Love of Politics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And .. . .?"

"That's all, it was exciting though. And I can't help thinking, .. .."

"Yes, thinking what, .. exactly?" Mark asked.

"Well, .. .. what it would be like doing it with someone else there, .. I'm not sure. I mean, it might be .. .. with someone you liked, .. you know." Her face was beet red. Now, don't take this wrong, but, .. .. just look how nice this is, just this that we are doing. Enjoying being close with each other. At least I have found this weekend to be .. .. well, ... just wonderful, .. .. and .. yes, sexually exciting!" she said it triumphantly, as if glad to get it out. "Anyway, that's mine!"

The guys whooped and hollered a bit, saying she would never be able to do it.

"Phyllis, I can agree what you are saying. I can imagine that it might be thrilling. Our door swung open in the middle of the night while we were, .. .. you know, and, .. .. that thought occurred to me. I mean I thought 'should I make him get up and close it? My god, they'll hear!' I thought about you being in the hall and looking in. .. .. not that I thought you were, but, you know! AND, .. .. .. .. it did excite me!" I said.

"You didn't tell me that!" David protested.

"You could not have been any more excited! Phyllis had looked so sexy all night you were a wild man anyway!" I laughed. "You were already banging my head against the wall!"

Mark's Fantasy

"I think Mark's fantasy is Beth!" Phyllis said.

"Phyllis!" Mark said sharply, "Come on!"

"It's OK. How could she not be? You've known each other for, what, fifteen years? She's gorgeous! She's smart! You have worked together and both love politicians! It would be really strange if you didn't have a fantasy or two about her. Right? Look, I have fantasies about David, and he's only been my golf partner for a couple years."

"Hey, let's hear more about that!" David said, pulling her closer and leering.

Well, I admit it. You're my bud! you know I can't resist those tight little butt muscles when you are putting," she laughed.

"Anyway, it just stands to reason. So, come on Mark, let's hear about it."

I laughed. "Oh, Phyllis, you can't be serious!" I said.

"Come on, Mark, come on. You have to tell us one. At least one." she wheedled, grinning evilly across at us.

"Actually, I can think of one. Only one, though. Election night of the first election we won!"

Phyllis leaned forward expectantly.

"Beth wore a short dress with a low neckline. She had been working hard all day and at one point she flopped down in a low chair and I briefly saw a flash of very bright flowered panties."

We all started laughing uncontrollably.

"And later at the party, we were all so delighted and having fun, that everything was a blur. Except that she leaned over the table with a big smile for a congratulatory kiss and I noticed that her bra was the same flowery pattern. And her breasts were BEAUTIFUL!"

"And, where is the fantasy?" Phyllis wanted to know.

"When I got home, you were in your favorite position. We were having celebration sex."

"You rat! You were boinking me and thinking of Beth!" Phyllis laughed sardonically.

"Just for a moment. I thought about the two sightings. You were wonderful. I thought about Beth's breasts while I was squeezing yours and thought of her panties stretched across that cute little ass. It was glorious!" Mark laughed and squeezed me tightly.

I shuddered with a twinge of pleasure and I knew I was blushing terribly.

'Should I apologize, Phyllis?" I asked.

"No you're fine, sweetie, but wait 'til I get that heel alone." she laughed.

Beth - Two lovers at once in the white house

"But we are down to your confession now. Everyone else has owned up, now what is your fantasy, Beth," Phyllis insisted.

"Oh, I hate this. I don't think I have any, not really."

They all groaned and insisted.

"Maybe a threesome in the Lincoln Bedroom or the Oval Office?" I finally said.

"More about the threesome?" David said quickly, bringing a laugh from the other three.

'Mmmmm, I'd like to hear more about that, too." Phyllis chimed in. "More, more!"

"Oh, I'm being silly. But, I guess I have imagined what it might be like. You know when someone, ... .. like my husband, for instance, .. ... mentions it. I have thought briefly about what that would be like. And, .. .. .. I don't know. It might be interesting. Anyway if I have to pick one, I guess that would be one I'd like to consider . ... under the right, .. .. uh, .. circumstances, .. uh, .. uh, or persons."

"Men or women."

"Haven't decided. Considering both possibilities." I said, blushing to the roots of my being.

"Yes, I have thought of that one too, Beth. I adore you for saying it."

"And you've never mentioned it?" David said, in a disappointed tone.

Hot Tub

"I turned on the Sauna. Who's for a sauna and hot tub before bed?" Mark asked.

