Love on a Summer Afternoon

Story Info
A Mother and Daughter have a hot afternoon.
3.7k words
4.45
116.8k
38

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 05/03/2014
Created 09/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth Wilson walked down the path from the old farmhouse, where she lived with her family, to the river that flowed through the woods. Beth was thirty nine years old, willowy with long legs and soft brown hair. She had a pretty, classical face with a sharp nose and a dazzling smile. Even after three children, she was an A cup and her small breasts rode high on her chest. She didn't need a bra and today her nipples were long and hard from the slight breeze on a hot July day. She had been working in her gardens all morning and was dressed in an old pair of cut-off shorts and a thin tee-shirt that was transparent with sweat. Her small, hard dark brown nipples were clearly visible.

Beth and her husband Brett lived in the old house with their three children; Alison eighteen, Thomas fifteen and Laura twelve. Brett had taken Thomas and Laura to Massachusetts to visit his parents. Alison had a summer job and had remained in New Hampshire with Beth. Alison had gotten in late last night after a date and Beth assumed she was still asleep in her room. Beth decided to take a quick swim and clean off before she started lunch.

Beth entered the woods on the far side of the field across from the house and walked down to the river. Glacial melting eons ago had worn a series of potholes in the bedrock and today these were perfect natural swimming pools, filled with crystal clear water from the mountain springs. It was one of the reasons Brett and Beth had bought the old farm. As she came out of the woods onto the ledges next to the river she stopped short and gasped.

She had been wrong about Alison being inside asleep. Her eighteen year old daughter was sunning herself on the rocks in just a pair of bikini bottoms and as Beth walked out into the sunshine, Alison slowly slid her hand into the bottoms and started to lazily rub her pussy. Her other hand was caressing her right breast.

Alison had been out on a date the night before with her boyfriend Chip. She and Chip had progressed over the summer from kissing to petting to wild fucking and last night had been no exception. They had done it three times in just over three hours and had finished with Chip's eight inch cock fucking her between her tits. Alison had not inherited her mother's figure; she was tall and had wide shoulders and 34C boobs. She had discovered the pleasure of wrapping them around Chip's long cock as he slid it in and out and finished off by shooting his cum all over her chest and into her hot mouth. Alison was a cum slut and loved the taste of hot cum.

Alison had come down to the river to clean the dried cum off her tight teenage body. After her swim, she laid down in the warm sunshine and had started to daydream of last night and the hot, raw sex she had shared with her boyfriend. As the memories came flooding back she became very horny and unconsciously reached up to start fondling her breast and then slid her hand into her bikini to relieve the pressure between her long legs.

Beth stood, shocked into immobility and watched Alison fondle her breast and finger herself. She watched as Alison nipple started to stand off her soft, round boob.

"She's got beautiful breasts, they're much bigger then mine. What am I thinking? She's my own daughter!" Beth's mind was in turmoil.

Beth was no prude. She had lost her virginity at age fourteen and had had several lesbian experiences when she went to private school and college. She and Brett had had a number of threesomes and swapped with some couples over the years. She still occasion- ally met with several female friends of hers for bottles of wine and some discrete all female get togethers. She found the female body beautiful and exciting, but this was her daughter she was getting turned on by.

And turned on she was. Her brown nipples were rock hard and stood off her almost flat chest at least and inch. She could feel her pussy starting to get wet with excite-

ment. Absently she reached up under her tee-shirt and started to gently rub her right nipple.

Alison was rapidly approaching her climax. She tugged at her nipples and rubbed her steaming pussy with more urgency. Finally it hit her. She grunted loudly as she came and her legs went rigid, her ass lifting up off the ledge below her. Her bathing suit bottoms were soaked with her juices. After a minute, her body relaxed and she lay back in the warm sunshine.

This erotic display was too much for Beth. Watching Alison cum had driven her fevered brain beyond reason and she needed relief soon. She walked quietly up to her daughter on shaky legs.

"Alison, honey, you should be more careful to do that where you might not draw an audience."

Alison's head snapped around. Shit! She had been caught frigging herself by her mother. She knew the big lecture was on the way. But as she looked at her mother, she noticed some things that seemed out of place. Beth's face was flushed and red, her breathing was shallow and quick and she was still gently rubbing her right breast under her shirt. Alison was a true cum slut and knew the signs; her mother was wicked turned on!

