Love of Politics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to take your bra off, you look so pretty in it, but can I?"

I pressed my boobs in his direction and waited as he took the shirt off and reached behind me to unsnap it. He fumbled briefly and then I felt it spring away. He looked soulfully at them as he pulled the clinging cups from by breasts. He laid me back against the bed and then placed a strawberry on each nipple with a little dab of crème. Smilingly, he nibbled the first one from my erect nipple as I glowed under his worshipping tongue. I languished while he continued his play, licking over more and more of my boobs, bringing a gasp of pleasure when he nipped my nipple with the berry.

"This is the way to have strawberries," he said, smacking his lips and grinning happily.

"My turn! I love strawberries on shortcake, so I probably won't think this is better."

I forced him back onto his back and lined his cock up along the wispy hair that stretched upward toward his belly button. He rolled his eyes in mock ecstasy as I fingered his shaft. I put a line of strawberries along his limp shaft and dabbed them with cream, ending with a little crème on his balls for good measure.

Slowly, and watching his eyes as it did it, I ate along his cock from his balls up toward the head of it. He grinned happily and so did I.

"Not as good as shortcake, but this has merits!" I chided as I swallowed the middle one.

I resumed the process. His cock began coming back to life as my tongue progressed. Slowly it began filling out and rising a little. I grinned up at him and asked him not to shake the table. Mark closed his eyes as he tried to keep from getting fully erect. By the last one, he was getting nicely firm and I sucked the big berry in along with the head of his cock.

I excused myself and went into the bathroom. My panties were soaked, of course, from our eager fucking and I tucked them under the wispy pile of stockings. I noticed that they had obviously been moved and I imagined Mark picking them up earlier, perhaps sniffing my scent and imagining my body in the nylons, then trying to rearrange them the way I had left them. It made me happy knowing that he had done that. I decided that it is a nice sensation having a lover fondling your underwear and thinking of you. At least that's how I feel.

This was a fancy resort, and this suite had a bidet. I wonder if they put it here expecting visitors to need it for the same reason I was grateful for it? I waited as the soothing warm water washed some of our love juices away and left my pussy tingling with a new freshness. If Mark wanted to eat me, he would find it a fresh clean pussy for his pleasure, and I wouldn't be tense with embarrassment of not knowing I was fresh down there. I closed my eyes and thought what that would be like if he did that, if he put his tongue there and sucked on my pussy. I gave myself a dirty look in the mirror and took one more look at my thirty two year old body.

With a deep breath, I opened the door, turned out the light behind me and walked toward Mark still lying on the bed. I was nude in front of him for the first time. The candlelight had to help hide my errant little bulges here and there and Mark looked longingly at me as I posed a moment for him, letting the flickering light cascade over my rounded body. I smiled at him and he held out his arms to invite me to him.

I knelt on the bed and moved close, then sat on my feet and leaned back with my hands together on my knees. I know from pictures my husband has taken that is as appealing a pose as my body will support. My breasts look right, swaying in front of me and my hips don't look too wide, just an attractive pose. Mark sat up and looked at me, taking in every curve. I know it is egotistical, but I was playing it for all it was worth. He reached and touched my breast carefully, as if he was sneaking a feel of a painting in a museum and was expecting to get caught. I loved it. Call me terrible or narcissistic, but I loved his excited taking of my body.

"My god, he's handsome," I thought. I reached along his arm and then touched his nipple as he touched mine, then let my hand drop down and fondled his cock, now fully recovered.

And Again - Second Time Much Better Together

Mark moved to the same position, sitting on his feet behind him and crawling alongside me so we could play with each other's bodies. His hand was cupping my left breast, topped with a very excited nipple. I caressed the hairy leg nearest me and ran fingers over his balls and erect cock.

"Oh, Beth honey, they are so pretty!" he said softly. I flagrantly moved so they swayed in front of him, inviting his exploration. Mark smiled and muttered: "Trollop! You're deliberately driving me out of my mind."

I nodded agreement and swayed even more as my boobs brushed against his palms. I think we both shivered with pleasure.

"Honey, I want a little more of this before you go crazy." I brazenly waggled his cock between my fingers.

