Love of Politics Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers

"It isn't over!" I said over and over.

And it turned out that it wasn't over. The returns droned on. The networks predicted a Bush win by 9 PM. Michigan wasn't in question, of course, it would be secure once the Detroit precincts were all in. Western Michigan was less sure of course, but I was beginning to get my confidence back up on Mark's campaign. Then at about 9:30, the networks began retracting their predictions and putting Florida back in Gore's side. The exuberance of the hall returned and the band was playing "Happy Days are Here Again." That tune always got me going. I felt sexual stirrings in my nipples as the celebration picked up confidence around us.

By 11PM, it was clear that Mark had won a narrow victory and he gave me a congratulatory hug, lifting my feet off the ground and turning in circles.

"Thanks for the good job, Beth!" he said, planting a kiss on my cheek. I felt another thrill slide through my body as he put me back on the floor. David gave me a hug and so did Phyllis and we stood with arms around each other in the middle the celebration, feeling good. Very good.

It was clear the presidential election was going to be contested and would certainly not be over tonight. Both Presidential candidates had retired for the night, leaving the country on pins and needles over the outcome. It would spin on for weeks before the courts beat down all the protests and determined that Bush had beaten us.

"I think I've had enough!" I said in David's ear. He was feeling exhilarated by the Republicans apparent win, but agreed to go home.

My stomach had been in a pressure cooker for hours. The excitement of the campaign, the returns turning in our favor, plus the lovely but incomplete sex with Mark had left me with a dull need in the pit of my stomach.

. His hand rustled my skirt up my nyloned leg but I resisted by not parting my legs. His hand rubbed gently against the moist panel of my pantyhose. I smiled across at him and opened my thighs just a tiny bit, not wanting to encourage him.

"Wow, I'm really all in," I said with a sigh.

"You're moist, dear." he said quietly, "We should have these things more often!"

"Elections?"

He just laughed. "Yes, .. .. they always make you so hot .... and so desirable." His fingers probed eagerly at the taut panel stretched across the folds of my pussy and I stiffened slightly against the invading hand. The thought of my husband having me just after I had fucked Mark bothered me.

"Don't think I could stand many more, do you?"

He circled my clitoris as he turned off the freeway toward home. I took his hand in mine and pulled it up into my lap, holding it snugly between my two hands. I idly soothed the back of his hand with my fingernails.

"No panties! You sexy devil!" he muttered, his hand diving back between my legs. A pang of guilt slipped across the screen of my mind, knowing that my panties were in my purse between us and sticky with someone else's cum.

"You like that, don't you?"

"I like. I like!" he muttered throatily.

"I'm glad we don't have far to go tonight. Me for a long sleep!" I said hoping he would take the hint.

The radio switched to coverage of the election controversy and David continued finger fucking against the soft panel of my hose as we listened. I gripped his arm and restrained him very gently. I tried to make conversation about the election returns. His responses were quiet and unresponsive. And then he became completely silent. My comments went unanswered.

He pushed more forcefully between my legs.

I parted them and put my hand more lightly on his arm. I felt his finger scratch and claw at the panel between my legs. The nylon resisted toughly and he pressed and tugged harder trying to tear slick nylon.

"I can't believe how exhausted I am, David. I guess it has just been creeping up on me!" I yawned noisily.

He said nothing and we drove silently through the night. I could feel the tension, though. The image of being pressed against the concrete wall with my legs tightly hugging Mark was fresh and pungent in my mind. It had been one of those lustful moments out of the blue. We had both needed a release from the tension of the campaign, and suddenly we were there, fucking wildly with muffled moans of pleasure. Hidden only by the drapes we had celebrated by thrusting our bodies together, sweating together thrilling together.

"Let's .. .." the car slowed and David turned down a county road a few miles from home. "OK? " he asked as the headlights swept down the dark and deserted gravel road. The moon shone across a field with rolls of hay or whatever that stuff is the farmers gather in the fall.

"Oh, David, .. ......" I bit my lip silently. "Shouldn't we, ... shouldn't we just get home? I'm awfully tired, .. ... .... ..

