Love of Unusual: Prologue

Story Info
Asian businessman takes Sarah to his apartment.
3.1k words
4.52
46.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love of Unusual: Cherry Blossom and White Lily Prologue

Started Writing: Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Finished Writing: Friday, December 26, 2003

It was supposed to be a romantic evening, Sarah thought as she and her date made out into the streets of the large New York City. She was dressed up in a long slinky black dress that highlighted her curves, accenting her large C-cup breasts, making her appear as if Aphrodite herself had chose the young woman to become a special character. Her hair was long and dark brown, recently washed from taking a shower. Her date was Daniel, an Asian businessman who visited New York. Both met, oddly enough, in a hotel, him being two months her senior. He smiled slyly. “Sorry,” he apologized.

She smiled politely, knowing that it was neither of their faults. It was the first time she had dated in a long time, her last boyfriend being a sleaze. “Why should you apologize for raining?” She asked. He shrugged lightly.

“Maybe I can make it up somehow…” he began.

Sarah’s anger got the best of her. “Make it up somehow? This whole date was a disaster!” Disgusted, she turned around as she felt his warm touch on her shoulders, his body warmth flowing through the thin silk of her dress. She felt his fingers move, lightly tickling her shoulders. The rain poured on both of them as Sarah grew and cold and shivered.

“Lets go back to my place,” Daniel offered. Sarah nodded her head, too tired to do anything but agree as Daniel put his arm around her waist and led her away from the restaurant to his hotel.

The suite was expensive, and he was only a traveling businessman and Sarah didn’t know much about him besides the fact that they shared common passions and interests. Sarah sat down on the sofa, her legs dangling as Daniel turned on the romantic music and sat beside her, his hand lightly resting beside her face.

Without saying a word, Daniel cupped her face in his palm and kissed her gently on the lips, his tongue coming out occasionally and tracing her full and thick lips. Sarah only expected it to go at a kiss, but was much surprised when she found his thin palms with short and slender fingers travel down to where her breasts stood out, her nipples a little erect from having a man’s hand near them. Without taking off the dress that the young woman wore, he rubbed his thumbs against the light points, making Sarah shiver from pleasure. She felt liquid collecting and pooling between her legs, as their kisses got more and more passionate.

She felt him drawing closer to her, his hands going around her back where she felt as if her temperature rose and his touch, instead of cooling her skin down, seemed to flame it up even more. All thoughts of stopping flew out of her as she felt his hardness pressing against the slit between her legs where the liquid seemed to make the underwear she wore wet which arose her desire even more. She closed her eyes and her breaths became labored and lay back down, her breasts flattening a little and her cleavage standing out between her large breasts. She didn’t wear a bra.

Daniel lay on top of her, his hardness between his legs pressing even harder against her slit as she moaned quietly, and arched her back, making her large breasts slide back up her body, almost to her neck as Daniel’s side of the face lay against the black material, his hands on her abdomen. “Maybe we should stop,” he mumbled. Sarah looked up at him and began to stand up when Daniel grabbed her hands and Sarah felt that unexplainable ecstasy. “No,” he amended. “You’re too beautiful.” Sarah blushed at his words and lay against the sofa, words forgotten. He lay on top of her again and gently began to kiss her neck, his tongue slippery and wet making trails around the neck and turning her on. The kisses were slow and sensual as Daniel lightly began to suck on it, and very soon Sarah felt his hands travel up and down her body, lightly caressing the fabric of her dress.

Daniel’s lips then moved on to her chest cavity as the hardness increased and his hands gripped her hips very tightly, slightly using his hands to mock-twist them. He licked the chest cavity, as Sarah was ragged from breathing, now begging for Daniel to suck on her hard nipples as she arched her back even more, wanting for his hands to squeeze the large mountains she carried tightly. Daniel, however, didn’t give in to her desires. Sarah’s body temperature rose and her nerves were tingling all over her body from this pleasure and frustration of not having Daniel following her desires.

Daniel then finally reached the cleavage of her breasts as his tongue went between her breasts and moved left to right, making the sides very wet as his hands still continued to pleasure her hips, and liquid pooling in downwards to her body, oh how she loved this! Never had any man she had been with before gave her such pleasure. She pressed her legs tightly against one another, feeling the soft fabric of her stockings against her skin, which seemed to her like a heat absorbent.

She began to moan lightly as she felt Daniel’s slick tongue away from her cleavage and felt his sharp teeth lightly caressing the skin between her breasts, making it rosy and red. Daniel hardened and pressed even more against her as she felt his hands move away from her hips and behind her dress. His warm skin on his hands unbuttoned the dress that bound her dress and Sarah drew in a deep breath, feeling free from restraints of wearing tight clothes. The dress did not slide and Daniel’s warm hands moved down to her legs that she clamped tightly as if wanting to keep the pleasure inside. As if knowing what was good for her, he rubbed against her hard, moving the clothes in between her slit and rubbing them against her lightly swollen clitoris. Sarah sat up and arched her head back in pleasure as she then felt his warm and wet lips on the clothes that she wore and the tongue licked the material, driving her even crazier as she almost cried out.

