Love of Autism Ch. 04

Story Info
The Feel Good Drag.
8.8k words
4.81
8.2k
14

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/17/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone for your patience. I worked long and hard on this chapter and had to change the ending a few times to get to what I wanted. Also thank you everyone who voted and made chapter three my highest rated chapter ever. Every voted truly meant a lot to me along with every favorite. And to all the new followers, welcome and I'm happy you decided to follow me. If you haven't read my previous story please do so as well to get some better background on this one.

As usual thank you Tigersman for editing my story and fixing all my mistakes.

It has been a week since the double date and Scott and Katie's friendship continued to develop, but Scott made sure it stayed that way. The more he thought about it, the more he didn't want a romantic relationship with Katie. There was still just too much hurt from before and didn't think he could move past it. Lunch with her that day seemed to go well and she didn't bring up the date from Friday at all. He was worried she would want to talk about it, but his fears were never realized. Still that didn't stop his thoughts from thinking about it during his math class.

"Does anyone know how to solve the problem?" Mr. Jeffrey asked. Scott snapped out of thoughts, wrote out the solution to the math problem, and submitted it through his tablet. "As usual excellent job Scott."

Scott usually liked receiving such a compliment, but today it just seemed to ring hollow. A few minutes later the bell rang for class to end but Mr. Jeffery asked Scott and another girl to stay a minute after class.

"I'm going to be late for my next class Mr. Jeffrey," the girl complained.

"I'll send your teacher a note Alyssa, but that should be the least of your concerns right now," Mr. Jeffrey said.

"Why? I'm doing fine in your class," Alyssa complained.

"No, you're barely passing and about to lose your eligibility to continue cheerleading."

"Just raise my grade and we can forget about this."

"No," Mr. Jeffery said sternly. "I will not do such a thing. Instead I'm going to have Scott here tutor you."

"Um, you didn't ask me if I would," Scott said, confused about why he was being forced to tutor someone.

"You're right, I didn't," Mr. Jeffrey agreed, "but if you do this I will write a letter of recommendation to any and all colleges you are applying to so that you can get a better scholarship."

Scott thought about it for all of a second before turning to look at Alyssa. To say she was beautiful was an understatement. She was hot! Everything from her blonde hair, big boobs that he guessed were a D cup, blue, exotic eyes and overall body structure just screamed sexy. He guessed he probably never noticed her because he always sat in the front while she was sat in the back.

"Can you meet me after school or do you have practice every day?"

"I have practice every day moron," Alyssa said annoyed by the question, "but you can come to my house after I'm done with practice, except on game days."

"OK, that works for me."

"Whatever, I'll send you my address later on today. Can you send that note now?"

"I already sent a note to both of your teachers, but don't be too late."

With that Alyssa walked away at a fast pace wanting to get away from Scott as fast as she could. He knew she didn't want this, but Mr. Jeffrey had the power to control if she would continue to be a cheerleader or not.

Scott happened to have his English stuff with him already so he went straight there and sat down once he entered the room. Katie gave him a look conveying that she wanted to know where he had been. He in turn mouthed that he would tell her later and she nodded in understanding. Once the bell had rung for class to end, he waited for her and they left the classroom together.

"So why were you late to class?"

"Mr. Jeffrey held me after class to convince me to tutor a girl."

"Who?" Katie asked curious to know who this girl was.

"I just know she is a cheerleader and her name is Alyssa."

"Wait," Katie said stopping in the middle of the hallway, "you're going to tutor Alyssa Frank?"

Scott stopped as well and looked back at her. "Yeah, I guess."

Katie started to laugh. "You're going to need a lot of patience with her. She doesn't really care to do well and can be quite the bitch."

"I've noticed," Scott said. "She isn't happy that she could get kicked off the cheerleading squad if she doesn't pull her grade up."

"All I can say is good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor."

"Don't quote that stupid Hunger Games line please."

"And how do you know it is from that?"

"Because Sarah and my mom like those movies and hear them use that line more than I'd like."

"Well it is true in this case."

Scott let out a long sigh. "Don't remind me. I'll be surprised if she lets me tutor her for more than a week."