"Sounds good to me," David replied and we agreed.

"We normally don't wear anything, .. .. are you OK with that, or, we can wear suits?"

"I'm OK with it, and I don't think David will object!" I said. David just smiled.

"I can go along with that." he said.

The men were into the sauna and we could hear their laughter as we entered the hot tub room with white towels wrapped around and tucked in like a sarong.

"Can we come in?" Phyllis called out, swinging the heavy wooden door open.

I took a deep breath and stepped in after her. There were two benches and the guys were on the top level. They moved over to make room and David offered his hand and pulled me up.

Phyllis traded seats with me and put me next to Mark while she sat next to David. The room was not large and our thighs were pressed snuggly together. Phyllis put one hand on my thigh and one on David's, and so I did the same, one hand on Mark's thigh and one on hers. I squeezed her thigh with affection. Mark's hairy thigh felt wonderfully sexy and masculine under my hand, and I smoothed it back and forth a little.

The steam rolled up and felt good after the rainy day. We were all enjoying this stolen bit of intimacy. I was sure that none of us had the nerve to go much farther than this. So, I leaned back gratefully and enjoyed the intimacy and the warmth of the steam. I could soon feel drops of perspiration rolling down between my breasts and running down to be lost in the little forest of hair between my legs.

Phyllis offered to give me a back rub and I moved to the bottom bench and she began the most luxurious back rub I had ever felt. She pulled the towel off me and laid it across my buns. The guys grumbled, making me smile into my arm. She sat on my tush as she rubbed up and down my spine until I nearly fell asleep under her. She brought me back to the real world with a slap on my bottom.

"My turn!" she said.

We changed position after I fastened the towel around me and then sat astride her tight little bottom. I massaged while she moaned in pleasure under me. David reached for me and tugged at my towel. I let him pull it off without too much protest and sat astride my friend's bottom with my boobs swaying for all to see. My first time nude in front of more that one person. It was strangely exhilarating.

We had soon had all the steam we could stand and I led the way out of the sauna and submerged down the steps at the end of the tiled hot tub. Phyllis and I sat together on one side of the tub across from the guys. The bubbles obscured our bodies until the timers shut off the blower and then their penises began to show their excitement. Both of them were quickly showing hard, jutting cocks and trying to be nonchalant about it. Phyllis put her foot between Mark's legs and I watched as she nudged his balls gently.

I did the same to David, and smiled across at him as he put his foot between my legs and pressed against my pussy. My nipples jutted out under the water, clearly visible now. I looked at Phyllis and smiled at the taut cones of her nipples.

"You have such pretty breasts, Phyllis." I said.

"Yeah." David said in a tight voice, then laughed nervously.

"Thanks, but look how pretty you are!" she returned the compliment.

"Yeah!" Mark said and everyone laughed at the mirror image comments from the guys.

Mark's cock looked inviting jutting straight above her toes, and I stared at it as secretly as I could.

"I've never seen one uncircumcised!" she said, staring at the purple tip of David's cock peeking from his foreskin. I manipulated my toes and exposed more and her eyes widened. "Oh, .. .. that's so, .. .. sexy, so nice. Can I see .. "

Uncomfortable with the attention, David groaned and then reached down and stroked his foreskin down over the bulbous head.

Phyllis leaned back against the wall and moaned. "Oh, my!" she murmured, "that is so sexy. Wow!"

A kiss for my golf partner

The lights were all off in the house as we emerged warm and sensual from the warm room of the hot tub and sauna. We were all in towel robes. The only light after turning off the lights in the tub room was from the stove light in the kitchen far down the hallway. We stood in the hallway saying goodnight.

"It's been a great day!" Mark said. "'Goodnight everyone."

"I have to have a good night kiss from my golf partner," Phyllis said quietly and pulled David toward her..

We watched as they pressed their bodies together and enjoyed a long kiss, and then Mark pulled me into his arms. I could feel his cock hard against my thigh and slipped my leg between his so that it nestled against my pussy mound. His tongue slipped into my mouth and then withdrew. My tongue followed the tip of his and slipped into his mouth where he sucked on it longingly. We stood for a long minute like that, the moisture building between my legs and every nerve ending seaming to tingle.

As we parted, Phyllis turned to me and we too, kissed, though not as deeply. Good night, Beth. Sleep tight, .. .. or not!" she giggled, then pressed her lips to mine and stuck the tip of her tongue out. I responded with the same and giggled at our daring. The guys stepped into the rooms on opposite sides of the hall and I started to close the door. Something stopped me, though, and I glanced across the hall to see Phyllis looking at me too. In the dim light I saw her stop and push the door back all the way open and walk away. I left ours open too, and pulled the covers back.