He stopped. He silently looked out at the moonlit scene.

"I mean, I'd love to .... Another night? .. .. I said. Are we safe here? Do you think?" I tried not to sound too negative. Still, my heart sank at the thought of him undressing me. I knew he would want to, .. ... well, .. I knew he would want to kiss and touch between my legs. I couldn't possible be fresh down there. Would Mark's sperm still be evident. I counted the hours and thought about what little I had managed to clean myself in the restaurant's bathroom. I cringed at the thought of the odor of another man between my legs with David wanting me.

He switched off the lights, leaving only the parking lights and the instrument panel lighting us.

"Oh, just a few minutes, darling." he said tensely.

I put my hand lightly on his cock. It was firm lying down his pants leg and I held it very lightly as he pulled me closer. His hand slipped into the top of my dress and fondled my breast through the light bra.

"My god, I love these tits, darling." he said as our tongues entwined. "I want you."

"Ohhh, .. ... wish I felt .. .... More like it, sweetheart." I whined half-heartedly.

His kisses began behind my ear and teased along my neck. I continued to hint at wanting to go home, turning my head slightly without seeming to turn away, just turning a little bit sinuously like a cat playing hard to get. He squeezed my nipple.

"Ouch!" I said, without much emphasis. I felt it tingle and knew he was beginning to arouse me in spite of my misgivings.

David slipped a finger into me and began massaging me in the nicest place imaginable. I felt him exploring the prominent bulge behind my clitoris, inside my vagina. I could feel how wet I was under his tickling fingers. I sucked his tongue and then he drew my tongue inside his mouth. I unbuttoned my dress for him he began fondling my breasts while he kissed me.

"it's nice just doing this, darling," .. I said without much conviction. "You are so good with my breasts." I sighed and breathed gently into his ear. "Mmmmm, that's it darling, just play with them, ...... ohhhh, so nice." I moaned and nuzzled closer, still hoping for a reprieve.

"You know, I thought that Gore was actually going to sink us, didn't you? All that crap about the internet, .. ... my god! .. ... .... Ohhhh darling, not too hard."

He stopped and leaned back with a sigh. I knew my out of context question was awful. David was sulking.

"I'm sorry! I said. I guess I have trouble .. ... getting unwound from the campaigning. Sorry, I really am!"

I decided I couldn't really deny him without him getting upset, so I took a different tack. David pushed my seat all the way back. He struggled to get into my seat and hoisted me on top of him. I pushed him back in the seat and unzipped his pants. He was wearing jockey shorts and I urgently jammed my hand inside and grasped the hard shaft of his cock, struggling to get it out.

"Easy, .. easy!" he cautioned. I calmed myself, but tugged firmly to get his big cock out of the restrictive clothes. I slid to my knees between his legs. The dim light finally showed the glistening head of his dick curving slightly up toward his stomach. I kissed the head briefly and then slipped my lips around it and heard him gasp with pleasure. He squeezed my breasts, pushing them out of the cups of my bra., as I sucked him deep into my mouth and shrugged my breasts around in his hands.

"Suck them, David!" I urged, leaving his cock wet and glistening in the cool night air. I pressed my breasts to his face but my head bumped the roof of the car. I felt him lower the seat, then eagerly pull my nipple into his mouth. I pressed them together and brushed both nipples across his lips, surrendering to his grasping, fondling hands. I leaned back and basked in the pleasure of his hands squeezing and cupping my tits and the alternate sucking of one nipple and then the other. I relaxed my arms and shrugged my shoulders so my breasts swung easily in his caresses. It was delightful. My nipples and the soft globes became slick and gleaming with his saliva. My nipples jutted our for more attention and pleasure shuddered through my body.

I squeezed his cock, sliding his foreskin easily up and down. He was moist and the skin slipped greasily back and forth under my hand. It felt naughty and full of thrills. The bulbous head was jutting up in front of me and I began thinking that a really good blowjob would satisfy both of us. Since I normally love having David sucking and licking between my legs, it would seem really strange if I continued to resist. But if I brought him to an orgasm in my mouth, ... ... perhaps, .. ...perhaps he would not need the other so much.