Beth took a couple more steps and then sat down beside her curvy daughter. She realized with surprise she was still playing with her nipples and drew her shaky hand out from under her shirt. Her brain was at war with her body and her body was starting to win.

"I'm sorry Mom. I just got carried away. Don't be mad at me."

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm not mad at you. It's fun and exciting and natural. I do it too, just not where everyone can see me."

"You still masturbate?" Alison was surprised, she had not considered this. She figured when people got married it stopped. She had a sudden vision of her mother with her hands between her legs and rubbing herself to climax and started to get excited again. Alison was going to be a senior at a private school in western Massachusetts this fall and had had a few lesbian affairs of her own while she was there. She preferred cock, the bigger the better, but pussy was a real close second.

Beth reached down and brushed Alison's long brown hair and laughed.

"Yes, even your old mother still masturbates!" Beth decided to go for broke. "Some times I even do it in front of other people or to other people."

"Other women?" Alison was excited where this discussion seemed to be headed.

"Yes."

"Who?" Alison had a pretty good idea of some of the other women. She knew her mother and father were very sexual and sexually active, but she just wanted to keep her mother going on this promising path.

"Well, one shouldn't kiss and tell, honey. Let's just say the last time was last week."

"I bet it was last week when you took that sauna with Lisa Marsh after the party"

"Honey, I really can't say." But Beth's Mona Lisa smile spoke volumes. She and Lisa had sixty-nined in the sauna to screaming orgasms. The memory started making her wet again and reminded her of the scene a few minutes earlier with her daughter.

"Were you remembering everything you did with Chip last night? Was that what got you going?"

"Oh, Mom, he has a really big cock! We fucked twice and them he came between my boobies. It was awesome. I must have cum ten times."

"Well you look happy. Happy but tired" Beth reached down to rub Alison's back. Alison tried to relax while laying in the sunshine on the rock, but she was just too worked up. Suddenly she rolled over and Beth's hands were full of teenage tits.

"How about you Mom? Did watching me masturbate make you excited? Is that why your nipples were straight out and you face all flushed? Did seeing your little girl get herself off do that to you?" While letting loose with this string of questions Alison slowly worked her hand up under Beth's tee-shirt.

"Alison! What are you doing!" When her daughter's fingers touched her already sensitive nipple a jolt run from there right down to her pussy. Beth shuddered at Alison's touch.

"I think I'm doing exactly what you want me to do Mom." With those words Alison's hands gripped the thin tee-shirt from the inside and gave a mighty pull. The tee-shirt ripped right down the middle of the front. Beth's tanned breasts stood out proud and straight. Her very long nipples stood more then an inch off her chest. Alison's head moved to her breast and sucked her mother's left nipple into her mouth.

Beth closed her eyes and groaned. Another jolt sent her pussy spasming. She was going to cum just from having her daughter suck and lick her nipple. It was so dirty, so wrong. Beth knew she didn't want her teenage daughter to stop, She looked down to where her daughter gently licked and sucked her nipple. The sight of Alison's lips wrapped around her nipple triggered Beth's orgasm.

Alison felt her mother start to shiver and then heard a small scream as she came hard. She held onto and hugged her mother as the shaking subsided. Beth leaned down and kissed her daughter on the lips.

"Honey, this is way too dangerous to be doing out here. Let's go up to the house." Beth took Alison's hand in hers and they walked across the field to the house. Beth with her tattered shirt hanging from her shoulders and her tanned chest on proud display and her tall, curvy daughter topless with her big boobs bouncing as she walked.

They were no sooner in the side door and into the kitchen then Beth stopped and turned and started to kiss and fondle her daughter. Beth was on fire and she knew Alison was too. Their lips and tongues worked together as Beth's hand slipped up Alison's chest. Beth gently cupped her daughter's breasts and started to play with her nipples.

Alison groaned in disappointment when her mother stepped back, but it was only to put her hands on Alison's hips to push he bikini bottoms down. The tight blue material slid over Alison's hips and onto the floor and she was naked in front of her mother.

Beth took a moment to look at her hot teenage daughter. Five foot nine inches with long brown hair and big boobs for her slight frame. Beth looked down and saw Alison was completely shaved and her pink lips were dripping with wetness from her tight pussy.

"Alison, you're beautiful."