I slipped into David's arms, nude and tingling against his hairy body and reached immediately for his cock. His hands were on my breasts and his tongue slipped into my mouth with a very hard, eager kiss.

"Gosh, that was .. ... mmmmmmm, sexy!" he whispered. "You looked so beautiful I wanted to eat you in the hot tub!"

"Mmmmmm, me too!"

"I loved showing her your cock, too. Did that bother you?"

"At first. But, no, it was good! I loved it too. You devil."

We giggled too loudly and I'm sure it was the first of our love noises that Phyllis and Mark heard.

I pulled him over on top and opened my legs for him.

David's dick found me, and slipped easily into my very moist vagina.

I could hear Phyllis begin a series of moaning, sighing, lusting love notes from the other room.

David stopped with his cock buried deep inside me and his mound pressed against mine.

"Let's pretend?" he said.

"What?" I whispered, not understanding exactly what he meant.

Pretend that I'm Mark and I'll pretend you are Phyllis."

It was quiet. I said nothing. Not sure that was a good idea.

"OK? It'll be fun." he said in my ear.

I nodded slowly. "OK, If you like," still not sure.

"Mmmmm," he murmured.

"I'd like my golf partner to eat me!" I tried to say it the way Phyllis would.

He giggled against my neck and slid down my body kissing as he went. "Oh, Phyl, I love these titties!" he said, nibbling both nipples and then moving lower.

I put my knees up and watched as he buried his face between my legs. I felt his nose rest in the hair of my mound and then the broad roughness of his tongue slid into my slick moist slit. I moaned as he sucked my clitoris into his mouth. Slowly, he moved his head back and forth, holding me between his suckling lips as tingling waves of pleasure flooded over me.

From the other room I heard Phyllis moan loudly. "Oh, darling, .. .. yes! Ohhhhh god yes!" she said urgently. I could almost see her pulling her lover's head into her wet pussy just as I pulled David into mine.

My moaning was also loud as I felt his tongue slip into my vagina and circle around the taut entrance. I almost wished for Phyllis to get up the nerve to come in and have her fantasy completed by watching us or joining us. I had never felt more sensual in my life.

"Turn me over, Mark." I asked, continuing the fantasy.

David let my clitoris slip from his lips and planted one more wet kiss. And then, holding my legs wide apart, turned his head slowly from side to side and licked his way down my slit. He paused at my vagina and then continued until his tongue was on my anus. He moistened me, kissed me, inserted his tongue and left it there for a long minute.

I gasped my pleasure.

" .. .. darling!"

His hands slipped along my sides and grasped my breasts while he played with my anus with his tongue. It was sensual and a heavenly pleasure.

Then a little more urgently, he pulled away and rolled me onto my stomach. I pushed my bottom up for him.

David began again with his tongue on my anus.

"Ohhhh. .. .. oh .. Mark, .. ..oh!" I moaned his name again and again. as he continued touching and tasting me, his hands between my legs supporting my pendulous breasts and squeezing my nipples.

His tongue traced my wetness once again and I felt him lift my ass a little higher as I spread my knees a little more, wanting to feel him inside me so urgently that my entire body shuddered.

"Oh, god, Phyl, .. .. your tits, your darling titties!" he groaned. His hands squeezed them urgently as I waited in my sacrificial position for him to enter me doggy style. My pussy was simply dripping wet with anticipation of his big cock. A shiver ran through my body as my husband pretended to be fucking Phyllis.

"Hurry, darling!"

Reluctantly he left my breasts with one last pinch on each nipple, making me shiver.

"Oh!"

And then he was behind me, ready to enter my presented pussy. I crouched a little lower and reach between my legs. His cock was waiting for me, lean and hard. I fondled his balls gently, enjoying the weight of them, their heavy urgency warm in my hands.


"Ohmigod, honey!.. " I heard him whisper hoarsely.

We heard a slap from the other bedroom. Another. Another. I imagined Phyllis's bottom with the red imprint of her lover's hand stinging with happy sexual pleasure as she waited for him to fuck her. Then her gasp. Perhaps he had entered her! My heart was racing with excitement.

