Love of a Good Woman

Story Info
She's the only one I dream about.
3.7k words
4.23
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness was their best friend. They weren't abundant enough in numbers to make a move in the light of day. They had to wait for darkness to cover their attacks. Screaming out to a God, they shoot blindly into the night. Just like that I'm hit. Once. Twice. Three times. One pierces my protective gear and lodges into my chest. I fall to the floor and bleed. I can do nothing else. With the familiar sound of fire I hope that my friends aren't getting hit as well. They say I laid on the floor bleeding for an hour before the fight was over. This other guy who transferred from another unit wasn't as lucky. I am still alive.

The alarm clock rung and woke me from my dream. Turning over and groaning, I was going over the bad dream in my head. They were very common in my life. I lazily got up from bed and walked in the direction of the shower. My hand slid back and forth over my cheek while I wondered if I should shave. I didn't really have the time and she liked me unshaven anyways. I had a date with Jasmine tonight. Getting through the day was going to be hard. I jumped in the shower and then made breakfast. My phone rang and Jasmine's name came up across the caller ID. I grinned, her name sent a single shiver down my spine.

We had been dating for over a year now. She asked me out at first. From the beginning, we knew it was something more than the casual relationship. She was my rock and I was hers too. Her voice sounded out through the speaker on the phone, the soft tone putting me at ease while making my cock twitch. "Just pick me up at work. I feel better with you walking me through that parking lot. It could be dangerous without you." I could tell she was smiling on the other end. She had an amazing smile. I'd go to any length to see it.

"I have it all worked out. All you have to do is show up.. and since I'm picking you up, you don't even have to worry about that. I love you, and incase I can't find the words to tell you tonight, you're beautiful."

Jasmine chuckled in near disbelief and told me she loved me. I knew since we met that Jasmine didn't think she was beautiful. She recognized that she had ample breasts and ass that could attract men but she didn't find herself beautiful. It was my mission in life to convince her otherwise. My face grew more serious when I remembered that I'd be late for a meeting with my co-worker if I didn't hurry. I ran out the door of my apartment building and jumped into my shiny Red Corvette, wishing it worked as good as it looked. The engine started without a problem. It must just be my day. My co-worker was a very odd guy. I knew I'd have to get through a day of working with him if I'd have any chance of spending the night with Jasmine.

Mark had worked there a few more years than I had. We had to go over some files at his apartment. He had a reputation for being a little weird and I understood why the second I walked into his apartment. His apartment door opened on the second knock. Mark waved me into his apartment. I couldn't help but take note the ten old computers stacked in the corner, the boxes filling up the space under his tables, and the loud music every time I walk in here. My daily dose of Five For Fighting. "We finally got those old documents through the city. This is priceless! I've been sitting on a goldmine here waiting to tell you." He shouted out from the kitchen.

I sat back in the awkwardly placed lounge chair, "One for the good guys. Let's see them."

Mark sat down across from me with a packet of papers, "What's the perfect song to look at them with?"

"I don't know, Mark. Just bring the papers over here."

"Something by Coldplay maybe?" He shot back at me. Before I answered, he got up and ran over the computer, typed something in and a Coldplay tune filled the room. I flipped open my phone and checked for any messages from Jasmine, briefly going over the pictures I had of her stored in my phone. As soon as the Coldplay song ended we were able to get some work done. The hours passed and it was already 4 pm when we took a break. After being at it for so long, we decided to leave things there for the day. I jumped in my car and it started up without problem again. Thanking my lucky stars I drove off in the direction of Eric's apartment. I didn't get much time to hang with the guys anymore. I would trade the time I had to be with Jasmine instead just the same. They were just the friends you pick up in kindergarten and they never leave.

I walked in unannounced to Eric and Kevin throwing the couch on it's side. "What's up with the couch?" I asked though given a minute I could probably have figured out what was going on, knowing them.

Half of Eric's body was hidden inside a hole in the couch, I knew they must be looking for something. Kevin took a moment and looked over at me, "Remember that nickel Eric found fourth grade? The one from 1944. We wanna find it." He went back to searching around the room.