"Ohhhh, .. ohhh, ...yess. You are so good with my breasts, darling!" I whispered, wanting more of his fondling and suckling.

"MMmmmm, ... mmmmmm," he moaned, contentedly nursing at my breasts.

It felt delicious and lovely having him treating my breasts so excitedly with his lips and tongue.

"Bite! .. ... but gently!" I said.

David bit first one and then nibbled the other nipple and I hunched my shoulders as the shiver of shear pleasure spread across my boobs.

"Oh, yes, honey, ... .. yes, play with them. Bite them. Pull them."

David became a little rougher. My shudders became bigger as I pulled against the biting hold he had on my nipple. My breast snapped back from the love bite and my nipple stung with pleasure; then waited eagerly for his next bite. He was gripping my tits tightly now, the excitement of hurting me slightly making his body tense and eager. He appeared unable to find enough ways to touch me. I watched in the meager light at the rising excitement my naked body was causing. A shiver of pleasure shimmered down my spine as I relished the effect.

"Suck my titties, David, suck them!" I snapped, my voice snapped with the tension of pleasure.

"Come!" he said, his voice cracking with excitement. "Come!" he opened the door and tugged my arm.

"David! Where are you going? Are you sure we should get out? Here?"

"Come! I want you on the hood of my car, my lovely slut!" he snarled in make-believe evilness.

I was a sight. My dress was unbuttoned to the waist. My bra was pushed down so my breasts were thrust straight out into midair suspension. My jutting, wet nipples were dark and hot looking. My stockings were laddered the length of both legs and scissored out through the deep slit in the skirt..

David pulled me along to the front of the car where the headlights he had turned on as a last thought beamed into the open farm lane ahead.

"David, .. .. honey, .... someone will come along and see .. .. .. ..!" I hissed. "I'm going to be the one exposed."

But the excitement of all this was making me very hot. I stopped protesting and he kissed me deep and long as he pressed my bottom against the right headlight and pulled my tits once again with eager hands.

"Ouch!" I said with a giggle. I felt his cock jutting against me and reached for it as David again planted kisses and little bites on my breasts. There was a full moon, so my white bra gleamed as if I were under one of those black light lamps and the ample globes sat firmly atop the supporting undercups.

David turned me so I was lying over the hood of the car with one headlight beaming between my legs. My skirt was up around my waist and his hands were scratching and tearing to get a hole through my pantyhose. The material resisted and I wasn't much help struggling as I was. He jerked my feet off the ground he tugged so hard on the crotch of the tough nylons. With both hand he tore a gaping hole and I felt the cold night air rush over the moist lips of my pussy. He tugged again and I could feel the hole widen so that the cheeks of my bottom were exposed. I stretched out over the hood of the car, his hand in the middle of my back holding me down.

"David! What are you doing?" I began laughing, it was so comical.

"You've been a bad girl! Leaving me alone for the past six months, " he said. I could hear the drinks in his voice. He was playacting, but I had the feeling there was a little something buried in the comment. He whipped out his belt and slapped my bottom with it.

"You're right! I deserve to be punished! Forgive me and I'll make it up to you!" I said quickly. He pushed me flat against the car and slapped me a little harder with the strap. I felt it sting the lips of my pussy pouting out from my crease.

'Ouch! David! Easy!" I could imagine how I looked to him. My white body spread-eagled over the fender and hood of the car, a crisp bra strap across my back, the dark waistband of pantyhose and the sheer nylons torn open to expose my ass. And what about the tawdry looking hole in the crotch with awful laddered nylon legs?

I felt him grasp the nylons and then the wrenching attempt to rip the hole larger. After another yank on the pantyhose, my bottom was completely bare and David slapped first one cheek and then the other. The stinging blows made me shiver with anticipation.

"Ohhhhhh, " I moaned.

He slapped me again and then hit me again with the belt across my pussy.