David smacked my rump, answering their love play with our own. Every nerve between my legs answered with a zinging sensation that raced to my clitoris and up my tummy. Again he stung my ass with his hand. Again, this time slapping flat across the soft tissue of my pussy as I pouted it our between my thighs for him. He slapped my pussy lips again, not too hard, just enough to add to my sexual eagerness for his cock. I knew that I was wantonly pushing it back for him, asking for it. He gave me another slap this time a little harder.

I screamed with passionate tension, into the night.

"Yessssssss!"

I grasped his cock and yanked him to my entrance, waited for him to lance inside me. His cock head pressed my wet hole, paused, then plunged deep.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

"Ohmigod, it's so hot!" he whispered. "You're cunt is like an inferno, darling! It's searing my cock."

Suddenly, he was fucking in and out of my like an Olympic athlete. His dangling balls slapped low on my ass. His firm mound slammed into my buttocks, making loud slapping sounds into the night. I could hear the bed creaking loudly and then the bed frame banging against the wall as he shoved it into me.

"More! Harder! More!" I heard my self saying in time with David's thrusting cock He rode me into orgasm after orgasm sent rippling up my body to my tender breasts. His hands clasped my hips and dragged me back onto his thrusting, bursting cock! Again and again he slammed into me. And then the flood. The flood of his cum began rushing from his cock into my body.

"Yes, darling, fill me! Fill me. That's it, do it, baby! Do it. Fuck me!" His cum filled me. His cock swirled it inside me and then I felt it dribble hotly down my thigh as his cock slowly relaxed and he pushed me forward onto my pillow and lay exhausted on top of me, spasming against the soft roundness of my bottom under his dick.

I lifted myself so his hands could slip under and fondle my breasts. David fell asleep almost immediately and I nudged him off me.

Quietly, I slipped out of bed and put on my robe. I tiptoed down the hallway to one of the bathroom to wash away the stickiness. The warm washcloth felt wonderfully soothing on the puffy, red lips of my pussy. I dried off and stood looking into the mirror and rubbed my nipples a moment, rubbing away the tenderness with very gently strokes.

When I came out, Phyllis was in the hallway too.

"It's me!" she whispered, giggling.

"Oh." I reached out for her in the dark and we joined hands.

"I think we excited them!" she whispered.

"Mmmmm!" I agreed.

"I loved hearing you."

"Me too, Phyllis. It was exciting."

She came close and whispered in my ear. "Also, .. .. .. I .. .. I imagined .. .. David .. .. ... fucking you!" She kissed me on the cheek and we hugged for a moment.

We were giggling silently against each other.

"What position?"

"Doggy!" she said immediately.

I nodded my head against hers.

"His buns were tight!" A quick loud laugh got away from me and I could feel her shaking with silent laughter.

We walked back to our rooms, then parted by squeezing each others hands.

"'Night!" she said.

I sat on the bed listening to David snore and shaking my head in wonder about the conversation I had just had. The whole weekend had been quite a new experience. I was enjoying it, enjoying every free, wild, relaxing moment.

I lay back in bed and closed my eyes, my hand tracing over the thatch of hair on my mound. Try as I might, I could not hold back the image of Phyllis with Mark between her legs thrusting into her pretty blond pussy. I spread my legs and let my mind go back to Mark lying between my legs, his cock glistening with my pussy. I fell asleep with that happy thought and a contented smile..

Talking it over

The sun finally came out on Sunday morning, and the family room was flooded with cheerful sunbeams. Mark had a cup of coffee on the front porch and was looking off down river into the sun.

I poured a cup of coffee and joined him.

"Good morning!" I said quietly, my voice slightly husky with sleep.

"How about this morning? Good morning, Beth. You look lovely, as usual.

"Flirt!" I said. But thank you. I offered a good morning kiss and he smiled into my eyes first, then slowly brought his lips to mine. It was a soft little kiss, but I felt a tingle between my legs.

The chairs were still damp and so we leaned against the railing and enjoyed our coffee, silently enjoying nature.

"Are you OK?"

I thought a moment or two. "Yes. I'm fine. It has been a lovely weekend, Mark. Are you OK with .. .. all this?"

I saw him gulp and then nod his head slowly. Then He turned and looked into my eyes with a slow smile. "Yes."

The door slid open and Phyllis stuck out her tousled blond head and cast a sleepy eye at us. "What are you doing up in the middle of the night! And what is that red thing up in the sky?"

She padded across the post and stood on tip toes to kiss her husband and then pressed her cheek against mine and made a kissing sound in my ear. "Good morning, dear!" she said. I hugged her to me and said a cheerful good morning in her ear.