The saddest part was that I did vaguely remember the nickel. Looking over the room, I didn't see any change. "When was the last time you had this thing?" I took a seat on the overturned couch.

"Tenth grade. But I know it was in this box I brought here.. but it's not there." Eric answered, his voice coming out muffled with his head in the couch.

"Finding a nickel in this mess sounds a little hopeless. If you're serious about finding it, hire a cleaning service and offer a $10 tip if they find it." I stated matter-of-factly.

Both Eric and Kevin stopped what they were doing and looked at me, Eric spoke first, "How can you say that? This is our nickel. It's our responsibility. With your help, we'll find this nickel!"

"It won't take long to find it with three people. You won't miss anything tonight." They both lit up knowing about my date tonight. Pretty soon we were throwing chairs around the apartment and tipping his desk over. We had torn apart his apartment by the time I checked my watch. It was 6. There was an hour to go home and get cleaned up then pick Jasmine up. We hadn't found the nickel yet but that was the furthest thing from my mind at this point. I excused myself from the mess and left. The car actually started without a problem! Tonight must be meant to be. I drove off in the direction of home to get ready.

Washing my face and changing shirts didn't take as long as I expected. I might actually be early. The Corvette started up easily and there I was on my way to pick up my girlfriend. That was before the engine started sputtering. The fear hit me. I didn't want to be late to pick her up! I hurriedly got out of the car and checked the troublesome spark plugs. I fiddled around with the wires and tried the engine again. I checked my watch and ten minutes had passed already. It was 6:30 pm now and a half hour drive to pick Jasmine up for our 7 pm date. Shit. I should call a tow truck and take a cab. The time ticked away as I continued attempting to start the car. The engine finally started up without fail and I sighed with relief. Checking my watch, it was already 7! I was late no matter what.

Speeding towards Jasmine's work, I checked myself in the mirror, convincing myself that rugged was handsome. I was a half hour late but I knew she would understand. There she was. Sitting at her desk looking around the room expectantly. I started my long walk of shame for being the boyfriend who can't get there on time. She smiled broadly, "It's a little late, isn't it?"

"It was the car and I should have taken a cab. I'm sorry I'm late. We missed the reservations I made for tonight." I offered her my sad eyes.

"Well now I don't know if I want to go anywhere with you." She stuck her tongue out at me.

She got up from her desk and I smiled, wrapping my arms around her. We embraced for a long moment. I never could get used to her scent. It was perfectly feminine. Subtle enough to not be abrasive but strong enough to envelop me. She started kissing my neck right there in her office. "You had it all worked out. Now what are we going to do?" She asked me inbetween multiple kisses.

"Let me take you back to my apartment. I'll cook dinner. It'll be even better than going out."

She nodded approvingly and grabbed her bag. We walked out arm in arm. The Corvette started up without much trouble and we were on our way back to my apartment. I stole glances at her in the seat next to me. She looked out the window and then back at me, a hint of lipstick coloring her kissable lips. She was wearing a nice black blouse and matching black skirt. "Do you know how much I love you?" I broke the silence.

She looked over at me for a moment, "How much?"

I struggled to think of some comparison that would do the love I felt for her justice. "I don't really know how to translate it into words. All I know is, my eyes blink and my heart beats, even if I can't explain it. Your love is as essential to me as my heart beating." She smiled sweetly at the comment.

"What'd you do today?" She asked.

Memories of the day flooded through my head, From working with Mark to searching for nickels with Eric and Kevin. Those are the kind of things girls just don't understand! "Got some work done and saw some friends. Not much." I muttered. The conversation quickly turned to world events. I had to remember to keep my eyes on the road, it was easy to get lost in watching her lips as she talked. We made it to my apartment and sat down on the couch, still talking. I put the television on and told her I'd make a quick dinner. Walking into the kitchen, I had no idea what to make. I pulled apart the freezer looking for something suitable for tonight. Jasmine popped her head in the kitchen and looked in on what I was making. I settled on soup and something from the freezer. It was all cooking fast now, I didn't want to waste the whole night making food.