***********************************************

Scott was surprised that Alyssa actually gave him her address. She told him to meet her at her house at five and he arrived there a few minutes early. He went up to the door and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later a woman who he assumed was Alyssa's mom opened the door.

"I take it you must be Scott."

Alyssa's mom looked like an older version of Alyssa herself and he had to remind himself to not stare like an idiot. "Yes, I'm Scott," he said.

"Come on in," she said, gesturing for Scott to enter the house. "Mr. Jeffrey told us that you would be tutoring our daughter and I'm glad you agreed to help."

"I was more than happy to help," Scott said through a fake smile. "It would be a shame if she got kicked off cheerleading."

"You don't have to fake it Scott," Alyssa's mom said, "I know you don't care either way if she stays on the squad or not."

Scott appreciated the fact Alyssa's mom knew the situation and didn't want him to lie about his intentions. "I don't really. I didn't even know who she was until Mr. Jeffrey had her to wait after class with me today."

"I'm sure she didn't know who you were either. Anyway, Alyssa is in the kitchen waiting for you."

"Thank you Mrs. Frank."

"You can call me Crystal."

Scott nodded and headed off into the direction he assumed would lead him into the kitchen. He saw Alyssa sitting at the table with her tablet and textbook out waiting for him. "So are we going to get this over with or what?" she asked impatiently.

Scott narrowed his gaze at her. "You're the one that needs help, not me. If you don't want it, I'll just leave then."

Alyssa did a double take wondering if she had heard Scott right. "What's with the attitude?"

"You're the one with an attitude," Scott said plainly, "I'm here to help you, but if you'd rather mouth off I can leave." Scott started to turn to leave.

"No, wait," Alyssa pleaded standing up and ready to chase after Scott. "Don't leave."

Scott turned back and looked at her. "Then don't give me an attitude."

Alyssa looked down at the table. "I'm sorry."

Scott walked around the table to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I forgive, but please don't waste my time."

Alyssa looked up at him with a smile. "I promise I won't."

They both sat down and Scott started going over the day's homework with her. As they progressed through the homework together he realized she could understand the lesson and only needed a little help with the homework. When they got done he sat back in the chair and looked at her.

"OK, what's really going on?"

Alyssa looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"You seemed to understand everything well enough that you didn't really need my help with the homework." Alyssa looked away from him. "Do you actually need my help or not?" Scott asked, wanting to understand why he needed to tutor her.

"It's not the homework that I have trouble with. I don't do it mostly because I don't feel like it," Alyssa said not turning her head to look at him.

"Then what do you need help with?"

Alyssa took a deep breath before working up the courage to answer. "I fucking suck at taking math tests."

"OK. Tell me what happens when you're taking a test."

"I don't know Scott. I just seem to go blank on the formulas and ways to solve the problems correctly. I can do fine on the homework because I have the textbook and notes on my tablet to remind of the formulas and such. I'm not under pressure or limited by time to answer all the problems."

With this new information Scott started thinking of ways to help Alyssa. "What if I make flash cards for you?"

"What are flash cards?" Alyssa asked never hearing of them before.

"You've never heard of flash cards?"

"Should I have?" Alyssa asked, shrugging her shoulders.

"Doesn't matter I guess. Basically you take three by five note cards and write the name of the formula one side and the formula itself on the other."

"So I would look at the side with the formula name and try to get the formula right?" Alyssa asked not sure this would work.

"Yes, that's exactly what you would do."

"I think there is a better chance of you making the cheerleading squad than that working."

"Let's at least give it a try before completely dismissing the idea."

"Fine," Alyssa agreed still not convinced, "we can give it a try."

"OK, do you want to come by my house tomorrow?"

"Sure, why not."

"OK. I'll send you a message right now with my address," Scott said as he typed his address on his tablet and sent the message to Alyssa, "and I will see you around the same time tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll see you at your house tomorrow."

******************************************************

Scott was waiting patiently in the family room for Alyssa to come to his house, but his patience was wearing thin. He knew that cheerleading practices were about an hour and half long, but now it was over an hour after practice should have ended. He was ready to send her a message when the doorbell rang. 'About damn time," he thought to himself as he walked to the front door and opened it.

"I'm sorry," Alyssa said as soon the door opened. "Practice ran a lot longer than I thought it would today."