"Take that, evil tramp!" he snarled. Then he began rubbing the red marks from my bottom. The sensation was lovely and I could feel my vagina weeping a little more lubrication to welcome his cock.

He spread my legs wide as I lay on the hood spread-eagled beneath the full moon. I looked over my shoulder at the erotic scene. Laddered stockings, crisp dark pussy triangle framed by the gaping hole in my nylons. And a leering husband kneeling to press his tongue into my moist pussy.

"Oh, honey, you don't need to do that. Darling, I'm ready, put it in!" I urged.

"I'll decide what you need, my dear!" he said, raising my legs and spanking one more time across the vulnerable open pussy lips.

"David," I hissed, "we have to get back in the car!" My body was tense with apprehension "I'm freezing!"

"Not until I've had my way with you, my darling!" he said tensely. "God, you look trashy and sexy!"

I felt him long and hard against the cheeks of my ass and reached to guide him to my entry. The head of his dick was bulbous and creamy with precum. It felt eager and sexy as he pressed into the moist slit between my legs. I forced it up into my wetness and moaned as the bulbous head snapped into my vagina.

I waited with my fingers extended to greet his lovely dangling balls between my legs as David lunged forward, burying his cock in my familiar welcoming tunnel. I tightened on him as much as my worn body would permit as his hands surrounded my tits once again. The warmth of the engine was still there under my body and his body was hot inside me as he began thrusting in and out.

"Oh, god, you are a wonderful lover, Beth! Mmmmmmm, I just love fucking you!" he grunted, the strain of his thrusts obvious in his jagged breathing.

A car roared over the hill and his headlights caught me in a flood of white. The car's engine quieted for a moment and the car slowed slightly for a good look, then honked and called some masculine sex joke, and went on.

"David!" I said urgently. "They saw us!"

But he was in the throes of passion and continued his breathless thrusting. I could feel him fill me to the hilt and then slide back for another pleasure-finding thrust. Each thrust made me feel full, full of David, full of cock, but my muscles had no more to give! He slammed against me and his balls slapped my bottom with a pop. He was holding both breasts as if I were a giant motorcycle he was riding. Again and again he filled my juicy hot pussy. I felt a huge orgasm taking hold of me and tightened on his driving cock, unable to move, pinned in position over the fender.

I let myself enjoy a loud scream of pleasure in the outdoor air. It was wonderful. The shuddering, clasping orgasm rocked my body.

"Ohhhhhh god! Ohhhhhh Yes! Yes! Yesssss! Ohmigod!." I was completely spent. All the tension of the campaign was expressed in that one screaming orgasm of pleasure.

I relaxed against the warmth of the headlight between my legs and the warmth of his dick deep inside. . His sperm leapt into me as he thrust a few more times. I tried my best to tighten once more on his spasming cock. My shuddering orgasm had relaxed most of my muscles, and I struggled to clamp what remaining strength I had down onto David's final spurts. He thrust once more and pulled me around to a sitting position in his arms, still astride the headlight.

"Ohhhhhh!" he moaned as he kissed my ear and squeezed me.

I began giggling against his chest.

"Don't you think we should go?" I said. "Or haven't I made up for all my faults?"

I felt his cock relax and slip slowly from my body.

"I think I forgive you, darling." He laughed. "I think I can do no more! In more ways than one"

He helped me down from the car and we nuzzled in the moonlight for a minute or so. And then he placed me tenderly inside and pushed the button to turn on the electric seat heaters buried in the luxurious leather seat.

I slipped my breasts back into the supporting friendship of my see-through bra. David leered across at me and pushed the dress down so he could look at my breasts in their lacy cups as he drove the rest of the way.

I felt completed, yet somewhat on edge. I thought once more about the campaign and my astonishing double sexual celebration. I had two men eagerly thrusting into me in a single evening. I cannot deny enjoying both, nor can I deny that it was my fault, but something about it nagged at me.

I shook my head slowly as I pondered what I was becoming and then fell into exhausted sleep before we reached home at three in the morning.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers
12