Love on the Overnights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm meeting Detective Longmeadow in a couple of hours to discuss this guy we locked up last night. I want her to see how serious I am about this case." He replied with a big grin.

Then he stood quietly for a few seconds letting what he said sink in. He could see Sherry mulling over his response and he KNEW she was thinking of how cute Detective Lisa Longmeadow was and was about to say something when Stew blurted out, "DUH! Of course I did this for you!"

He jumped on the bed and Sherry sat up, pulled the covers back and said, "Oh, I gotta feel how this feels." She ran her hands all over his hips. "Soft! Lotion?"

"Not really, you can't get lotion in your mouth. I just was very careful."

"Well, thank you for your consideration!" and she moved down to his shaved area and began to rub her cheek on him going, "ooooh, mmmmm" as she did. He DID do a fantastic job. She began to kiss him all over and Stew, got hard, VERY hard within milliseconds. Sherry just rubbed her face on him, smelling him. He was so clean. Now she was appreciative of his showering. She kissed the base of his shaft and gave it a little lick, bottom to top. She allowed her hands to rub him around the cock. Her mouth was on him, her hands were exploring around it, never coming in contact with the fully extended pole. She massaged his pelvis, his thighs and would reach under to rub his tush. Stew spread his legs a bit. Sherry's mouth kissed his balls then under them. Stew just moaned quietly, taking this all in.

Sherry's lips parted and holding herself up on his hips with her hands, she slid her mouth around and onto his penis, making it more than half way down, her tongue massaging the shaft as she slowly lowered the raised her head, over and over. Stew was starting to breath heavy. He could barely get the words out, but he had a sudden flashback to Blondie and Red and whispered, "Sixty Nine. Sixty Nine."

Sherry liked the idea. Without breaking contact with his cock, she maneuvered into position over his face, her hands still not touching his cock. As she place her legs astride his head, she lowered herself a bit. Stew had slid a second pillow under his neck to give him easier and less tiring access to her moist womanhood. He stared up at her and smiled. She had shaved everything but a little heart just at the top of the slit. He raised his head, grabbed her ass and met her pussy. His lips and tongue began to devour her. He was an animal. His fingers explored her butt and he'd slide his hands up and down the crack of her ass, around her ass, onto her thighs and back. He took his fingertips and began to gently rub her taint, kissing and sucking her labia like it was his last meal.

In the meantime, Sherry was still working furiously on his dick and now, was using her hands as well, massaging his balls, pumping his cock and licking the head. They had a pace going that they both realized would ruin any chance of good fucking, but they way they were going, neither cared. It just felt so damn good neither even considered stopping.

Sherry's breasts were rubbing against Stew's lower belly and though she was essentially pressed against him, she'd occasionally lift herself up a bit to let them drag across him, feeling her nipples running through the hair he hadn't removed. It was a hell of a feeling.

Stew inserted two fingers into her vagina and one into her ass and she let out a deep groan and her breathing became as fast as his was. He continued to mouth her while he finger-banged her, a sort of double penetration. They'd never tried that! His mind moved quickly from silly to passionate to determined, to empty. He couldn't keep his thoughts straight as he felt her warm, soft body pressed onto him. He could feel her as she lifted to brush her tits on him. He could feel her mouth engulf him and his hips were out of control. He no longer had any say in what his body would do. Sherry was in complete control. Even what he was doing to her wasn't exactly his doing. He was on autopilot. He was loving what he was doing, but he wasn't thinking about it. He could feel Sherry beginning to tense as she bucked back and forth, pushing back against his face. He could feel himself tensing as well. He could feel the semen rushing up the escape tube to freedom and groaned, "I'M GONNA CUM, BABY, I'M CUMMING!" Sherry's groan was similar when she got out the words, "ME TOO! LET'S CUM TOGETHER!"

And they did. Sherry gripped Stew just tight enough to pump out his cum without cutting him off. She continued to suck him as she did taking in everything he had to offer while massaging his balls. She was surprised she was doing this, the other time had been a 'special treat' but this made twice. "Wow," she thought, but she didn't think much else since now she was cumming, and cumming hard. She bucked wildly into Stew's face and began to moan loud and strong until it built into a scream. She nearly sat upright right on Stew's face but immediately realized she could suffocate him that way and lowered herself back down where she wrapped her arms around his legs, still bucking, her face resting by his still swollen, sticky member. Stew kept going.

Sherry's juices were soaking Stew as he sucked and licked her, still fingering her, digitally double penetrating her. He began to think he got at least three climaxes out of her. He was very proud of himself but getting very tired and his neck was getting stiff, but he kept going until finally, she tapped his leg and managed to say, "Enough, oh God, enough."

They just lay there for about a half an hour, both exhausted and completely satisfied. Stew was sort of pinned, but he wasn't complaining. Sherry got up, weakly and readjusted herself to lay with her head on his chest. He had become fully limp at this point but just as sticky. Sherry had wiped her face on the sheet just prior to making it up to Stew's chest. They held each other, not really wanting to kiss, so they simply avoided it, each figuring out why.

As Stew held her tight, he said, "Thank you. I love you. Marry me."

Sherry didn't grasp what he said and replied, "No problem and thank you too."

"Is that a yes?" Stew asked.

"Yes, what?"


"You'll marry me?"

Sherry just lay there for a moment then suddenly it hit her just what he had said. "Oh shit, did you..."

In spite of her weakened state, she managed to sit bolt upright and look down on Stew who had the biggest grin she'd ever seen. "Are you serious?"

"Ah, yeah, VERY serious." Stew was beginning to think she was going to say no.

"FUCK YEAH!" She hollered out and bent down to kiss him full on the mouth. Stew recoiled. "Hey, let's brush our teeth and clean up before we get too celebratory."

Sherry thought for a moment, "Oh, yeah, sure."

After cleaning up, they embraced and kissed, VERY deeply. A whirlwind romance that started as a casual encounter on the overnight shift was becoming a lifetime journey for the two of them. Neither had ever been happier in their lives.