"I doubt that," Scott said not believing her for a second. "If you didn't want to come, all you had to was text me that you weren't coming."

"Honest Scott, practice ran late and I didn't want to come over and smell so I went home and took a shower."

Scott took a closer look at her and saw that her hair did look wet. "OK, are you ready?"

"Yes," Alyssa said showing her textbook and tablet, "I'm ready."

"OK, follow me to the basement."

"Why the basement?" Alyssa asked as she followed him.

"Mom is making dinner in the kitchen right now and my sister is in the family room so the only place for us to work together alone is the basement."

"Is that the only place?"

Scott stopped and turned to face Alyssa. "If it makes you feel any better, my parents put in cameras down there when my sister and I were younger to make sure we were playing nice with each other. They never got rid of them and still record everything."

"That does make me feel a little better." Alyssa followed Scott to the basement where he had a table set up with a stack of cards on it. "Are those the flash cards?"

"Yes, I was actually thinking we could start with them."

"OK, let's start with doing flash cards."

They sat down at the table and Scott had Alyssa go through the flash cards. The first time they went through them she only got half of them right. However the second and third time through she did much better and on the fourth time she got them all right.

"And you thought the flash cards were a stupid idea," Scott said with a grin on his face.

"I'll admit they do seem to help."

"Then these are yours to keep and I'll give you a few blanks for when you have new formulas to memorize."

"Thank you Scott," Alyssa said gratefully.

Scott's mom came down to the basement and saw the two of them smiling. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"No Mom," Scott said slightly annoyed, "you're not interrupting anything at all."

"Good, because I would hate for Alyssa to go home hungry."

"Thank you Mrs. James, but I don't want to intrude on your family dinner."

"You wouldn't be intruding at all Alyssa. I made spaghetti so there is more than enough to go around and I insist you eat with us."

Scott grew even more annoyed with his mother but Alyssa said she would stay for dinner. They went upstairs and joined the rest of Scott's family for a spaghetti dinner. Scott's mom and dad asked Alyssa about the tutoring Scott was giving her and she said that he was helping her a lot. She then asked them about their days and a lighthearted dinner conversation continued. Everyone seemed to get along, especially Sarah and Alyssa which surprised everyone. An hour later everyone's stomachs were full.

"Thank you for dinner Mrs. James."

"You're welcome Alyssa. Just give me a heads up next time you'll be getting here late so I know to make a dinner that includes you."

"I appreciate that. Speaking of being late, I need to be getting home so I can finish the rest of my homework."

"Do you think you'll need any help with your math homework?"

"I don't think so, but if I get stuck on something I know a cute guy who I can call to help me," she said with a flirty smile.

"I guess you'll need my number then if you need to call me," Scott said oblivious to Alyssa flirting with him.

"Thank you again everyone for letting me have dinner with you," Alyssa said truly appreciating the kindness she was shown. She went downstairs to get her tablet and textbook and came back up a minute later with Scott waiting for her with a piece of paper in his hand.

"This is to be used only in case of math emergencies," he said sternly.

"What, I can't call you to ask what you're doing and talk?" Alyssa said continuing to flirt.

"Maybe another night," Scott said still not picking up Alyssa flirting with him.

"I take it you have a good amount of homework to do as well then."

"I do sadly."

"Oh well, we do need to focus on school I guess."

"Yeah. Well I guess I should escort you to your car."

"Sounds good to me," Alyssa said happily. They left the house and Scott walked her to her car that was parked in the street. He went to give her a hug which she gladly accepted. However when he tried to pull away Alyssa stopped him, pulled his head towards hers and kissed him on the lips. Dumfounded, Scott stood there speechless not understanding what had just happened. "See you at school tomorrow Scott," she said before she got into her car and drove away.

Scott stood there for a minute still confused before Sarah came to check on him. "Are you OK?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Well I hope you were able to at least figure out she was flirting with you."

"Umm, if I didn't know before I do now."

"Of course I have to tell you a girl is flirting with you for you to realize it. Come on back inside," Sarah said as she grabbed her brother's arm and guided him back into the house. After they got inside and she closed the door, she noticed Scott still had a dumfounded look on his. "Do you still not realize she was flirting with you?"