It was still raining outside and the lights inside the suite weren’t on, although neither Sarah nor Daniel cared. Daniel stopped and Sarah understood why as she felt his hands on top of her shoulders sliding the slinky dress down, the material lightly caressing her skin, raising her temperature. Down, down the dress came, exposing her shoulders and finally her breasts were free; large with erect nipples ready to be licked, tickled and squeezed. Daniel left her halfway bare, her breasts lightly hitting against her skin, but didn’t touch the bottom.

He sat on his knees, his eyes drinking in her beautiful skin mounted with right breasts that were just begging to be squeezed and licked by him as he hardened even more at the thought of sucking her nipples, feeling the little points in his mouth and using the tongue to tease them and make them grow harder and making her moan with pleasure. He unbuttoned his pants and his shirt and hastily removed the pants, feeling them scrape against his hard penis from looking at Sarah. He wore boxers and was now free to let his penis enlarge a little from the hot air from heater that circulated around the room because it was an autumn night.

His head lay on top of one of her breasts, his slick black hair tickling her skin sensually as his eager hands went underside of the breast to her warm skin and his fingers gently used the index finger to move it up to the hard nipple. His soft lips kissed the skin that enfolded the breast, creating a warm wet spot on her cold unprotected breasts as he pressed against her, and Sarah, through her silk stockings between her legs, felt his cotton boxers and the shaft of his penis standing out.

Her skin was cold despite the heater being on and she longed to feel his hands around her mountainous breasts. The cotton boxers felt wet from his pre-cum and somehow that made his shaft even harder and more urgent against her slit, which literally grinded the clothes into her clitoris, making her moan with pleasure. From the top of her breast, Daniel slowly kissed the top and using his tongue moved downward to her breast, creating a trail of saliva until his lips reached her hard and erect nipple, ready to be played with sexually. His arms went around her as Sarah leaned back and his lips grabbed on to the little point and sucked hard as Sarah gasped in pleasure and put her arms around Daniel’s neck as his tongue lightly kept flicking her nipple, making it glisten with juice and even harder and firmer.

Her breathing increased just as his flicking of her hard nipple increased and very soon she felt his teeth around her nipple, holding it in place like a tied up prisoner and his tongue, representing the whip grind against her breast, the rough edge making her nipple erect and slightly tender as Sarah gasped from ecstasy and the liquid rapidly started to come out from one of her most sacred places and pooling into her underwear and slightly even staining her stockings. Her hands, which rested on Daniel’s neck lightly began to push him harder to her breast, wanting for her whole breast to be tortured just like her nipple was being tortured.

Her back relaxed against the couch as his hands trailed a steam of heat across her naked top part of the body and finally reached her breast and firmly grasped it from below, his fingers lightly spread out, letting the skin escape from between the spaces of his fingers, then firmly his fingers squeezed her globes, letting the skin stand out as she moaned in delight as the liquid collected even more between her legs, spreading out to her stockings, making a noticeable spot. While Daniel held the breast in his hand, his wet and slippery tongue begin to circle the breast round and round, turning Sarah’s face into a light pink color. The shaft still dug into her slit, grinding against her clitoris, sending up waves of pleasure up her body to her brain.

Daniel then moved to her other breast, his heated arms holding the mound tightly, his fingers lightly tickling the sides of the breast right below the nipple. He squeezed it, his fingers too short for the mound that was attached to her body as she moaned in delight and began to arch her body up. Daniel then knew what to do next as his fingers traveled downward to her stockings and he pulled them down, eager to see her slit.

The dress slid down, down to the ground, leaving her stark naked, her voluptuous body in Daniel’s eyes as he also saw that she didn’t wear panties, leaving her slit exposed, moist and wet with her turn on juices. He could see juices around her slit, making it glisten and very wet. She stood up, naked, and Daniel was on his knees, leaning against her hairy slit that was glistening with juices as his tongue first licked the lips that guarded the precious treasure.

Then, sensually, he moved his tongue back and forth, allowing a tiny opening between the lips to appear. He plunged his tongue inside, the tip of the tongue instantly connecting with what seemed to be a hard cliff, but in reality was her clitoris, large and turned on.

Daniel’s tongue began toying with her clitoris, feeling it swell with pleasure as she began to moan and lay down, opening the crack further where he could see the juices flowing from her vagina, encircling her slit, making it glisten with her bodily juices. Daniel could feel the heat emitting from her slit as he plunged his face down into her slit, his penis so hard that he felt he could explode.