The only contact between our bodies was our thighs, pressed snuggly together. Our lips found each other and continued softly grazing with lips and tongues eagerly enjoying each other. It was a sensual feeling. Both naked, our bodies tuned like violins waiting for the touch of a bow to spring a beautiful tune into the air. It was delicious. My god, it was so delicious! We played together like that for minutes, barely touching, loving in this fine pure way. Mark continued to look at my breasts and occasionally look up into my eyes. His fingers coursed over the hair at my center, toying with the curls now dried off from our juices.

I thought of sitting on his cock, but really wanted him to fuck me in a position where he was in control and it was he that brought me to orgasm. But then, I decided to have both pleasures, by sitting astride and just loving his cock a little while my breasts dangled in front of his admiring eyes.

I forced Mark back on the bed and bent over him to kiss that lovely cock and hold in my hand again, feeling it and measuring it with the span of my hand. Then I moved over him and looked into his eyes.

"Put it in for me, darling Mark. Put that big thing into this body that is going crazy for it!"

We giggled together and Mark took it in his hand and stroked it back and forth as I held my body over him so the tip of his dick could just reach my lips. It felt warm and firm as he teased my pussy, wetting the head of the cock that he was going to use to make me wild and make me orgasm. I shivered with pleasure as his face took on a serious intense expression as he watched his member against my furry pussy. I was sure the curly strands of hair between my legs tickled him and it thrilled me.

He stopped and nodded to me. I slowly lowered myself over the blunt helmet and settled happily down over the broad head of his cock. My eyes opened wide as the big head forced between my lips, but then my moist pussy swallowed him once more. Mark watched it disappear into my body and his finger probed for my clitoris as I sank onto his length. I closed my eyes in deep pleasure and paused a moment just me and his cock.

When I opened my eyes, I leaned forward with a smile and put my hands on his slightly hairy chest so my breasts dangled for his hands to play with me. I was teasing him terribly. I kept my pussy tightly motionless around the base of his dick while I teased him. I made them sway over him and he just watched them with lovely lust in his eyes before reaching for me. Both hands toyed with my round breasts and I sighed with pleasure.

"Do you want to fuck me, Mark?" I felt his cock jerk inside my pussy, I grinned down at him.

"Brazen hussy! But, yes, I do. I do very much want to fuck that darling tight pussy of yours, dear Beth."

I rolled to the side and he tried to stay in me as we rolled to put him on top of me. His skin was smooth and his muscular body pressed deep between my wide-open legs. This time, I just lay with my legs wide open as he urgently thrust into me once again, straining to fuck his big dick into me.

I felt his muscles ripple as he began thrusting into me. I could feel the veins of his cock sliding past my pussy lips as he searched the folds of my vagina once again. My pussy felt like it was kissing his dick and suckling on him as he slipped wetly into me. Again we watched, with foreheads pressed together, the lovely rhythm of our bodies. We found a smooth rhythm that had been absent the first time he fucked me. Now, we seemed to have caught onto how each other's body wanted to move and work together. We strained together, like athletes glistening with the sweat of our good and satisfying efforts.

"Oh, my .. ... god..... your pussy ... " He swallowed hard, looking into my eyes, "your sweet pussy .. ... is so .. hot .. so tight .. It's ...."

"Yes .. ... Mark, that's it! Your cock is perfect. .. uh uh. fits me.. .. uh uh .. .. fits my pussy .. uh .. ohhhhhhhhhhhh, darling, .. .. oh that is .. uh uh ... that's good." I said, my voice interrupted by the smooth thrust of his cock as he bottomed out with my cunt full of Mark.

We fucked and fucked. Deep, deep thrusts. My head was swimming with emotion as I felt his dick fucking into my throbbing clasping wet pussy. Making love to my dear Mark. Making love just as we did when we talked.

"You're fucking me, .. .. darling .. ... can't believe it. .. .. you're fucking me so good! That's it, yes yes. .. .. oh Mark, I love the way you fuck me. Keep shoving it in. More."

"Yes, Beth, yes Bethie, yes, baby, fucking you. Fucking your pussy with my cock, darling. You are so tight. So warm. Fucking you, baby."

Ohhhhh, god yes. It feels .. .... " deep breath, "feels oh it feels good. Fuck me some more!"

We rocked between my receptive legs and I let him have his way with me, giving me pleasure in any way he wanted. Sliding that big thing in and out of me, tasting me with his cock.

My feet pressed against the mattress and I raised my hips for him. I rolled with his rocking motion as he fucked me, meeting his hard mound at the base of his cock with my mound.