Jasmine walked in the kitchen and asked if she could help out with anything. I was happy to tell her that dinner was just about done. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into my body. Her hand came up between our bodies and rubbed my chest affectionately. I kissed first the top of her head and then her lips. She returned the kiss and we became more passionate. I pushed her up against the fridge and continued our kissing frenzy. She moved to give me better access to her body. "Jasmine.. I love you so much - " She covered my lips with hers and I started fondling her breasts.

"Mmmm.." She moaned into my mouth. My hands ran all over her body. My erection kept telling me that tonight was the night. I pulled my mouth off of hers for a moment and stared down at her, "Do you think maybe tonight we could take things further?... I've wanted you so long. I'd never do anything to hurt you or us..."

"I want to. I want it badly too. So badly." She paused to kiss me again, drawing me closer to her. "I can't keep fighting this." She smiled, rubbing her lips against mine.

I lifted her up in my arms, looping my arm around her legs and carried her off to my bedroom. We were both breathing heavily by the time I laid her down on the bed. She caressed my cheek while I kissed up from her chest to her soft lips. Her hand moved down my stomach and gripped the bulge in my pants. I was laying on top of her now and laying a million kisses on her neck. She rubbed my hard on, "Mmmm.. you're hard. What's making you hard Damien?" She asked, knowing the answer already.

I took my mouth off her neck, admiring the red mark where my lips had been, "You are. You're so sexy.. and beautiful too." I kissed her lips again. And again. My fingers began to unbutton her blouse. I had seen her breasts a few times and they were spectacular. Big and soft with long brown nipples. She worked my shirt off over my head. We worked together at taking our clothes off. She lifted her back off the bed so I could undo her bra. My tongue pushed into her mouth, chasing her tongue. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. They overflowed my hands. Her hands worked the boxer shorts off my lower body, revealing my manhood to her hungry eyes.

It was the first time Jasmine had seen it. She had touched it through my pants a couple times but that was it. Her hand shot out and started rubbing it. I pulled on her nipple and she moaned. Her nipple hardened even more once I got it in my mouth, pushing my tongue against it. Her moans urged me on as my teeth bit down on her nipple. Her hand was now pumping up and down on my cock furiously. I moved off her nipple and pushed my dick up to her pussy lips. "Go slow.." She cautioned.

The tip of my penis pressed into her tight hole as I slowly pushed forward on top of her. It was a tight fit for my six inch girth. Both my cock and her pussy were providing the necesarry lubricant. Jasmine wrapped her legs around my butt and pulled me down closer to her. "You're so tight. You feel so good." I told her while my penis finally bottomed out inside in. My cock slowly pushed in and out of her pussy, getting used to the feeling. Jasmine pulled my face down to hers and we shared a long kiss while my cock slid into her. We fell into a agonizingly slow rhythm before I picked up the pace, thrusting my cock as deep into Jasmine as I could. The bed shook with my mighty thrusts.

She grabbed hold of me, trying to keep her balance with my cock slamming in and out of her. Jasmine pushed her body up to meet me. I gripped her breasts and started a string of short, fast strokes into her. Leaning over, we kissed passionately, she bit down on my bottom lip with one hard thrust. Before I knew it, her body tensed up. Jasmine's pussy walls clenched my cock. She held my cock deep inside her and screamed out, "DAMIEN!!!"

I pulled and twisted her breasts, keeping my cock buried inside her. Her body was going wild, she pulled and grabbed at me too. I rode out her orgasm and started hammering my cock into her tight hole again. The burning feeling in my balls kept me pounding her hard. She held my face down against her breasts, still writhing in orgasm. Her juices made it much easier to thrust into her. I couldn't hold back my cum any longer. I mashed my lips on Jasmine's and gave one last loaded thrust. I exploded inside her body. I had finally made love with my girlfriend. We continued kissing and staring at each others bodies. "Any good?" A grin across my face.

"Yes!" She screamed back at me, "That was great, amazing and any other word I can think of! I love you Damien." She exclaimed.

"I love you too, Jasmine." I looked over our sweaty bodies and asked, "You're happy, right?"