"Actually, I fully realized how much she was flirting with me once she kissed me."

Sarah looked him confused, not sure if she heard him right. "She kissed you?"

"Yeah, she kissed me."

"But she's only known you for two days. What did you do to make her want to kiss you?"

"I wish knew," Scott's confused look slowly turned into a smile, "but it was a good kiss."

"Too much information," Sarah said not wanting hear about it.

"Oh hush, I saw the look on your face after Colin kissed you. You enjoyed talking about it with Liz."

"Yes because she is a friend. You're my brother." Sarah then got a serious look on her face. "Are you going to tell Katie?"

Scott looked at his sister like she was crazy. "Why would I tell her?"

"Because she likes you as more than a friend and she needs to know."

"All that happened was that Alyssa kissed me."

"And you liked it!"

"Yeah, so I liked it."

"Are you telling me that if you found out that a girl you liked as more than a friend was kissed by someone else you wouldn't be a little upset or jealous?"

"I probably would be upset and jealous which is a very good reason to not tell Katie considering it hasn't been more than two weeks since she found out Jack was cheating on her."

"But Scott...."

"Sarah, please stop," Scott interrupted, "there is no reason to tell her anything yet."

"Scott you need to."

"Dammit Sarah, please stop!" Scott said feeling overwhelmed by Sarah's insistence of having this conversation.

Jackie was listening on the whole conversation from the hallway. "Sarah, go finish the rest of your homework."

"But Mom..."

"Sarah, you're overwhelming your brother and need to let this go."

Sarah looked at her brother and saw stress on his face, realizing too little too late she was overwhelming her brother. "I'm sorry Scott," she apologized before heading upstairs to her room.

Scott went to Jackie and hugged her. "Thank you Mom."

Jackie hugged her son back and rubbed his back. "You're welcome sweetie. Why don't you take a long shower to help yourself relax."

"Sounds like a good idea."

Scott broke the hug and went into the upstairs bathroom, turning on the shower and taking his clothes off. Once the water temperature was to his liking, he stepped in and let the water hit and run down his body. He always enjoyed taking showers because it gave him the time and freedom to think about whatever he wanted to. The kiss that Alyssa gave him was at the front of his mind and while he was surprised by it, he enjoyed it very much at the same time.

He then thought about her body and remembered how big her breasts were. Asses never turned him on the way a good set of breasts did and her ass didn't have his attention. If he had the chance, he would have loved to reach under her shirt and played with them. His penis was becoming erect and he started stroking it as he continued his fantasy. Fifteen minutes later he came and his semen shot out onto the shower wall. Once his body calmed and he realized what happened, he left the shower to get a wash cloth and wipe the cum off.

After he was done with that he turned off the shower and dried off, thinking about what had just happened. He had never cum that hard before and the high was amazing. Maybe that kiss did more to him than he thought.

*****************************************************

"You seem happier than normal," Katie commented as she saw Scott approaching their lunch table.

"What makes you say that?"

"You're smiling more and it must because something good happened."

Scott sat down, not sure if he should tell Katie the truth or not. "There is nothing to tell Katie."

"Scott, you can tell me. I'm sure whatever it is that is making you this happy can't be a bad thing."

Scott still wasn't sure if he should tell Katie or not, but knew she wasn't going to let this go either. "Well last night Alyssa kissed me," he said sheepishly.

Katie did a double take, not expecting to hear that. "She kissed you?" Scott nodded his head. "I thought you were just tutoring her in math. Did you take her out or something last night?"

"No, nothing like that," Scott defended. "She came over late yesterday and my mom insisted she stay for dinner. After dinner I walked her to her car and she kissed me before she got in."

Katie looked at him in disbelief. "No offense Scott, but Alyssa doesn't go for guys like you."

"I know that Katie, but that doesn't explain why she kissed me."

"She could be trying to just mess with you," Katie pointed out.

"She could," Scott agreed, "but I'm not going to just assume the worst."

Scott and Katie continued to talk and eat their lunch until the bell rang for lunch to end and everyone to get to their next class. Katie was shocked to hear that Alyssa kissed Scott...and was jealous as well. Her feelings for Scott since the double date were very strong and she hoped that he might ask her out or at least hang out.