"I get it from you, Mom." Alison reached up and brushed the torn shirt from her mother's shoulders and reached for the button at the top of her short cut-offs. Beth grabbed her hand.

"Sweetheart, are you sure you want to do this. I don't want you to feel bad about this later."

Alison's answer was to break her mother's grip and to undo the button and slide down the zipper on the shorts. They slid to the floor and Beth stood there in just a very small pair of dusky red panties. She was two inches shorter then Alison with a very small frame. Her breasts were mere bumps on her chest but her nipples stood far out from them. Alison reached for the panties and slid them down. Her mother was naked. Beth took her daughter's hand and they walked into Beth and Brett's bedroom naked and as lovers.

Alison pushed Beth down on the bed and looked down at her mother's pussy and saw Beth had just a small landing strip above her lips. Then she saw her mother's clit. It was large at least an inch long. It stuck out from between her lips like a tiny cock. Alison was fascinated.

"No wonder she likes sex so much, she must go off like a cannon when that gets rubbed the right way." Alison was determined to find out and reached down to gently play with her mother's clitoris. It was so long, she could put a finger on each side and rub it like a cock.

Alison had found her mother's weak spot. As soon as she began to play with Beth's clit, her mother started to make a series of loud groans and sighing noises and her eyes rolled back into her head. A few more minutes and Beth was shaking like a leaf and another small scream came from her lips. When she came, her pussy gushed wetness all over Alison's hand and arm.

Alison had never seen a woman cum so hard or so much. Beth lay trembling and sighing and Alison's hand and lower arm were covered in wetness. She brought her fingers to her mouth and decided she liked the taste. She bent down and kissed her mother and slid her tongue into her mouth so they could share the taste.

Beth's eyes slowly opened and she was overcome with love for her beautiful daughter. Love and lust. She reached up and began to play with Alison's big boobs, teasing and gently rubbing her thick nipples.

"You've had some practice!" she said to the teenager with a smile

"I won't kiss and tell." she teased her mother "But, no, that wasn't my first time with another woman. But I've never seen a clit like yours before. It's like a beautiful little cock."

"Thank you, sweetie. You certainly worked it just like I love it. Now let's see what your Mommy can do."

Beth started by kissing her daughter. Their lips and tongues worked on each other and Alison started to moan, her mother was a great kisser. Beth started to work down Alison's chest to her beautiful breasts. At seventeen, they stood proud and firm and her mother started to lick and suck them. First one and then the other, Beth worked her daughter's nipple into full arousal. Alison started to squirm and her pussy was very, very wet.

Beth reached down to play with her daughter's bald pussy. She found it sopping wet and started to gently stroke the outer lips while still licking and sucking Alison's left breast. Alison was beside herself with excitement. None of her other female lovers had the patience to bring her to such a state of arousal. Beth finally let go of her nipple and slid back up to kiss her while still playing with her wet lips.

"Do you like this honey? Is this what your other lovers have done? Do you like Mommy playing with your hot, wet cunt? Can I call it your cunt, it's such a nasty word. I love pussy, and yours is the prettiest I've ever seen. I think it needs a kiss. Do you want Mommy to kiss your pussy? Can I lick your cunt?"

Beth's dirty talk had Alison in a frenzy. She writhed on her parents bed and started to moan. She had a small cum just from the talk and the gentle rubbing of her pussy by her mother. Her only answer to her mother was a deep moan.

Beth looked down at her daughter's bald pussy. It was pink and beautiful and begging to be kissed. Beth started kissing the inside of Alison's thighs and then above the lips and hood of her clit.

"Stop teasing!" Alison managed to gasp out "Eat me! Eat your little girls hot, wet cunt!"

Beth kissed the top of Alison's pussy then licked down along the inside of her lips and then to the top again. Her daughter's chest flushed red and she started to whine as her orgasm neared. Beth slid two fingers into Alison's wet pussy and started to finger fuck her. She added a third and then a fourth finger, gently working them in and out as she sucked on Alison's clit. Alison gave a piercing scream of climax and bucked her hips up off the bed just as Beth's hand was descending.

Beth's whole delicate hand slid into her daughter wet pussy. Alison's eyes flew open and she let loose with another scream. Moisture dripped from her stretched cunt. Beth stopped, afraid that she had hurt her daughter.

