Love of Horses Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three years and there's no disgrace in marrying an older man, in fact a very lovely man."

"Hey lady," cool down. "Just because I tried to kiss you..."

"I had no problem with that. It was just your macho manner."

"I apologized."

"Yes but did you mean it?"

"Yes of course."

"Then kiss me."

Seth looked startled, unsure and muttered perhaps later.

Glen said, "One of the reasons I came here was to see horses. I can only see cattle. Where are the horses?"

"So you want to see horses?"

"That's what I said."

Seth excused himself and went into the hay barn and said to Kathleen, "Glen wants to see horses. How long have I got?"

"Seth if you're attempting to get her away to try to have sex I'll..."

"No it's not that. How long before lunch is ready?"

"An hour, no more than an hour. Seth I'll have my eye on you."

Seth called to his two sons, John's son and Ted's two boys and the six of them went off in two pickups.

"What's Seth up to?" his wife Whitney asked, pausing from slicing one of the two barons of beef.

"I'm not sure," Kathleen said. "But something's up. Perhaps they have gone to bring down some horses. Apparently Glen was disappointed she'd come all this way to see horses and was disappointed we had none around here."

"God have you seen her breasts and butt? Seth won't be the only guy going horny with her around."

"I've warned Seth off. He'll be okay but he'll be out to please her but why would he need a crew that big to bring down a half dozen horses?" And then Kathleen grinned, "Oh no."

Whitney asked, "What are you on about."

"Seth and the kids have gone off to get the horses, all of them. That's forty-five of them counting the fifteen of our allotted horses. Your Seth is out to give a lady her wish to see horses. I'll open the gate into Pasture 47 uphill of us and we'll all stand across the dirt road to watch them pass. It will be worth watching. Only once in my life have I seen all of our horses in one herd and dad's wish to see that was on his 58th birthday when he knew he'd not last out the year."

Forty minutes later, with most people seated in the barn and drinking wine or beer or fruit juice, Kathleen went out and noticed the horses in the distance.

She went back in and yelled, "Listen up everyone."

The room fell silent.

"Glen mentioned to Seth she was disappointed she'd arrived here and not seen a horse. Well you all know what Seth is like. Fill your glasses and come and watch them pass. It will be quite a sight, only the second time in my life that I've seen all of our horses in a single herd. Come with me Glen and we'll lead everyone out. Charlie grab me a bottle of beer please, opened of course."

Glen said, "Oh Kathleen I'm so embarrassed about this."

"Don't be. You were only expressing a thought and have no idea what Seth is like if he decides to please a real babe."

"Oh god what will his wife think. She'll kill me. Oh me and my big mouth."

"I'm glad Seth is showing off for you," Whitney said, coming in beside Glen and hooking her arm through Glen's. "None of us here today apart from Kathleen and her brothers, Kate and Sammy saw that only other great roundup."

"Omigod Sammy will want to see this," said Kathleen. "Rex go and grab Sammy. He's out doing chicken pieces on the barbecues behind the barn. Tell him what's happening and to temporarily take the chicken off the heat. Belinda go with Rex and help Sammy."

"God you can make people jump," Glen laughed. "How do you do it?"

"People know what to expect from me when I ask them to do something," Kathleen smiled.

Whitney said, "Yeah and they know what to expect if they refuse or baulk."

Everyone around them laughed.

The blonde Louise, with her arm around Ross, called from the small loading platform outside the double loading doors to the loft, called, "Here they come. They must be stretched out for 150 yards. It's an amazing sight. Wildfire is in the lead. Now why isn't that a surprise?"

"Wildfire, what a great name," Glen said and Whitney warned, "Now if my horny husband offers to saddle up any horse in that bunch for you to ride, the one horse you don't chose is Wildfire. The Arabian Quarter-Horse cross hasn't been ridden since almost putting Kate into hospital earlier this year."

Glen wasn't the only one to admire the gray Wildfire as he turned into the pasture and broke into a gallop, other horses streaming after the big gelding.

The gate was shut and Seth leered at Glen, "Now your have horses to look at."

"Oh thanks Seth. Weren't they are great sight to see altogether like that?"

"Yeah the boys were really gassed when we got them all together and began bringing them here."

Kate grabbed Glen, saying there was someone she wanted her to meet. They went out behind the barn. "Sammy here's someone for you to greet. She's the stepmother of my boyfriend I introduced you to earlier."

"Oh good afternoon ma'am. You sure are pretty."