My body began to tremble under the lovely assault of Mark's cock.

"Cum, Beth. Cum for me! Cum on my cock! It's all for you, darling, fuck onto my cock sweetheart. Fuck onto my cock, honey!" We thrust together, Mark straining to make sure he didn't shoot his cum too soon this time, that he held himself rigid to make me come on his cock. I could feel his sexual tension as he probed me and fucked me.

When he felt me trembling violently, he pressed his whole body against mine and wrapped me in his arms, our nipples against each other. His body coiled and recoiled as he fucked me. My body was wrapped around him and I could feel our sweating bodies matted together as my orgasm continued in the sheltering bear hug of his body. I let myself go to the sensations as he continued thrusting. A spasm ran between us from my breasts to my pussy; my arms flew out from our bodies and I thrashed madly against the sheet in a monster orgasm. Mark sweated in labor as he continued holding his erection for my body to pleasure itself. His cock came out of me and he jammed it into my stomach and continued thrusting so it was pressed between our soft bellies and our hard mounds. I felt his jets of cum spilling warmly over my tummy and patted his back as he emptied himself against my body.

We began giggling together.

I lay pinioned happily by his smooth hard body and our laughter of joy and pleasure jiggled our bellies.

"Oh, Beth that was good. Better! You came!"

"Ohhhhh, yes. Yes. It was wonderful. Thank you darling, it was wonderful. Oh, god, that felt good."

'We lay together and sipped more champagne and nibbled strawberries.

"Tell me again, was it good?" he asked.

"Yes. it was yummy. Mmmmm. You were great!" I said, ending with a nibble of his ear and a pinch of his nipple in appreciation.

Yet Again - Third Time Sweet And Easy

When we awoke in the morning, our bodies were tangled together and each of us woke up fondling something of the other's body.

"Give me a shower?" I murmured.

He was up immediately and lifted me from the bed, still sticky with his cum dried on the hair of my pussy. It felt gloriously naughty. I opened the shower door for him as he swung me to my feet and turned on the water. We were soon engulfed in steam and our arms and bodies entwined. We kissed long and hard as the water pounded on us from two showerheads. We nuzzled and woke each other up with kisses and caresses.

Mark knelt before me and washed my legs with a soapy cloth. His hand swept swirls of suds over my tummy and then dove between my legs. Yesterday I would have been tense with his hand being so intimate; this morning I brazenly thrust my mound into his sudsy hands. He grinned at me as he began making circular soap streaks on my boobs. He used his bare hands on them and my nipples responded firmly.

We kissed and let our soapy bodies slide over each other.

I knelt before him and took a long look at his cock, now firm but not rigid dangling in front of his body. I kissed it and then pressed the long organ against my cheek. I pressed my breasts against it to begin soaping, much to Mark's amusement.

"I love your shower mitt. Or should I say 'mitts'?" His booming voice echoed in the tiled room as I soaped him. I pressed my hand between his legs and soothed warm soapy suds over his balls and teasingly up between the cheeks of his tight ass.

"I want to eat you this morning, Beth."

"Good, because I want to eat you, too, big bad wolf."

He dried me off with a big fluffy towel and then handed it to him. I fluffed him all over, ending by squeezing his dick and blotting it rather than rubbing. We smiled into each other's eyes once again as I soothed him dry.

"It's funny to think of this buried so deep in my body last night, isn't it?"

"Well, it's delicious pleasure thinking about how it felt. But, I resent being called funny." he laughed.

"Well, anyway, thanks for putting it in all those nice places, Mark." I kissed him warmly and we went back to the bed once more. We lay in each other's arms again.

"I took that as a promise." I said and turned my body around until I could reach his cock with my mouth and offered him my pussy.

"Mmmm yes."

Mark spread my legs and I felt him parting the lips of my pussy.

"Beth, you're pretty here, too!"

"Hey, you're making me blush." I protested mildly.

"You're blushing here too." he replied.

I slapped his ass, and quickly took his cock into my mouth, causing a gasp that quieted him from further discussion of my private folds.

He put his arms around me and I hugged him close too. His tongue teased down through my moist slit. I was speechless to find that he touched my anus with the tip of his tongue, before focusing his moist attention on my clitoris and vagina entry.

