Love Online

Story Info
Karen plays on the Net & gets her just desserts.
6.3k words
4.33
13.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Bard
X-Bard
6 Followers

Karen was tired when she arrived home. She had seen just enough of the hospital and was ready to forget all of it. As a nurse she had more than her fill of responsibility. Add to that the fact that she worked the night shift of seven on, seven off in a burn unit and she was always ready to relax when the time came.

At 32, Karen had already been married and divorced. The result being she wouldn't have anything to do with doctors. She realized they weren't all bad, but she wasn't ready to test those waters again. After working her way to a Masters in nursing, Karen had helped her husband finish med school and had been with him through his internship and residency. Shortly after Rick was welcomed into a prestigious orthopedic practice he decided that they had grown apart. In Karen's opinion they hadn't had time to get to know each other, each too busy with their own career.

After being convinced by Tish, her best friend at work, Karen bought a home computer, she reluctantly chose an internet provider. She used the one that came with the computer software. Tish was an avid online junkie. Tish was always telling her how they could e-mail each other and talk in chat rooms. In frustration, Karen would say, "My stars Tish! We spend more time with each other than anyone we know!" Tish would pooh-pooh her and say, "It just isn't the same."

Karen walked past the computer and turned it on. She continued through the bedroom and around to the adjoining bathroom. Pulling off her uniform and stretching her body at the same time. It felt like shedding an unwanted skin.

The house was very different from the others she had looked at. Whoever built it liked space... lots of it. Although, there were only 3 bedrooms, two baths, living room, den and kitchen the house was huge. Not counting the 3 car garage, the house was 3,000 sq. ft. Each of the rooms was larger than what most were accustom to. In her bathroom, all of the walls were paneled in mirrors. No matter were one looked, there they were. If you didn't like your body, this was not a good room to be in.

When she first moved in all of the mirrors bothered Karen, mainly because she had never seen so much of herself. Briefly she considered having them removed. Gradually, she came to appreciate the advantages of having so many mirrors available. With the last of her clothes tossed to the basket in the corner, Karen started her daily inspection. Tits, relatively perky... mental note: start yoga poses for breast enhancement again. Thighs, toned, not too muscular. Butt, still in place. Tummy, ugh... back to those crunches. Arms, looking good.

Karen grabbed the brush and began tugging it through her hair. Karen's hair was the first thing people noticed about her. It was thick, curly, long and a deep auburn. Keeping it in place for 12 hours at work was a chore. It felt so good to allow her waist length hair to fall where it pleased even if just for a short time. As she began brushing the strands lying across her chest, Karen sighed softly. It had been ages since she had been with a man. Not that Rick had such an effect on her. She rarely got past a second date with anyone. It seemed that her work schedule interfered, or she didn't like them, or they had too many other obligations. So many of the single men her age were divorced and had children, for them family would come first.

Now the more she brushed the more her breasts wanted attention. She dropped the brush on to the vanity and reached for her massage oil. She knew how to take care of herself. Who needed a man anyway? Looking into the mirror, Karen didn't have to hear a voice say it... "She didn't need a man, but having one around would sure come in handy at times." Finding the oil, she retreated to the chaise lounge in the corner of the bathroom. Mirrors had lots of advantages.

She popped the top and sniffed the peppermint oil. She squirted some into her hand, put the bottle on the small table to the side, and then rubbed her hands together. Beginning the massage, she remembered how good it felt to feel the blood rushing to her skin. The peppermint oil did that... great for circulation. First the circles around each breast, then the short strokes. A few more steps then the pinching, starting at the outer edges of each breast and working around towards the nipples. They were hard now, the massage always got her nipples the hardest of anything. After pinching for several turns, Karen sat up slightly, lifter her left breast and licked at the nipple with feather like touches first, then pressed harder with her tongue. Watching herself in the mirror, spreading her legs, she was definitely ready. Releasing her breast, she began twisting both nipples between her fingers, pinching tighter and tighter, then pulling her nipples hard and away from her chest, slowly letting the nipples slide past her thumb and index finger. Her left hand seemed to have a mind of its own, moving down her tummy to the hairline. She pushed against the furry mound firmly a few times, then allowed her fingers to explore the very familiar territory. She spread the lips and teased her clit lightly. Then she pushed further down to the wetness. She pushed first one, then a second finger into herself she began the thrusting motion. Karen's juices were flowing stronger, she could feel them seeping out of herself.