"Why thank you Sammy. How may I help?"

"Take these two plates of chicken in, one per table, and then come back for more, um please."

"Yes certainly Sammy. Please call me Glen."

"Right ma'am."

It was a great festive occasion that commenced formerly with Kathleen being one of the last to reach a table. She then welcomed everyone and said it would be a memorable occasion.

"Seth would you please say grace."

He stood, red-faced in embarrassment and said, "Don't make me do this Kathleen."

"Seth I didn't ask you to round up the horses but you did that willingly. You are the man of the family. This is Christmas. Either you attempt to say grace or I'll ask one of your brothers to do it. Mrs Macdonald will be wondering what's wrong with you."

"I'll do it. Everyone shut your eyes. Anyone I see with his or her eyes open I'll be over and wallop them. Lord thank you for our piece of Heaven on earth, thank you for this food we have here today and bless the people who are here to share it with us."

"Okay everyone that's done. Please eat politely and be nice to your table companions. It's Christmas."

"Good one Seth, proud of you," called John.

"You eloquence bowled me over Seth, proud of you," called Ted who added, "Kathleen why has Seth got Glen sitting next to him and he's shunted Whitney across the other side of his table and Glen's husband is on some other table?"

"Don't be so petty Ted. He's placed Whitney across the table from him to keep and eye on him and her husband Malcolm is on John's table and that's how is was meant to be. We have mixed people around because it's no ordinary day because this is Christmas. Now speak to your guests, not me."

Kathleen suddenly noticed two empty chairs.

"Louise and Ross, where are they?"

Louise's younger sister called, "In the loft, I saw them carrying food and a bottle of wine away."

"Jesus," Kathleen swore, getting to her feet.

"Kathleen they will be okay," Glen called. "They are young adults. "I guess right now their interest is in themselves rather than being swamped in a big group. We remember what it was like when we were young don't we?"

"Enjoy you meal Glen," Kathleen said, sitting down although looking up at the ceiling and obviously thinking of the loft above it.

Seth finished his meal quickly while others ate slowly and the noise grew as liquor took effect. Some people went to the laden trestle tables for second and even third helpings of mains.

Louise and Ross wandered back in with their empty plates and wanted dessert but were told by Louise's mother to sit at their table and wait until everyone had finished mains.

Seth arrived back grinning.

"Right everyone outside to see Glen attempt to ride Wildfire."

"No," Glen countered. "I'm told that horse is difficult to control. Why place myself in unnecessary danger?"

"Tell you what Glen, if you think Wildfire is too difficult to ride when everyone has left today I'll shoot him."

"No you can't do that," Glen cried. "I won't let you do that."

"Then ride him."

Kate stood and walked over to Seth and told him to stop bullying Glen.

"Furthermore if you shoot Wildfire without genuine provocation then you'll be in big trouble. Wildfire is not your horse; he'd a ranch horse. Where is he?"

"Saddled up across the road in the riding pasture where the low jumps are set up for the younger kids."

Kate walked out and people began putting on their thick jackets and followed her. She went to Wildfire and talked to him and rubbed down between his eyes and then stroked both hands down the arched neck.

"Ride him if you wish Glen," Kate said. "Wildfire is much calmer than when I last rode him. Being an Arabian cross he's probably missed being ridden."

Glen came up to the horse and spoke to him and allowed him to sniff her shoulder. She didn't flinch.

"Are you okay riding in that party dress?"

"Not really but it will have to do. At least it's wool."

She called to Ruby to fetch her riding boots from the Range Rover.

Once in her boots and putting on her helmet that Ruby had also fetched, Glen was ready to mount. Malcolm came over and said she didn't have to ride a risky horse.

"I know darling but it's a challenge and I feel in those seven days of advanced tuition from Kate, I'm a better and more confident rider."

She kissed her husband and hauled herself up on to the 16.8 hands gray.

He shied a bit but Kate calmed him. She then adjusted the stirrups to suit Glen.

"There's just two things to remember," Kate smiled. "Keep on and if you are going to jump Wildfire then ignore his tendency to swing his rear to the left. He'll have straightened by the time he's about to leap. Remember don't try to straighten him. Oh although the snow has gone from this pasture the ground could be slippery. Just watch it."

"Got that coach."

