Love or Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Angels and demons with a secret mission.
2k words
4.47
17.8k
32

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,062 Followers

*The young angel Enkel gets the opportunity to test his skills as an overseer to demons by spying on Moni, a cat-human demon girl who just happens to have to get closer to Enkel to spy on him. On their final school assignment to spend a year among humans they find out they're neighbours. Lucky coincidence?

It thought I'd try publishing this fantasy tale in chapters.

*Literotica rules apply

*Critique appreciated

*****

'Admit it, you like what you see.' Moni said, wiggling her bare ass and swinging her cat tail in front of Enkel. She smiled deviously at him as she bend forward, her long red hair sliding down her shoulders.

He watched the demon girl's two round buttocks and the glimpse of her moist pussy and knew, as an angel, he wasn't supposed to desire her this much.

***

'Son, we need to talk.'

Enkel looked up at his father coming into the living room. 'Sure?'

Lemp sat down in the chair opposite the couch where Enkel was going through some fantasy books. 'You mentioned a while ago that you had an interest in becoming a demon overseer. Do you think you're ready to start a trial?'

Enkel's face brightened. 'Can I?'

'Since I'm head of demon relations here and you're top of your class when you graduate soon, I thought it would be a good idea to have you and a few others get some experience to see if you're ready for the job.' Lemp said, producing the papers about the job requirements and handing them to Enkel. 'And since you yourself were talking about getting to know the young demon generation to find out their strengths and weaknesses and see if they couldn't be converted to our heavenly love, I found a suitable target for you watch over.'

Enkel looked at the picture of a demon girl with green eyes, long red hair, black cat ears and tail in a rather tight and short black dress with matching black pumps. 'Her?'

'That's Moni, daughter of Peto, the demon who's one of hell's best trainers.' Lemp said, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. 'He's trained most of their upper class demons and brought them an advantage in gathering souls. If you can watch her closely, you might just learn his secrets and there'll be a bright future for you at the company.'

Enkel looked at his father and smiled. 'I'll do it.'

**

'Do I have to?' Moni said and tossed the picture of the young angel on the table after assessing he was so typical with his blue eyes and light-brown hair.

'Of course you do!' said Peto, pouring himself a glass of blood red wine. 'He's the son of Lemp and must know all their strategies to lure in souls. Just think of what advantages it'll give m-, us, with that knowledge, what riches we can receive.'

Moni rolled her eyes. 'He looks so, pure..'

'And that's why it's such good training for you.' Peto said, emptying his glass. 'Don't you want to climb the corporate ladder? If you can't handle him, what use is getting your own underlings?'

She sighed and crossed her arms. 'Fine.. I'll do it..'

***

'All right, everyone!' said the teacher, standing on a low stool in his white robe. 'Since this is your first year in adulthood and the last year at college, this will be an important time. You've all learned about the human world and gotten your own mini apartment, so now you're going to live among humans and put to practice what you've learned. How you handle it will decide your final score and if you're going to graduate. So, before I give the word to my esteemed colleague, I want to wish you all good luck.'

The angel stepped off the stool and a demon in leather pants and upper body full of tattoos took his place. 'Listen up! Each of you has received this assignment book.' he said, holding one up. 'In this are listed the assignments you'll have to do for the coming year and it includes a diary for you to take notes, because we expect a full report on your year at the end. Those that fail assignments or the report, will be welcomed on my soul scoreboard, whether you're angel or demon, got it!?'

The young angels and demons muttered and the teacher grinned devilishly. 'Good. Then get to it!'

The students left the hall talking among themselves when Enkel noticed Moni at the other end. She saw him looking and smiled before leaving through another door. "How nice." he thought, then received a push from his friend Istava.

'What were you looking at?' he grinned. 'Found a cute girl?'

'I was just looking around.' Enkel said. 'We won't be back here for a year.'

'True.' said Tova who joined his friends. 'But we can get sentimental by that time.'

'Ready for the real life?' asked Istava, putting his arms around the other's shoulders.

'Not really.' said Tova. 'I'll have to get a part-time job if I want to have money to spend on myself. My parents will only cover the basic necessities.'

'I know what you mean.' Istava said. 'You're lucky to have a father higher up the chain, Enkel.'

'Yeah, but having a job will get us extra credit, and I don't think I'd mind working.'

'How about we get together tomorrow evening?' Tova said. 'To celebrate surviving our first night living away from home?'

The other two agreed and they left to move their things to their apartments.

*

'I hate this.' said Meiko, flipping through the assignment book.

'Don't like having to leave home?' Moni asked.

'I'll have to take care of myself now..'

Moni chuckled. 'But think of this, now you can do whatever you want.'

'Right!' Meiko said, her raven wings perking up. 'I can eat what I want and watch what I want. No nagging about using the bathroom for too long.'

'See?'

'But then I'll still have to cook and clean up.' sighed Meiko.

'Use your charms and find yourself a slave then.'

'Damn, you're right again.'

Moni shook her head. 'How would you survive all this without me?' she chuckled.

