pay me enough money. So, if you want me to keep my mouth shut you need to please my desires. I have always craved your creamy white body, your beauty mesmerizes me. I have dreamt of having you in between my thighs licking my pussy to an orgasm. And now you are going to do exactly that."

I felt like striking the maid with my hand, such deep anger came upon me. But she had seen me with Sarla in a compromising position and I can't let that get out yet. I was still a student and if the word got out my reputation in the college would be hampered and it would affect my career. So, I decided to play it according to Rekha's wish.

I said, "This is just for once and you give me your word that nobody will know about Sarla and me."

Rekha smiled and said, "Yes of course Pinky. Now let's go to the adjacent room quickly. I am all worked up by your words. I really want you to make me cum."

Sarla was sobbing and I helped her to the bed. I held her hands and said, "Trust me everything will be alright. I would never let any harm happen to you."

Sarla stopped sobbing and caressed my cheek with the palm of her hand. I kissed her lips and went to the next room where Rekha had already stripped down to her lingerie. I closed that half open window to the outside. Rekha laughed and said, "Very careful of you I must say. Now get rid of your clothes too princess."

Rekha was wearing a black bra and panty, she quickly took them off and was standing before me, stark naked. She had a dark, curvy body. Her boobs were quite big and just like any other tribal woman in our area, she had a hairy body. As I took off my own clothes I couldn't help but notice the hair in her cunt, it was a place I knew would soon be near my mouth. Rekha after her husband's death had only a thing for young girls. Being a maid in a girls' hostel she had access to many girls whom she had seduced over the course of years for sex. She had tried to seduce me earlier but I didn't pay any heed to her. But today as fate has it, I needed to have sex with her. I was angry at my own helplessness but also knew little could I do about it.

Rekha's eyes examined my naked body and said, "Oh God such a beauty you are Pinky. I absolutely love your body. Let's not wait any longer, come to me."

I went near her and Rekha madly kissed my lips. Her pouty, dark lips were hungrily pressing against my pink ones and although I regretted it I kept my lips pressed to her. The maid, after kissing for some time, suddenly broke the kiss and looked towards me.

"Yuck! Is this the way you kiss? Just pressing the lips. Don't be so hopeless. Part your lips. Give me some access inside. Or you know the consequences." Rekha said.

This was some kind of blackmail going on, my mind rebelled. But the situation was not in my favour and I decided to play along. I parted my lips and let Rekha's slippery tongue in. I instinctively sucked her tongue, thereby allowing free flow of saliva. The dark maid purred in satisfaction. We french kissed for some time and then without breaking the kiss we went to the bed. Rekha was on my top and I had to endure her full weight on my body. We were kissing with loud slurping noises that I guessed were easily audible to Sarla in the next room.

Rekha broke the kiss and moved a little up and brought her huge boobs near my face. She rubbed her boobs on my face for some time and then made me suck her tits. All the time she moaned in pleasure as she felt my lips closing on her boobs. Rekha didn't allow me to switch on the fan in the room and soon due to the heat both of us were sweaty. Rekha, being a fatty person, was sweating profusely and I could feel her body reeking of sweaty odour.

Rekha after some time dismounted my body and said, "I have seen you lick that beggar's underarms. Now I want a similar treatment. Lick my pits now."

I couldn't believe my ears and I wanted to give her an angry reply but before I could react Rekha had pressed her right armpit on my mouth. I could only manage a grunting sound as the sweaty and hairy underarm of the maid was placed on my mouth. It was stinking of sweat but once again instinctively my tongue was out, licking the maid's pit.

"Mmmm. I knew there was a slut in you. I love it when you lick my pits. Go on keep licking slut." Rekha was murmuring with her eyes closed as she felt my tongue flicking her underarm.

But I wasn't a slut, my mind rebelled. I was only doing this to save my relationship with Sarla. But I was licking the maid's sweaty underarm without pause, that was also true. It was only a robotic act I said to myself. But then why was my pussy wet? My mind asked me back.

I slowly traced the sweat on Rekha's underarm with my tongue. The tangy, salty taste mixed with the pungent odour was not much different than that of Sarla, instead due to better hygiene in Rekha's case, it was slightly better. Rekha kept moaning as I now gnawed at her underarm, pulling some hair in my mouth. Then my tongue was moving on her underarm, in horizontal, vertical or diagonal strokes, my saliva mixing with her sweat. She didn't ask me to do so, and I was surprised why I did it by myself. I was actually slobbering on her underarm.

Rekha repeated the act with her other underarm too. She was satisfied with my licking and finally after releasing my mouth from her underarm she said, "That was great slut. You are the first to lick my underarms. All the girls in this hostel I had sex with, nobody ever has done that to me. You are a special slut I must say."

The mature maid continued to address me as slut which made me very angry inside, but I decided not to press on with that fact. Rekha played with my boobs for some time and then said, "Time to worship my foot slut."

