Love on a Rainy Day

Story Info
A young married couple stay home on a rainy day.
753 words
3.04
14.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosemary got up and looked up from her computer at the rain falling on her window. Her last novel had been easy but she could not get her new story working. She decided to take a shower and relax before her husband came home. They had been married for almost two years and she still looked forward to seeing him when he came home. Both had been working at the same software design company when they met three years earlier. John asked her to marry him after they had dated for a year.

After took of her clothes she turned on the shower. She was a tall blue eyed blond with a straight nose and full lips. Her breasts were large and firm with no sag. Her slender waist accentuated her round firm butt. She stepped into the shower and let the warm water sluice over her. When she shampooed her tits rippled. After she dried off her skin glowed.

She picked out a dark blue blasé and white slacks. She wasn't really fussy about her clothes but she liked to look neat and trim. She thought about making a lunch but decided to ask her husband. They had different tastes so they usually ate at a local restaurant where they served a variety. She looked a the hard rain falling and knew they would have to stay home. Cooking was not her favorite thing. She wasn't a very good cook and she had little interest in becoming one.

She went back to work on her writing and had made some progress so was still at her computer when she heard her husband's car in the drive. He only had a short dash to the house but he was soaked. John was a a few inches under six foot. His work as software engineer did not give him enough exercise so he worked out regularly but he wasn't bulky like a weight lifter but he did look trim. He kicked his shoes off then went into their bathroom and after he dried his hair he went to the bedroom and put on a dry shirt.

He suggested eating at home instead of going out into the rain again. Rosemary took a couple of frozen roast beef dinners out of the refrigerator and put them in the microwave . They took the heated meals into the living room and turned on the TV. After they finished she took the empty trays into the kitchen. When she came back they found a sit-com they both liked. The rain had slowed and made a pattering sound on the roof. After the program ended they watched a talent show for awhile then it got boring so the decided to find something in their CD collection. She found a soft porn that they had watched together before. It was a wedding present from one of Josh's friends. They had been married almost two years and she still remembered how embarrassed she was the first time she watched it with John. Their lovemaking that night had been really passionate.

A half way through the movie Rosemary saw that the show was making John excited like she knew it would. She ran her hand along his leg until she felt him hardening. He fondled her breasts through her blouse. She took her blouse off and John took off the bra. Her nipples were already swelling. He sucked them really hard. She unfastened his slacks and pulled them off. She slid his shorts off and took his hard member in her hands and pulled him gently toward her open mouth. When she had made him hard as a poker she slipped off her white slacks. She wore red panties and spread her lovely legs wide. John hooked is fingers into the panties and pulled them off slowly. He went down on his knees and when she was thoroughly ready he entered her womanhood . They lay quietly then he slid in and out of her slowly and deliberately. She arched against him. He increased his pace a little and when he couldn't wait any longer he jammed furiously and with a groan he thrust hard against her womanhood. She spread her shapely legs wider so he could penetrate deeper and with gasp she had an orgasm and his continuous probing brought her to second stronger orgasm.

After they shut off the TV they went to bed and drifted off to sleep listening to the sound of the gentle rain.

The End