Our bodies pressed tightly together we writhed together sinuously as each applied moist tongues and lips to the other's genitals. Mark's cock jutted into my mouth and my nose nudged his balls. My pussy and clitoris tingled with the feather like brush of his lips and the lingering twirl of his wet tongue probing and circling my moist pink slit. We stopped for a time and I walked across the room to open the drapes to find a gray drizzling rain streaking across the view up one of the long uphill fairways. I returned to the bed and lay on my stomach staring out at the scene.

Mark joined me and put his hand on my bottom in a light caress, rekindling the tingling joy of last night. There was a warm sensation from my bottom along my crease to my clitoris and then up my belly and ending in my nipples pressed against the smooth sheet of the bed. I pushed my bottom upwards and moved sensuously under the hand, hoping he felt like taking my invitation once again. Soon I felt him put his leg between mine, parting them and pressing a firm cock against me. I squirmed again and smiled. He pushed on my bottom to turn me over, but I resisted slightly, smiling again and accepting his kiss. He took my suggestion and rolled on top of me. Arching my back, I pressed my bottom against him and spread my legs. His cock slipped down my crease. I reached under my mound and guided his dick where I wanted it and helped him slip it into my pussy once more.

"Oh!" he gasped as the head snapped into my vice like grip.

Without losing his insertion, he reached to slide a pillow under my mound. We were soon comfortable and he began stroking into me with slow, lazy strokes. As we stared out into the moody rainy day, Mark's hands cupped my breasts and held them in a firm caress as he fucked into my insatiable pussy. In this position, and with arching my back a little bit, his cock was forced firmly against my G-spot, there just behind my clitoral region. It felt so good that I felt little mini-orgasms almost immediately. His tongue had stimulated my clitoris and now his cock was stimulating this sensitive spot and my entire vagina was bathed in a warm glow. Steadily, gently, slowly he pleasured me one last time. His hands squeezed and fondled my breast hanging down in hands that seemed to love them and his firm but not quite so hard cock had stamina to fill me for a long caressing ride. Mark's taut stomach pressed against my bottom as he thrust it into me again and again until at last, he quietly released his cum into me, warm and creamy. Leaving me feeling warm and loved.

Back To Reality - A Mother Always Knows

Driving home, I found myself singing happily to the tunes that came on the radio.

"Oh, I'm always true to you, darling, in my fancy, Yes, I'm always true to you, darling in my w ay."

I turned the radio off when I got to that one.

At 9:30 in the morning I drove into our driveway, carefully leaving room for Mom to back out. I shouldered our heavy old front door, the one that still sticks after David's repeated attempts to fix it, and called out.

"I'm home, Ma!"

I put the champagne bottle with the date on the top shelf of the bookcase.

"They were little angels!" she exclaimed to my inquiry. Even if it wasn't true, she knew how to make me feel warmly full of pride. Mom is my mentor, my idol, my helper, in short, .. .. ..she's my Mom.

She poured a cup of coffee for me and we sat at the kitchen table, the site of so many long remembered chats. I told her the resort had been nice and I thought we would probably use if for the fund-raiser. I told her about dinner and the other aspects of the place. I even told her about the big business group having a party while I had dinner.

I went to the coffeepot to bring her a fresh cup and she shocked me.

"Was he good, dear?"

I stopped short, the pot frozen over the cup.

My heart sank. How could she know? I was sure she couldn't know. I calmed my racing mind and put the cup in front of her.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Well it IS one possibility." she smiled. She looked calmly across the steaming cup at me.

"Don't worry, I'm not prying. Well, at least I don't want to pry. After all, your Grandmother did it, too."

"Mother!"

"She did! She was married for 47 years to the same man, but she also had an occasional lover."

"Mother! Are you telling me my sweet little Grammy was a strumpet? Besides, what's that got to do with me? Are you suggesting I follow in her steps?"

"It's OK dear. Even if you did, you know that I would always be right here for you, don't you? So that's for sure. I'm just saying don't ever let anything get ..awful. None of that sneaking around sort of entanglement where things get ugly. No matter what. That's all. And for god's sake, don't tell me anything about it anyway!"

She stared straight ahead, not at me, as she delivered all this; as if it was not really for me, but I could listen if I wanted to.

"It's like talking to you about drugs and sex when you were in High School. It was my job to tell you, even though I knew you would never do it anyway. Right? It's my duty."