With the right hand she had found her vibrator. She flicked the switch with her finger to test the batteries, satisfied she moved it into position. She slid it into her wetness a few times she then pressed it further down, searching for her asshole. She moved her leg for better entry. She watched how her body responded in the mirrors. Her chest was red and dampness had already formed around her face. She gasped involuntarily, as the vibrator pushed past the first muscles, gaining entry to her back door. The redness of her face and chest deepened. Her left hand moved back to her clit, rubbing in a circular motion, the internal pressure building. With the vibrator in place her right hand shot to a nipple and began pinching and twisting. Panting now, she was getting closer. Eyes closing, head tilting back, both hands moving faster... her body began to tremble. Slowly it builds then burst out of her and Karen screamed. She released her tortured nipple and lightened the pressure on her clit, she slowly came back down to earth. After she removed the vibrator, Karen relaxed and allowed herself to enjoy her pleasure.

Almost reluctantly she put everything away and opened the shower stall door. Turning on the water, she set the temperature and stepped inside. Soaping up her net scrubby, Karen began to massage the rest of her body into blissful relaxation. After washing her hair and rinsing, she turned the water off and reached for a towel. After wrapping herself up, she did the same for her hair.

As she walked over to her computer, Karen was glad she had decided to put it in her bedroom. With such long hair to comb out the time could be used for going through her useless e-mail that Tish was so insistent she couldn't live without. "Welcome", then "You've got mail!" chimed. Only 28 today, mostly bad jokes from Tish. She checked the Buddy List. Yes, Tish was there. CurvEcuti, in all her glory playing in yet another chat room. Tish preferred the member rooms, though Karen couldn't fathom why. Then the chime she sometimes hears in her sleep after trying to get Tish to understand why she didn't need to chat with her for 2 more hours after having spent the last 7 days for 12 hours a day with her rang through the room. Karen smirked, "She gave me 5 minutes that time. Must be a record."

> IM from: CurvEcuti
CurvEcuti :
I was wondering when you would get here. What took you so long?

KDRay5762 : I really do have a life you know and it does require me to occasionally tend to it.

CurvEcuti : I can tell you had a bad night. Why don't you join me in the room?

KDRay5762 :You know how I feel about that. Besides, you are in one of those sex rooms.

CurvEcuti :There are only a few people here and no one is doing anything that would make you blush. Besides, no one can see you anyway you would have to tell them you were blushing. You don't have to say anything, just try it for 10 minutes.... PLEASE????!!!!!????!!!!!

KDRay5762 :10 minutes... no more. If I don't like it I will leave when I want to.

CurvEcuti :great... just get your fine butt in here.

Karen had tried the chat room thing and so far it wasn't working for her. In her mind a sane person couldn't follow most of what goes on in a chat room. It took someone seriously in need of psychiatric treatment... perhaps a padded room. She did what was needed to follow Tish to her lair and then stared at the screen. After typing "Hello room" she had no intention of typing another word. Tish was her usual outrageous self. A few people were cutting up with her and there were at least two other conversations going on. There should be color designations for each conversation and each person could only respond to their color group. That would make much more sense.

Then came that hideous chime again. Only this time it wasn't Tish.

>IM from: MrNiseGuy241
MrNiseGuy241 :
Hi, I am Jeff. cuti tells me you are a friend of her's. I thought I would say hello and welcome you to the room.

KDRay5762:Thank you. Do you really have long hair?

MrNiseGuy241 :huh? oh the room name... HotMenwithLonghair. No... I just hang out waiting for the leftovers :)

KDRay5762:are there many?

MrNiseGuy241 :I find I am not hungry that often.

KDRay5762:I guess that makes me lucky... either I am not a left over or you aren't hungry.

MrNiseGuy241 :LOL cuti said you would be hard to talk to :)

KDRay5762:Cuti should mind her own business.

MrNiseGuy241 :Not to worry. She didn't tell me that much. I told her I wanted to find out about you on my own. Makes it more interesting that way. Why don't you have a profile?

KDRay5762:I am not sure if I should be flattered or insulted. I don't have a profile, because I haven't decided what to put in it.

