Love On the Run Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

"What is old George doing?" Klein asked, toying with a cigarette so furiously it started to fall apart.

"Monitoring from the office, radio backup. Everyone set?"

Julian looked to them all and Jessie jerked a nod. God, she wanted to rip the cigarette from Klein's hands and light it, smoke a few puffs, then throw herself into Julian's arms. But she was made of tougher stuff, she could do this. There was the light of pride and something more in his eyes, and it warmed her, calming her.

"All right, we leave first. Soto, give us a ten minute head start, then leave the south gate and catch a cab."

"All right."

Jessie watched everyone file out, leaving her alone with Soto.

"Thank you," she said when the door closed.

The agent looked fidgety and nervous. "Thank you. This will close a giant chapter in the agency's history."

Jessie worried her loose t-shirt. "What will happen after?"

Soto looked sad. "It's going to be a mess for a couple days. Your lawyer will meet us at the station. You'll have to sign some affidavits, possibly make some IDs. It all depends on what exactly we find in the locker. Then you'll go into protective custody probably with the marshals. You'll be settled into a new life and called back to testify when it comes to trial."

"So basically in a day or two I'm gone from Miami for good.'

Soto looked at her watch. "It's time, come on."

They strolled out and Soto used a key on a small pedestrian gate. They had to walk a ways but finally caught a cab and Soto gave an address downtown. Neither spoke on the ride over, the only things they could discuss weren't safe topics of discussion in front of the cab driver.

They were dropped off in front of a three story parking garage. Soto paid the driver and lead her inside.

"So a beater. I guess it fits our image," Jessie said conversationally as they climbed to the s econd floor.

Soto said nothing and stopped in front of a red BMW.

"Wait a minute, this isn't a beater,' Jessie said.

Soto pulled something from her pocket, her eyes sad. "I'm sorry, Jessie.'

Before Jessie could do anything Soto jammed something against her arm. A zap rang out and her her arm buzzed. Jessie felt her legs go weak and she fell against the car as she realized she'd been stun gunned.

Soto caught her and used a key to open the back door. "Sorry Jessie. I have to do this. You're going to see Johnny Bones, but the DEA isn't coming with."

Then Soto slipped a black bag over her head and shoved her in the backseat. Jessie was helpless, unable to move, drooling and fuming. She'd been betrayed, and now she knew with every bone in her body, she was going to die.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers