Love on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time it is?"

"What time it is?" Jeanne repeated. "What on earth does that mean?"

"You thought you always needed to know the time when you first got here. How do you feel about it now that you've let go of that for a while?"

"I'm getting used to it. Well, no, more than that, I'm kind of enjoying it, actually."

"Hmmm"

Jeanne finally got it. "Okay, okay, I'll try to let it go. But...I don't know..."

"You don't need to know, Jeanne. I don't know either. We'll find out. I don't have all the secrets to life figured out either, you know."

"You sure seem to."

"Not even close, Jeanne."

"So you've been thinking about this too?" Jeanne wasn't sure if that made things better or worse.

"Not exactly. But about things like this, kind of."

"I don't understand. What kind of things then?"

Diana hesitated, thinking about whether to go ahead. But how could she not? If they didn't move forward, they wouldn't stay where they were, they could only move backward, and the thought of doing that gave her gut a wrench.

"You told me what you were feeling. I guess I should return the favor. You remember when I told you about not having to work? How that created questions of its own?

"Sure."

"Where to live my life will be easy, relatively. But..."

"What, Di?"

"I, um, also need to figure out...who to live it with." And she hurried through, "I've been trying to figure out how to ask you to stay."

It was like a punch to the stomach in a way, but yet a relief at the same time. Of course she had. Jeanne knew that on some level.

"Diana--"

"Wait. Remember when I said it wasn't the same before you got here?" Diana was struggling with herself. This would be crossing a bridge from which there was no going back. "This is how I want to live. It's...well...I've never felt..."

A tear rolled down her cheek and just about broke Jeanne's heart. There was no thought involved as she pushed her chair back and went to her friend. She dropped to her knees beside Diana's chair and wiped the tear away.

Crying harder, Diana said, "I've ruined everything, haven't I?"

Again, there was no thought involved as Jeanne leaned in and kissed Diana's lips softly, and with their lips inches apart, whispered, "Shhhh. Diana, you know I love you."

That hung in the air for a few seconds.

Then she whispered, more to herself than to Diana, "Oh...my...God. I love you."

Then, to Diana again, "Diana," and she started to laugh, "I'm such an idiot!" and she kissed her again. "I love you."

Diana laughed through the tears, too. "I was starting to be afraid you weren't going to figure that out."

Now there were tears on both their cheeks, but not sad tears by any means.

Jeanne got serious for a moment, and touched Diana's cheek as she looked into her eyes and said, "You knew this, Di?"

"Not all along. I think I started to figure it out on our picnic the other day, while you were napping."

Their lips moved together again, and touched in the softest, barest possible way. Again. Closer by a hair; and again; until the touching became a real kiss. And it was like every kiss in their lives up to this point had been a pretend kiss. This was absolutely right.

Little by little, the kisses became less soft and more passionate. Their lips parted and Diana's tongue tentatively traced Jeanne's lips. It was hard to tell which of them was more surprised by how much Jeanne wanted that. Then the tentativeness faded as their tongues explored, dancing which each other.

Their hands got involved then, each of them hungry for this first feel of a woman's neck, cheek, back. They couldn't possibly stop exploring there, and the hands started traveling under clothes. Lips moved from lips and drifted over cheeks, eyelids, necks, ears...

When Jeanne's hand found the curve of Diana's breast for the first time, she stopped kissing long enough to say laughingly, "Mmm. Yep, I'd trade for these babies."

Diana pulled away just enough to be able to move, and pulled her top over her head and off. "Well, you can't trade for them, but I'll tell you what; you can visit them any time you like." It was a stupid joke, maybe, but their laughter dispelled the last bit of tension that had been lingering, and now this was pure joy. Jeanne reached around her new love and unfastened her bra and tossed it aside, then lowered her head and began to explore those beautiful nipples with her lips, her tongue.

Diana was unsure of herself when she moved to unbutton the top of Jeanne's jeans, but when her hand traveled down to that point and hesitated, Jeanne took it and guided it forward, and just whispered, "Yes."

Diana disengaged herself and stood, took a few steps away, and held her hands out to Jeanne, inviting her to come with her.

Jeanne's eyes looked a question at Diana, then she started to say it out loud. "What are we..."

"Shhhh."

One more try. "Di, are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life, Jeanne. Are you?"

They headed for the stairs.

* * * * *

They spent the rest of that day just discovering each other. They both noticed with some amazement several times during the day that there was absolutely no self-consciousness about it. They made love gently and tentatively. They fucked hard and urgently. They slept and woke and made love again. They rose and ate when they were hungry, and went straight back to bed.

Diana was fascinated by her new lover's pussy. She loved the look of it; she thought it looked like some gorgeous tropical flower. She loved the taste and smell of it, vaguely reminiscent of the outdoors; like her own but oddly different. She loved the feel of it and reveled in making it wet and slippery. She couldn't get enough of it.

She rested her head on Jeanne's leg and just looked at it while her fingers explored it, marveling at the way it was engorged. She pushed Jeanne's hood up to make her pearl stand out just so she could look at it, touch it, kiss it. She moved closer and ran her tongue around and over that little button. She took it between her lips and sucked, gently at first, then harder as she sensed that that was what Jeanne needed. She never gave a conscious thought to technique, everything seemed instinctive, as though they had been lovers for ages and were tuned sharply to each other's bodies. She would have been insanely happy to keep that up all day, but Jeanne arched and cried out so many times that she finally had to push Diana's head away.

"My God!" she managed to get out, gasping for breath. "Need...a break!"

Diana slid up Jeanne's body until she was lying alongside her, with Jeanne recovering from the stream of orgasms she had lost count of long ago. With her fingers moving softly between Di's pussy lips and gently grazing the button at their apex, she discovered that watching her lover's arousal was just about the sexiest thing she had ever seen. She strung Diana along so that she could watch that beautiful face, taking her gradually higher and higher, for so long that she forgot for a moment how badly Di needed to come, until Diana practically screamed, "Please!" And Jeanne slipped her middle two fingers inside and cupped Diana's mons with her palm and put pressure on her clit. Diana immediately arched her back and went rigid, and Jeanne was amazed at how clearly she could feel the contractions around her fingers.

They rested in each other's arms for a bit, until slowly, lazily, Diana started to return the favor.

Jeanne's arousal was building slowly but steadily, when suddenly some sort of switch was thrown inside, and slowly and steadily wasn't enough. She couldn't get enough of Diana. She needed more, she was starving for more, just more; without even knowing what more was. She told herself that she should probably slow down, but she couldn't, she was releasing something that she had to get rid ofright now. She begged for more and pulled Diana into her until it hurt, and still she needed more. Even when the blood came, she needed more, and she pulled Diana and pushed herself onto her and willed more of her inside until she had her hand inside, and she came in a way that she had never dreamed possible, a way that made it seem like all the previous orgasms in her life had just been teasing.

It had barely peaked when another took her by surprise, even stronger. She was actually a little afraid. Was something happening to her head? Could she breathe if she needed to? She had never heard of anyone actually hurting themselves from coming too hard, but it sure seemed plausible at the moment. And she knew that this wasn't just because she had a hand inside. It was because of who that hand belonged to.

And she sobbed. She lay there and sobbed, holding Diana's arm tight, so that it was in her but still, with aftershocks sneaking up on her and causing her to tense and her breath to catch, over and over, each one barely less intense than the last, only slightly further apart. She sobbed and sobbed, releasing something dark that she needed to purge before she could let in the light.

She was home now, too.