MrNiseGuy241 :well, unless you want to make some tpye of statement like how cute, smart, sexy, stupid, etc. you are, just be direct. honesty is an option.

KDRay5762:what do you mean, "Honesty is an option."?

MrNiseGuy241 :exactly what I said. you can put anything you want. it will only matter when you develop a relationship with someone and then have to tell them that what they thought you were was a lie. of course for some people that doesn't matter.

KDRay5762:Such a nice thought.

MrNiseGuy241 :yeah welll, what can I say it is the life of online fantasy. All you can do is hope it doens't catch you in a web of intrigue you can't get out of.

MrNiseGuy241 :I tell you waht, let me help you with your first profile, then you will have an idea of what to do next time.

KDRay5762:Do I get to write it?

MrNiseGuy241 :of course you do. I will talk you trhough it on IM.

KDRay5762:So you won't know what I write until it is done?

MrNiseGuy241 :right... you can put almost anything and I won't know until I read it. They do get funny about some things. click on keyword and put in profile

MrNiseGuy241 :oh, and by the way... make this one kind of tame. savge the racy stuff for when you have a racy name.

Karen followed Jeff's instructions and created a fairly mundane profile. Accurate but not too detailed. He also suggested she create a new screen name, one she could play with. Karen wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but she told Jeff she would consider the idea. She thanked him for his assistance and said goodbye to both him and Tish.

Karen had a lot of sleep to catch up on and she wasn't wasting anymore time online. With her hair dry she curled up in her king-sized bed, alone and drifted off to the peaceful abyss of sleep.

Groping for the nightstand, Karen tried to stop the alarm clock from ringing, only to realize she hadn't set it. She sat up in bed, eyes and mind heavy with sleep. It dawned on her that it was the phone. Checking the caller ID and discovering it was Tish gave her the perfect reason to fall back into the bed and drift back to where ever she had been. The answering machine picked up the phone and after a few moments Tish's overly excited voice was heard. "Where are you? Don't tell me you are still sleeping? Jeff is asking for you... you know MrNiseGuy? Why don't you drag that lazy butt of yours over to the computer and sign on?" Click.

Karen moaned to herself, "Mental note: make message space shorter on answering machine." Rolling over she attempted to fall back asleep, only to hear the phone ring again. She knew that Tish would just keep calling if she didn't make a pre-emptive strike, Karen picked up the phone. "What?" she croaked.

"My, but we are cheerful today." Tish's voice purred through the phone lines.

"What do you want Tish? The sun will hit my skin at any moment and I will fry." Karen was hoping Tish would just leave her alone, but it wasn't working.

"Come on Karen, Jeff wants to help with you new screen name... he has come up with a lot of good ones."

"Oh really, like what pray tell?" Karen was certain they were nothing she would be pleased with.

"How about SatinLips, for Heartolust... he has a lot of great ones!"

"Tish, trust me, I can find my own name. Besides I need to eat something or I will pass out." Karen rolled out of bed and stretched holding the phone away from her ear so as not to hear Tish's response. Then a quick, "Bye."

Hanging up the phone she wandered to the bathroom, took care of the morning necessities and then went to her closet. "Anything but white." she thought as she glanced through the clothes. She settled on a light, multi-colored wrap around dress with a tied belt. She pulled it on and moved more quickly towards the kitchen. After she ate some fruit and a bagel, she headed back to the computer with some juice. Tish would not leave her alone till she went online for a while, so she might as well get it over with quickly.

"Welcome"

"You've got mail!"

"Yeah, right." muttered Karen. Clicking through the windows and then deleting all the junk gave Karen a small sense of control; she wasn't going to let this take over her life. She had heard so many stories of people losing themselves online; it wasn't going to happen to her. Tish's dependable IM chimed up and Karen told her she was reading e-mail and promised to IM her as soon as she finished.

Clicking off the mail window, Karen pulled up the screen for new names. She pondered what she wanted other people to see of her. After all, the screen name is like the first impression thing. It is the first glimpse others have of your personality. Karen decided that she was going to play with Tish and perhaps MrNiseGuy241.

She decided on "MyPrurience". Karen doubted many people would know what prurience meant, but it would be interesting to find the ones that did. After choosing a password, Karen IMed Tish and told her she had company and would be back later. Then she signed off and signed back on with her new name. Remembering what MrNiseGuy had told her about profiles; she pulled up the screen for her new creation.