Alison was startled, but it didn't hurt. Indeed, it felt great. She started to buck her hips up an down again.

"Don't stop Mommy! That feels great. Keep fisting me! Fist fuck your little girl! Make me cum again on your hand! Work it back and forth! OH, GOD! OH, GAWWD"

Alison's hips fell back onto the quilt. She was totally exhausted. She shut her eyes and started to breathe deeply. Beth looked down on her daughter with love. Alison had a contented smile on her beautiful face. Her chest and face were flushed with orgasm and she looked like a contented baby. Beth carefully slid her hand out of her daughter's drenched cunt and lay down beside her. They both fell asleep.

Beth woke up an hour later with a very pleasant sensation. She looked around her bedroom and remembered that she had been there with Alison. She looked down to see her daughter between her legs and playing with and sucking on her long clit like it was a cock.

"Alison Wilson! What are you doing?" she asked in mock exasperation as her pussy started to juice and she neared climax.

"Trying to make you feel half as good as you made me feel. Now just lay back."

With that, Alison dipped back to Beth's pussy and continued sucking her clit and fingering her wet pussy. Very shortly. Beth was bucking and yelling as orgasm overcame her.

Alison moved up to her mother's face and they kissed deeply as lovers. They laid on the big bed and whispered and cuddled together.

"So, Mom, what else do you do with your lady friends?"

Beth looked over at her daughter with a mischievous smile. "How dirty do you like it?" she asked.

"The dirtier, the better. After incest, there aren't a lot more taboos."

Beth got up out of the bed a walked to her dresser. She bent over to open the bottom drawer and Alison has a spectacular view of her muscular ass. Beth rummaged around for a moment and pulled out a green box. She opened it and reached inside and then turned around to her daughter again.

"Ever seen one of these?" She was holding a nine inch strap on dildo with a harness that wrapped around her boyish hips. Alison was fascinated. She had heard about them, but had never seen or used one.

"What are you going to do what that monster?"

"Mommy is going to fuck the shit out of you." Beth sat on the edge of the bed and slid her legs into the harness. She adjusted the straps around her narrow hips and then turned towards Alison.

"Why don't you suck on it to lube it up a little before I slide it into that juicy peach of yours?"

Alison reached out and gripped the phallus with both hands. She lowered her mouth to the tip and spit once and then worked the shaft into her mouth. Soon it was slowly gliding in and out of her lips. Beth pulled it out with a pop.

"Get up on your hands and knees." Alison moved around the bed and presented herself. Beth took a minute to admire Alison tight muscular behind and then moved up to place the tip of the strap on at the entrance to her daughter's pussy. She notched it into her daughter's slick pussy and then thrust her narrow hips forward.

Alison grunted when the big dildo bottomed out in her sopping pussy. She had never had anything so big inside her before and it took a few seconds to adjust to it. Beth pulled back and then slid her hips forward again. Alison started to relax and started to move in unison with her mother.

Beth looked down at the big cock sliding in and out of her teenage daughter. The sight was so erotic she became light headed for a second. She quickly recovered and started to work the big strap on in and out in a steady rhythm.

"How does that feel baby? Does it feel good plowing deep into your little cunt? Do you want Mommy to go harder? Do you want me to really FUCK YOU?" Beth shouted the last two words.

Alison's face was red, she was dripping sweat and her breath was coming in shallow gasps. "Yes Mommy, FUCK ME! Fuck your slutty little girl. I am a nasty little slut and want to be fucked hard by my mother. Slam that big ass strap on deep into my teenage twat! Fuck me, fuck me, FUUCCKK MEEEEE!!!"

Alison's scream made Beth start to slam the big cock hard and fast into her daughter. The inside of the harness was caressing her long clit and she was getting close to cumming herself. She banged into the sweaty teen over and over and then suddenly started to come.

Alison could feel her mother tense up and then the rubber cock hit her G spot and she exploded and screamed at the top of her lungs "AAHHHH, FUCCK MEEE!! FUCK ME MOMMY! FUCCKK MEEE!!" This last was a long guttural grunting moan.

Beth went totally limp and pulled out of Alison and collapsed on the big bed next to her. Alison cuddled up to her mother and they quivered in a sweaty heap. Twenty minutes went by and their eyes fluttered open. Alison kissed her mother with a deep loving embrace.

12