The warmth juices circled around his face as her legs widened and she felt sharp points of his teeth graze her unprotected slit. Then that tongue, that masterful and rough and wet tongue began licking up her juices as more came out from her body and it reached the hard mound of her clitoris, lightly moving it side to side as his fingers moved behind and squeezed her buttocks, drawing a loud moan from her from all this pleasure.

His mouth opened wide against all the juices, as it seemed to swallow part of her vagina and his tongue was rough, just as his teeth were as he used them to scrape and lightly bite her skin, creating more juices that came out from her body. The juices were hotter from pleasure and every passing minute more and more came out.

He sucked her slit hard now, creating no mercy against the wave of orgasm that rolled against her body, begging to be let out. His fingers moved on to her breasts that seemed to quiver with excitement as his tongue moved downward to her vagina as she let out a scream of ecstasy.

His hot hands grabbed her soft breasts that now had no cold spot on them at all and they squeezed the breasts hard as his warm tongue went inside her vagina and found her g-spot. His tongue, wet and dry at the same time pulled hard against the g-spot, making her moan even more as her breathing increased and sweat began to appear on her body.

Daniel felt very hard now as he moved his boxers downward his legs and hastily threw them on the floor, his shaft very hard and very noticeable as he lightly squeezed it, making a drop of sperm come out and fall on the floor. He was about to cum now.

She moaned hard now as he removed his tongue away from her vagina and used a finger to plunge into it, swirling it within her juices. Once satisfied that she was ready, Daniel lightly brushed his shaft against her vagina, gently plunging it in as he felt sperm coming out, swimming in her juices in all directions. His sperm came out, hard and many as he heard her moaning and rolling her head back and fourth. He took off his shirt and lay against her, letting his chest scrape against her nipples.

He thrust his shaft deeper and deeper into her, making more sperm come out and making her nipples appear erect as they scraped against his heated skin, hard points of the mountains themselves scraping into rock.

His fevered hands went behind her and lifted her up bottom as he stood up, her on top of his shaft. Wanting to make it deeper, he made her sit on his shaft harder and moaned himself from this enjoyment as he thrust in her harder and harder.

He pressed her body close against his and moved her up down, scraping her erect nipples against his chest as his hands continued to hold her buttocks, squeezing them as she made tiny moans and threw her head back, her hair was behind.

Finally he lay down and removed the shaft from her body, spent, but knowing they weren’t done yet, for it was his turn. Sarah got up weakly and sat down beside him, her fevered hand touching his limp shaft.

At her touch, however, his shaft hardened a little as she sat down on her knees and took his shaft into her hand, lightly squeezing the head and skin that stood out and her thumb running gently along them.

Daniel moaned lightly as she moved her hand towards the base and her fingers made a vaginal like hole and she began moving it up and down, scraping hard against his shaft and even harder against his head as Daniel felt nerves tingle up and down his arms and all over his body.

Sarah, then, began using a thumb to rub the head, gentle and masterful she was as she found a spot similar to clitoris on Daniel’s shaft as he hardened even more. Sarah took the shaft again and seductively opened her legs, her slit open and exposed and wet and juicy. She put it right on top of the clitoris and rubbed it back and forth, making Daniel gasp from pleasure and enjoyment as his shaft felt her juices mixing with his and felt the clitoris that again began to swell under the shaft. Then she closed her legs, trapping his shaft within the wet and pleasurable slit as the legs rubbed it up and down, creating a noticeable hardness.

Then she released Daniel’s shaft into her hand and opened her mouth as his shaft went in, feeling more wetness and feeling her tongue rubbing against him, roughly without any mercy as she sucked up the combined juices of him and of her. He bit his lip as he felt her tongue go round and round his shaft, lightly teasing the edges.

Daniel was very hard when he felt the outside air as Sarah mocked bit his shaft and between the lips the came out that tongue that wicked tongue that moved back and forth on his shaft.

Then, Sarah, still making circles and trails of juices on his shaft moved it to between her two large mounds.

Daniel felt warmth between those mounds as she pushed them together and rubbed the sides of his shaft, hard, almost grating. He closed his eyes and leaned back, enjoying the sensation she had overwrought on his senses.

Not opening his eyes, he felt warmth and hard sucking on his head of the shaft and warm breasts that continued to move against him, making him harder with each passing second. His face burned and seemed to take a facial expression of pleasure of his features as he breathed deeply, struggling not to explode within the lips and cheeks that puffed in and out, squeezing the head. He only hoped that she wouldn’t add a tongue to this pleasure and really make him cum.

Sarah’s mouth overfilled with saliva as she used her tongue like a whiplash and began stroking the top of his shaft roughly and slowly as saliva circled the shaft making the sensation even more harder for him to hold on to his sperm.

Finally, he released it and it flooded into Sarah’s mouth as breathing wildly he lay against the floor, the pressure on his shaft deteriorated and disappeared all together.

The End of Prologue