Member name: MyPrurience, is it yours?
Location: Your most sensual dreams or worst nightmare, the choice is yours
Sex: Female
Marital status: we won't go there
Hobbies: sex, slow dancing, wrestling (doing it myself, not watching others), men and women ; )
Computer: I haven't figured that part out yet
Personal quote: I have an enema bag and I know how to use it!

Karen felt that was a good mix of come on and just stuff. Now, to find Tish. She pulled up her buddy list and put Tish's and Jeff's screen names on it. Then she looked for Tish and followed her into the room

"Life -- Sensual Intelligence" Karen made the usual hellos and responded to the welcomes she received, there were only 8 people in the room, which would make it easier for her. She started flirting and it became easier as she went along. In less that 5 minutes she received an IM. It wasn't from Jeff and she wanted Jeff to contact her, so she talked nice and didn't lead the guy on. Then another chime, this time it was MrNiseGuy241.

IM from: MrNiseGuy241

MrNiseGuy241:Hello, allow me to welcome you to the roomJ


MyPrurience:Thank you. You are truly too kind. To whom do I have the honor of speaking?


MrNiseGuy241:you can call me Jeff.

MyPrurience:What pray tell do your friends call you? ;*)

MrNiseGuy241:LOL you are cute!

MyPrurience:Tell me what you look like Jeff and I will tell you about myself.

MrNiseGuy241:I am kind of average…. 5’11" 210 pounds, Sandy brown hair and blue eyes… now what about you?

MyPrurience:has a promising sound about it… I am 5’ 8" 140 pounds, dark brown hair with a lot of red. Kind of long I guess. brown eyes… 36 D – 24 – 38 …..

MyPrurience:how big is your dick?

MrNiseGuy241:let’s just say it has gotten larger in the last few momentsJ

MyPrurience:ooooooo now that does sound promising

MyPrurience:<grabbing you by the shirt collar and pulling you very close, kissing you deeply>

MyPrurience:<whispering softly against your lips> Fuck me now!

MrNiseGuy241:whoa! you don’t waste time!

MrNiseGuy241:<pulling you closer, returning your kiss> are you sure you want to do this? we hardly know each other.

MyPrurience:<pulling at your shirt, once your chest is showing I kiss and then bite your nipple> I know what I want… do you have it to give?

MrNiseGuy241:<pulling shirt over head, trying franticly to shake it off my arm> I got it… I definitely got it

MyPrurience:<kissing you again, moving hands down to your belt, slowly unbuckling it, sliding one of my legs against the outside of yours>

MrNiseGuy241:<exploring your body with my hands… pulling your shirt up your body>

MyPrurience:<stepping back, pulling shirt off, exposing bare breasts, nipples hard and erect, looking at you, waiting for your response>

MrNiseGuy241:<eyes popping out of head>

MrNiseGuy241:<coming to senses, reaching for you, kissing your lips, then your cheek, working down to jaw line and down neck to your breasts…

MrNiseGuy241:<sucking and kissing nipple, massaging other breast… then swapping>

MyPrurience:<arching back, moaning softly, hands holding your head close to me>

MrNiseGuy241:<moving slowly back to your face, pulling you close to me, kissing you deeply>

MyPrurience:<hands return to your belt, finishes unbuckling, unfastens pants>

MrNiseGuy241:<hands lightly massaging back, moving slowly down to your ass, squeezing one cheek>

MrNiseGuy241:<pulling very short skirt up, delighted to find no panties>

MyPrurience:<kissing you, moaning softly, then whispering close to your ear> Allow me to serve you Sir.

MrNiseGuy241:<pulling away from you slightly> Serve me?

 
MyPrurience:<stepping back, unzipping skirt then letting it fall to the ground. Stepping back to you, kneeling before you, looking up to your face> may I serve you, Sir?

MrNiseGuy241:<nodding head, unsure of what to say>

MyPrurience:<placing hands on either side of your right leg, moving down to your ankle, lifting your foot and removing shoe. Doing the same with the other. Reaching up to the waistband of pants and pulling them down past your hips, allowing hands to rub against thighs as sliding pants down, finally removing pants and tossing them aside>

X-Bard
X-Bard
6 Followers
12