"Mmmhmm. Damien.. Is it always going to be like this? Are we always going to be happy?" She whispered the last words.

"We're always gunna be happy together. I want to spend my life with you. I'm going to love you even more when we're old and gray. You'll be a lovely older lady and I'll be your puttering but adoring old man. We'll know each other in and out by then. There'll still be things to teach one another though. We can get away with anything at that age. Like bashing into other cars on the road and sneaking kisses in the grocery store."

She smiled and concentrated her eyes on my chest, continuing my thought, "We'll dance to our bedroom every night. Our kids will think we're crazy. And they'll think every kid's parents love each other as we do."

I kissed her forehead, "It can only get better."

"Promise?" She asked

"Yeah, I promise." I laid back and Jasmine laid her head against my chest. She fell off to sleep. My hands played with her hair while I listened for each breath she took. We laid like that for a long time. I got up slowly, trying not to wake her. I laid her back on a pillow where my chest had been. Lazily walking into the kitchen, I looked around for a snack. Something with protein would serve me well. I mixed up some chex mix into a bowl of peanut butter thinking about the love making session I had just had with Jasmine. I could do this every day for the rest of forever. She was sitting up in bed by the time I made it back.

"I tried not to wake you." I told her sitting down on the bed.

"I could tell you weren't lying next to me anymore. I don't think I can sleep without you in bed with me."

I offered her a spoon of chex mix and peanut better and she shook her head. "Why do you eat stuff like that?" She laid back down.

I laid down right next to her and our eyes locked together, "I don't know. It tastes good, maybe not as good as dinner would have been at this restaurant though."

"I'm glad we stayed in tonight. Who knows what would have happened if we hadn't. We might not be in this moment right now." She leaned over and kissed my lips. I kissed her smiling lips and we went at it again. Kissing and fondling each other. I tossed my food off the bed and wrapped both arms around Jasmine. "Wait... Lie back." She struggled to say through our kisses.

I laid over on my back and waited for her next move. Jasmine kissed down my chest, over my stomach and down to my dick. Her lips touched the sensitive head, bringing it back to life. She engulfed my dick in my mouth and sucked on it. I held her head in my hands while she worked her lips up and down my cock. My cock slid in and out of her full lips. It was perfect. Almost perfect. I sat back up and Jasmine followed my cock around, keeping it in her mouth the whole time. Laying over her body gave me access to her pussy. I touched my tongue to Jasmine's swollen lips and she moaned with my cock in her mouth.

Jasmine slipped the last couple inches of my cock into her mouth. She sucked on it loudly while I ran my tongue up and down the lips of her pussy. Her hands worked my balls, squeezing and rubbing them. I used my hands to part her pussy lips and my tongue searched the inside of her lips. Licking and sucking all her juices. My tongue found her clit and sucked the little nub. Her tongue swirled around my cockhead, urging me to cum. My entire cock was in her mouth and I slurping up her pussy juices like crazy. Her pussy started gushing liquid and I felt the need to cum growing and growing. Finally the cum went up my cock and shot out into Jasmine's mouth. Her legs gripped my head and held it in place at her pussy.

We were both cumming on each other. Her juices flooded my face, dripping down my chin and onto my stomach. Jasmine swallowed most of my cum and the rest spilled out on her face. I turned around and laid down next to her, she kissed my lips, tasting her own juices. "I love you." She told me sleepily. I was sleepy too.

"I love you too." I kissed her forehead. I lifted the blanket up, covering both of us. We both fell off to sleep like that. Our chests rose and fell together. We were together and forever would be.

This time I dreamed that I was at a table. Two rival village leaders sat across from each other and screamed back and forth in a foreign language. The translator could barely translate fast enough to keep up with them. Then they were at each others throats. I tried to break them apart. Another soldier pointed 5.56MM of deadly power at them. I had to stop this....

And then just like I was back in bed. Jasmine was on top of me. She saved me. We were both naked. She was riding on top of me. Her breasts slapped each other and flew off in all directions. She moaned out, "I love you. FUCK. Damien!"

She was the woman I loved and now she was literally the woman of my dreams.