I sprang up on the bed and said, "No way I am going to take your foot in my mouth. Give me your pussy I will make you cum and put an end to it then."

Rekha smiled and said, "Actually I was not thinking of putting my foot in your mouth but a massage from you on the feet instead. But now you have given me a great idea. And listen you slut today I have the upper hand on you, all this is happening according to my whims, you don't call the shots, I do. So, don't tell me what to do or when to do."

Rekha pushed me down on the bed and while standing beside me rubbed the toes of her right foot on my mouth. Once again on instinct I opened my mouth and the maid slid in her toes, all five of them in my mouth. "Come on you slut I know you like it. Lick it, suck it." She murmured.

I sucked on the dark toes of the maid, my tongue going in between the spaces between, my saliva coating on the toes in the process. Rekha with her eyes closed was moaning abuse on me as she felt my tongue sucking and licking her foot. After some time she changed her foot and made me worship her left foot too. I had to even lick below the feet as well. All these depraved activities were actually turning me on and I was really surprised why such a thing was happening to me.

Rekha sat down beside me and pulled my face up near her. I thought she was going for a kiss but instead of kissing she parted my lips and spat on me! "What the hell?" I exclaimed in disgust.

Rekha with a grin said, "Your filthy mouth has been in places, slut, I can't kiss you any more. But your tongue has been very good till now. So, I want to see how good your tongue will be in my ass!"

"Don't even dare to think so bitch." I said, fuming with anger.

Rekha's expressions changed and she caught me by my hair. "Don't you dare call me a bitch, you slut. Today I own you. You do whatever I say. If not you would be punished. And I will make Sarla's life a hell. I hope you understand."

As soon as she mentioned Sarla all my protests subsided. I felt powerless and nodded my head in affirmation. Rekha said, "That's better. Now come over here and worship my ass. Mind that you have to do a good job, you have to be convincing."

I really wanted to perform well, just for the sake of Sarla. So, as Rekha stood by supporting herself against the wall I readily knelt behind her. The big black buttocks were right before my eyes and were glistening with sweat. Without wasting any time I started to plant kisses on the ass cheeks. The mature maid moaned as she felt my lips touch her ass. I slowly kissed and licked the maid's ass, a new kind of smell engulfing my senses. I was no longer feeling it to be depraved while doing so, maybe my reasoning strength was gone. I hungrily kissed the big buttocks right to left, up and down. Rekha's moans only increased with time and she was calling me various names.

I started lapping now on the dark ass of the maid, and involuntarily Rekha spread her legs a bit, the crevice of her buttocks in my view. I licked up and down in the crevice, tasting a new, pungent taste with an earthy smell. Rekha while moaning spread her asscheeks and cried, "Lick my asshole you slut. Do it."

I was slipping my tongue in the exposed asshole, my mind still completely blank, I was tasting and smelling something that I would have withdrawn from long ago, but instead I was going strong in licking the maid's asshole. I licked, and tasted, and slid my tongue around her asshole, while I used my fingers to rub Rekha's pussy in the front. Slowly my fingers were going in and out of Rekha's pussy as my tongue was doing the same in her asshole. My nose was sniffing and my tongue was tasting everything Rekha's asshole had to offer.

Rekha's moans were so loud that I felt like our neighborhood people might have heard her. My fingers moving in and out were slippery and sticky because of her cum, while my tongue was now glued to her asshole. Rekha suddenly turned around and held my face to move towards her cunt. "Make me cum." She squealed.

While holding my cheeks by her palms she rubbed her cunt on my mouth and my tongue kept on licking her pussy. The pubic hair was tickling my face but I didn't stop even for a second and lapped at the maid's hairy pussy. Soon it was too much for Rekha to take and she met her orgasm. I tasted her entire cum that she squirted in my mouth. She was breathless and sat down on the floor beside me.

*Oh that was a wonderful fuck I must say, you are so talented Pinky. Oh God I am so jealous of Sarla now. She gets this beautiful girl to love and worship her and for me it's just a one time affair? Sarla is one fucking lucky woman." Rekha was speaking non-stop like a drunk woman. I wiped my face off the cum and stood up to wear my clothes. I said, "Now that you have got what you wanted, I hope you won't tell anyone about Sarla and also delete those photos and videos. I am going to leave for my hometown tomorrow and will take Sarla with me. She stays with me, I love her and I will protect her. Always."

Rekha winked at me and said, "Ok a deal is a deal. Here is my phone you may delete them yourselves. By the way I have a suggestion. Why don't you keep Sarla in my house? You know I live all alone and she can stay there without any problem. You can make visits to her and have your private time with her easily. Of course, you have to pay for her food and other expenses."

"I will think about it, for now Sarla goes with me to my hometown. Now if you please leave, Sarla must be hungry. I will feed her." I replied after having deleted all the photos and video. Rekha wore her clothes and left the mess.