Glen walked Wildfire fifty yards to get him used to her weight and riding style. She then worked him into a lope down to the far fence line and across the pasture and then galloped him back to swing short of the crowd in case they distracted him. She then headed for the first jump, three drums lined up in a row. They sailed over them and she patted his neck and he went over two rails set at about 2 ft high and quite close together. Ahead at the far fence line set into the fence she spotted a log hunt jump at about 4 ft and decided to take that. They sailed over it and she could hear the applause and whistling.

After a short gallop Glen turned to jump that fence again and in the approach felt Wildfire appear to allow his rear to swing out more than previously. Perhaps the ground was slippery. She went to force him to straightened but remembered that Kate had said: let him be. Wildfire adjusted and up he floated and she bent in balance and they must had cleared it by a good foot, leaving Glen to think excitedly it was the highest she'd ever jumped.

She took Wildfire back at a walk to start the cooling off routine and she shuddered when she saw that vile Seth was the only person on her side of the fence, standing by the gate.

She dismounted and removed her helmet and Seth kissed her and said well done.

Well at least that was friendly. He took the reins and said he'd care for Wildfire before turning him out.

"You must have thought I was rough on you daring you to ride a dangerous horse?"

"Well a little Seth. I was more than nervous when I mounted him."

"I'll let you into a secret pretty lady. I have been riding Wildfire around every second day for three months and appear to have ridden out his problem. Also when I saddled him today I rode him to let him let off a bit of steam. I'm no fool. If I'd led you into harm Kathleen would have kicked out my nuts."

Glen giggled and asked could she ride the chestnut stallion with the white star and a coal black stocky mare later than afternoon.

"Yeah of course. The stallion is called Basil and the mare is called Nerissa. I'll ride out with you and we can change horses for the ride back."

"Er yes, thanks" she said nervously.

After the serving of dessert and the clearing away, guests and family broke into small groups to talk. Glen waited until she had the opportunity to speak to Whitney without anyone overhearing.

"Whitney I need to consult."

"Of course dear, is Seth causing you a problem?"

"Well yes and that's what I wish to talk to you about. I said I'd like to ride more horses and picked out two to ride when people begin leaving here. Seth said he'd ride out with me and we could change mounts on the return ride."

"That's a convenient arrangement dear. So what's the problem?"

"That's the problem, me riding out alone with your husband. Whitney I wasn't given the opportunity to decline this arrangement and I..."

"My dear Glen. You will be riding into higher country when there is snow and you'll return well short of the next barn or cabin where anything lurking in your fertile mind could happen."

"I-I didn't know that but I guess Seth would have known that."

"He just wishes to act as a good host and assist you in your love of horses and riding."

"Oh I feel such a fool."

"Well you are not and I will say give Seth half a chance and he'll grab it but he would never molest you. He'd not touch you uninvited. I really admire you Glen for discussing this with me. Ride out with him dear and if you decide to more than flirt with home I won't mind providing I don't see it happening. Now come and meet John and Ted's wives. If you like me you'll also like them. We feel we are like sisters spending so much time together in this quite remote environment."

Later Seth and Glen rode out with scarcely anyone giving them a glance apart from Kate, Kathleen and Malcolm. Glen had invited Malcolm to join them but he said he'd prefer to stay talking to people. She'd said Seth would be accompanying her and Malcolm had said good, he'd not wish her to be riding out in this type of country by herself and in snow.

During the ride Seth asked Glen did she like having sex and she said yes but her husband was almost too active for her. At that Seth changed the subject.

As daylight began to retreat, people began leaving for home. Later when everything was packed away or loaded into departing vehicles, Ross and some of the younger ones went off to a party and some women went to a movie, taking Ruby with them. Kathleen and her brothers decided to go to the Ryan's home to play poker and Malcolm accepted the invitation to accompany them, Glen saying she didn't mind him going, knowing he enjoyed poker. Left at Kathleen's home were Kate, Glen and Whitney.

None of them were particularly hungry and so Kate pulled a family-sized pizza from the freezer and tossed that into the gas oven. When that was ready she gave Glen three glasses and Whitney two bottles of sparking wine and she grabbed the cut pizza and told them to follow her to the Jacuzzi room.

They all stripped off and entered the bubbling water that she'd turned on when arriving home an hour earlier.

"Christ it still needs to be warmer," Whitney giggled.

"Let's warm up on pizza and bubbly," Kate said, and held out the pizza on a tray and with a plate for each person.

When Kate returned to the pool with a third bottle of bubbly, Whitney eyed Glen and said, "You have gorgeous breasts. May I feel?"