'Hey, I'm not totally hopeless!' Meiko said and they made plans for their first week while they walked home.

***

Enkel stacked the last cardboard box in the corner to be unpacked later. He looked around the small space with the open kitchen and thought once again how smaller it was than his own room at home, but he was happy to have his own kitchen and bathroom.

He decided to make some tea and relax for a moment to enjoy the warm weather outside. While he waited for the water to boil he unpacked the box marked kitchen. The sink needed a wipe and he cleaned it quickly, then walked to the front to hang the rag to dry on the small balcony.

'Oh!' he said when he saw Moni leaning outside her apartment.

She turned her head towards him in surprise. 'You?'

'Eh, me?' he asked.

'Ah, no, I mean, didn't I see you at the introduction this morning?'

'Oh, yes.' he said, glad she remembered him. 'So they assigned you here as well?'

She nodded and looked over the green patch between the low apartment buildings. 'Yeah. Seems a nice place.'

Enkel understood now why his father told him to get along with his neighbour. He was the one who had set this up. 'Yes.' he said and heard the kettle whistle. 'Say, can I offer you some tea to introduce myself and welcome you here?' he asked, thinking it was a good opportunity to get closer.

She watched him for a moment, then smiled. 'Sure. Give me a minute.' she said and disappeared inside.

Enkel set up the low table he had brought with him and unpacked the pillows to sit on. He had just prepared the tea when his door opened and Moni said 'I'm coming in..'.

'Hey, sit down.' he said, gesturing at the table. 'Tea's ready.'

'Thanks.' she said.

He watched her as she sat down, one leg tucked under the other and admired how graceful she looked in her black dress.

'Here we go.' he said, putting the tray with mugs and teapot down before sitting and holding out his hand. 'I'm Enkel.'

'Moni.' she said with a smile, shaking his hand. 'Nice to meet you, neighbour.'

'Likewise.' he smiled back.

'Oh, I brought a small cake.' she said, taking it out of the bag next to her. 'That was to celebrate the first day here.'

'Thank you.' he said. 'Let me get a knife and dishes.'

'Looking forward to the year?'

'Heh, I must admit I'm a little nervous.' he said, returning to the table.

'I'll handle the knife in that case.' she chuckled and sliced the cake.

'And you?'

'In a way.' she said. 'It can decide how the rest of our lives will look like.'

He nodded and they ate and drank, talking about packing their things, deciding what to leave and what to take with them, then how to set it all up in the apartment.

'Time for me to unpack the rest.' Moni said, finishing her tea. 'I want to get it done before it gets dark.'

'Right.' Enkel said, gesturing at the boxes behind him. 'I also got some left.'

Moni stood up, bend over to grab her bag and Enkel coughed when he got a good look at her tight, black silk panties because her dress had ridden up her hips.

'Are you okay?' she asked, looking worried.

He nodded, taking a gulp of tea and coughing a bit more. 'Just a crumb of cake that went the wrong way.' he wheezed. She gave him a few pats on his back. 'I'm okay now, thanks.' he said.

She chuckled. 'Okay then. Wouldn't want you to choke to death on your first day out here.' she said and went for the door. 'Thanks for the tea.'

'Thanks for the cake.' he said and grinned. 'And I don't mean that sarcastically.'

'I know. You angels can't be like that.' she said and gave him a little wave before closing the door behind her, leaving him with a nice memory of her swinging tail.

**

Just before going to sleep, Enkel leaned out of the balcony, listening to the evening sounds of the neighbourhood and letting the cool breeze float along his bare chest. He heard a rustle and saw Moni leaning out of her balcony dressed in a see-through shirt, giving him a good look at her perky breasts and dark nipples.

'Hey.' she said softly with a smile, checking out his firm arms and chest. 'Taking a fresh breath before sleeping as well?'

He nodded, looking across at the other building, hoping she doesn't see the blush on his face. 'I like the atmosphere of the late evening.'

She stretched and his eyes shot to the curves of her neck and chest for a moment.

'I know what you mean.' she said. 'I like the night more than the day, but that is probably the demon nature. You angels are more daytime people.'

He chuckled. 'Well, then I'm an exception. I prefer the night as well, but most of the world runs during the day.'

She nodded and smiled softly as she leaned her head on her arms, making him imagine her bend over figure.

'I hope I can find a job that starts in the afternoon,' she said. 'at least then I can get some sleep in the morning.'

He smiled. 'Who knows? I could go for that.'

She rolled her head to look at him. 'Do you have time tomorrow?'

'Me?'

'Yeah. I thought maybe we could look for a job like that together. Might improve our chances. Unless you have other plans?'

He liked the idea to spend time with her and shook his head. 'I have time. I'm only going to meet up with friends in the evening.'

She smiled and for a moment it looked like her green eyes glowed in the dark. 'It's a date then. See you tomorrow.' she said and disappeared inside.

'Yeah.' he said and thought "I already have a date with her after one day!? This will look good to dad."

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,062 Followers