"Yes of course, Glen hiccupped.

"Me too?" Kate asked, sliding closer to Glen on the other side.

"Yes why not? This is Christmas."

They giggled watching Glen's nipples rise and Whitney pulled Glen's hand on to her bush and Glen said, "Don't you dare tell my husband we girls plays played around."

"Women play around. All men know that," Whitney said.

"Well I didn't," Glen said. "I haven't done this since college."

She slipped in a finger and Whitney groaned.

Kate worked out what was going on and pushed her hand between Glen's thighs and felt them open. Glen said, "Good girl" and she kissed Kate on the mouth and Kate's mouth opened.

They played around and swapped positions and had a great time.

Glen was feeling the effects of too much wine and was practically asleep so she went off to bed when Kate said she'd drive Whitney home, two miles up the dirt road.

As they arrived at the house Whitney, Kate's 42-year old aunt said her parents who had been minding the smaller kids would be asleep.

"I feel so randy and my pussy is still swollen. Please come in and get me off."

"Okay."

"Good girl. We'll hear anyone arriving and the bedroom door has a lock."

In the bedroom they stripped and fondled each other until both were aroused again.

Whitney produced a strap-on.

"Do you use that on Seth?"

"God no, he'd have a fit. Your two aunts, your mother and I each have one. Well don't look shocked. We aunties are left to our devices for such long hours and now that the kids are all at school we had to fill in the hours somehow and we found... well we discovered we had a mutual interest in girl's sex and two years ago your mother began joining us at times. We acquired these mothers' little helpers because you can go only so far licking, fingering and dry humping another woman."

"Omigod it almost feels like a dick and it even has balls.

"Yes dear and that's the whole idea. Here let me strap it on you. I want you to make me cum. If Seth finds my pussy blood-swollen from arousal like this he'll know something has been going on."

Kate had the fitness to get her aunt to climax three times.

"Oh darling that was heavenly," Whitney puffed. "I've have a little rest and then I'll get you off."

"No it's fine, I'll get the real thing when Robbie arrives home from poker."

* * *

A two-day intercollegiate equestrian show was held at Patrick in the last week of January, with nine colleges/universities entering teams.

For Patrick the cream rose to the top. On the first day of English riding, Kate won the blue ribbon in advanced rider over fences class, Maxine Dunlop (watched by her family) won the novice over fences and came second in the novice on the flat classes and Rick Flavell and Carol Leach won blue ribbons for the novice over fences and walk-trot classes respectively.

On Day 2 in Western Riding, Claire won blue in intermediate horsemanship, and Kate won blue in advanced horsemanship and again in western reining and Gwyn Wells came second in the novice horsemanship class.

Kate went to dinner with the Macdonald family where Robbie and his father met up with some vets from Patrick University and were invited to a party. Kate and Robbie's stepmom Glen decided to go to a movie instead and Ross and his sister Ruby went off to a nightclub.

As they all left the restaurant and split up Glen said, "Do you really want to go to a movie?"

"Not really."

"Then come back to the hotel and put your feet up."

"You did brilliantly today," Glen said. "Are you tired?"

"Not particularly."

Glen hesitated and said, "Gosh it's hot in here."

"Then take some clothes off."

"What all of them?"

Kate smiled and asked Glen what was she up to?

"I liked that night we played around up at the ranch."

"Me too. If you want a re-run I'm available. I'd like you to teach me how to really tongue kiss. I found you were amazing at it."

"You were amazing fingering me. You got me off inside two minutes."

They laughed and both stood and undressed, both looking a little flushed. Glen wandered over to the door of the suite and closed the safety catch.

She returned to the sofa where Kate was still standing. They closed in to kiss, and being even in height that was easy.

"Suck my tits."

The younger women obeyed. She took a fat, dark pink nipple into her mouth and closed her teeth on it gently and felt Glen's fingers dig firmly into her butt cheeks and as she tightened her butt Glen groaned.

Kate lifted up and saw Glen immediately lick her own lips. So she was preparing to be kissed and she saw Glen open her mouth slightly, exposing a slight gap between her teeth. So Kate licked her lips and kissed Glen and felt Glen's tongue top brush along just under her top lip before slowly entering Kate's mouth and when their tongue tips touch there was no sudden frenzy of waggling massaging. Oh very interesting. So slow, indeed a delicately slow movement and she felt Glen's hand gently squeezing the back of her neck and the other hand was rubbing gently up and down on the curved back just above Kate's waist.